WRESTLING TEAM GONE WILD (Erotic Story)

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
“Such a wuss!” Damian shouted. “Your roommate is a fool" Abso-fucking- lutely damien couldnt agree more.

This is the best 2 chapters by a mile and not even because damien and scott had sex that was great but it's the small details like damien being annoyed that scott isnt being open with him, mentioning he fools around with Amir (twist alert) him being distant after the sex so much is going on. Victor confessing his love and also clearly being jealous of damien everyone is in love with Russell lool.

You made me rant for the last couple of days knowing full well you was about to drop this chapter lmmmmaaaaoo brillant

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
“Such a wuss!” Damian shouted. “Your roommate is a fool" Abso-fucking- lutely damien couldnt agree more.

This is the best 2 chapters by a mile and not even because damien and scott had sex that was great but it's the small details like damien being annoyed that scott isnt being open with him, mentioning he fools around with Amir (twist alert) him being distant after the sex so much is going on. Victor confessing his love and also clearly being jealous of damien everyone is in love with Russell lool.

You made me rant for the last couple of days knowing full well you was about to drop this chapter lmmmmaaaaoo brillant
Kinda yeah. ;) I let the readers have their opinion while I defo know where I'm going with the whole thing.
Although still, maybe the end won't be satisfactory but i try not to get influenced too much by the readers cause the moment your start to please people, you lose everything which makes the story special.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kinda yeah. ;) I let the readers have their opinion while I defo know where I'm going with the whole thing.
Although still, maybe the end won't be satisfactory but i try not to get influenced too much by the readers cause the moment your start to please people, you lose everything which makes the story special.
Dude why do you hate happy endings you've given me zero happy ending in each story so far haha. Ok can russell get like a half revenge.

With the way you write damien and Russell wont end up together. Damien has his own issues that he's dealing with.

P.s I've just realized is Scott the only actual straight person in this story oh and cory

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We need an Amir epilogue too.
I want to hear more about what he and Damien have been up to. And why he’s into plus and massive dildo’s.
Fair warning: Regarding Amir and the other wreslters, I only got deepinto them (pun intended) in the exclusive Patreon's spin-off from the Coach's perspective.

The WTGW book is all about Scott's perspective, this is why we only know what he's been experiencing and what we can gather from context clues that he retells.

I still hope you'll find the ending satisfactory. The story is fucked up and I think the ending is fitting. ahah

4 more chapters + 1 short epilogue to go.

Chapter 30 should be released here on tuesday.

KadenSmith.jpg

Jaqc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fair warning: Regarding Amir and the other wreslters, I only got deepinto them (pun intended) in the exclusive Patreon's spin-off from the Coach's perspective.

The WTGW book is all about Scott's perspective, this is why we only know what he's been experiencing and what we can gather from context clues that he retells.

I still hope you'll find the ending satisfactory. The story is fucked up and I think the ending is fitting. ahah

4 more chapters + 1 short epilogue to go.

Chapter 30 should be released here on tuesday.

View attachment 85917881
Thank You. I’m going to check that out.

Reactions: thehottestmenxx

diseasedarchon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh man, I couldn't be here at all the last several days. I was going crazy thinking "When I get the chance to go back and read the updates, I'm going to nut" lol Brilliant story! I admit I was surprised that Victor was in love with Scott, but I mean, I get involved with all characters and I want Victor to be thrown a bone or something. I am glad that there's still a few more chapters and an epilogue. Ahhhh! I love your stories!!

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the full Wrestling Team Gone Wild story (31 chapters) + the spin-off from the Coach's point of view + exclusive bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support! There is no fixed price so you can subscribe for just $1 or support me a little more! ;)

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 30: The ultimate test (Part 1)

I did not sleep more than a few minutes that night. Damian fucking me, Victor trying to kiss me, the competition to come. And above all, my freaking identity crisis kept me up all night. Was I really gay? Did I just come out? How the world could keep on spinning while this was all happening?

The next morning, I was probably in the worst state to compete but I still hopped on the bus with the rest of the team.

Wrestling had to remain my number one priority. All I had done so far was in the name of the sport, I could not give up now.

I carefully avoided Damian, - who had not said a word to me since we had fucked - and went to sit next to Cory while Daniel was giving us a motivation speech. Usual before our competitions.

“You have a weird face, man. All good?” Cory asked.

“All good.” I replied sternly.

I was glad that he did not ask me to jerk him off in the bus. I was not in the mood. Cory and the other Wolves probably wanted to save their cum for the competition anyway. I did not have to blow any of their cocks that morning.

The Head-Coach removed my chastity cage while we were in the locker-room, just a few minutes before the weigh-in. He was probably expecting some sort of reaction (and by that, I mean, a blatant erection) but I was numb.

