Wrestling holds

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
We'll having sex, missionary-position. As things start to intensify and head towards end game, you wrap your legs around me in an irresistible clench. You do this why?

a) you want me to thrust faster
b) you want me to thrust slower
c) you want me to thrust deeper
d) you want me to thrust in deep, then hold, so that you can savor me and grind against me
e) you want me to thrust in deep, then hold and grind
f) it doesn't really mean anything other than you're feeling really good and getting close
g) some other reason (explain briefly)

Variation 2a is for you to wrap your legs around me, then kick your heels on my back/butt. Same answer as above or different?

Thanks,
Your everlovin' Kevbo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naturally, I'm doing it so you'll start a new thread, silly!

Kidding. I've done this, but I don't know the answer. I know this though: When I'm getting close, it really, really, royally pisses me off when the guy suddenly changes what he's doing.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
naturally, I'm doing it so you'll start a new thread, silly!

Kidding. I've done this, but I don't know the answer. I know this though: When I'm getting close, it really, really, royally pisses me off when the guy suddenly changes what he's doing.

So it may mean, "Keep doing what you're doing upon pain of death"?

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
BWahahaha! I suppose it might. In my case it's more like, keep doing what you're doing upon pain of me pushing you aside, masturbating, and going to sleep with my back to you. ( I have never seriously done that to anyone.)

:tongue: But the point is valid -- when people are close to O'ing, the slightest distraction can undermine it or reduce the effectiveness -- and having to give verbal directions (and be understood) as the explosion nears can really fizzle things. If the most common, most important message you give me is "You're on a roll -- don't change anything -- I'm really close" and you can do this with a leg wrap or butt kick encouragement, then we both benefit. :smile:

Kevbo

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could also mean she wants you closer so she can execute an armbar or a choke from the closed guard position:

Guard Glossary: The BJJ Closed Guard

:haha: I slay me!

Seriously though, there are certain grinding motions that she can do that we can't do when she hits that orgasm. She wants you closer and wants all those internal bit properly rubbed.

Gives new meaning to ground and pound.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if i want A, B, or C - i'll tell you.

if i want D - i'll do the ass grab/hold and grind thing. and maybe threaten you with death if you move thing :redface:

if i want E - i prefer the boy to spring this one on me. no threats, just mumbled/moaned profanity.

F is usually the reason for the leg wrapping.. i like the mass/bulk/weight of the boy. and full body skin contact, with his heart slamming in his ribcage and the breathing and the muscles.... i miss the boy eta: and kissing.. sometimes i want you closer for kissing... again.. i miss the boy

G. sometimes i get grabby during orgasm/sex.

Last edited:

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies -- appreciate all the responses! And it seems there's some variation, so probably best just to ask at an opportune moment, as AlteredEgo advised.

Kevbo

fantasychick

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it's usually f or g, I just want to feel closer to the guy( or girl) I love the feeling of closeness during missionary,feelings of skin on skin, the weight above me if I'm below... ;)