WRESTLING TEAM GONE WILD (Erotic Story)

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the full Wrestling Team Gone Wild story (33 chapters) + the spin-off from the Coach's point of view + exclusive bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support! There is no fixed price so you can subscribe for just $1 or support me a little more! ;)

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 31: Turning tables (Part 2)

“After everything he’s done to you, Scott. Oh, you’re going to give him so good and so deep.” Coach Ranson whispered in my ears.

I felt shivers all over my body, reaching the top of my cockhead, throbbing, where a long thread of precum started to form. Eddy was hungry and it was dinner time!

Damian’s ass was not that tight anymore and both his hole and my shaft were dripping with saliva, but still, it almost seemed impossible for my dick to fit in. I did not let that practicality stop me though. At this point, Eddy needed to feed himself and that meal looked freaking delicious.

I went behind the big jock, rubbed my dick against his hole.

“I’m gonna fuck you, man. I’m gonna do it!” I said, semi warning Damian, semi convincing myself that I was actually about to do that.

“Just get it over with. Do it, fag!” He snapped back at me.

I looked down at my dick. So fucking huge at that instant. Way more than ten inches, closer to a good eleven. Hard as a rock but trembling and moving. A living and breathing monster. I pushed my dickhead against his pulsing hole. It was like I could feel his heart beating. We were about to become one.

In a very weak, almost feminine voice, Damian whispered.

“Fuck me, Scott.”

At that moment, I understood that he actually wanted this!

I pushed myself inside of him, even my moist and large cockhead could barely fit. I was about to tear his ass apart. Damian screamed but Coach Ranson shoved his big dick down his throat to shut him up.

Good! No need for whining!

I had fucked a few girls before, but always in the pussy never in the ass, and it had been more than a year at this point. Feeling my dick slowly sliding in this tight and humid hole made me forget about everything else. I felt a river of precum oozing out of my slit and flooding his hole.

The Coach looked at me proudly as we were spit roasting Damian. I was halfway in.

“You fucking love that, cunt! Take my elephant dick in your dirty ass, slut!” I heard me say.

I had been degraded, insulted, and humiliated so many times before. It was very easy to know what to say, now that I was the one on top. I started to spank Damian, getting rougher. Such a juicy ass, I needed to push my freakish dick deeper and deeper.

My teammate’s complains turned into moans. I was sweating all over him. I took my dick out from his now gaping red hole, only to shove it deeper and further in one thrust of the hips.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh…” He mumbled; his mouth still full of the Coach’s dick.

I pounded his ass in the doggy style position for a while, like a fucking machine. I was ready to nut, to breed him but Coach Ranson had taught us well. Even after weeks and weeks supressed in a cock cage, I could control my ejaculation, I held the power over Eddy.

I would not cum until I was duly authorized to do so.

Lost in my pleasure, I did not realize that Coach Ranson had moved. Damian’s dirty talking had become clearer now that his mouth was free.

“Scott… Fuck… Oh my god… Scott, you are fucking me. You are breaking my ass.”

Of course, I was.

“You love that, uh? Having a huge dick buried deep in your hole!”

“Yeah… This… is… Mmmm….”

“My fucking 11 inchers!” I shouted.

“Oh fuck….” Damian was mumbling incoherently.

“Tell me who’s the boss now?” I barked at him.

I expected Damian to reply what sort of dirty bitch he was for me, but someone else talked instead.

“I AM!” Coach Ranson yelled behind me.

It was like I had been struck by lightning. The Head Coach knew exactly how to remind us that e was still the man in charge. As I was deep inside Damian’s ass, I felt the Coach’s dick filling my own asshole! He was banging me as I was banging my teammate!

He threw himself inside of me once:

“AND THAT’S”

Twice:

“THE FUCKING”

A third time:

“TEAM SPIRIT!”

At this point, there were only sounds of grunting and panting in the room. Coach Ranson was ravaging my asshole and pressing against my prostate. My dick had rarely felt this amount of pleasure trapped inside Damian’s hole. I was in paradise.

We banged each other for a few minutes until I felt the Head Coach’s big balls fapping against my ass one last time and then, the warm cum pouring in my hole. I jizzed at the same time, literally exploding in my teammate’s insides. I was probably reaching his guts at this point.

Poor Damian, he would not be able to sit for a few days!

My orgasm was both very intense and very long. I let go of dozens of volleys of cum, spasming and trembling for the entire time, emptying myself in Damian destroyed hole.

It was an experience like no other. I felt like I was cumming from my prostate and my dick at the same time.

Once I withdrew, it looked like a gallon of cum was getting expelled from Damian’s gaping asshole. The guy was shitting what could have been the full content of a bottle of milk! My own ass was full of cum and probably doing the same thing.

I felt dizzy. I held on to a chair not to fall down. I looked below me only to see a huge puddle of cum.

It was the last thing I saw though, I fainted.

The last 24 hours had been a lot and releasing weeks of cum while being pounded in the ass by my wrestling Coach was the last straw. I passed out on the sticky pond of jizz.

Talk about an orgasm…

I woke up in my bed not knowing how I ended up there or how much time had passed.

Victor was on my side, a splint on the nose. It had not been all a dream then? If I had punched Victor, it meant that everything else was true: Damian fucking me, Victor saying that he wanted to kiss me, the Coach fucking my ass after the competition, and then Damian again...

