WRESTLING TEAM GONE WILD (Erotic Story)

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the next chapters of Wrestling team gone wild and exclusive bonus on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 1: The new coach (part 1)

My name is Scott. I have just started my sophomore year and I am, for the second year in a row, part of the university's wrestling team. We are called "the Wolves" and we are savage!

At least, that's what we say around here.

Reintegrating the team was a close call though, the university literally threatened to shut down the wrestling team all together after our (very) poor results last season.

Just before the beginning of the new semester, the board accepted to reinstate part of the fundings. A new coach has been recently appointed and most of the staff has been replaced. Good riddance, I thought, last season had been a total shit show.

We are roughly thirty athletes in the wrestling team, from freshman to senior year, competing in various classes according to our weights. Some guys dropped out after the chaotic last season but leaving the Wolves was never an option for me as my wrestling results in highschool were the only reason I got to attend university in the first place.

Wrestling is the only thing I have ever been good at, so basically, it was either this or working at McDonalds. Nothing against McDonalds but I have never been able to resist a big mac so, working there would not be very good for my shape.

The wrestling team would train each Tuesday and each Thursday between 6 and 9pm, and every Friday between 2 and 4pm, on weekends we would often have to go to competition.

Outside of the scheduled trainings, we were asked to keep a strict regime and fitness routine every day of the week. I cannot say that everyone followed through last year... I guess this was part of the problem and one of the reasons we finished dead last in the state championship.

My roommate is also part of the team which makes it easier to stick to a routine.

Travis is a very cool guy. Both his parents are Korean, but he is taller than most Asian guys I know and he is very lean. Not the typical wrestling type, still, he is super quick and smart with his moves. Quite unexpectedly given his body type and despite being a freshman, Travis became one of the best members of the team last season but the coach often overlooked him.

The poor organization of the whole team disqualified everyone from a key tournament in April anyway, so Travis, just like me, did not stand a chance to shine.

To start off the new semester, we all gathered in the gymnasium, waiting anxiously to meet the new coach. We were catching up on our respective summer holidays with Travis when five men came from the locker-room and entered the gymnasium.

Although most of these men were complete strangers to me, I could quickly tell who the head Coach would be. He was walking in front of the others and was intimidating right away. He had a furnished grey beard, a cap was hiding his eyes, he was wearing a very loose tank top which revealed the entirety of his strong and hairy muscular chest - his big nipples were fully visible -, and a tiny blue short which showcased his huge thighs, and to be completely honest, his obvious bulge.

That man was a beast.

"To the freshmen of the team, I say, I'm Coach Ranson and it is a pleasure to meet you." He spoke loudly as he stood before us. "To the rest of you, I say, what the hell was last season about!?"

The freshmen smiled faintly; one senior giggled. Travis and I just looked at the gymnasium floor as if there were something fascinating to observe underneath our sneakers.

"I have asked a question young men! I am expecting an answer. You! Tell me what happened last season?"

Thankfully, the new coach was not talking to me, but to the cocky senior who had just laughed. His name was Damian Feytons.

"Well... The coach that we had last season was a complete joke so, I guess this explains..."

Coach Ranson quickly walked up to the senior guy. He only stopped a few inches from his face. I thought he was about to punch him, and then, he was so close that it almost looked like he was about to kiss Damian.

That was fucking weird.

If it were me, I would definitely have taken a step back but the senior did not budge.

"You don't think that YOU were a joke?" Yelled the coach, two inches away from the athlete's face.

"I... No coach... I don't think so, Coach."

"Should I understand that you do not take any responsibility in the poorest and most shameful results this university has never seen in any sport whatsoever, in its 200 years history?"

Ouch, that hurt.

Damian did not say any other word. He did no longer smile or giggle. I must admit, it was a bit satisfying to see this arrogant prick being put back in his place.

The head Coach returned to his staff with a heavy sigh.

After this incident, he delivered his introduction speech in a complete silence. It felt like we were in a church.

"You have seriously messed up last year. The staff has been reduced. The funds have been slashed in half. And the university has been covered with ridicule. Let me be very clear about one thing: I am not one to get ridiculed."

He marked a pause. Even the rest of the staff seemed nervous. How could a man wearing such a tiny nylon short could be that intimidating?

"This is your opportunity to redeem yourself. I won't let you down. But believe me, you better get to work! We have to start from scratch, we need to review everything, everyone! You have been selected, fine, but never forget that I can kick any of you out at any given moment! I've been sent here to create a winning team and this is exactly what I intend to do. If you don't make the cut, I'll find better athletes."

He walked among us for the next part, scanning our bodies with his eyes, sometimes even grabbing our shoulders or chest to feel our muscles.

"You will train harder, you will be more focused, more committed, and you will fight every match as if it were a matter of life or death. Because it will be! If you lose, I'll personally make sure that your life becomes a living hell."

Travis looked at me, we were both stunt.

"On top of that, you will make sure to bring pride and money to this school again. And yes, I did say money! You have made this university lose too much time and financial investments on this team. We need tickets to be bought at every competition, we need supporters to donate for the Wolves, we need families to buy stupid cupcakes and calendars! Is that clear?"

Everybody, slightly terrified, mumbled a yes.

"I have asked a question. IS THAT CLEAR?"

"YES." This time, everyone shouted.

"When you addressed to me, you say: Yes, Coach or No, Coach."

"YES, COACH."

Did we all just join the army?

Finally, Coach Ranson seemed satisfied. He spat on the gym floor while scratching his balls through the fabric of his fitness shorts.

I don't know how to say this without sounding gay, I'm definitely straight, but the head Coach was the perfect representation of the "Alpha Male". There was something mesmerizing in the way he was carrying himself. I could never see myself disrespecting him.

"Now, before running some medical checks and handing you your gears, I want you to meet the rest of the staff. This is doctor Leo Peterson; he will be our physiotherapist."

Doctor Peterson, a Caucasian man in his thirties, moved forward and nodded politely. He was wearing a suit with a thin black tie. He smiled lightly but did not say a word.

"Doctor Peterson will work your body so you can achieve top performance but he will also keep precise track of your evolution. His help and advice on nutrition, healthy habits, trainings methods, or on boosting testosterones will be precious for the team."

Peterson looked more like a business man than a fitness physiotherapist but he seemed well built under his white shirt. I wondered what the Coach meant by advice on "boosting testosterones". Would we be taking some proteins? Travis and I were already boosting ourselves with various shakers each morning.

The introduction of the staff continued.

"This is coach Alberto; he will work with the 165 lbs+ weight classes."

Alberto was an older Latino guy with a grey moustache. He was the only survivor from last season's staff but I barely ever worked out with him. He was mostly training the bigger guys.

"Thank you Coach Ranson, I am very glad that a man of your talent has joined our ranks. Guys, this year is not only about erasing last year poor results but it is about putting your name in the history books! We are all counting on you."

Alberto did seem more enthusiastic than he was last season. This was a good sign.

"Thanks Alberto. And this is Coach Daniel."

A younger guy, not even 25 I bet, moved forward. He was smiling largely.

"Daniel will be my coach assistant and work with the 125 to 165 lbs classes."

Explained Coach Ranson.

Daniel was very well built and was sporting a blue short similar to the head coach but he combined it with a more fitting white tank top. His biceps, pecs and thighs were all quite impressive. He would have fit in perfectly in a bodybuilding competition.

"Thank you, Coach Ranson. I am eager to work with you all and making sure you that each of you reach their maximum potential."

"And finally, this is Robert de Portier, he will take care of the administrative and financial side of things, and also of the communication. Robert will be a fantastic asset as he has already come up with tons of ideas to publicize the team and make some money out of our good work."

The last man, the least athletic of them, moved forward and cleared his throat. He was wearing a fancy navy-blue suit and as soon as he started talking, I knew that he was gay. Not that I care, it was just very noticeable.

"My dear young athletes. It is an immense pleasure to meet you all. I can see already that we have been blessed with some beautiful raw material to work with. Of course, now the material looks more like fresh meat than refined diamond, although I am certain we'll manage to get something good out of you!"

He laughed at his own joke; some guys faked a smile. I was not too sure how I felt being referred to as fresh meat but Mister de Portier kept on going.

"I must say, I am totally baffled by the way communication was handled last year. The fact that young fit guys such as yourselves cannot generate any money is a non-sense! There is so much to do and so much to repair, but we will get there. And the wolf! Awhoooo!" He started howling. "Wild! Savage! What a mascot! What an emblem! What opportunities it offers..."

Robert de Portier seemed to get lost in his train of thoughts. He was cut off by Coach Ranson.

"Thank you, Robert, that's the spirit! Awhooooo!" The head Coach howled as well.

This could have been comical but everyone was too impressed by the new Coach to laugh or to say anything.

"Robert has already managed a small miracle for us. As you may know, the majority of our sponsors left us last year and the old singlets became unusable as they were marked with their brands. However, our dear Robert has found a way to get brand new singlets for the whole team! Coach Daniel, can you bring the scale and the singlets please? Boys, we will measure your weight, assign you to a class and hand you your singlets now."

Daniel hurried in the locker room, he came back with a scale in one arm and a basket in the other. His biceps were flexing and his veins started to show. That guy was definitely strong. He put the scale right in front of the head Coach.

"Let's start with the weigh in then. One after the other, you will get on the scale and be assigned to a class. This will be your weight class for the entire season. We will use this opportunity for Doctor Peterson to inspect your body while Daniel hands you the appropriate singlet. Be careful with them, we have just enough gears for all of you folks. We'll start with the seniors."

Coach Ranson checked a list of names on a piece of paper handed by Alberto, he called: "Cooper, Harry."

A buff 22 years old man walked towards the coach. I had known him to be very confident but Harry did not seem so at ease now, presenting himself before the staff.

