Wrestling Singlet

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For a sport, I have to wear spandex that is like a wrestling singlet, but I have no idea what to wear underneath it underwear wise, and I don't want to go out there with just a plain singlet on because I will be "visible". Does anybody know what underwear (or anything else) I can wear and still feel comfortable/

katsboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indie has a thread on this which has some pictures (his fav's I think) but there are serious discussions there by athletes. Search the site with your thread title and you'll find it.
My own personal advice is the same as the advice in that threat. Who cares if you're visible. Are you competing or what?

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ya I'm competing in front of alot of people. It's really a speed suit for track I think...otherwise ya I just don't want stuff bouncin around

katsboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya I'm competing in front of alot of people. It's really a speed suit for track I think...otherwise ya I just don't want stuff bouncin around
Still, my own experience is that you'd be better off without anything else. Seriously, read that thread. Some of the tips are on the money. You said its like a track suit, is it a track suit?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As they in the Automobile Sales World, "Image is Everything."

I would suspect that a well defined image of your profile showing private parts underneath the singlet will allow you to achieve dominance on the Matt.

As someone before me advised, the power of an image at a Wrestling Match can help you in ways that you may not now understand. If I have it correctly, Wrestling is an event where you display your skills to dominate the other person.

By the way, do not fear your profile. Your matt mate will also have a penis.

jhmazn

1st Like
Media
There are wrestler's briefs made of lycra and some runners wear lycra jam length shorts under the speeduit. But track speedsuits are designed to be worn alone with nothing else underneath. The speedsuit should sized to be tight enough to provide its own support.