My asshole was aching. Bad.

“Vic…” I whispered.

“Are you okay, mate?”

“I… I’m feeling dizzy…”

“Feytons brought you here. You were semi-asleep it looked like. I tried to talk with him but he would not say a thing. I wanted to confront him when he brought you back in that state, but he seemed like he was not okay either, he was walking funny.”

I looked down at my dick. I was lying naked above the covers. No wonder Damian was walking funny, even limp, my cock looked huge. I felt that the tip was still sensitive, even hours after my last ejaculation.

“Where he is?”

“Back in his room. With his friend Eli, I guess… What the hell is going on?”

What the hell was going on? Good question.

“Nothing, Vic. Everything’s fine.”

My roommate brought me a glass of water, not the Coach’s supplements which was surprising since Victor was usually the one making sure that I was only drinking those, and some snacks.

“Scott, I think we need to talk.”

Victor got tears in his eyes. That made me uncomfortable.

“Victor, I need to prepare. What time is it? I have a training session with…”

“Please, forget about wrestling for one second! Take some time for yourself. You just passed out. Your hole looked ravaged!”

I grabbed an Oreo. I noticed that Victor was wearing some jeans and a t-shirt. Another sign that things were not normal. Since when my roommate was wearing any sort of clothing inside our room?

“Vic… About last time, I’m sorry about your nose.” I spoke.

“Don’t be! Please, don’t be! I’m the one who should be sorry. Look, I have to tell you something…”

I sighed.

“What is it now?”

If he wanted to confess his love for me, I had already figured it out and I could not handle another conversation like that. Frankly, I was exhausted. But that was not what he wanted to say.

“It’s about Coach Ranson and the wrestling’s staff.”

“What about them?”

Victor started sobbing.

“I do not think they are good people, Scott.”

It just annoyed me at this point. For some reasons, I simply could not bear hearing anyone talking badly about Coach Ranson.

“Can you elaborate or do you just want to trash the only people who have been supported of me for the past year?”

“They’ve not been supportive! They’re manipulative!”

“Yeah. You must know a lot about manipulation.”

“Scott…”

“Making me suck your cock to help me out when you cannot even admit that you fucking want to be with me! That’s what I call manipulation!”

His crying became uncontrollable. I had hit a sensitive spot. I felt very awkward. Again, I had lashed out on him. At least, I did not punch him this time.

“If you knew how sorry I am.” He spoke.

“I don’t care.” I replied bluntly.

He went to lie on his bed.

“You’re right. I’m no better than them.”

We both stopped talking.

Just a few days later, I understood what Victor had tried to tell me, but at that moment, I simply could not hear it. I was in too deep. Doubting Coach Ranson or the wrestling staff, this was impossible. This would question my entire life and ruin everything I had worked so hard for. Victor must have been a stupid liar. That was all there was to say.

I went back to train the next day, as if nothing had happened.

The whole team and staff were gathered for our last training sessions of the year. Francis too, filming everything just like we were being featured in the trashiest reality television show of all time.

The very last competition was about to take place at our college and we only had a few days left to prepare. Everybody was focused.

This was to be climax of the season and it was already planned that I would be presented as a hero. Apparently, Dean Falker had prepared a speech and everything. I could not mess up. I had to win every single one of my remaining matches.

In the locker-room, Tom helped Amir getting the butt plug that he was now constantly wearing, out of his hairy ass. Tom licked it afterwards. Business as usual at this point.

Obviously, Francis’ camera was there to catch this live.

“Coach told me it would be good for my performance if I was licking Amir’s anal juice before training.” The ginger freshman casually explained.

You bet!

Damian, Eli and Harry were chatting and laughing while changing themselves. Damian did not seem any different, if slightly a bit more reserved (and a bit more careful when he was sitting down). He even engaged in small talk with me until we got interrupted by Coach Daniel who told us that we needed to hurry up on the mat.

The next few days were pretty uneventful.

My ass was still aching a bit so I did not plug myself. Nevertheless, I was seriously considering purchasing a large dildo to train my hole in the event that Coach Ranson wanted to fuck me again. For some reason, I was convinced that he would now pound me on a regular basis.

Maybe I was just hopeful.

The guys of the team, and some from outside of the Wolves, asked me for blowjobs randomly and I would suck them off in the toilets or even in class. This was fully part of my routine at this point and I was in very high demand.

It was like every jock on campus wanted to face-fuck me before the end of the year, get their chance at emptying themselves on the “cum-dumpster”.

The only difference was that I was no longer wearing my chastity cage, but I did not need it anymore to know that I was born to be a cocksucker. This was the general consensus according to the reviews I was getting on the Wrestling Team Gone Wild page. I was made to be a whore.

Even Cory had now fully succumbed to the power of my blowjobs.

Encouraged by Amir and Eli, Cory gave in and let me take his wet cock (he was always dripping a crazy amount of precum) in my mouth. He became addicted fairly quickly, requesting two, sometimes three blowjobs in a single day! I, myself, found the taste of his cock particularly sweet so I was always happy to deliver.

I needed to swallow as much alpha cum as possible anyway. Besides, this was no longer a secret that I had come to love big juicy wrestlers’ cocks. It was not like people at the University were mocking me or anything, everyone just knew that I was a slut.

And they were right.

Damian was participating in the fun from afar, pretending he did not want to cum before the final competition. Bullshit. He clearly was distraught by our last encounter but he played pretend that he was still the Alpha around the team. I did not say a thing.