"Go on then." Encouraged the Coach.

Harry took off his sneakers and stepped on the scale. Coach Ranson busted out laughing.

"We also have to teach you how to do a weigh in? Take off your damn clothes, Cooper!"

Harry gave a quick look at his buddies while his ears were becoming red.

He lifted up his grey t-shirt over his blond hair. He had a very muscular body and was one of the fittest guys of the group. He was quite tall too. He then took off his jeans and his socks. Soon, he was only wearing white Calvin Klein boxers with a red strap band.

I was not too sure of the underwear I had chosen to put on that day; I did not expect to have to strip in front of the entire wresting team and staff. Poor Harry going first while everyone was still dressed and watching.

I could see the communication guy, Robert de Portier, staring at the senior, fixating more particularly on his bulge. Doctor Peterson was also taking a closer look and was taking some notes on a pad.

Harry stepped again on the scale but Coach Ranson pushed him away, his hand pressed against his bare chest.

"I want to know your weight. I don't want to know your weight and the weight of your underwear, Cooper."

"What do you mean, Coach?"

As you may have figured, Harry was not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Coach Ranson sighed. He talked to his staff: "I guess this is going to be even harder than I thought." And then to Cooper: "Take the damn underwear off, boy!"

"Here? In the middle of the gym?"

Nude weigh-ins were not common practice. We would only go through them if there were an issue with our weight, and in such cases, those would be conducted mostly in private and our genitals would be hidden with a towel.

Coach Ranson moved aside. At first, I thought that he had given up on his idea but I quickly realized I was dead wrong. Instead, the head Coach grabbed Harry's Calvin Klein from behind and pulled them off.

Harry Cooper had just been pantsed by one of our teachers! I could not believe it.

"Jesus! We are all adult men here, and this is a weigh-in!" Coach Ranson barked, while Harry was now butt naked in front of all of us.

The student athlete was taken aback for a split second. He mumbled something unintelligible from where I stood, but then, he just took his underwear off completely and went back on the scale.

At this point, he did not even attempt to cover his dick with his hand, he just shrugged his shoulders.

I guess that was one way to deal with the situation.

Robert de Portier was living for this and doctor Peterson got even closer to his new patient. This was a bit awkward for me, our teammate was stark naked in front of us, his big butt in plain sight, right in the middle of the gymnasium.

"212 lbs." Announced the doctor.

"Nice specimen." Satisfied, the Coach grabbed Harry's large shoulders, then he shouted: "Gardener, Eli. Come here while Cooper is getting examined by the doc."

Harry stepped aside and, in front of the little crowd we were forming, the doctor started to feel and palpate him. We all looked at each other, we have never done things like this before, but again, last year was such a mess, we did not know what was normal or not.

As Eli, a tall black man, was getting naked and stepping up on the scale -- Eli got rid of his red boxer briefs right away -, the doctor was literally feeling Harry Cooper's balls. Apparently, he was checking for lumps. I could not stop myself from looking. Harry had quite hairy balls for a blond guy. Damn, I would die of embarrassment in his place...

"Dude, they should do that in a doctor room, no?" whispered Travis, sharing my concerns.

"Yeah... I don't want to have my balls grabbed in the middle of the gym... Maybe someone will say something." I replied, getting really nervous.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the next chapters of Wrestling team gone wild and exclusive bonus on Patreon: Patreon

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 1: The new coach (part 2)

No one said anything though.

Eli did not seem to mind, better, he even enjoyed showing off! The seniors were generally more confident and at ease with their bodies. Eli exposed his big flaccid black dick for the whole team to see without a single care, smiling the whole time.

While Eli was admitted to the 197 lbs class, Harry Cooper was finally handed his singlet by Coach Daniel. He struggled to put it on, stretching on the lycra fabric. I noticed that he did not put his underwear back on first. Last year, we were wearing boxer briefs or jockstraps underneath our uniform.

The brand-new singlet was mostly white, with only a few blue spots on the side and a wolf face right above the abs. Under a certain light, I realized it was almost translucid, Harry's abs were shining through the fabric, his genitals were quite visible too.

Eli followed. After being thoroughly felt by doctor Peterson, he put his singlet on, going commando as well. The uniform seemed particularly tight on his skin. It was way more revealing than our previous singlet. The fabric on the new uniform started lower on the chest, exposing almost entirely both nipples, it also stopped higher on the thighs.

On Eli, the whole look was quite obscene, his black dick fully compressed against the white fabric looked like it was hard. We could literally see his piss slit. Was this even compliant with the state championship rules and dress code?

Again, everybody seemed to think this was normal.

One after the other, the guys complied with the weigh-in, the quick medical exam from the doctor and tried out their tight singlets. Some went through the process with more ease than others.

The last senior to go, Damian Feytons, was known to be quite the exhibitionist. Not only everyone had seen his dick in the locker-room a million times but he probably had sex with more than 200 college girls during his three years at the university. Several of his sextapes had even leaked online.

Certainly, he had nothing to be ashamed of, he was the second hungest man of the team. He was also the fittest of us all. Broad shoulders. Huge pecs. A giant in every way.

"218 lbs of fresh muscle" stated the doctor after Feytons had stepped on the scale, making no effort at all to hide his 5.5 inches flaccid uncut cock between his leg. He even turned around so everyone could have a good view.

"Well, looks like we have found our team star athlete!" Robert de Portier shouted, seemingly very proud of Damian's physique.

Galvanized by these words, Damian moved away from the scale and started jokingly flexing for the staff. He took professional bodybuilder poses in the nude, some of the other athletes started to cheer him up and he even kissed his biceps.

We were used to this kind of narcissist shows in the locker room but in front of the coaches, even for Damian, this was a whole new level.

After playing with his pecs, I could swear that Damian was getting hard while the doctor was feeling him up, although his soft dick was already so large that it was hard to tell.

Things got even lewder when the new "star athlete" bent over for the doctor to check him up and literally exposed his open asshole for everyone to see. In one of his sex videos which had leaked, we could see two girls rimming his asshole so this was nothing new... Still, I felt this was completely inappropriate. Two of the freshmen were looking at the ceiling to avoid staring directly at their mate's dick and ass.

The more the other members of the team seemed to get playful with the process, teasing each other and laughing it off, the more I was getting nervous.

Don't get me wrong. I am not ashamed of my body. I train a lot, I have big biceps, descent thighs, nice pecs. I do take good care of my shape but I have my insecurities.

A couple of things about me have always made me unease.

I told you that Peterson was the second hungest man of the team. Well, it's because I am the hungest and since forever, I have always been the biggest cock in the locker-room.

I know what you must be thinking: what you are you complaining about? Way better that than being the shortest one? Maybe, but it does attract looks and nobody wants other guys to check their genitals when they shower!

Even soft, I am nearly ¬6.5 inches, my ex-girlfriend was quite shocked when she saw me naked for the first time, she said she thought those dicks only existed in porn, she was scared for her pussy... I had to go so slow in her, as with every other girl I had ever fucked.

Being that big was not qualified as "hung" but just as "abnormal", especially for a white guy.

I almost dropped wrestling in highschool when I realized how much a singlet could show but again, this was the only thing I was good at so I just accepted the banters and the looks.

Unsurprisingly, I got nicknamed "Donkey Scott" only two weeks after I joined the wresting team last year. Feytons was mad, almost jealous of my big junks at first, but then, he found ways to get me ridiculed for it.

Even Travis had asked me once, in the intimacy of our dorm room, if I could get "normal erection" with "my thing".

And it was not only my dick, my ass was huge too! I had been blessed with an "African ass" as my ex-girlfriend would say. She said it was my best feature, I was not so sure. Last year, Feytons told me he was surprised I was not a fag with a fat ass like this.

And now, everyone, including the staff, was about to know about my "big" secrets...

The junior years had all gone through the process now. But Coach Ranson decided to call the freshmen next, they needed to leave sooner as they had an orientation class to attend. I would have preferred to be done with it but my sophomore group would then go last.

Less confident than the athletes before them, the freshmen sometimes attempted to cover their dicks with their hands, but doctor Peterson always pushed their arms aside. He needed to have a close look at everyone's genitals.

Most of them had thinner bodies than us, just coming out of their teenage years but we could tell they were already athletes in their highschool, being more muscular than the majority of the guys their age.

Tom, a particular energetic and nervous ginger guy, was shaking when he got up to the scale. Doctor Peterson told him to relax before holding his cock. He had a big bush of red hair above his dick, certainly, he did not expect to strip naked on his first day of class.

Soon, almost everyone had been inspected and then, only Travis and I remained.

"Lee, Travis" Coach Ranson called.

Travis walked up to the Coach with all the confidence he could gather. As 27 other guys had done before him, he took off his clothes and presented himself naked on the scale. I could see he had trained during the summer as he was even leaner than before. I have got to say that I have always been a bit envious of his body, it seemed like he did not have any body fat at all and despite sharing our diets and training secrets, he would always look better than me.

Of course, sharing a room with him, I had seen him naked countless of times. Travis had a descent size cock, a great ass, and did not care too much about nudity.

"149 lbs, perfect for the 149 lbs class then. Stay that way boy." Said Coach Ranson, slapping Travis on his bare ass.

Quickly, Travis moved on to the doctor and looked away while Peterson grabbed his balls firmly.

"Russell, Scott." Yelled the Coach.

I was the last one to go and I was now facing an entire team already dressed in their singlets, except for Travis who was finishing up his medical exam. I felt like everyone's eyes were on me.

I took off my sweater. My t-shirt. I put them on a chair. This was the easy part; I was sort of proud of my upper body. Then I removed my sneakers, my socks and my jeans. This was more difficult already. I knew I was revealing my fat ass.

