Wrestling/cock pinning as a prelude?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Ryder239, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Ryder239

Ryder239 Member

Albums:
    I couldn't find this topic anywhere in the group. Maybe it's a weird fetish or something, if so just tell me. Since middle school I've liked rolling around kinda like erotic wrestling, once you get on top pinning your partner down (lightly on a girl, heavy on a guy) and then sliding back and pinning em with the underside of your hardon pressing down. When wrestling a guy I'll center my full weight on my abs and press my cock down as hard and heavy as I can, even bouncing on it. With a girl I'll just kinda hold her down with less than my full weight, and tease her some. With a thick cock it's really hot to do and my abs are hard so I can actually roll on and off of my cock. With a guy, I'll coax him to try and get up, get me off him, cause I like to feel him struggle underneath. With a girl, just kinda laying there holding back my full weight but letting her feel the big, hard dick and what's in store. It feels so good pressing down between the cheeks of her ass. If you have hard abs you can really press down with a lot of weight on your cock. This stuff makes me so damn hard and hot to get inside. So am I weird or what?

2. hud01

Gold Member

Actually sounds kinda hot. I used to go out with a girl who liked me to wrestle her and pin her down so she couldn't move. I out weighed her by 50 lbs so it wasn't too hard, but it was fun foreplay. Used to hold her hands above her hand with just one of mine and watch her try to escape.

3. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Too bad I never wrestled with you!
    I'd have reversed humped you to see how quickly you'd get off!!! of me! LOL
    Erotically hot!!!

4. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not weird at all to me. I've definitely got hard while wrestling with mates. Not led to anything though...

5. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I actually love doing this for sex and I like to do this with men and rub our cocks together and it's even better when a man is wearing leather gloves and does some consensual breath control GOM/GOK (glove over mouth/glove on neck) style! <eg>

6. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:
    Well, it wasnt a prelude to anything, but I used to love getting pinned down by one of my old Army buddies in the barracks. He was much stronger and I used to *try* to get out of his holds, but, somehow he always managed to hold me down. His being well hung just added to the excitement. Now hes married with 2 kids, so I guess those days are well and truly over...

7. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

This is a big fantasy of mine.

I used to have this friend of mine that would always want to wrestle. He'd always be the one to initiate which would make everything that much hotter. He was much larger than I was (about 6'0" vs 5'5") and could easily pin me down, but I was (and am) quite flexible, so I'd always reverse the submission into something resembling a 69er (on purpose, of course :wink:). I loved the feel of his hefty dick pushing against my thighs, or my ass, or my face or even right against my crotch. I never won any of those wrestling matches, he "somehow" always ended up on top of me.

But alas, nothing ever happened. All I have left from that experience is the memory of a seemingly large dick grinding against my body.

8. Ryder239

Ryder239 Member

Albums:
    Knew a girl who liked that too. She was one of my gf's friends in college (I know, I'm a cad) when my gf and I were having a spat. We went to the zoo, she fixated on this zebra who had like a 2 ft pink cock hanging down, I could hardly get her to move on. A horny little thing who told me after we did some cockpinning (which she loved) that her bros were on wrestling team in h.s. and used to do it regularly to her. A totally hot girl who also liked that soft dom of being pinned by the big cock.

9. Ryder239

Ryder239 Member

Albums:

10. Ryder239

Ryder239 Member

Albums:
    Never tried that, but laying across a guy's chest or on his back with your hardon, you could control his breathing with your weight more or less based on the size of the guy. That wasn't/isn't something to do with girls.

11. Ryder239

Ryder239 Member

Albums:

12. Ryder239

Ryder239 Member

Albums:
    The grinding can feel pretty good, and in the right situation is a great prelude to other things. Sounds like the big guy kinda mandhandled you? Nothing like a hefty dick on a big buff guy.

13. Lynx

Lynx Member

Albums:

14. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:

15. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    I like it too, jockstrap optional

16. Ryder239

Ryder239 Member

Albums:
    This brings up the friendly games of Twister we used to play, including Strip Twister. A lot of good things can come out of Twister.

RULES FOR STRIP TWISTER:
    1) When the game is played in a group, there is usually drinking involved. The more the players have had to drink, the more difficult it will be for them to maintain their balance.
    2) Strip Twister should be played with an equal number of partners (men and women, or a single sex depending on preference).
    3) When one person is left who hasn't fallen and has clothing still on they are declared a winner
    4) Players must be wearing the same number of articles of clothing at the beginning of the game.
    5) When the spinner lands on red, the players must remove one piece of clothing after they have moved their hand or foot to the designated spot.
    6) If a player falls, or an elbow or knee touches the mat, he or she is out of the game.
    7) When removing clothing, only one hand or foot is lifted from the mat at a time and must be placed back in the exact spot it was on.
    8) Any player found to be wearing extra clothing must remove the extra clothing plus one more article of clothing as a penalty.
    9) There is no penalty for wearing less clothing than the other players
    TIPS
    If you are going to be playing Strip Twister make sure you have clean underwear on.
    Decide before the game begins if jewelry will count as items of clothing.
    Be sure that all players are consenting adults.
    If you are playing a partners&#8217; version and decide to continue the play after all clothing is removed, decide ahead of time how you will end the game and what will and will not be allowed

17. SensualHer

SensualHer Member

Albums:
    I'll ad this to my list of foreplay fantasies!

18. Ryder239

Ryder239 Member

Albums:
    You're really hot and look nice and flexible for Twister!

19. readytocum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    #19 readytocum, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  20. semensucklust

semensucklust New Member

What about nude wrestling when both opponets know it is for lust crazed sex? I would like to see videos of huge pricked males wrestling each other, and playing grabby prick, and ejaculating all over each other, or pinning your opponent down so they can be rashingly sucked dry!

Draft saved Draft deleted