Did Eli know how much of a bitch his best friend and roommate truly was? Sometimes, I wondered.

As for Victor, I was barely seeing him. He was no longer sleeping in our room. The only news I had of him came from a text from my former best friend, Travis, the day before the last competition.

“Vic has come out to me. He’s gay. He said other things too. This is serious. Need 2 talk with u! PLEASE.”

I ignored the text and Travis’ phone calls.

I was not surprised that Victor had come out. For the rest of the message, I thought it was just another attempt to throw me off my game before the match. Fuck Travis! Fuck them!

On Friday, the wrestling staff asked us to meet them in a different location. Coach Daniel drove me there. I was expecting something special to end the year, 24 hours before the final competition, maybe there would be a big speech, maybe a meeting with a professional wrestling athlete.

Daniel would not say anything though. He looked nervous.

We drove for a while and we ended in a part of the town that I did not know. It seemed a bit gloomy and deserted, with tons of empty warehouses. I was taken aback when Daniel parked right in the middle of what looked like an abandoned factory. Looked more like the beginning of a horror movie than anything else.

There were a few vans and a couple of cars already there.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“I cannot spoil the surprise now. You’re about to find out.” The assistant-coach smiled at me.

[MORE TO CUM]

diseasedarchon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, you KNOW how to hit the right buttons! EXCELLENT story!!!!! I still feel bummed about the For The Love Of God story... if you ever post it somewhere else, please let me know!

My mouth is watering about what will happen in the next chapter... I am so excited!!

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Man, you KNOW how to hit the right buttons! EXCELLENT story!!!!! I still feel bummed about the For The Love Of God story... if you ever post it somewhere else, please let me know!

My mouth is watering about what will happen in the next chapter... I am so excited!!

I have written you a private message for FTLG's story.
Thanks for your support.

fitphysique

Sexy Member
Media
I have written you a private message for FTLG's story.
Thanks for your support.

My mouth is watering about what will happen in the next chapter... I am so excite

Let me know where you post it too that was an amazing start to that story so sad it was taken so early

Kheran

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
More stories including the full Wrestling Team Gone Wild story (33 chapters) + the spin-off from the Coach's point of view + exclusive bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Thanks for your support! There is no fixed price so you can subscribe for just $1 or support me a little more! ;)

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 31: Turning tables (Part 2)

“After everything he’s done to you, Scott. Oh, you’re going to give him so good and so deep.” Coach Ranson whispered in my ears.

I felt shivers all over my body, reaching the top of my cockhead, throbbing, where a long thread of precum started to form. Eddy was hungry and it was dinner time!

Damian’s ass was not that tight anymore and both his hole and my shaft were dripping with saliva, but still, it almost seemed impossible for my dick to fit in. I did not let that practicality stop me though. At this point, Eddy needed to feed himself and that meal looked freaking delicious.

I went behind the big jock, rubbed my dick against his hole.

“I’m gonna fuck you, man. I’m gonna do it!” I said, semi warning Damian, semi convincing myself that I was actually about to do that.

“Just get it over with. Do it, fag!” He snapped back at me.

I looked down at my dick. So fucking huge at that instant. Way more than ten inches, closer to a good eleven. Hard as a rock but trembling and moving. A living and breathing monster. I pushed my dickhead against his pulsing hole. It was like I could feel his heart beating. We were about to become one.

In a very weak, almost feminine voice, Damian whispered.

“Fuck me, Scott.”

At that moment, I understood that he actually wanted this!

I pushed myself inside of him, even my moist and large cockhead could barely fit. I was about to tear his ass apart. Damian screamed but Coach Ranson shoved his big dick down his throat to shut him up.

Good! No need for whining!

I had fucked a few girls before, but always in the pussy never in the ass, and it had been more than a year at this point. Feeling my dick slowly sliding in this tight and humid hole made me forget about everything else. I felt a river of precum oozing out of my slit and flooding his hole.

The Coach looked at me proudly as we were spit roasting Damian. I was halfway in.

“You fucking love that, cunt! Take my elephant dick in your dirty ass, slut!” I heard me say.

I had been degraded, insulted, and humiliated so many times before. It was very easy to know what to say, now that I was the one on top. I started to spank Damian, getting rougher. Such a juicy ass, I needed to push my freakish dick deeper and deeper.

My teammate’s complains turned into moans. I was sweating all over him. I took my dick out from his now gaping red hole, only to shove it deeper and further in one thrust of the hips.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh…” He mumbled; his mouth still full of the Coach’s dick.

I pounded his ass in the doggy style position for a while, like a fucking machine. I was ready to nut, to breed him but Coach Ranson had taught us well. Even after weeks and weeks supressed in a cock cage, I could control my ejaculation, I held the power over Eddy.

I would not cum until I was duly authorized to do so.

Lost in my pleasure, I did not realize that Coach Ranson had moved. Damian’s dirty talking had become clearer now that his mouth was free.

“Scott… Fuck… Oh my god… Scott, you are fucking me. You are breaking my ass.”

Of course, I was.

“You love that, uh? Having a huge dick buried deep in your hole!”

“Yeah… This… is… Mmmm….”

“My fucking 11 inchers!” I shouted.

“Oh fuck….” Damian was mumbling incoherently.

“Tell me who’s the boss now?” I barked at him.