I was in my boxer briefs, they were grey, pretty uncommon. I looked at my bulge. Then, I heard Feytons and other seniors started clapping and chanting.

"Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!"

During the last hour, the atmosphere had become more and more playful and the staff had let the team made fun of each other during the weigh-in process.

"Donkey Scott! Donkey Scott! Donkey Scott!" They were now chanting.

I was getting red.

"SHUT UP!" Yelled the Coach.

I was glad that he scolded them, but then, the complete silence was even more intimidating. Travis was struggling, pulling up his singlet. Damn, that thing looked so tight. Every inch of his fit body was exposed.

I finally removed my underwear and I heard someone gasped. Robert de Portier had his mouth wide open, looking at my abnormally large penis. I covered it as much as I could with my hands but there were nothing I could do about my ass.

I was fucked.

[MORE TO CUM]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the next chapters of Wrestling team gone wild and exclusive bonus on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

Wresting Team Gone Wild

Chapter 2: The new singlet (part 1)

“Awhooo!” Howled Feytons as I revealed my big dick and fat ass to the entire wrestling team and staff.

I hastily stepped up to the scale, my dick heavily hanging between my legs. I tried to covering it up with my two hands as much as I could.

“My, oh my! What a great member… for this team!” Shouted Robert de Portier, clearly excited.

I looked at him angrily. He had the face of someone who had just landed in heaven. He also looked hard in his suit pants.

“154 lbs” Stated Doctor Peterson. I was in the 149 lbs class last year; I knew that I had gained some weight during the summer. It meant that I would be competing in the 157 lbs class this season.

“Mmm… Not good.” Stated the Coach.

“Not good? What do you mean, Coach?”

“Boy, we need one more person in the 149 lbs class. I was told you were competing in this class. You’re overweight.”

Overweight seemed like a strong word given my shape.

“I… I don’t understand. Last season, the coach said that it would be only natural for me to go with the 157 lbs class this year, I…”

Coach Ranson cut me off and held me by my shoulders.

“I guess last year coach was not that smart, eh? Don’t worry, boy. You’ll have to lose a few pounds. I can see there is some fat here and there.” He pointed at my ass. “Daniel, make sure to get him to lose some fat in this area, right?” He said, now groping my bare ass cheeks.

“Of course, Coach!” Daniel responded, taking notes on a piece of paper.

I could hear Feytons and the others laughing behind me.

“Coach, are you sure… I’m already following a strict diet… I…”

“My decisions are final, boy, and besides, we do no longer have singlets available for heavier weights. I was told you would be competing in 149 lbs so you will. Unless you want me to find another athlete to fill that spot?”

Defeated, I went to get checked by the doctor. He asked me to open my mouth, to turn around. God, everyone was still watching! Then, I had to cough. Generally, the doctor was hurried by the other guys coming from the weigh-in but since I was the last one, he took his damn time. He touched my ass.

“Some extra fat here, indeed. Well, there’s some overweight on the front too but I don’t think we can do anything about that, right?” He said while grabbing my cock, grinning.

Could this be more humiliating?

He then proceeded to feel my balls. His hands were warm. I guess that made sense, he had touched so many genitals before mine. Still, as he was taking his time handling me, I started to feel some sort of arousal. Just a natural reaction of your dick and balls being touched but this was awkward.

Thankfully, I did not get hard. I would have never heard the end of it from Feytons.

Doctor Peterson took some more notes on his pad and sent me to Coach Daniel who handed me my singlet. The uniform did seem small, way smaller than the one I had last year when I was myself thinner.

Things started to really go south when I tried to put it on. I could see from the start that it would be an impossible fit but Robert de Portier kept saying that he had a limited budget and he made sure to purchase singlets for weight and height indicated in his sheets.

All I could think that the singlet could not have been made for an adult. When I got to my thighs, it was impossible to get higher. My ass was just too big. My dick was hanging above the white lycra.

“Working to fit in the singlet will only give you more motivation for losing weight Russell!” Stated the Head Coach after my complaints.

All my teammates were ready now, and I was still struggling.

I complained some more but there was no way out, Coach Ranson started to get annoyed.

“Stop whining Russell! If there is one thing that I cannot stand is little whiners, these things fucking stretch so stretch them! Put that damn singlet on! You’re not going to stay naked all day! Do you want to show off or something?”

Of course, remaining naked was the opposite of what I wanted!

“Put your singlet on Donkey Scott! No one wants to see that!” Shouted Feytons, making a disgusting face while staring at my junks.

“You, instead of mocking Russel, come here and help him! We’re a team. We should be there for each other.”

Feytons let go of his smirk and walked towards me. I did not want his help.

“Damn Donkey, why is your middle area so disproportionate with the rest of your body? That’s sick.”

“Shut up Feytons.” I was getting ready to punch him in the face but I looked ridiculous with my singlet still stuck around my knees and below my thighs.

“Russell, Feytons is here to assist you, accept his help.”

Travis, on the bleachers, was looking at me with eyes that were saying: “bro, just go through with it.”

Damien Feytons held on the straps and pull up the singlet. To help with his grip, he then pressed one hand against the top of my bare ass. I was mortified.

Eventually, it worked and the singlet covered my big ass and dick. Although, the result was just lewd. The white singlet was too stretched, so stuck to my body that one could see every single inch of my skin, including my genitals which were fully compressed and I was sure of it, every little hair on my ass.

The whole process had made me sweat and I felt like the uniform was fully translucid now.

“Finally!” Coach Ranson grumbled. “Now that everyone had been examined and handed their singlets, I think we are good to go. You can change yourselves back into your clothes right here or in the locker rooms if you prefer. I want you back here tomorrow at 5:45, ready to train at 6. For the ones who struggled a bit with their singlets, wear them as much as possible in the meantime, it will loosen up the fabric and make things easier.” He looked at me.

Struggled a bit! What a joke! It was the worst thing that had ever happened to me.

Most of the guys started to change right there, but I was again struggling with removing the straps off my shoulders. It was like the singlet had already become one with my body.

I was about to ask Travis for help when Coach Ranson came near me. He scanned my body with a disapproving look. Maybe, he finally understood that I could not wear that freaking thing.

“Listen boy, for you, I think it’s even better if you don’t take the uniform off at all until training tomorrow.”

“Sorry, Coach?”

“Clearly, you have to lose some pounds and the singlet has to be stretched out a bit. This is simply…” He marked a pause and stared at my cock. “Well, this needs to be fixed.”

“Coach, I cannot keep the singlet on, I have classes…”

“I don’t care about your classes or your damn life. The only thing I care about is your wrestling. Anyway, just put your regular clothes on top of the singlet, that’s no big deal. Wear it for 24 hours and you’ll see, tomorrow, it will fit perfectly.”

He could not be serious. I was sweating already. This was super uncomfortable.

“Is not Lee your roommate?”

“Yeah… he is”

“Travis Lee, come here.” He barked.

Travis was in the middle of changing and only wearing his underwear.

“Yes, Coach.”

“You have an important mission to perform for the team now. You need to make sure that our little Scotty here keep his wresting singlet on at all times until tomorrow’s training.”

“Coach, I don’t think this is necessary, Travis is not…” I tried.

“Here, within this team, we all work together! Lee is going to help you out with this one and I’m sure you’ll help him out another time. Now Russell, put your clothes back on top of your uniform unless you want to remain in just your singlet all day.”

There was no winning.

Reluctantly, I went back to search for my clothes and I did wear them above my singlet, still glued to my skin. Everyone else got to change. This was so frustrating.

“Good.” Commented Doctor Peterson. “We’ll talk about your alimentation next time; you know you have some weight to lose, Russell but Lee should be a good example to follow.”

Worst thing was, Travis and I were following the exact same diet.

At least, my roommate did not feel like gloating and agreed with me that the Coach was a crazy idiot when we left to attend our first English class. The other members of the team were less nice with me and found the situation hilarious.

“Donkey Scott and his elephant ass cannot fit in the singlet! Guess, he’s gonna have to leave the team.”

For the first time, I seriously considered this option. Quitting.

To be honest, I would certainly have left the university that day if it were not for the encouraging words of Travis.

“Come on man, at least we have an actual coach this year. And you’re super good at the sport. 5 pounds to lose! That’s nothing. Coach Daniel will help you on that. And the singlet, it’s gonna stretched and eventually get looser. And if it does not fit, I’m sure they’ll get you another one in the end. They won’t let you go to public competition looking like this.”

“Yeah…”

“We’re in this together Scott, don’t give up now! Not for something that stupid.”

He was right but I hated how things had turned out. I was even more pissed off that I eventually agreed to sleep in that thing. As travis was changing into loose underwear to get in his bed, I was still in my damn white singlet.

I guess it was a bit looser now. Or maybe, I was just getting used to it.

When I woke up the next day, my dick was fully hard under the fabric and I have to say it gave quite the impressive sight. More than 9 inches of meat going through the singlet. Probably a ton of guys would have been proud but it just made me feel bad. It was abnormal carrying this much of heavy meat between one’s legs.

At the end of the 9.3 inches, where my cockhead lied, shit, I realized there were stains of precum on the fabric. I probably had some steamy dreams that night but I did not remember any of them.

Travis looked at me, he was no stranger to my morning woods even if I tried to conceal them most of the times.

“Damn, this is a sight!” He joked. “Did you cum in that thing?”

“Of course not! I must have precummed a bit during the night.” I put my covers back on me.

“Well, there was clearly a leakage there. Thinking about Tiffany?”

“You bet!”

Once my dick had become flaccid again, I stood up and proceeded to remove the singlet.

“What are you doing bro?” Asked Travis.

“Well, taking this damn thing off!”

