Wrestling boners 18+ only

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know it's very common. I wrestled in high school a couple of years and saw many boners, had a few myself and got squeezed many many times and squeezed a few myself so I think it's the nature of the sport. It was enjoyable watching the cheerleaders gawk and quite frankly several mothers in attendance who stared and would always like to chat on the floor after an event.

I have a nephew now in school who is wrestling and we spar a fair amount. He gets erect pretty quick and is not shy about grabbing me. Nor is he ashamed sporting wood. My wife loves watching for that alone.

His brother is gay or at least very bisexual. I was wondering if his "style" was purely wrestling sport or was he more like his brother.

lavisdavis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it's very common. I wrestled in high school a couple of years and saw many boners, had a few myself and got squeezed many many times and squeezed a few myself so I think it's the nature of the sport. It was enjoyable watching the cheerleaders gawk and quite frankly several mothers in attendance who stared and would always like to chat on the floor after an event.

I have a nephew now in school who is wrestling and we spar a fair amount. He gets erect pretty quick and is not shy about grabbing me. Nor is he ashamed sporting wood. My wife loves watching for that alone.

His brother is gay or at least very bisexual. I was wondering if his "style" was purely wrestling sport or was he more like his brother.
Have a first to cum loses wrestling match with him to test your theory.