Frankly, my dick being freed was a non-event that time. At this point, if I had wanted to get any kind of sexual release, it would have come from my prostate, not from my abnormally long penis.

Coach Ranson could tell that something was wrong. Of course, he knew me better than anyone else. Maybe he could help me? I could no longer think straight (quite literally) and I was out of options.

I needed someone to tell me what to do. Good thing was, ordering me around was Coach Ranson’s speciality.

“Russel. Get your head back in the game.” He spoke. “You have a competition to win. You have come so far; you cannot let the pressure get to you now. There is today and then there is the finale tournament next Saturday, after that, you will be the biggest wrestling champion of the state, maybe of the entire country! FOCUS!”

Wrestling. That was easy. I could handle that. I knew what to do on the mat. I nodded yes. But Coach Ranson was not satisfied. He slapped me harshly. My cheek turned purple.

“Son, come back here, get into your beast mode! There is one place on Earth where you can forget all of your problems and this is right there, on the mat. Let go of all of the polluting thoughts that are messing with your brain!”

The Head-Coach really was a master at finding the right words. This was precisely what I needed to hear. I was craving for an escape from my own mind.

“And don’t forget, maybe you don’t want to use your… mmm… fluids today, but the other athletes won’t shy away from doing everything they can to stop you. You need to be prepared, Scott.”

Again, that was true. My opponents did not shy away from using their hard cocks to block me or to try to throw me off.

Every four athletes that I met during this competition jizzed on me through their respective singlets. One particularly fit Latino guy had probably saved himself for an entire month because it felt like he was releasing gallons of sperm over my ass. I was drenched and it went through my own singlet.

That did not phase me one bit.

They could spray all their spunk over my singlet, ass, or face if they wanted to, I would still beat them!

And I did. One after the other, I smashed their asses. My mind was clear. I was precise and strong. I latched all of the stress that I had been feeling from the previous 24 hours onto my opponents.

When the referee held my hand in sign of victory, Coach Ranson looked so proud of me.

Some fans in the audience were disappointing that the notorious “Cum-Stick” was competing with his dick flaccid and without any cum or piss on his face. They expected more for me. But this could not get to me either. I was a beast and I was winning. It was all that mattered.

I barely remember anything from my matches that day, only the incredible sensation of peace of mind that I felt throughout the competition.

Sadly, that did not last and as soon as I was declared victorious of my last match, the disturbing thoughts came back creeping into my brain. My dick was free from the cage but it was, once again, my asshole which was begging for attention.

In what kind of freak had I turned into?

The wolves were cheering for me in the bus back to the campus. Daniel and Coach Ranson were very satisfied with my moves and more generally with the performance of the team. Damian was the only one who was moody and did not take part in the celebration. He had obtained his poorest results ever; losing each of his match. I wondered if that had anything to do with me.

Maybe I was imagining things.

I was sitting next to Harry on the ride back. He was wearing some tiny black shorts, clearly bulging underneath. My ass was twitching at the sight. It had been more than 24 hours that my hole had been filled with a cock. I did not have my butt plug on, and I had been so stressed out… I needed a good prostate’s massage, badly!

Each bump on the road, I wanted to feel it deep within my hole. I was a real whore.

It turned out that my cravings would be fulfilled sooner than I was expecting.

I did not go back to the dorms when we arrived at campus. I had to meet with Coach Ranson in his office to put the chastity cage back on. We were also supposed to discuss the strategies for the very last competition of the year.

That would be a huge event and our university would host, welcoming athletes from all over the State. There would be some scooting agents from professional wrestling teams present as well.

“You really want to put the cage back on, without even cumming first?” Coach Ranson asked as I was standing before him, already naked, residue of the jizz from my opponents still drying and coating on my skin.

Even him seemed perplex by how far I was committed to this “non-ejaculation” rule.

“I’m not sure… I guess I don’t feel the need to cum this way anymore…” I casually replied.

“This way?”

“Doctor Peterson had advised me to find other outlets to release my tension…” I explained.

“Good for you, boy.”

The Coach was playing with the cage in his hands. He seemed fascinated by the tiny metal bars.

“Coach, can I talk to you about something personal?”

My heart started beating faster in my chest. I knew that it was time. I needed to get this weight out of my chest.

“You know it, son. You can tell me anything.”

“Coach, do you…” I gulped. “Do you think that I am gay?”

Coach Ranson chuckled. I was mortified.

“What an odd thing to ask your wrestling coach!” He said, a large smile on his face.