“But then, you will have stayed in the singlet all night for nothing. And I’m… well, I’m supposed to make sure you…”

I cut him off.

“I stretched it out! It was the whole point. Besides, I can put it back on right before the training. The coach does not expect me to shower in my singlet.”

“You should consider washing it though.” Travis said, pointing at my crotch.

“Shut up and help me out here, it’s still glued to my skin.”

Travis helped me out getting the singlet off and I was awkwardly standing before him naked. That was a first. I was usually more prude but after the last 24 hours, there was really no point in hiding anymore.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wresting Team Gone Wild

Chapter 2: The new singlet (part 2)

I went in the communal showers, chose a stool and appreciated not feeling the lycra on my bare skin. There were some marks on my body. I would definitely have to ask Coach Ranson or Robert de Portier to provide me with a new uniform.

When I came back in our dorm room, Travis was waiting on me, already dressed for class. He was holding my singlet in his hands.

“I’ll help you put it back on now.”

“Maybe I could wait until right before the beginning of training.” I tried again.

“Come on Scott, it will reflect badly on me too if you don’t do it.”

I obliged. But I had a plan to conceal my attributes a bit more. I put some white underwear first.

“It’s going to be even more difficult to put it on with that underneath.” Travis estimated.

“Well, we wore underwear last year. Everybody does. Either jockstraps or briefs, but no one in the state championships goes commando. This is not the 80’s anymore.”

Travis did not make any further comment but he was right, with my underwear on, I struggled even more.

“This is just ridiculous. Robert de Portier will have to do another small miracle and find me a singlet that fits!”

We laughed it off with Travis and eventually, I got both my underwear and my wrestling singlet on. I could put my jeans and sweater on top and go to class.

Mostly, I got used to wearing the singlet all day, it was just a pain in the ass when I had to go pee. A couple of times, I had to remove my clothes entirely in the bathrooms and I shocked some freshmen. But it did get easier to take the singlet off and put it back on. I was now able to do that alone.

At 5:30, we went down to the sports centre with Travis.

There were already a few guys in the locker-room, including Tom, the shy red-hair freshman guy. We chatted with him a bit, he was coming from a very small town in the countryside and seemed like a fairly nice guy. He had a real passion for sports and was also part of the rugby team of his highschool.

Damian Feytons, Eli Gardener, and Harry Cooper came in shortly after. The atmosphere in the room shifted as soon as they entered the locker-room. As always, the seniors were acting as if they were owning the place and the banters started right away. I was their main victim of course.

“I guess you don’t need to change Donkey Scotty.” Said Damian with a smile. “Always wearing your attire, always ready!”

“Fuck you, Damian.” I showed him my middle finger.

“Come on, don’t be a bitch about it. Your bum is a little bit too big for your singlet, that could happen to anyone of us. Right guys?”

“Damn right!” Confirmed Eli. “There’s no shame to feel about that! Just don’t twerk your fat ass too much in front of us, that could get us horny you know, a big Kardashian bum like that. Given the tightness of our singlets this year, none of us can really afford to have a full hard on underneath it.”

I rolled my eyes.

Damian was now in underwear checking himself in front of a large mirror.

“I did gain some weight as well this summer Donkey Scotty. I mean, for me, it was muscle gain, not fat, but still.” He flexed his biceps.

What could I say? They were indeed huge and veiny.

“Come on, cut the crap.” Intervened Harry Copper mindlessly. “You’re going to traumatize the newbies.”

Damian removed his black underwear.

“If we cannot joke anymore, this year is going to be quite boring.” He sat on the bench, letting his big dick hang between his hairy thighs. He sure took his damn time to get ready.

I could see Tom glancing at this amount of pure muscle and virility, probably wishing he would take Damian’s place one day.

The other wrestlers changed quickly and besides Eli and Damian, everyone had their singlets on when Coach Ranson and Coach Daniel entered the room.

“Ready for your first training, guys?” Asked the head Coach.

Damian stood up, still stark naked.

“Almost, Coach.”

The Coach nodded at him, went through the room, and then stared at me with a disapproving look.

“I have kept it on as you requested, Coach” I said, already justifying myself.

“What’s that?” He asked, pointing to my crotch.

“Sorry… What Coach?” I was once again super embarrassed. Did he notice the cum stain? I had tried to wash it off. Was my abnormal long dick too visible?

“Who’s wearing underwear underneath their singlets around here?” Coach Ranson asked the room.

All freshmen raised their hands, a junior named Cory said “only a jockstrap, Coach”, and Harry Cooper raised his hand as well. Travis was not wearing any, he had already figured that the head Coach would be against it.

“Remove them. Now. Underwear are the best ways for your opponents to get you! You don’t want them to have any grip! This is why we are wearing lycra uniforms, not for showing off!” He finished his sentence looking straight at me and my bulge.

All the boys who had raised their hands started to undress immediately. I did not.

“Coach, about my singlet, I…”

He cut me off.

“You are going to have to pass through this ridiculous shame Russel. No one cares about the way you look. This is not a fashion show.”

Reluctantly and painfully, I removed the singlet, and once again, I had to strip naked in front of everyone else. I tried to change quickly but as I was reaching my ass, I still could not pull up the damn thing.

“Coach, really, I’m sorry, I’ve been wearing the singlet for 24 hours but see… It’s just too tight!”

“It’s not too tight! Your ass is too fat! Don’t mix up the problem!”

Damian laughed loudly at the Coach’s remarks. He was still naked. For one second, I thought the coach was going to ask him to help me out like the day before. But instead, he took the matter in his own hands, quite literally.

Coach Ranson grabbed me and pulled on my singlet aggressively. It moved up so fast that it entered into the crack of my ass like I was being given a wedgie and my balls and dicks came out from the front.

“Now, arrange yourself boy.”

I was beyond humiliated.

Coach Daniel who had remained silent until that point came near me.

“You’ll get used to it Russel. And I’ll take care of your ass, I mean, getting it in shape. In two weeks, the singlet will fit perfectly and you’ll love your new body.”

I smiled faintly. I hated my fat ass. Getting it in better shape was a good goal. I readjusted myself and left the locker-rooms, blushing.

We went on with our first training and for the first half, the Coaches got us competing against each other according to our weights, evaluating our performance.

Eli and Damian went first. It was brutal. They were both strong but were heavily lacking in the technic department. Damian won the match; he was very proud of himself until Coach Ranson listed all the things that he did wrong.

Coach Ranson completed his critics with a demonstration where he completely pinned down Damian to the mat. Damian literally got his face under the Coach’s big ass.

One of the highlights of my day!

I competed with Travis. I considered him as one of the best members of the team and I was happy to be able to challenge him. I was a bit rusty from the summer but damn, I still loved the sport and I was fucking good at it. We went through several rounds and the match was pretty balanced.

I am sure that I would have done even better without the singlet entering in my ass crack from time to time but Coach Ranson and Coach Daniel were quite satisfied with us.

“There is some great potential with these two” The head Coach said, slapping our asses.

I was freaking proud, especially noticing Damian’s defeated smug face.

After those preliminary matches, we trained on machines and heavy lifting.

Daniel then came to see me to “focus on my ass”. His words, not mine.

At one point, all the other guys were jogging around the gymnasium while I was right in the centre, doing some squats. The fact that my ass regularly came out of the singlet made it so much worse but at this point, I had realized that complaining would not get me anywhere. Obviously, some of the other guys were very happy with the show I was unwillingly giving.

“Careful Scotty, we can literally see your hole now!”

To tell you the truth, I had no idea if this could be true but Daniel did not let me the opportunity to check.

“Don’t mind them, Scott! Focus on your work! Focus on your ass! You gotta get rid of that extra fat!”

It was exhausting and I was sweating a lot. We all were. By the end of that first training, even Damian did no longer have the energy to be snarky anymore.

At 8:20pm, we were finally done. I was ready to shower and have a quick dinner, keeping in mind the list of “authorized food” to complete my diet given by Doctor Peterson.

But Robert de Portier entered the gymnasium with one other guy that I did not know.

“Right on time Robert, we were just finishing.”

“Perfect, Coach Ranson. I see there are all nice and sweaty as requested.”

“Nice.” Confirmed the guy with him.

“Boys, this is Francis, he is a friend of Robert and will take care of the pictures for the university roster of the athletes. He thought it would be a great idea to have the pictures taken right after a training session this year.”

“We want to make it look real guys! This is the new trend! Shooting athletes in the middle of the effort!”

I could not see myself in a mirror but looking at my teammates, everyone was in pretty bad shape: red faces, drenched in sweat from head to toe, most of the singlets had turned translucid. I could see all of my teammate’s dicks. They wanted to shoot us like that?

“Let’s go guys, we have already set up the materials in the adjacent yoga room.”

They had effectively turned it into a professional photoshoot studio.

“We’re stink and look disgusting.” Mumbled Travis.

“Yeah…”

“I thought they were going to make us from raw meat to fine diamonds!” He recalled the words of Robert de Portier.

“Apparently, they changed their mind.”

I was looking at Damian Feytons, sure, he looked like a mess but in a way, he also looked manly as hell. I guessed that was not that bad to try to have raw pictures of athletes instead of having them awkwardly smiling.

Of course, at that moment, I still had no idea what the photographer was to ask of us.

[MORE TO CUM]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wresting Team Gone Wild

Chapter 3: The roster (Part 1)

“Come on boys, let’s make this quick, this should not last more than one hour, we have two minutes of shooting per athlete. Once we’re done with you, you can go shower. We’ll start with the seniors.”

There was a black drape against the wall and in front of the drape, professional lighting rings and a tripod had been set up. Francis the photographer was adjusting a few details while the Coach called out Harry Cooper.