I expected Damian to reply what sort of dirty bitch he was for me, but someone else talked instead.

“I AM!” Coach Ranson yelled behind me.

It was like I had been struck by lightning. The Head Coach knew exactly how to remind us that e was still the man in charge. As I was deep inside Damian’s ass, I felt the Coach’s dick filling my own asshole! He was banging me as I was banging my teammate!

He threw himself inside of me once:

“AND THAT’S”

Twice:

“THE FUCKING”

A third time:

“TEAM SPIRIT!”

At this point, there were only sounds of grunting and panting in the room. Coach Ranson was ravaging my asshole and pressing against my prostate. My dick had rarely felt this amount of pleasure trapped inside Damian’s hole. I was in paradise.

We banged each other for a few minutes until I felt the Head Coach’s big balls fapping against my ass one last time and then, the warm cum pouring in my hole. I jizzed at the same time, literally exploding in my teammate’s insides. I was probably reaching his guts at this point.

Poor Damian, he would not be able to sit for a few days!

My orgasm was both very intense and very long. I let go of dozens of volleys of cum, spasming and trembling for the entire time, emptying myself in Damian destroyed hole.

It was an experience like no other. I felt like I was cumming from my prostate and my dick at the same time.

Once I withdrew, it looked like a gallon of cum was getting expelled from Damian’s gaping asshole. The guy was shitting what could have been the full content of a bottle of milk! My own ass was full of cum and probably doing the same thing.

I felt dizzy. I held on to a chair not to fall down. I looked below me only to see a huge puddle of cum.

It was the last thing I saw though, I fainted.

The last 24 hours had been a lot and releasing weeks of cum while being pounded in the ass by my wrestling Coach was the last straw. I passed out on the sticky pond of jizz.

Talk about an orgasm…

I woke up in my bed not knowing how I ended up there or how much time had passed.

Victor was on my side, a splint on the nose. It had not been all a dream then? If I had punched Victor, it meant that everything else was true: Damian fucking me, Victor saying that he wanted to kiss me, the Coach fucking my ass after the competition, and then Damian again...

My asshole was aching. Bad.

“Vic…” I whispered.

“Are you okay, mate?”

“I… I’m feeling dizzy…”

“Feytons brought you here. You were semi-asleep it looked like. I tried to talk with him but he would not say a thing. I wanted to confront him when he brought you back in that state, but he seemed like he was not okay either, he was walking funny.”

I looked down at my dick. I was lying naked above the covers. No wonder Damian was walking funny, even limp, my cock looked huge. I felt that the tip was still sensitive, even hours after my last ejaculation.

“Where he is?”

“Back in his room. With his friend Eli, I guess… What the hell is going on?”

What the hell was going on? Good question.

“Nothing, Vic. Everything’s fine.”

My roommate brought me a glass of water, not the Coach’s supplements which was surprising since Victor was usually the one making sure that I was only drinking those, and some snacks.

“Scott, I think we need to talk.”

Victor got tears in his eyes. That made me uncomfortable.

“Victor, I need to prepare. What time is it? I have a training session with…”

“Please, forget about wrestling for one second! Take some time for yourself. You just passed out. Your hole looked ravaged!”

I grabbed an Oreo. I noticed that Victor was wearing some jeans and a t-shirt. Another sign that things were not normal. Since when my roommate was wearing any sort of clothing inside our room?

“Vic… About last time, I’m sorry about your nose.” I spoke.

“Don’t be! Please, don’t be! I’m the one who should be sorry. Look, I have to tell you something…”

I sighed.

“What is it now?”

If he wanted to confess his love for me, I had already figured it out and I could not handle another conversation like that. Frankly, I was exhausted. But that was not what he wanted to say.

“It’s about Coach Ranson and the wrestling’s staff.”

“What about them?”

Victor started sobbing.

“I do not think they are good people, Scott.”

It just annoyed me at this point. For some reasons, I simply could not bear hearing anyone talking badly about Coach Ranson.

“Can you elaborate or do you just want to trash the only people who have been supported of me for the past year?”

“They’ve not been supportive! They’re manipulative!”

“Yeah. You must know a lot about manipulation.”

“Scott…”

“Making me suck your cock to help me out when you cannot even admit that you fucking want to be with me! That’s what I call manipulation!”

His crying became uncontrollable. I had hit a sensitive spot. I felt very awkward. Again, I had lashed out on him. At least, I did not punch him this time.

“If you knew how sorry I am.” He spoke.

“I don’t care.” I replied bluntly.

He went to lie on his bed.

“You’re right. I’m no better than them.”

We both stopped talking.

Just a few days later, I understood what Victor had tried to tell me, but at that moment, I simply could not hear it. I was in too deep. Doubting Coach Ranson or the wrestling staff, this was impossible. This would question my entire life and ruin everything I had worked so hard for. Victor must have been a stupid liar. That was all there was to say.

I went back to train the next day, as if nothing had happened.

The whole team and staff were gathered for our last training sessions of the year. Francis too, filming everything just like we were being featured in the trashiest reality television show of all time.

The very last competition was about to take place at our college and we only had a few days left to prepare. Everybody was focused.

This was to be climax of the season and it was already planned that I would be presented as a hero. Apparently, Dean Falker had prepared a speech and everything. I could not mess up. I had to win every single one of my remaining matches.