“I’m sorry, Coach. This is probably ridiculous, I…”

“No.” He cut me off. “Please, we are way passed this point. Besides, I already know everything about your struggles with your sexual identity, there is absolutely no reason to feel ashamed about that. But why are you asking me that exactly? Why now?”

I could not go back now. I had to put it all on the table.

“Lately, I have been playing with my nipples… And also… With my ass. A lot. The thing is… I like it so much better than cumming with my cock! I’s crazy, Coach. I thought that I was straight! I really thought so. I was attracted to girls, all my life. I mean, I think so… But this year, everything has changed… I… I mean, it’s gay to love to take it in the ass, right? Maybe it is because of the protein that I am lacking! Doctor Peterson told me that I would turn gay if I did not swallow enough cum. I thought that I was ingesting enough jizz though! I swear, between the bottles you provide to me and all the cocks that I’m sucking. Maybe it is because…”

Coach Ranson put his middle finger on my lips to stop my rent.

“Shhh…. Scott, Relax. Don’t you think it is more likely that you were lying to yourself for all of these years?”

I swallowed my saliva.

“I truly don’t know at this point. It’s like… I simply don’t know who I am anymore.” I said, genuinely.

As he would often do, the Coach came near me and patted my hair in a paternal manner.

“First of all, know that your sexual orientation would not change the way I feel about you and your accomplishments in this team. I may not have been tender towards fags, but you, you’re different. I will always love you.”

He kissed my forehead. I nodded yes, not comprehending how abnormal it was for a Coach to say something like this to one of his athletes.

But I was not done. I had more to say.

“Coach… I let… I let Damian Feytons fuck me in the ass yesterday.”

The patting on my hair suddenly felt like the Coach was gripping them. It hurt!

“You chose Feytons, then!” He grunted, angrily.

Suddenly, he was no longer caring or understanding. He looked mad.

“What? Coach… I…. No! I… I did not choose him. It just happened.”

“You picked freaking Feytons to lose your virginity over!” He sighed. “That’s quite funny considering the way he’s been treating you.”

“What do you mean, Coach?”

Coach Ranson let go of me. He seemed very angry. Just like Victor, he was not surprised by my coming-out (if we can call it that) but he was pissed that Damian had been the one to pop my cherry. A crazy thought went through my mind, maybe my Head-Coach wanted to have the honour of fucking my ass first?

“I hate creating frictions within my team but to be quite honest, I think Feytons is using you, son.” He spoke sombrely.

“Damian has not said a word to me since that happened…”

“See, an inconsiderate lover!” Coach Ranson exclaimed.

The word “lover” got my mind railing but I remained silent.

“This is quite unfortunate.” The Head-Coach then said.

“Coach, I… I’m not sure to follow.”

“It is unfortunate that while you are struggling to come into terms with who you are, you stumble into someone as manipulative as Damian Feytons. The guy has been jealous of you since day one. I’m sure he is really happy messing with your brain! Probably he wanted to throw you off, right before an important competition.”

This seemed so obvious now that the Coach was saying it! Feytons only wanted to fuck with my mind… while fucking me! He freaking used me.

“I’m so stupid…”

Coach Ranson slapped me. It was the second time that day. Not that it was surprising anymore.

“Don’t you dare say such a thing about yourself, son! You’re just so pure at heart that sometimes, you don’t see ill intentions in the people around you.”

“My father has always told me that I was too naïve…”

The Head Coach held my face and got really close. Would he try to kiss me too? I was confused.

“This is a wonderful quality, Scotty. Naivety is so much better than mistrust or cynicism. But sometimes, you just have to stand up for yourself.”

“Yes, Coach. I know that you’re right.”

“Scott, do you trust me?”

“Of course, I do!”

It felt like an insult that Coach Ranson would question my dedication towards him.

“I was really hoping it would not come to that but I don’t think we have much more choice at this point.” The Head-Coach sighed. “This is the only way.” He was more talking to himself than to me.

Coach Ranson paced around his desk. I was still standing in the middle of the room, stark naked. As always, the man clearly had a plan.

The Coach threw away some files from his desk to clear it and moved behind me. The atmosphere had shifted. He grabbed my waist from behind.

“Bend over, Scott.”

My heart was racing even faster. He could not be serious!

“Coach… Why…?”

“I thought you trusted me?”

“I do… but…”

“Look, boy. I hate the fact that it has come to that but here we are. We have to settle this! After everything you’ve done for the team, Scott, I do believe that you deserve to know who you are. And the only way we can clarify this for good is to shove my big cock in your ass!”

He grabbed my ass. I felt a shiver going through my neck.