“Last year pictures were boring, forgettable. Francis here usually shoots professional models for visuals in advertisement, he’ll know how to get the best out of you. We are very lucky to have him.” Robert de Portier explained.

The fact that we had the money to get a professional photographer but I could not get another singlet to fit my size was beyond me. Still, a part of me was excited to do a professional photoshoot.

Harry took place in front of the camera first. Pearls of sweat were still pouring down his wet blond hair. The photographer seemed happy with that.

“Let’s try to get comfortable, right. Relax those arms. Don’t try to force a smile or anything. Just act natural.”

Harry was objectively a handsome man. He had this symmetric face of Hollywood actors paired with an impressive muscular physic. I must admit, the singlet was certainly the perfect attire to showcase his shape.

“Put your hand in your hair. Go for it, boy, loosen up. The ladies will love it!”

Harry played a bit awkwardly with his hair. He ended up relaxing a bit. Francis was taking a ton of shots in a row. I guess this was not that bad, a bit different from the pictures we would usually take but the previews looked good.

Last year, we had just taken turns in front of a camera, an old guy told us to smile and our portraits were shot.

“Now, show me how you feel when you’ve just won an important game!”

“I mean… I don’t know… I’m happy.”

Harry attempted a smile.

“Flex those big guns, show your opponent how you dominated him!”

This was a common pose for wrestlers, flexing their biceps. Harry did it, his armpits glistening with sweat.

Robert de Portier and Coach Ranson were both commenting on the side-lines.

“I think you could do with better lighting” suggested Robert, taking a look at the shots taken so far.

Francis, the photographer, did not seem to mind the intrusion in his work and play with the lighting to satisfy Robert’s wishes. Depending on how the light was positioned, the white lycra fabric was almost completely see-through and we could get a full view of Harry’s cock and balls. I don’t think the photographer realized that or he would have eased up on the light.

With some more flexing, Harry’s shoot was done.

Eli Gardener was next. Right away, he started flexing, he went as far as kissing his biceps. The photographer loved that.

“Turn around. Yeah. Let us see your back, now turn your face, only your face to look right at the camera. We’ll continue to shoot you from behind. Yes. That’s it. The camera loves you, boy.”

Certainly, the love was mutual and Eli enjoyed every second of it. He played with the straps of his wresting singlet, put his two hands behind his head, he even sent kisses to the camera. I thought he was doing a bit too much but the staff seemed to love that.

Robert even grabbed his cell phone to take personal pictures. I could have sworn he was specifically aiming his phone towards Eli’s (very visible) dick. When he said: “nice ass”, I thought Eli would react but he just seemed satisfied with being the centre of attention.

“Now, who can do better than that? Damian Feytons?”

Of course, Damian Feytons was more than ready to show off. He purposely spilled water on his chest before going in for the photoshoot, making the singlet even more translucid.

He went with his usual bodybuilder poses. This time, he was not naked, but the effect was pretty much the same with the wet singlet. As expected, Damian had to take it to another level, taking more and more lavish poses, winking at the camera, touching (wait, caressing?) his nipples.

“Yes, my boy! Keep on going. We’ll get some good Insta posts out of this, we need some following on social media!”

Damian started howling “Awhooo” and taking even lewder poses, now showing off his glutes. He licked his biceps as if they were a hot girl’s mouth. I had never met someone as narcissist and egotistic as he was.

“And that’s our wolf!” Rejoiced Robert de Portier.

Before ending the shoot, Damian even removed his straps to fully expose his chest. He was naked from the waist down. As if the University were to post pictures like this on the official website. Pathetic.

Thankfully, the other guys were less enthusiastic and everyone sticked to the pretty basic flexing pictures after that. Again, I was called after Travis who seemed a bit unease in front of the camera.

“Scott Russel, your turn.”

“Now this is another wrestler with a HUGE potential.” Stated Coach Ranson as I was taking place.

“I can already tell!” The photographer smiled, looking directly at my crotch. “Although, that was not the deal, this one has dried out…” He said, disappointed.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“We wanted you all sweaty from training but now… You are dried as a peanut.”

“No problem, Francis, we can still make him wet! You, spray him.”

Coach Ranson was talking to Travis.

Awkwardly, Travis took the available bottle of water and sprayed it on my pecs and face. We laughed it off. Frankly, I thought this was sillier than anything else.

“Come on, spray it everywhere, boy, don’t be shy!”

The whole thing was getting ridiculous, I was a wrestler, not a swimmer. As Travis was getting the spray dangerously closed to my thighs and crotch, I finally said something.

“Come on guys, now I look like I just came out of a pool!”

Coach Ranson intervened:

“How many professional photoshoots have you done, Russel?”

“Well… I… I’m not a model.”

“Right, so let the professionals do their job. Spray the boy, Lee!”

Travis did not look me in the eyes when he eventually drenched the entire singlet, making it translucid once again. I rolled my eyes.

I thought our mascot was a wolf, not a fish, but what the hell, I just wanted to be done with this shoot. I flexed, I kissed my right biceps as requested, I turned around so they could shoot my back, trying not to be too self-conscious about my fat ass, I did the V of victory with my hand. And finally, we were done with this comedy.

Robert de Portier was taking shots with his phone the whole time. I guessed he had a personal collection.

As the Freshmen were finishing the shooting, Coach Ranson came to Travis and I. I was cold and shaking a little because of the water. I was not in the mood.

“Russel, I see you are still struggling with your singlet but Doctor Peterson and Coach Daniel are both confident that you will lose the necessary weight. Have you taken notes of all of their advice?”

“Yes, Coach. I have.”

“Good. Lee, we are all counting on you to make sure Russel remains on the right track. Also, it appears that wearing the singlet this last 24 hours has been helpful. After your shower, put it right back on Russel, actually, keep it on at all times for the next few days.”

“Coach, this is really not comfortable.”

He sighed.

“Precisely. This is why we still need to work on that. Your singlet should become your second skin. Look, you two are ones of our most promising athletes. If we are harsh on you, it’s because we want to put you in the best conditions to win competitions. You are about to become big names in the wresting community and stars within this university, that requires some sacrifices.”

Every time the Coach would show the tiny bit of recognition and approval, it gave me an immense feeling of accomplishment.

He did convince me.

That night and the days afterwards, I kept my singlet on. I guess the technic was working because it made me focused more than I ever on wrestling practices and achieving my weight goal. Wrestling was literally the only thing in my mind.

Basically, I would only take my singlet off in the shower where I would also jerk off and unload some of the pressure I was feeling.

The next training, we worked on reversals and take downs techniques. It was weird fighting commando as we would often grab each other penis or balls, but as with everything in life, we quickly got used to it. When I grabbed Damian’s balls, he told me I should just tell him if I wanted to cop the field next time, but I did not care, I had pinned him down despite him being twice my size.

Coach Daniel asked me to do an additional training session with him on Fridays, just to “focus on my ass”. (Again, those were his words.)

I was feeling a bit ashamed at first, needing to have additional one-on-one trainings, until Travis rightfully pointed out that the staff was investing time and energy on me and this was only because they thought I could bring great results to the team.

I thought Daniel was a great coach and living with Travis, I was always motivated to keep on with my work. His fit body with almost 0% fat was definitely a goal to achieve.

By the end of week one, I went through weigh-in again and I had already lost two pounds. 152 lbs. Only 3 pounds to go. The Coaches seemed quite happy with me and I could see that Damian Feytons was concerned about losing his rank as “star athlete” of the team.

The next Monday, the good news continued as I was woken up by a text of Tiffany, the girl I had been flirting with on and off for a few months.

It was just an emoji. The eggplant. Promising! Tiffany wanted some dick!

I responded with a question mark and the 3 drops of water emoji. I was so down for whatever she would propose.

The same day, I realized that I had a bunch of new followers on Instagram. Mostly guys though.

Only at lunch, I understood what was really going on.

“Scott, the roster is out on the University’s website!” Said Travis, checking his mac computer in the University’s cafeteria. “Man, you’re going to want to see that!”

He showed me his screen, I was excited for a few seconds before my heart fell in my stomach.

“Fuck!”

I was featured on the home page of the official university’s website. Right in the centre of a montage to present the wrestling team, alongside Damian on my left, Eli on my right, and Travis and Tom were on each extreme. “Here come the Wolves!” Said the caption with a link to the roster where everyone could see the team members’ pictures and info.

It was a full body shot. In my wet and translucid white singlet. Fully exposed!

When I tell you that my dick was fully visible, I am not kidding! The other guys were positioned behind me on the montage and not so fully visible, but as I was, front and centre, one could see my entire body, in my see-through uniform with a lighting that totally exposed my balls and my dick. Every fucking inch of it!

I could not believe my eyes. How could they post something so obscene on the official website?! I had not realized it was that bad during the shoot or I would never have agreed to take such pictures.

People would address complaints for sure! Parents would see that! Teachers! Did the staff lose their minds?! My singlet was almost entirely translucid, glued to my skin. And I was there, flexing my biceps, kissing my right arm, like a freaking erotic playgirl shoot. On the montage, Damian was behind me, his hand behind his head, exposing his armpits. My face looked like it was ready to kiss it.

“I did not know you guys were doing gay porn now!” Joked one of my fellow sophomores, Victor, part of the water polo team. I wanted to bury myself in the grounds of the university at this point.

“Why would they publish this?” I was stunt.

“The better question is: why would you pose like that, dude? At least, open an Onlyfans, you’ll get paid for that!” Victor was living for it.

“I did not pose like that… Well, I did… But this was not supposed to look… this way!”

I felt everyone was looking at me in the cafeteria. At my crotch, checking the goods in real life. Damn it, I was still wearing the stupid singlet underneath my clothes. I thought about my parents, what would they think?