In the locker-room, Tom helped Amir getting the butt plug that he was now constantly wearing, out of his hairy ass. Tom licked it afterwards. Business as usual at this point.

Obviously, Francis’ camera was there to catch this live.

“Coach told me it would be good for my performance if I was licking Amir’s anal juice before training.” The ginger freshman casually explained.

You bet!

Damian, Eli and Harry were chatting and laughing while changing themselves. Damian did not seem any different, if slightly a bit more reserved (and a bit more careful when he was sitting down). He even engaged in small talk with me until we got interrupted by Coach Daniel who told us that we needed to hurry up on the mat.

The next few days were pretty uneventful.

My ass was still aching a bit so I did not plug myself. Nevertheless, I was seriously considering purchasing a large dildo to train my hole in the event that Coach Ranson wanted to fuck me again. For some reason, I was convinced that he would now pound me on a regular basis.

Maybe I was just hopeful.

The guys of the team, and some from outside of the Wolves, asked me for blowjobs randomly and I would suck them off in the toilets or even in class. This was fully part of my routine at this point and I was in very high demand.

It was like every jock on campus wanted to face-fuck me before the end of the year, get their chance at emptying themselves on the “cum-dumpster”.

The only difference was that I was no longer wearing my chastity cage, but I did not need it anymore to know that I was born to be a cocksucker. This was the general consensus according to the reviews I was getting on the Wrestling Team Gone Wild page. I was made to be a whore.

Even Cory had now fully succumbed to the power of my blowjobs.

Encouraged by Amir and Eli, Cory gave in and let me take his wet cock (he was always dripping a crazy amount of precum) in my mouth. He became addicted fairly quickly, requesting two, sometimes three blowjobs in a single day! I, myself, found the taste of his cock particularly sweet so I was always happy to deliver.

I needed to swallow as much alpha cum as possible anyway. Besides, this was no longer a secret that I had come to love big juicy wrestlers’ cocks. It was not like people at the University were mocking me or anything, everyone just knew that I was a slut.

And they were right.

Damian was participating in the fun from afar, pretending he did not want to cum before the final competition. Bullshit. He clearly was distraught by our last encounter but he played pretend that he was still the Alpha around the team. I did not say a thing.

Did Eli know how much of a bitch his best friend and roommate truly was? Sometimes, I wondered.

As for Victor, I was barely seeing him. He was no longer sleeping in our room. The only news I had of him came from a text from my former best friend, Travis, the day before the last competition.

“Vic has come out to me. He’s gay. He said other things too. This is serious. Need 2 talk with u! PLEASE.”

I ignored the text and Travis’ phone calls.

I was not surprised that Victor had come out. For the rest of the message, I thought it was just another attempt to throw me off my game before the match. Fuck Travis! Fuck them!

On Friday, the wrestling staff asked us to meet them in a different location. Coach Daniel drove me there. I was expecting something special to end the year, 24 hours before the final competition, maybe there would be a big speech, maybe a meeting with a professional wrestling athlete.

Daniel would not say anything though. He looked nervous.

We drove for a while and we ended in a part of the town that I did not know. It seemed a bit gloomy and deserted, with tons of empty warehouses. I was taken aback when Daniel parked right in the middle of what looked like an abandoned factory. Looked more like the beginning of a horror movie than anything else.

There were a few vans and a couple of cars already there.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“I cannot spoil the surprise now. You’re about to find out.” The assistant-coach smiled at me.

[MORE TO CUM]
I wonder why Victor feels so guilty all of the sudden. He certainly enjoyed taking advantage of Scott. And the fact that he knew Coach Ranson's plans all along makes the situation even worse. But anyways... onto better —and hornier— thoughts, this chapter was excellent from the very start. I just know the next one is gonna be even crazier lmao Hopefully, Scott takes Coach Ranson and Damian at the same time—this last chapter's threesome was everything and more. I can't wait for next chapter

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wonder why Victor feels so guilty all of the sudden. He certainly enjoyed taking advantage of Scott. And the fact that he knew Coach Ranson's plans all along makes the situation even worse. But anyways... onto better —and hornier— thoughts, this chapter was excellent from the very start. I just know the next one is gonna be even crazier lmao Hopefully, Scott takes Coach Ranson and Damian at the same time—this last chapter's threesome was everything and more. I can't wait for next chapter
Damn it, how much can this poor dumb naïve jock stretch his ass?! ahah

As for Victor, very short answer is: he is a messed-up closeted college guy who thought that following the Coach's plan and crazy schemes would help him get a straight guy he's been fantazising about. But when he tries to confess to Scott that he is into him, it's a hard awakening.

The punch and the broken nose was quite the wake-up call for Victor to realize how fucked-up the shit he had been doing truly were.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Also, we know now that Victor has just come out to Travis so he's coming to terms with accepting who he is.

No doubt, the talks between Travis and Victor have certainly helped them both understand more of what has been truly going on. It's a thing to make mistakes, it's another when your mistakes are laid out to you and you become more aware of your wrongdoings.

Even if Victor has gone along with the Coach's sick games until that point (and is 100% an asshole for doing so), he was also manipulated by Ranson himself.

More details about Ranson's masterplan are featured in the spin-off but I think I can say that without spoiling since everything i have just explained here can be understood between the lines of the few previous chapters.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 32: Wrestling Team’s gangbang (Part 1)

“I cannot spoil the surprise now. You’re about to find out.” The assistant-coach smiled at me in his car.