[Chapter 30 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the full Wrestling Team Gone Wild story (33 chapters) + the spin-off from the Coach's point of view + exclusive bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support! There is no fixed price so you can subscribe for just $1 or support me a little more! ;)

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 30: The ultimate test (Part 2)

“Coach, please… That would be wrong.”

Who was I trying to convince?

“The way I see it: either my cum filling up your hole will finally set you back straight, or it will confirm that you are definitely a queer. In any event, there is only one way to find out.”

That literally took my breath away. Saying that I was shocked would be an understatement but at the same time, it was like everything happening in the last nine months had led to that. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I knew that my wrestling Coach would sodomize me one day or the other. It seemed like it was time.

Also, I could not deny it: my hole was waking up again, itching to feel some sort of penetration. And not only my hole! My humongous dick was getting hard at the thought of Coach Ranson fucking me.

What the hell?!

“Coach… This is too much; This is going too far… I….”

“Oh, don’t you think that I’m not disgusted by that, Scotty. Homosexual behaviours sicken me, but I don’t see any other option at this point.”

He slid down his shorts behind me. I felt his dick poking against my ass. He was already hard.

“Coach, I don’t want you to feel forced to… to fuck me. This is not necessary.”

“Just bend over, boy. I can see how much you crave it and this is the least that I can do. Before making a final decision about your sexuality, you need to really understand what it is like to feel a big fat alpha cock in your ass. We have been beating around the bush for too long already!”

“Beating around the bush?” I mumbled.

He was groping my ass more and more sexually.

“For fuck’s sake, Scott. Will it be disgusting for me? For sure, it will! But let’s be real, your butthole has always looked more like a pussy than a man asshole. Shaven like that, it looks like something I would gladly fuck so let’s just get down to business!”

“Coach, you… You want to fuck me?” I heard me say.

Now, he was rubbing his wet cockhead in my ass crack. He seemed to be getting annoyed with my questioning. Why was I even bothering? The decision was already made.

“It has nothing to do with what I want! Damn, you can be so stupid at times!” I thought I should not call myself stupid, but obviously, Coach Ranson had all rights to do so. “We have one more competition to go and there is no way I’m gonna let the star of my team compete in that turmoiled state. Besides, we always knew this was the best way for you to ingest cum, anally, I mean. But Doctor Peterson and I were hoping we would not have to go there.”

“Oh… Coach…”

He lodged his fat veiny cock in my ass-crack like a freaking hot dog. He was whispering in my ear now:

“You have been the one asking me if you were gay or not. You have been the one who kept on teasing me. Relentlessly, you have moved and twerked your big butt around me. That’s enough! This will be the ultimate test. Just let me fuck your ass so we can settle this once and for all!”

It had been months since I had gotten used to obey the Coach’s every command.

It had been months since I had learned not to challenge anything he would ask for me to do.

And it had been too long since I had felt my hole getting pounded.

I did bend over against the desk. I was terrified, nervous… but also, and maybe that’s the worst part in all of this, I was very much excited! My stiffed cock was getting crushed against the desk.

I heard the Coach finishing undressing behind me. It did not take long; he was only wearing a tank top; His blue nylon shorts were already at his ankles and he kept his trainers on.

He pressed his hand against my head to push it against the top of his desk. My nose was smacked against the wood. I felt the hard dick of the Coach sliding up and down in my ass-crack.

“You need to ask for it, Scott. I would never fuck you otherwise. I want to make it very clear that this is fully consensual, that YOU want me to sodomize you.”

Oh, my freaking God, Coach Ranson sounded so excited. I felt precum dripping against my ass. I also weirdly felt his heart-beating pulsating in his cock.

Why lie? I wanted this.

“I want you to fuck me, Coach.”

My parents had taught me to be polite.

“Please, Sir.” I added.

The pain was immense. Coach Ranson did not lube his cock or my hole and immediately shoved his huge veiny dick in my ass, stretching my already aching hole from Damian’s pounding. I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.

Sure, I had been playing with my ass for more than 15 days straight at this point but this was a whole other level! That dick was gigantic!

“Aaaaaaaaah….” I screamed.

The Head Coach put his big and sweaty hands over my mouth to shut me up.

He thrusted his dick even further inside of me. It had hurt so bad at first that I thought it was already all in, but far from it, there were still inches and inches of meaty cock left to penetrate me. I felt like my hole was being torn apart!

“Just relax, Scott. It’s gonna hurt if you don’t!” Coach Ranson advised.

“Please… St… Stop…” I mumbled beneath his big hand, licking his fingers while I was trying to talk.

“Scott… Get a grip! I asked you very clearly if you wanted to get fucked, you said yes. We have already talked about being a man and how important it is to stick to your commitments. You have to learn to take it!”

Of course, he was right.