“Let’s take a look at the roster.” Suggested Travis. “See, it’s not that bad.”

He clicked on his picture; It was still full body shots but the bulges were semi hidden on the official roster pictures. Mine was not too bad, we could see clearly my dick’s outlines but it was not in full display. Normally, I would still have found the photographs from the roster a bit too revealing but compared to the montage on the front page, this was nothing.

“I need to talk to the Coach. Maybe even to the dean.” I spoke.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wresting Team Gone Wild

Chapter 3: The roster (Part 2)

“To tell them what?”

“To remove the picture! The first one, the one on the home page. I have image rights, I don’t know. Probably the board of the school has not seen this pic, they would have removed it!”

Travis was sceptical but I had to do something.

I ran to the Coach’s office on the other side of campus, letting my hot dog untouched on my plate.

Thankfully, the Coach was there when I knocked at his door. He was eating a sandwich.

“Russel? Come in.”

“Hello, Coach. I am sorry to bother but needed to talk to you.”

“What’s the matter, boy?” He was chewing his ham and mayonnaise with his mouth wide open while talking to me.

“This is about the website and the roster, Coach.”

“Oh yes! Great, right? We thought you would appreciate it, being featured as the star of the team. Try not to gloat too much in front of the others members though, they would not be too happy.”

“Well, I do appreciate to be put forward but I…”

“But?” Coach Ranson seemed really surprised.

“It’s just that the picture is really…” Oh God, this was so awkward. Could not he just see my point already? “It’s really revealing.”

“I’m not sure to follow.”

“Everyone can see my dick!” I finally said, annoyed.

The Coach seemed taken aback by my language. But then, he just smiled.

“What the hell are you talking about, boy?”

“Have you not seen the picture on the front page? Have you not noticed?”

“Well, of course not, I have not noticed your dick. Who do you think I am? You think I am checking my athletes’ genitals? What is wrong with you, Russel?”

“No, no! Of course, I don’t think that. It’s just, other people told me and I… Just go on the website Coach.”

He put his sandwich aside and nodded his head.

He logged in to the website and there I was, on his screen, every detail of my anatomy on full display. You could see my balls, some of my hair, my uncut cock, the length, the girth…

“Oh… I see. Yeah, well, I guess white and wet are a deadly combination on lycra fabric.” He laughed.

I tried to smile too, to make it less awkward.

“Yes… Do you think we can do something about it?”

“What do you mean, boy? From what I can see now that YOU made me look at them, your genitals seem perfectly fine. Better than fine actually. Nothing to be ashamed of.”

I was more and more mortified.

“But everyone can see my…”

He laughed again.

“And I thought guys of your generation were always exposing themselves on social media. I did not realize you were such a prude, Russel! To be frank, I don’t think anyone will notice and the website got great ratings since this morning, nobody said anything.”

“But, Coach! You cannot be serious. I don’t want everyone to see my… my genitals! And the dean or the board will never accept this. I think the team could be in trouble.”

Now he was no longer smiling. He was getting clearly annoyed and I realized I may have gone too strong.

“Everything that is posted on the website is moderated first. Look, it feels you are making a mountain out of a molehill, Russel. All the other guys are featured in the same singlet, in the same way and nobody else complained. We were doing you a huge favour highlighting you this way, I must say that I am quite disappointed by your reaction.”

“It’s not that. It’s just, I checked the other ones, their bulges are way less exposed.”

The Coach thought it was time to have his dessert. He took a banana out of a plastic bag. While he was peeling it, he looked at me with suspicious eyes.

“Wait. What are you telling me exactly? You have been checking your teammates bulges and crotches on the website?”

“No… That’s not what I meant.”

“But that what’s you said, right? You checked the other ones.”

“Just to see if the pictures were showing off as much as mine.”

He put the banana in his mouth.

“May I ask you a personal question, Russel?”

“Yes…”

“Are you gay?”

I became red instantly. This was going even worse than I had anticipated.

“What?”

“Are you a homosexual? You are free not to answer but…”

“No! I’m not gay!”

“Ok, ok. Calm down, Scott. It’s just all this talk about your own genitals, and checking the dicks of your teammates, asking me to check you out. I mean, except from you, nobody else from the team seemed to have noticed the crotches on the pictures. I guessed we were all looking at those pictures differently than you were.”

I was speechless.

“I was not looking… It’s just that other people pointed out to me, that, well… what I told you… That my penis was showing. I’m sorry, it makes me unease, that’s it.”

The coach almost swallowed the entire banana in one go, masticated it and then sighed heavily.

“Take off your clothes.” He spoke.

“What?”

“Take off your clothes.”

“Coach… Why?”

“Son, if you want to stay in the team, you will have to learn not to question your Coach and to follow commands! In twenty years, I have never seen such stubbornness. If you were not as good as you are, I would have already kicked you off of the Wolves. Now, remove your clothes.”

This was the time where I should have run away. I know that I should have. But at this instant, I could not move. I could not oppose him further. I had already pushed all of my instincts fighting to get the picture removed.

I took off my clothes in the Coach’s office until I was back in just my singlet. At least, he could see I was following his instructions, keeping the singlet on at all time.

Coach Ranson stood up. He was still wearing the same tiny blue nylon short.

“I think it is time we take care of this problem of yours.”

“What problem, Coach?”

“You are obviously uncomfortable with your body and this is not ok. A thriving boy your age should own up to what he is. I have noticed several times already you were trying to cover yourself, putting underwear under your singlet, being reluctant to get naked in the locker rooms. This is not healthy. An athlete needs to be confident with himself and his body. You have to stop being so self-aware.”

I looked at the floor.

“See, uncomfortable! What’s the problem here? Is that that I’m looking at you? The crotch seemed to be a sensitive area for you, is it not ok for you when I look at it?”

“Everyone is uncomfortable when we checked their genitals” I mumbled.

“Look at me, Russel. Look at my shorts, do I seem uncomfortable?”

“No, Coach…”

“Oh god, you’re sweating, you’re red… Just wearing the singlet in my office. You’re torturing yourself over a candid picture. This is actually worse than I thought!”

“I’m sorry, Coach, I guess I do have some insecurities.”

“What are those? Talk to me Scott. It’s just you and I and you know that I’m here to help you.”

“You have seen my dick… It’s too… well, too big.”

I could not believe that I had said that. He remained silent.

“And my ass too… You said it yourself, Coach, too fat.”

He got even closer to me.

“So, you are fine if I am looking at your arms or pecs, but if I looked below, to your genitals, or behind you, to your ass, then you get self-aware.”

“Yeah, basically.”

“This is imperative that you get over that. On the mat, I need you to be focused on your match and your match only. There is no place for insecurities!”

Maybe he was making a point but at this point, I just wanted to go back to my dorms, forgetting about the damn picture and this conversation.

“Yes, Coach.”

“I admit, that ass of yours is something, but we are working on that and as for your dick, well, you have a horse cock, enjoy it my boy. We are not going to cut it off. Now, look at me. No, not my face, look at my crotch.”

“Coach, I….”

“Oh my god, LOOK AT MY DAMN CROTCH.”

I looked a bit below to his nylon short but I could not maintain my gaze. This was just too weird.

“You do have a problem with body image! For God’s sake, you leave me no choice.” He pushed on my shoulders, he was so damn strong: “On your knees, boy or I know you will avoid to look at my crotch.”

“Coach, I don’t understand.”

I knelt down; he was now leaning against his desk in front of me.

“Shut up, boy. Just look at my crotch, my bulge. Is there anything wrong with it?”

“No, no, there is not.”

He grabbed his bulge.

“I’m not wearing any underwear, can you see?”

“I guess…”

“And am I self-aware? Am I unease?”

“No, Coach, you’re not.”

“No, I’m not because I’m ok with who I am and with my body. I feel no shame of having a big penis in between my thighs. I am a man, why should I try to conceal my fat dick? Why should I be uncomfortable of it? I certainly don’t wish I’d have a pussy there.”

He removed his shorts and exposed his flaccid uncut dick only a few inches from my face. I was so taken aback. It was fucking big. I did not know how to react anymore.

“We are just men here. Part of the same team. And you assure me you were not gay, right?”

“Yes, I’m not! I… Why do you…”

“Then, there is no problem whatsoever for me to be naked in front of you. My big dick is just a proof that I’m a man, always willing to fight and to compete. Don’t you think you need to be a real man to be a wrestler?”

“Coach, I… Yes, I guess.”

He was now caressing his cock, getting it semi hard. How did we get there? I had no idea anymore.

“A real man has nothing to hide. As long as you will be ashamed of your dick, you’ll be less than a man. I’ll admit, your fat girly ass does not help but you absolutely need to fight your insecurities. How is seeing my big alpha male cock make you feel?”

“I don’t know, Coach.”

He got even closer now his dick dangling less than an inch away from my eyes almost touching my nose.

“How does that make you feel?”

“I’m… I don’t know… I guess I’m impressed.”

It was the first word that came out my mouth.

“I bet you are! That’s confidence, boy. And this is what you want others to feel when they look at you.”

He moved back and leant butt naked over his desk, proud to have made his point.

“Now take off the singlet.”

“Coach?”

“I want you to be proud of what you’re hiding underneath. See, I did it first. Nothing weird. Nothing to be embarrassed of. You are struggling with your identity, ashamed of your penis but you have to remember that you are a man. You have to own up to the fact you have a large dick. You would not wish you have a pussy, boy? Please, reassure me on that.”

“No… No, Coach.”

Without thinking too much, slowly, I removed the straps from my shoulders and then my singlet entirely, revealing my big ass and dick to my coach.

“See, I’m looking right at it now. As you asked of me when you required that I go to the school website. How does it make you feel?”