For sure, I was about to be very surprised.

When we walked into the warehouse, there were already about thirty people inside. Only men. They were chatting and giggling casually. Some were shirtless.

Daniel and I were welcomed by most of the Wolves’ team, all wearing their tight singlets, the staff, Coach Ranson, Doctor Peterson, Robert de Portier, and Francis were all there. There were also several camera men, and probably fifteen guys that I did not know.

Most of these strangers looked more like bodybuilders than wrestlers. I wondered what they were doing there. Maybe they were factory workers?

They all cheered loudly when I entered the warehouse. Apparently, they were waiting for me.

“What is this?” I asked, dumbfounded.

Coach Ranson ran towards me, closely followed by a camera man. His bulge was bouncing in his blue nylon shorts. Classic.

“We thought our star athlete deserved a big celebration for his incredible year within the Wolves team! I wanted to personally congratulate you for your great achievements.”

I started blushing. Was I dreaming or something?

“Smile for your fans!” Francis said, excited, pointing at the cameras.

I looked around, a bit disoriented.

Ring lights had been set up everywhere. I realized that there were a few neon lights that said: #WTGW and at other spots, big posters were showcasing the Wolves team in various stages of undress with the words: “WRESTLING TEAM GONE WILD”. I was the most featured among my teammates.

Overall, the place looked like a big movie set.

“We’re live, mate.” Eli intervened. He was already stroking his big black cock through his singlet.

What the fuck?

I had two cameras up to my face now. To be fair, one of them was more focusing on my ass than my face.

“This… This is broadcasted live?”

Daniel showed me his phone where, on the Wrestling Team Gone Wild’s Onlyfans page, I could see myself reacting to this surprising welcome with only three or four seconds of delay. A bunch of hearts were appearing of the screen. Some donations too. $15, $10, $80...

Coach Ranson grabbed my shoulders. He seemed over the moon, like we were about to open our presents on Christmas morning.

“Our hero is here!” He kissed my forehead. “Shall we begin?”

Men howled all over the place, producing some incredible echoes in the empty warehouse.

“What is happening?” I asked again.

Fuck me, I really was stupid. Why were the Latino guys on the other side of the room taking their clothes off? Why was Amir oiling his large thighs?

And why the hell did everybody look so fucking horny?! What kind of celebration was this?

“All of those guys are here for you, Scott. To thank you and to give you all the energy that you need for tomorrow.” Coach Ranson explained.

“The energy?”

“Damn, boy! How can you be so slow? Still! After all those months! They’re gonna fuck you deep in the ass!” Francis exclaimed with the biggest smile on his face.

“All of them!” Robert added, super-excited.

I was flabbergasted.

How? Why?! When?! Well… Now, I guessed!

“Surprise!” Tom yelled from afar. The little brat winked at me.

“Awhooooo!” “Awhooooo!” “Awhoooo!”

The howling was relentless and the echo made it so much worse.

Two large men that I did not know were already handling me, throwing my jacket away, stripping me off, sliding down my pants. There were feeling me up, my pecs, my ass, my crotch. I was taken away through the crowd, there was an old mattress on the floor, beside it, a bunch of dildos of all sizes and shapes.

I was right, it was movie set, except that it was a porn movie set!

I passed by Damian. I could not read his face but his dick was definitely hard under his singlet. Oh my freaking God. He was about to fuck me again.

Someone pulled my tee-shirt; I spontaneously pulled it back. It ended up ripping off. I heard some applauses. Still, the cameras were not leaving my sight.

“Coach? Should I… Coach?” I looked for Coach Ranson in the crowd of the semi-naked men surrounding me. He was nowhere to be found.

“Awhooooooo! Awhoooooo! Awhoooooo!”

The howling continued. Were they men or beasts?

Someone pulled down my briefs while Amir was taking my shoes off. I was thrown on the mattress. Fully exposed. Naked.

“Coach?” I mumbled.

There were now several dicks a few inches from my face. Big. Hard. Dripping. I was as mesmerized by the view as I was confused. It was all going so fast. I thought I was going to a training session!

For sure, I would train, but not my wrestling techniques!

“Fuck, look at his fat ass, even better than in videos!” Someone spanked me, forcing me to arch my back.

“Open his cheeks!” Another one grabbed my butt and spread my ass cheeks.

“You love it, right, cunt?” I felt a dick slapping my face, coating me with precum.

I pushed the stranger away before he could force his wet dick inside my mouth and I painfully got up on the mattress. The guys around me were taken aback by my reaction. From their perspective, it was like seeing a well-educated dog suddenly turning against his owner.

“Coach?!” I shouted louder than before.

Finally, I saw him, making his way towards me through the crowd of nearly naked men.

“Turn off the live.” He said to Francis in a sigh.

“What bullshit is that?” A muscular black man, his (huge) dick already out, complained.

He was the one about to face-fuck me. I could understand his disappointment. The guy did seem familiar but I could not tell why. Had I already met him? Who the fuck was he?

“Everybody shuts up or goes home!” Coach Ranson barked.

He was always so protective of me. Thank God I had him.

“Coach, what… What’s going on? I… I don’t understand.”

“Boy, I thought I was offering you a fantastic present. We have been planning this surprise with your teammates and the rest of the staff for days now. I thought you would love taking of all these juicy dicks up your ass! Just think about the healthy cum that will slide down right your guts…”

I felt myself starting to sweat. They were all looking at my bare ass and huge flaccid dick.