He gave another big thrust and his dick destroyed my ass further. And I thought that Damian was being rough! If only I knew.

“Mmmm….” I moaned, licking his fingers some more, more or less intentionally.

“Trust me, son. This is good for you. Maybe if you don’t like my dick deep inside your ass…” Another thrust. “… It’s because you’re not that gay after all….” He pounded me harder. “…But to know that, we have no choice but to test it out….” He grabbed my nipples. “…Think about all that healthy precum sliding in your guts.”

I was about to faint.

It was still very painful but somehow, somewhere, I was feeling my prostate being stimulated. The balls of the Coach fapped against my ass. He was in deep, now. How big was his cock? Nine inches? God! Even Amir could barely shove dildos that thick and that big inside his ass.

Ok, I just had to relax. Could I actually feel any pleasure from this? My hole just had to stretch itself a bit more.

“Such a good boy.” Coach Ranson put his hands on my back.

I was panting. But I was taking it! His huge cock was going back and forth in my ass, pounding me like a sex doll.

“I’m so proud of you.” He told me while making more ample movements, almost getting his dick out before shoving it back in, entirely.

“Fuuuuuuck…. Mmmmmm…”

Every time, I felt like I was about to die but every time, it ended with me moaning of pleasure.

“You love that big sausage in your bussy, boy! Tell me you love it!”

“I do… Fuck… yeah… Pound me, Coach!”

I was smiling. As long as my Coach was proud of me, I felt good. What else mattered?

His hand slid down my chest, my abs, until ultimately, he grabbed my dick. I was fully hard. Eddy had woken up for good, too excited by what was going on.

“We have our proof!” The Coach exclaimed, stroking my elephant dick while he kept on banging me from behind. “You’re a fucking fag, boy!”

Coach Ranson was hysterical. Case closed. I was a freaking homo.

He grabbed precum from my own dick to shove it in my mouth. He was now fucking me while pushing three fingers deep in my throat.

My Coach seemed very happy with me. Should I be happy too? It was hard to think with that huge thing banging my wrecked hole. The pain was definitely being replaced by pleasure at that point. I had never felt something like this. He was spanking my ass too, a lot, but even this, I could get pleasure from.

What was happening to my body? To my soul?

The Coach said another thing that I did not fully comprehend. Something about me “being fully turned”, “completing my transformation”. He was getting incoherent too, having so much pleasure banging my faggy enormous ass.

He had been pounding me restlessly for a good ten minutes when someone knocked at the door.

My heart fell down in my chest when I heard Coach Ranson barked: “Come in.” His dick still buried deep inside of me. Someone was about to witness me getting sodomized!

Damian probably could not believe his eyes when he entered the wrestling coach’s office only to find the Head-Coach naked, deep-fucking the ass of the star of the team.

“Now, Feytons, this is how we properly fuck an ass.” Coach Feytons simply stated, panting, as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

Damian walked in, his mouth semi-opened, but unable to say a word. That is probably what we call a “jaw dropping moment”.

Damian went on the other side of the desk, he looked at me. He was stunned. I smiled at him. A part of me was exulting from seeing him disconcerted like that. Coach Ranson was offering me my revenge. Somebody else was owning my ass! Take that, Damian! I would never be his!

“Naked, Feytons!” Coach Ranson ordered.

He was still pounding me. I was drooling over the desk and some official paperwork. Hopefully, I was not ruining documents which were too important.

Feytons executed himself immediately. Him too, could not say no to our Coach. When he pulled down his jeans, I realized that he was hard. Oh God… Did he really enjoy seeing me like this?

“You should be ashamed of yourself Feytons, messing up with Russel’s brain while being a fucking disappointment on the mat, losing all of your matches today!” Coach Ranson barked at him, fapping his big balls against my ass some more.

“Coach… I…”

“You’re a shame to this team and to this university, Feytons.”

I had never seen Damian like this. He seemed so vulnerable.

“How would you feel if someone were to fuck your ass deep, just to mess with your brain?” Ranson asked him.

Then, the Head Coach finally got his dick out of my hole and he stopped stroking my throbbing cock. I almost fell down. I felt my asshole opening and shutting itself off several times. I must have been gaping, I thought of Victor’s videos, the “exploring my cave” series.

My hole let go some of the Coach’s juice which slid down my thighs.

“Feytons, bend over.” Coach Ranson commanded.

It took me a few seconds to realize what was about to happen, what was the actual plan.

It was only when Feytons’ ass found itself a few inches from my throbbing and juicy huge cock that I understood the Coach’s true intentions.

Damian bent over just like I had been doing before, he spread his ass cheeks without complaining, ready to take his punishment.