I had a hard time processing what was going on. He was saying that I asked him to look at my dick. But I never did. I just wanted to go on the website to check the picture. I was lost.

“I don’t like it, Coach.”

“Mmmm… See, that’s the problem. Turn around, show me that ass.”

“Coach, please, I don’t want to.”

“Do you want my help or not? Don’t you want to become a real man? Telling me that you don’t want me to see your big ass makes it even more important that we do this exercise.”

The more I resisted, the more he was making his point about me being too embarrassed of who I was. I turned around.

I felt him getting closer to me. His breath behind my neck.

He laughed.

“Ok, that’s a big fat ass as I rarely saw one.” He grabbed it.

“Coach…”

“But that’s ok, boy. See, I’m looking at your ass, touching it, you’re naked in front of me and the world has not stopped spinning. It’s all good! You need to accept your body.”

“Yes, Coach.”

He was so close. I swear I could feel his dick against my bare ass.

“I’m glad you came to me, Scott. It is not good to rehash our own insecurities. We need to confront them, learn to conquer them as men!”

He put his shorts back on, I was still naked. He was now sporting a huge bulge under his shorts. I wondered if he got a full hard on.

“You have an immense talent for wrestling, and I want to make you a champion but you’ll need to trust me and above all, to trust yourself and your body to get there.”

I remained silent.

“Do you think you got what it takes to win?”

“Yes, Coach.” I mumbled.

“With more confidence boy! Do you have what it takes to fight like a real man?”

“Yes, Coach!”

“Now, that’s what I want to hear. Don’t stay naked like this boy, dress yourself up. But we’ll work on this again. I think we just pin pointed one of your biggest issues but I’m sure we will be able to fix it in no time.”

He smiled and I tried to smile back, but I was still too shaken up. I put my singlet back on, it was now easier each time.

“Was it everything you wanted to talk to me about?” Asked the coach.

“Yes, Coach, it was all.”

I got out of the office, completely forgetting why I had come in in the first place.

[MORE TO CUM]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 4: One on One training (Part One)

I did not mention to anyone, not even to Travis, what had happened in the Coach’s office.

I did get more attention from the lewd picture posted on the University’s website but it only lasted a couple of days so I let it go. Unfortunately, my body being exposed online attracted more gay guys than hot girls my way, as apparently, the picture had been posted on some obscure gay forums.

Students quickly moved on to other scandals. Damian Feytons had released another sextape and it was a doozy: two twin sisters sharing Damian’s bed!

By the end of the following training, Coach Daniel informed me that I would no longer have to wear the singlet at all times. It was now sufficiently fitting. What a fucking relief! Daniel did also mention that for my Friday’s one-on-one trainings, I would now have to go to the Coach’s office first but I was too much in my euphory to get rid of the singlet to care.

Generally speaking, the training sessions had nothing to do with what we did last season; it was may more intense.

The Coach would kick us from training if we would arrive late, he would push ourselves to the limit, making us compete with bigger weight classes. I found myself doing matches against Eli Gardener who was way stronger than I was.

Some methods of the Coach were unorthodox but I had to admit that it worked. My shape had never been that good and I could see that I was progressing on my technics.

Doctor Peterson explained to us that it would be advised to keep our testosterones at the highest level by not ejaculating, especially before competition. It was apparently a method used by Olympic athletes.

I was sceptical but I tried to implement it, keeping my masturbation session to a minimum. The first tournaments were in October anyway so the doctor specified that this was not mandatory, “for now”.

Damian did not care much about this new rule.

“For you virgin boys, I guess that’s ok, but I would be depraving so much girls from my cum. This won’t work for me guys.”

The only real problem in my life at this point was my big fat ass. Instead of losing weight and getting more comfortable with it, I was more and more self-aware. Coach Daniel and Coach Ranson kept on commenting on it during trainings.

“This was very good Russel, but again, your ass is slowing you down. We’ll work on that on Friday.”

“Harry was able to have a grip on you, I mean, given the surface of that ass, it’s not that surprising.”

Every time, I felt more and more self-conscious and ashamed.

When Friday came, I knocked at the Coach’s office 30 minutes before my training with Daniel was meant to start.

“Come in, boy.”

“Good evening, Coach. Daniel said you wanted to see me before my session with him?”

“Yes. I thought about your little problem with your body confidence. I talked it through with the staff and we came up with a solution.”

“Oh, really? I’m not sure this was necessary, Coach. I’m way more confident now.” I lied.

“I noticed that you were still very quick to shower in the locker-rooms, always covering yourself up.”

“No, no… I don’t mind, really.”

“Ok then, get naked.”

“Coach? I don’t think that’s necessary.”

“See, you’re not comfortable!” He stood up and abruptly slid down his shorts, exposing his big dick. It was hairier than last time. “I just don’t care.” He turned around. “I can show off my ass as well, I’m confident in my own skin. See.”

Sure, I could see that.

“Yes, Coach.” I mumbled.

“But that’s ok boy. You’ll get there. I think this is the last thing which keeps you from going one hundred percent on the mat. This is why I wanted for us to have these special sessions. Now, get naked, we’ll start.”

Defeated, I took my clothes off until I was left with my underwear. The Coach smiled.

“Come on, you know this is for your own good.”

I removed my boxer briefs. Once again, I was naked in the Coach office.

“Now, what do you say make you the most insecure? Your genitals or your ass?”

“My ass, Coach…”

“Ok then, turn around, face this wall, and… well, we are going to make you fully expose to your worst fear. This is the best way to overcome it. A therapist’s trick!”

“What do you mean, Coach?” This did not seem like something I would want to do.

“Pretty simple. Go on all fours and stick out your big ass, bend over really good to me.”

“Coach! I cannot do that!”

“And that’s the problem! I know this is tough, this is precisely why we are working on it. Come on boy, the quicker you get over your insecurities, the quicker we can get done with these lessons! I don’t have all day and we thought it through with Doctor Peterson, nothing works better than tackling the problem right on.”

Reluctantly, I turned around and got on all fours. For the life of me, I just could not say no to the Head Coach.

It would have only made things worse anyway, it was like the more I was saying no, the more he was making his point about me being too insecure about my own body. I figured the best, and maybe the only way, to get through with it was showing off I actually did not care.

“I said, bend over boy. Put your head against the floor and point your ass towards me. Come on, we’re all straight men here, what are you so sensitive about?” I obliged; this new position was so weird to me, so degrading in a way.

“Damn, that is big!” The Coach shouted. “Did you feel bad hearing me say that?”

“Yes, Coach.” I answered truthfully.

“Well, get used to it because I’ll keep coming at your ass until you are fully comfortable with it. Maybe I should call you Kim. It’s not that the girl’s name famous for her very large butt?” He laughed it off.

I had never felt more humiliated. I did not say anything.

The next ten minutes were spent hearing the Coach talking about my ass, or rather insulting and mocking it. Sometimes, he would grab my ass or even caress it at the same time.

“This still feels like a big deal for you, right. A slap on your girl’s ass. Some would call it a fag ass, I’m sure. Does that hurt when people tell you that you have a faggot’s ass.”

“Coach, this is going too far…” I mumbled.

He slapped me hard. My ass cheeks giggled.

“Russel, I’m doing this for your own good! Now, if you manage to take this, you will surely handle people staring at you when you come to the mat. Because, I’m telling you boy, they do stare and you’ll have to live with it, embrace it, find power in their gaze!”

I knew that… People did stare at me, especially when I was wearing the singlet.

“You gotta see what we are doing here as a shock treatment. See how your fat ass is exposed now, it would be nothing when you’ll be on the mat. You’ll be able to take it. Right, boy?”

“Right, Coach.”

“See, you get it! Don’t you think it would look like nothing to be on the mat in a tight singlet after this?”

“Yes, compared to this, it will be nothing at all.”

He came near me again and fully groped my ass. For the first time, he opened my cheeks.

“Damn, you’re sure you’re not gay Russel?”

“No, Coach. I’m not, I’m swear. Why do you…”

“Hey, there’s nothing wrong with being a fag. It’s just that your asshole, well, it just looks so much as an open pussy. I thought only homosexuals got one like that.”

“This is not a fag asshole, Coach. I have never put anything in my ass.”

He kept my cheeks wide open.

“That’s ok, Russel. No need to defend yourself. It does look tight, but more like a tight pussy. I guess this is possible for a straight guy to have an ass like yours. Oh, wait, are you dick getting hard while I’m touching your ass?”

At that point, I was mortified.

“No, Coach!”

Was I getting hard? I was pretty sure I was not but I could not really see in my position, head against the floor. I did avoid to cum as much as possible lately so I could get unwanted erections. I started to fear that the Coach may actually think that I was gay.

“It does look stiffer to me, but it is so abnormally large as it is. I must say this is a bit uncomfortable for me as well now. But the sport comes before everything else, I’ll continue the session.”

I remained silent as the coach went back to his desk. I could hear him moving and breathing behind me. For a split second, I foolishly thought he was masturbating, but that was not possible. He had just been grossed up by my ass and dick.

When I thought that I heard him moaning, someone knocked at the door.

My heart skipped a beat as the Coach said.

“Come on in.”

I immediately moved to change position but the Coach yelled at me.

“Stay exactly where you are, Russel! That’s the whole point! You getting used being seen like this, and this is someone from the team, so no need to feel embarrassed.”

Embarrassment was all that I was feeling, but it got worse.

“Thanks for coming in, Feytons.”

Damian seemed a bit destabilized when he spoke.

“Coach… You… Hum… Wanted to see me?”

“Yes, I’m working with Russel on a small problem he has with his body. Well, maybe I should rather say a big problem.”

“Oh… ok. And what do you want from me, Coach?”