“But the cameras?” I asked shyly.

Crazy how this was my first (and basically only) concern.

“What about them, Scott? Don’t tell me that after everything we have been through, you are still ashamed of who you are? I thought we were done with your insecurities.”

“Come on, dude, everybody knows you’re a fag! Stop teasing us!” Someone yelled behind me.

“SHUT UP!” The Head-Coach growled at him.

“I… I’m not ashamed, Coach… But… Like, this is…” I gulped. “That’s just pornography.” I said, pointing to the erected dicks lying in front of me and the dildos on the floor.

Some of the guys chuckled. Who could blame them? I swore I heard someone whispered: “How dumb can he really be?”

Apparently, I could be very, very dumb as I found out the next day.

Coach Ranson got a bit impatient with me.

“Russel! Don’t be disrespectful towards Francis’ work. You have committed to shoot those videos; you know that. Besides, don’t you think your fans deserve something from you? They’ve been supporting you at every single one of your competitions, have been loyal subscribers to this x-rated page, they have been patient with you when you were still discovering yourself.”

“I know that. I’m thankful.”

“Then, act on it! Need I remind you that you have deprived them of the biggest moment they have been craving for?”

Given my incredulous look, Coach Ranson had to explain himself further:

“When you lost your virginity, Scott! There were nearly a couple thousands of people watching the live a few minutes ago. We cannot let them down; They are all waiting to see you finally getting fucked in the ass. And this is not only about you. Look at all the men who came here today. You simply cannot be that selfish, right? The entire team has agreed to sacrifice themselves and their nutritious proteins for your sake!”

“You’re right, Coach. I’m sorry. I’m just not sure that… That I feel comfortable getting... getting fucked on camera.”

“For fuck’s sake, boy! You cannot beg to have cocks filling up your holes and then get shy when the camera is rolling! Are you kidding me?”

I felt silly.

How did I find myself disappointing my wrestling coach again, after all the trouble he went through to organize this surprise for me?

“Also, can we stop pretending this is such a big deal? Your fans have seen you swallowing cocks after cocks, feeding yourself with wrestlers’ alpha cum on a daily basis. They have seen you drenched in piss, sweat, spit and spunk. They have witnessed your asshole stretch, getting ready to welcome the biggest cocks in the country. It’s about time your most dedicated fans get to experience your sodomy live on camera! That’s only fair!”

I had done all of this, and more. Why could not I just accept who I was? A hungry, slutty, cock-addicted faggot.

“That’s only fair…” I mumbled, convincing myself.

It was true that my hole was already twitching at the thought of being rammed.

“Good boy. And you know how strong you will be tomorrow with all that warm spunk filling you up.” Coach Ranson said. “You’ll be a beast on the mat! You’ll become unbeatable!”

I looked at my right, Harry Cooper was stark naked but his dick was flaccid. He seemed uncomfortable. Beside him, Eli, Cory, Amir, Tom and Damian were all hard and ready to wreck me.

After all the time I had teased them with my hole. It was only fair that I gave myself fully to them.

“OK.” I finally spoke.

“Francis, turn the cameras back on! Scott, look at the green light. Tell the audience what you want. You need to be clear that you fully wish to participate in this” The Head Coach patted my shoulders and whispered in my ear.

“Come on, that’s YOUR day! YOUR party! YOUR celebration! Get those lads in the mood. You know what to do.”

I took a deep breath and looked straight at the camera. This was my moment to shine.

“I… I want to get fucked.”

“How? How do you want to get fucked, boy?”

“Hard.” I spoke.

“What else do you want?”

“I want to suck big juicy dicks. I want to become those men’s bitch. I want them to fill my ass, to breed me. I’m a dirty little slut.”

“Awhooooo!”

And just like that, I had agreed to shoot my first gangbang scene. Twenty-four men in total. Not too bad for a first time!

I knelt down on the mattress and from this point on, I had always multiple cocks to take care of at the same time.

Once the initial shock of being literally thrown away in a porn scene had passed, I went on with my task with all the dedication I had for my Coach and for the wrestling team.

At first, the Wolves were taking second row in the circle jerk session around me. Those big bodybuilders-type guys were the ones pushing their cocks inside my mouth, spitting on my face, forcing me to arch so they could spread my ass cheeks. One of them was particularly into licking and twitching my sensitive nipples. I moaned like a good bitch.

I was confused for a while regarding their identities until one Latino offered me his ass to eat, while I was already swallowing his mate’s cock.

“Dinner is served, cunt!” He spoke.

I recognized him suddenly, maybe it was his voice that made me clicked. That was the guy from the “exploring my cave” series. I had fingered myself for the first time watching him!

And those black guys, I knew them too! They were regular features on the “Toss my black salad” series, one of Victor’s favourites porn! I had watched dozens of episodes while my dick was caged.

Damn! I was servicing proper Pornstars!

No wonder why they were all so hung! I had literally become the dirty skank gangbanged in those gonzo trashy movies. Where did Coach Ranson find them? He really got actual pros to feed me.

I knew I had to be grateful.

I smothered myself in the Latino’s ass crack, both amazed and baffled that I was actually rimming his hole. It was like meeting a celebrity. He had taught me so much and now; I was making him feel good. His insides tasted just like I had imagined.