[MORE TO CUM - 3 more chapters left to conclude the story]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A small update with some bad and some good news.

The bad news is, for the ones who were reading the For The Love of God story on LPSG, well, the thread had to be deleted because the story was outside of the forum's community guidelines. We have to respect the moderators' decision and that's just it.

The good news is, I will post chapter 31 of WTGW here tomorrow! Hope you'll enjoy it as we are nearing the conclusion.

Best,

Thomas

Brettdude3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A small update with some bad and some good news.

The bad news is, for the ones who were reading the For The Love of God story on LPSG, well, the thread had to be deleted because the story was outside of the forum's community guidelines. We have to respect the moderators' decision and that's just it.

The good news is, I will post chapter 31 of WTGW here tomorrow! Hope you'll enjoy it as we are nearing the conclusion.

Best,

Thomas
Ugh. That’s so disappointing but guess there’s no way around it. It was a really hot story man.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the full Wrestling Team Gone Wild story (33 chapters) + the spin-off from the Coach's point of view + exclusive bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 31: Turning tables (Part 1)

If someone had told me that Damian Feytons would be bending over our wrestling Coach’s desk, stretching his tight pink hole with his hands, waiting to get anally fucked, I would not have believed it.

But here we fucking were!

Coach Ranson winked at me. His dick was still throbbing and leaking precum after he had just pounded my ass senselessly.

“Go ahead, Russel. Fuck Feytons’ tight pucker! It’s all that he deserves.”

There was certainly no beating around the bush this time, no reason why, no “this is for the team”. I was asked by my wrestling Coach to sodomize my teammate, point blank.

But the craziest thing was, not for one second, I considered saying no to the Coach. I was fully submissive to him at this point. I would have jumped out a cliff if he had asked me to.

On the other hand, Damian apparently had still some resistance left in him. Not much though.

“Please, Coach. Not Scott. His dick is way too big; this is going to kill me. Everything but that! Please.”

Damian was pleading and whining but he remained steadily in position, leaning over the desk.

I looked down at my humongous pulsating cock. He was not wrong, Eddy looked like a deadly weapon pointing right towards his hairy muscular ass.

SLAM

Coach Ranson spanked Damian’s ass.

“Maybe you will learn not to play with the feelings of your teammate next time!”

“What is this about? Coach, please. Play with his feeeeee… Ouch!”

SLAM

Damian had just gotten spanked again. The red mark of the Coach’s hand was now printed on his white ass. Stunning. I was attracted to this bum. Would I dare say it? I wanted to fuck him. Raw.

It was my fucking turn!

“I have found my star athlete in a state of complete meltdown because of you, Feytons. Why do you have to be so jealous of Russel? Eh? You fucked him like a vulgar sex doll when the boy is clearly looking for some male love. You toyed with him! Just for a good bang!”

“I… I’m not looking for male love…” I tried to say but the Coach was not listening to me.

Neither was Damian.

“Coach… You told us that we should give Scott our cum! You told me that I should… I mean… It was your instructions, all of this time… You’ve been draining me… He should take the semen directly in the ass…”

SLAM

Another hard spank. That shut him up.

“Not even talking about what you did on the mat this morning, the humiliation we all felt as a team because of you! Losing all of your matches! A SHAME, FEYTONS!”

“I was not feeling right… I….”

“You’ve been a bad boy, Feytons, a very bad boy who deserves to be punished!”

SLAM

Yet another spank. So hard this time, Damian’s ass cheeks were turning purple. I took a few steps back; it did not feel right. My reaction made the Coach even more furious.

“Really, Russel? You’re not going to take on this opportunity? You’re such a fag that you cannot even top for once in your miserable life! Even when a good bum is begging for it!”

What was I supposed to do? Damian did not seem like he was begging for it though…

“Coach, I… I don’t know… Damian is…”

“Oh! Shut up, both of you! Look how hard you two are! You are clearly loving this! Now, if you want some preparation before the freak’s cock pound you, I’ll just go first, Feytons.”

Just like he had done with me, Coach Ranson lodged his big cock between Damian’s ass cheeks. He rubbed himself against his hairy ass crack and then pushed his meaty cock through his hole. He really was about to fuck him, right there, while I was watching.

I was hurting for the poor Damian; I knew too well how thick that dick felt in an unprepared ass.

Damian yelled. But contrary to me, he actually moved away before the Coach could sodomize him fully.

“Fuck! No! That hurt so fucking bad!” He complained.

“Come on, don’t be a pussy, Feytons! Act like a fucking man!”

Wait. Taking a cock in the ass meant being a man, now? I knew that I could not contradict the Coach, he was always right, but I was confused. I thought being ass-fucked made you gay.