“It’s pretty simple, I’ve noted you were quite confident with your body. What you lack in technique, you make up for in confidence. Our friend Scott here has the exact opposite problem.”

I proceeded to change my position but the Coach had stood up, and maintained me against the floor.

“Stop moving, Russel!”

Talking to Damian, the head Coach continued:

“I thought you could both help each other. Russel will help you out working on some moves and Feytons, you will help Russel getting more comfortable with his body.”

“Yes, Coach!”

He seemed excited.

“As you can see, I am experimenting an extreme treatment with Russel today. To overcome his insecurities, I am exposing him to his biggest fear, having his big ass exposed. Now, get naked Feytons, Russel needs to understand that there is nothing wrong with our bodies.”

Damian undressed behind me immediately as if this was the most natural thing in the world. He did not even try to protest. This was surreal.

“What do you think of Scotty’s ass, Feytons, be completely honest.”

“Well… It’s very big.”

“Does not it look like a fag’s ass?”

“Yes, it does. Totally!”

“And see, even his asshole, look how wide it opens when I spread his cheeks.”

“Oh fuck! Fucking faggot ass!” Damian was living for it as the Coach kept on working my ass.

This time, I knew this was going too far.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 4: One on One training (Part Two)

“Guys, stop!” I pleaded. And I tried to stand back up.

“Feytons, maintain him on the floor, you have to work on you pinning down technique and Russel has to keep on showing off his ass.”

I could not believe it.

In no way that would be authorized in wrestling rules, Feytons grabbed my shoulders and my head and pushed me against the floor. He was so much stronger than me. I had forgotten he was naked too. His big uncut dick slapped my face multiple times in the process.

“Good, boys! See, how you are both working together.”

“Guys, please!” I mumbled.

In a matter of seconds, with the combined efforts of Damian and the Coach, I was totally locked. I just stopped fighting.

“Yes, calm down, Russel. See, it’s not that hard. You are now totally exposed but no one gives a fuck! Look at Feytons’ dick above you, he does not care that you can stare at it.”

Face against the floor, I looked up. It’s not that Feytons did not care about me seeing his dick, he was actually very much enjoying it, grinning at me.

“No, I don’t mind. I’m fine with my body.” He squatted down towards me, his balls and hairy asshole coming dangerous close to my face.

Again, I tried to move, but Feytons put his bare feet over my head. They were smelling bad.

Fuck him.

Once I had calmed down, the Coach spoke again.

“On your knees, Russel.” He sighed. “This is even worse than I was expecting. You really seem unable to being watched or to watch another man’s body without panicking. I knew this is a shock treatment and no doubt I knew it would involve some resistance but you look like you are utterly terrified!”

I knelt down in silence, at least this position was better than being on the floor, bending over.

“No Coach, that’s ok… I swear. I think it worked”

The Coach had put back his shorts on but Damian Feytons was still there, stark naked.

“Can you look at your teammate’s cock?”

“Yes, I think I can.”

“Stare at it.”

I fixated my eyes on Damien’s dick hanging between his thighs, scrutinizing every little detail, he had a small moll on his long veiny dick, he had not trimmed his hair in a while, they were very dark.

“Are you feeling uncomfortable?”

I could not tell if the Coach was asking Damian or I but we both responded. I knew what I had to say now to get it over with.

“No.”

‘Ok, get closer, Feytons.”

Damien moved towards me, his dick was so close now, I could smell it. He dangled it in front of my face and touched my cheeks and nose. I did not react. I knew he wanted me to break down so I would once again mess up the Coach’s instructions. My eyes followed his cock from left to right, as if I was hypnotised.

“Good!” Said the Coach. “Now turn around Feytons, you have no problem showing off your ass either?”

“Not at all, Coach!”

“Show your mate how it feels to be at ease with our bodies.”

Damian turned around and exposed his hairy ass to me. He got so close I practically had my nose up his crack. But he moved back even more until his ass touched my face.

“Come on, Damian! Fuck off!” I yelled, my mouth in his butt.

“This is just an ass! Relax! That’s the whole point dude! Loosen up a little”

He pushed his asscrack further in my semi-opened mouth.

I was about to lose it and get up to punch him, when Coach Ranson called it off.

“That’s ok, Feytons. Put your clothes back on.”

He finally got his fucking ass out of my face and bent over to pick up his underwear. I got a full view of his pink hairy asshole. Did my asshole really looked weird, like a pussy compared to his? I could not tell, I never had a close look at mine, or any other guy’s anus for the matter.

“Now, Russel, I know this has been a lot today. But now, think about it. How could it get worse than this full exposure?”

“I… I don’t know, Coach.”

“Well, I’ll tell you. After a few sessions, nothing will be able to shake your confidence! You’ll enter the mat, not caring a bit about people staring at your fat ass!”

“I guess…”

“We are not entirely done here but I think that we made great progress. Of course, you cannot see it now but trust me, this will help you out greatly in the long run. And you, Feytons, don’t get too cocky, when a sophomore who weights half of you can still get you on the mat, there is nothing to be proud of.”

I was still on my knees naked but seeing Damian’s smile disappearing from his face was a victory in itself. The Coach just admitted I was better than him.

“I’ll work harder, Coach… I’m totally dedicated to the team.” Damian stated.

Someone came in the room, Coach Daniel. I had almost forgotten I was in the nude until I felt his gaze on me.

“Hi Daniel. As you can see, I’ve started to implement our protocol to help Scott Russel’s out with his body issues.”

“Very well, Coach.”

“This method combined to the workout you already provide, soon, nothing will be able to stop our boy. Right, Russel?”

“Right, Coach.”

“See, before this session, I’m sure you would have asked to put your clothes back on as soon as Daniel entered the room but you did not, you’re not so self-aware anymore.”

I guessed this was true. Still, I was very unease at that moment but I thought it was best for the Coach not to know that.

“Coach, do you need me with anything else?”

“No, Feytons. You can go, thank you for your help.”

He passed before me without looking at me. What a fucking prick he was.

Daniel handed me a piece of fabric; I could not recognize what it was at first.

“Here’s a jockstrap. Coach Ranson and I thought it would be appropriate for you to wear it for our one-on-one session. The gym is empty at this hour and it will give me a proper view of your ass as well as getting you more at ease with it.”

“Really?”

“Do you see a problem with that?” Asked Coach Ranson.

“No, no… I guess that’s fine.”

I mean, it was way less embarrassing than everything that had just happened. I was determined to show I was now comfortable with my body and the gym had indeed been empty the last time I had trained with Daniel.

“Ok then, put it on.”

A second later, I was in my new grey jockstraps in the middle of the Coach’s office.

“Let’s go!” Daniel said.

“Wait, let me at least put my pants back on to go inside the gym.” I pleaded, but even that request seemed unreasonable.

“Come on, it’s one corridor to cross, you are in a sport centre, who cares?”

Defeated, I followed Daniel praying for the corridor to remain empty on my way to the gym. We did not run into anyone but the reality of what had just happened in the Coach’s office was slowly sinking in.

“Daniel, I… I’m not sure I’m comfortable with the Coach’s method.” I said, almost in a whisper.

“What do you mean Scott? I know he’s going hard on you but the whole staff thinks you are the most promising athlete of the team.”

“Really? I don’t want to complain. But it’s like he’s been fixating on my insecurities lately, on my body… And I mean, I don’t think that’s such a big deal…”

“Scott, he’s been focusing on the sole area in which you’re lacking. Confidence! You gotta learn to trust the team if you want to make progress. Remember, you thought the singlet was a terrible idea, would not fit, and now it sizes perfectly and you are about to reach your optimum weight.”

That was not entirely true, the singlet was still too small, it was just a bit more manageable.

“Yes, maybe…”

Daniel sat down on a machine and looked at me right in the eyes. I felt so silly in my jock while he was wearing a short and a tank top.

“Scott. Given the context last season, you have never been truly part of an actual college team. It does mean a lot of sacrifices. This is not highschool anymore, we are looking for the best of the best and Coach Ranson had got amazing results everywhere he went. He had an incredible eye to discover talents. Now, if this is too much for you, you can leave. No-one will stop you. Let me tell you, I like you Scott and I believe in you, but I would even encourage you to leave if you are not willing to commit one hundred percent to this.”

Damn, after all of that, being asked to leave the team would be the worst.

“No, of course I don’t want to leave the team. Wrestling is all I have. It’s just… Being naked in the Coach’s office, making me watch other people dicks, it was kind of gay…”

Daniel sighed.

“Damn, you really need to grow up. I think it would be known by now if Coach Ranson was a fag. Are you saying that?”

“No! Of course, not!”

“Are you a fag yourself?”

“No!” I almost yelled.

“Well, if no one was gay in that office, I’m not sure how you can consider that things which happened there could have been gay. You do really have a problem with your identity. Maybe you have some stuff to figure out.”

“Jesus… I have nothing to figure out! Can’t we just get done with the training now?”

“Yes, I bet it’s getting chilly in this jockstrap.” He grinned. “Oh, come on Scotty, smile a little. You are probably the best player this team has seen in years and one of the best Coach of the U.S. has got his eyes on you, enjoy yourself!”

I ended up smiling as well.

“Let’s go. I guess you want me do more squats?”

“Yeap! And I want you to go real low this time.”

He winked at me.

We spent more than 80 minutes training in the empty gym. I felt like every new exercise got me to expose my ass and asshole even more than the last but they were some truths in the Coach’s words. It did kind of feel that it was not such a big deal by the end.

I even went back to get my stuff crossing the corridor only wearing my jockstrap, not caring than my buddy Victor from the water polo team passed by me. He checked my ass and I let him.

He could, after this training, my glutes were rock solid!

[MORE TO CUM]

Craig885

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight