Wrestling/cock pinning as a prelude?

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds pretty hot! Would also like to see the same M/F between a huge cocked guy and a hard body wrestler like Mikayla here. She loves to wrestle and she's strong. Watch out, she'll getcha!

Attachments

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds pretty hot! Would also like to see the same M/F between a huge cocked guy and a hard body wrestler like Mikayla here. She loves to wrestle and she's strong. Watch out, she'll getcha!
Hell I want a chance to win.She would kick my ass, lol

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
got into a tussle with one of my hot, well-endowed straight :)frown1:) roomies, I got very hard, I noticed he did, too, and it was all I could do to keep from raping him

have fantasized about it several times

Reactions: mutualjax

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Enjoying this thread! What if the guy on top was uncut and you could feel his cock slide against you as the foreskin glides... now that's hot! Anyone done that?
I'm uncut and that's happened several times. My cock sliding against any part of his (the guy from my initial story) body I could get it to touch. I basically got a body-job from him :tongue:.

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is animalistic -exactly! Holding someone down with the length of your cock pressing into them. Wrestling in underwear, one told me he could feel the ridge and another, when I had him pinned, said "I can feel the roughness of your cock."

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
What about nude wrestling when both opponets know it is for lust crazed sex? I would like to see videos of huge pricked males wrestling each other, and playing grabby prick, and ejaculating all over each other, or pinning your opponent down so they can be rashingly sucked dry!

me too sounds hot....Id like seeing (or doing!) it too when it's seriously competitive and both guys are slippery cuz of their sweat. In my version, the guys would start out in jockstraps and their goal would be to rip off the other guy's jock. Winner then gets to either fuck his opponent's butt or mouth.:biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I very much get aroused over wrestling with a chick : o )
It's a fantasy of mine actually, it's one of those extreamly hot things that even after you've done it, it REMAINS a fantasy cus you wanna do it again and again.

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had a wrestling fetish since I was a teen. I have connected with others that feel the same way. Have had a couple of matches in jockstraps and nude. It's fun.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wrestled in Middle and High School. It was always a distraction to get grabbed or rubbed against on the mat. Some dudes would get a semi, get distracted, and it was all over....they lost. Others knew how to deal with it. In any case, theres a lot of pressure not to get excited in a gym with a few thousand ppl watching/taking pics, holding video cameras.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wrestling is a huge fetish... gay or straight. I really don't know how even straight guys can wrestle for real and not get hard ons... All that lycra and body rubbing and grabbing of body parts... It has to be the most erotic sport there is. I'm not saying that wrestlers are secretly gay (and I wouldn't want them to be), but body rubbing is body rubbing and men are men and they respond to stimuli...

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wrestling is a big fetish for me, too. Naked, in jocks, or just in underwear, there's not much hotter as foreplay. I also have a thing for singlets, but that's another subject! I really love the cock thrusting while being pinned or pinning a guy. It's the best form of frot in the world, especially if you've both worked up a little sweat in the tussle.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah its a part of foreplay for me and my gf sometimes. if we're trying to go slow, in terms of clothes removal. or if we want to be rough, while we're wrestling, and biting, and pulling hair. mrawr... hehe

hardandy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very hot and interesting thread, too bad the last post is almost 2 years old.
Anyone interested in talking about it?

I've always loved wrestling since I was a kid and I often used it as an "erotic stimulation" with my partners.
But it's more than that: the challenge, the tests of strength, the cockfight, the entwined muscles... all of this is erotic for me as sex itself.
Man2man wrestling is one of the ultimate, most exciting experiences of all!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met one of my exes in the martial arts gym I go to. After our date, we'd grapple naked back in my place and once in a while slip it in and just fuck. Worked better when we grappled naked with blindfolds. Transition from hold to lock to choke to fuck to control and mount to lock and then back to fucking.

Probably the only great memory from that relationship.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wife and I used to do a little wrestling. what she really liked when she was horny, was for me to push her down on the bed and force myself on her, basically play "rape". I would hold her hands over her head, get her pants down, and mine down and jam my big cock in her. the big difference was she didn't resist much, and would spread her legs. lol