“I’m not a pussy. I just can’t… Coach, please! It hurt too freaking bad. I don’t want it in the ass, I’ll do anything!”

I had never seen Damian like this, he looked so vulnerable, so weak too. I have to admit, a part of me was loving it. The part which had been tormented and violated by Damian Feytons so much in the past months.

The hunter had become the prey.

“Were you being this considerate when you fucked Scott’s vag? Were you worried for his well-being yesterday?!” The Coach bellowed.

“He asked me for it! He begged me! And… You! You just did it too! You were fucking him, right there!”

Touché.

Coach Ranson grabbed Damian by the neck and pushed him against the floor. Damn, Coach Ranson was a beast! Damian was made of 220 lbs of pure jock muscle, he was a sweaty, manly, solid machine, but Coach Ranson was owning him. He was handling him like a vulgar piece of paper, throwing him around.

I was witnessing a wrestling match without any kind of rules of restrictions.

The Coach slammed Damian on the floor multiple times and pinned him until he was totally locked. I was terrified. Or maybe I was impressed. Probably, I was both. Horny too. Relentlessly horny, my dick was trembling. I had not nutted for five fucking weeks and now, Eddy was fully awake and ready to explode!

“Feytons, you are going to shut the fuck up and accept your punishment. Is that clear? After your performance on the mat this morning, you should even beg to be fucked in the ass!” The Coach barked while pushing his hairy large ass against my teammate’s face.

“Yes, Coach…” Damian finally mumbled, smothered under Coach Ranson’s weight.

I had learned that lesson times and times before. Why fight back? Our Coach would always win. The best and only course of action was to submit.

“Now, Russel, come here! You will prepare his hole. We are going to help him out! I do not intend to be cruel. I just want to teach this bad boy a lesson.”

“Coach, I don’t understand…” I mumbled, moving around their two bodies intertwined with each other.

“Just fucking eat his ass for God’s sake! The boy is tight as an arrow. Lube it up!”

The Head Coach was still sitting on Damian’s face, holding his legs up in the air while making sure he was locked. The hunk’s large thighs were facing me, and below, there was his big ass, and further down, fully exposed, his hole, already dripping with precum from the Coach’s first attempt at penetration.

I just had to kneel down and lick.

“Damian…?” I spoke.

“Mmmmph… Just fuckin… mmmph… do it, fag!” Damian yelled, probably tasting Ranson’s musky ass while talking.

I searched the Coach’s eyes for a final confirmation that it was the right thing to do.

“That’s only fair.” He stated formally.

Yes, it was. Damian had feasted - and done much more - on my ass the day before; I could definitely eat his. Actually, I really wanted it!

I knelt down and crawled towards the two of them. The smell in the room was strong. I got closer to Damian’s butt; I opened his cheeks to uncover his tight pink hole a bit more. It looked just like beautiful lips. Damian was the last person in a long time that I had kissed.

I sticked my tongue out, ready for a French Kiss.

“This is what you wanted, Scott. If you did not want Damian to be punished, you would have never told me about the way he ungratefully fucked your ass!” Coach Ranson told me. “You just have to take your responsibility now. This is on you.”

I started to lick his wet hole. I swallowed some hair but I kept going. I spat on his anus. I needed to make it slimy. One way or another, Damian was going to take the Coach’s cock in his ass. The least I could do was to prepare it, I knew how important it was to train our asses before getting fucked.

I went deeper with my tongue, searched his insides. Maybe I would find his prostate? Was I trying to punish or to please Damian? Who freaking knows at this point?

I rimmed his ass for a while. I thought it would be helpful if I started fingering him too, so he would stretch. I wondered if Damian had already been fucked or even fingered. His ass seemed loose enough at this stage. I shoved two fingers in, he moaned. The power I had over him felt incredible at this instant.

Coach Ranson encouraged me to continue.

“You go in there boy, that’s my champ!”

I went back to eating his hole. I was starting to enjoy it very much. I wanted to rub my hard dick against his man cave, just like Feytons had done to me so many times before.

Thinking of which, Damian had been the first man to treat my hole as the pussy that it really was, it was only right that I would do the same for him.

After some time, Coach Ranson was no longer pinning Damian against the floor but was pushing my own face deep inside his asshole. He grabbed my hair and forced me down aggressively; I could barely breathe but I had the confirmation that my teammate was now enjoying his time as well since he was moaning loudly.

My tongue was doing a great work.

“Fuck yeah, eat my ass.” He whispered while Coach Ranson was giggling like a maniac.

I thought the tables had turned but maybe they had not. I was still the bitch pleasuring the Alphas in the room, one way or another.

Damian started winking his hole and even farted right on my face. The Head Coach held my head so I would not be able to escape. I was fully smothered in this hairy and moist ass crack.

“You cannot do this by yourself, Scott. We’ll have to find a way to get more saliva in there.” Coach Ranson stated, seemingly disappointed in my performance.

That was so unfair! I was doing the best that I could, digging in that hole like a heated dog!

The Head-Coach grabbed my hair once more to guide me right onto his own veiny dick which I swallowed in one go. I had become quite the expert at deepthroating juicy cocks. Just as anticipated, this hardcore skull-fucking created a ton of saliva that I could spit right back into Damian’s now opened hole.

I went back and forth on the Coach’s pole until I almost puked, and bubbles of saliva and foams were forming both in my own mouth and in my teammate’s asshole. We must have looked so pretty.

“Fuck, those are my boys!” The Coach rejoiced. He patted my hair.

Finally, he seemed content with me! Therefore, I was too. What else mattered in life than making Coach Ranson’s proud?

We switched position.

The Head Coach went behind me and started to lick my own ass off, probably still filled with his male juice, while I kept on eating Damian’s. We were forming a crazy nasty train, right in the middle of his office. What if the Dean had walked in on us right then?

“Fucking bitches! Both of you!” The Coach yelled at us.

“Yes, Coach!” Damian and I answered together.

“That’s a fucking team spirit as I love it! Awhoooo.”

We howled together. We were wolves, beasts, animals. We were smelling, licking, fingering, and fucking each other. Well, we were not quite fucking yet but it was coming!

When I was finally done with the rimming, Coach Ranson pulled three fingers in and out of my ass, made me clean them, and brought back his attention to my teammate. He put Damian in the position that he favoured: bending over his desk. Submissive.

Once again, he pushed his dick inside his hole. Only this time, he went fully in, balls deep.

Damian screamed at some point but he took it, deep and raw. What a man! I witnessed in awe the Coach fucking him mercilessly, the two of them forming an incredible mountain of muscles and testosterone.

“That’s what you get for messing with my star athlete.” He said as he was thrusting his dick deeper.

Coach Ranson truly had my back, I thought.

“Yes, Coach. I deserve it.” Damian responded.

“See how it feels to get your shithole filled with a big cock.”

“Yes…”

“You have to learn to be a good boy, Feytons.”

“I know, Coach. I will… Aaaaah… Fuck… I promise I will.”

I had troubles viewing what they were doing as “sex”. It was more like a ritual. Two men solidifying a bound by the act of hard blows of dick in the ass. My cock was dripping precum everywhere.

I did feel somewhat excluded as I was watching from the side-lines. Truth is, I was jealous but I was not sure of whom. Did I wish to get fucked by the Coach again or did I wish to fuck Damian myself?

There was no need to worry about that since I was about to experience both at the same time.

“Suck Russel’s cock, his elephant dick will come next.” Coach Ranson said to Damian. “Better make it real slimy before it tears you apart!”

Until this point, maybe Damian was still hoping he could avoid taking my humongous dick in his ass. He would not. The Coach had made his call: I would bury my monster cock inside of him, one way or another.

Obviously, Ranson was really hung, a real horse dick, but it was nothing compared to me, to my Eddy. Damian’s eyes widened as he looked down at my dick, he was still trying to recover from the hard dick pounding he had just received from the Coach.

But the worst, or maybe the best, was yet to come.

If he was scared, Damian did not show it or say a thing. He knelt down and proceeded to suck me off. I was mesmerized. When his wet big lips surrounded my cockhead, I could only focus on trying not to cum.

It was now obvious to the whole team and maybe the whole world that I was a bitch… But I had no idea Damian was made of the same cunt blood! I thought that he was a true alpha. Still, he was sucking me, a fag. What did that make him?

I did not know anything about the Head-Coach and Damian’s personal relationship. Of course, Damian had always been dedicated to the Coach, had always followed every one of his instructions. But I had never imagined him in such a submissive position. Was it his first time?

If it was, the guy clearly was committed to this task and was not afraid to use his tongue all over my shaft and my balls.

He tried hard, struggling to get my massive boner into his mouth and pushing himself to swallow as much inches as I could. Obviously, he could not deepthroat me but I was impressed of how far he got. He bobbed on my dick like if it was the most delicious popsicle he ever had.

When I was about to blow my load in his throat, it was time to get to the main event.

“Doggy.” The Coach ordered.

He had been breathing behind my neck. That made me jumped.

I did not fully register what he meant, still in the daze of the blowjob I was receiving, but Damian had understood the command. He let go of my dick and took position. On all fours, he arched his back on the office’s carpet.

His ass was ready.

[Chapter 31 continues below]