Of course, rimming was only a secondary task. Most of the guys wanted their cocks sucked deep. I was the deepthroat king after all.

“Come on, bitch, you can do better than that!” Two of the black dudes pushed their horse dicks at the same time in my mouth, stretching my poor lips like never before.

One of the cameras was right above my face, recording my eyes tearing up as I was struggling to swallow the big sausages. I pushed myself to the extreme limit until I was literally about to puke.

“That’s the spirit, fucking slut!” Another guy said, pushing his dirty (and smelly) foot onto my face.

At the same time, I felt the first fingers invading my ass.

“It slides right in, just like butter!”

I recognized Eli’s voice; he was the first of the wrestling team to take centre-stage in the action. He played with my ass while I continued blowing as much cocks as possible.

I had already sucked several cocks at the same time in the weeks prior, but this was a whole new level. Juicy huge meaty cocks were all that I could see around me, literally some of the men were rubbing themselves on my nose and on my eyes. Dozens of cocks, everywhere.

I was going from one monster cock to the other, trying to satisfy all of those Alpha men at the same time.

After the tenth blowjob (well, around the tenth blowjob, you will forgive me that I lost count), I felt like I was losing some of my stamina. Thankfully, anytime that happened, someone would sure slap me and force me down another gigantic cock to remind me of my place.

Again, I could only be thankful for that help.

My jaw was aching so it was a relief when some of the guys were turning around to smother me in their moist ass cracks. Although some of them were dirty, it was easier to suffocate in those sweaty ass-holes rather than working hard on those dicks!

Those guys had no limits, they were farting on my face and chocking me relentlessly.

Don’t you worry for me though, Coach Ranson was there to oversee everything closely and to make sure this would not get out of hands. Can you imagine what would happen if he was not there?

Most of the guys were chuckling throughout the action. “No homo bro!” They were saying.

Seriously?

At some point, someone turned me around, I let go of some balls I was swallowing and there was another ass on my face. Super hairy. I recognized it a second before being forced against it, my tongue penetrating a wet hole. It was Amir’s!

“Fuck yeah, Scott! Clean that ass!” He moaned.

The guy was such a slut for rimming and anal play! Sometimes, I even thought he was worse than me! I tossed his salad like it was my freaking last meal, swallowing some of his thick hair in the process.

I was even more committed when I was servicing my teammates.

“Fuck that, Amir! You’re such a dirty dog!” Damian told him as he was rubbing his ass against my nose and stuck-out tongue.

Of course, the rimming and the sucking were only the appetizers. The main course was yet to come. They had come to this sleazy warehouse for one thing only: bareback fucking my not-so virgin hole.

“Look at his dick, what the hell is that thing?” The strong Latino guy exclaimed at some point.

I could not look at Eddy, a couple of cocks were literally covering my eyes, I think one of them was Cory’s. But there was no doubt that I was hard. A guy was rubbing my stiffed engorged cock with his feet.

[Chapter 32 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 32: Wrestling Team’s gangbang (Part 2)

“FUCKING GROSS!” Someone said.

“Is that an elephant dick attached to a human being or what?”

“I’m not sure we can call this guy a human being. Do fags even belong to that kind?”

More laughter. I smiled with them. Well, as much as I could with my mouth full. I already knew my dick was a monstrous gigantic thing.

One dude came in my throat in a middle of a blowjob. I was not expecting it but gladly swallowed everything. He got severely scolded by Coach Ranson though.

“Forget about your pay, asshole. You’re not here for enjoying a quickie for Christ’s sake! This is a professional shoot.”

Definitely, this would not be a quickie. I was used and degraded for hours and hours.

One of the crazy things I noticed was that even if I was mostly blinded by feet, ass, hands, and cocks covering my eyes, I could still recognize my teammates’ cocks when I was sucking one of them. I had become accustomed to their respective tastes.

When I realized that I was blowing Damian’s huge dick, I felt something very peculiar in my stomach. He had come back for more in the end. Was it because Coach Ranson made him? Or did he really want me? Did that mean anything at all?

Either way, I made sure to deep-throat his dick like a freaking vacuum to remind him of what he was missing. Damian had to stop me not to cum. His dick was ready to explode!

I kissed his cockhead sensually before moving on to someone else’s sausage.

For the other dudes, the “Pornstars” invited by the Coach, my palate had to get used to new tastes and smells. But I could not complain, they were all packing big thick cocks, oozing precum all over my body and inside my throat, like the professionals that they were! I would be ingesting so much alpha cum! Yummy!

I was lost in my thoughts about the sweet or salty taste of precum when suddenly…

“Hmmmmm…”

Eli had just shoved a XXL dildo up my hole. In one go! Fuck, I felt it deep! What was that? Ten inches?!

“Sorry, Scotty! I need to prepare it for my cock!” He laughed it off.

People took turn playing with the dildo back and forth in my ass and I saw not so far away Amir bouncing himself on a huge toy as well. Was he really trying to beat me up at this game? There was no chance in hell he was a better cunt than I was!

Coach Ranson was even more present from this point on. He would avoid being seen in the frame of the cameras, but like any good director, he would select the actors for each scene and the cast would follow his instructions.

More slaps? No problem. Damian was too happy to oblige. Spitting on my ass? Sure, Harry could do that. Jerking off two cocks at once? Of course, I had two hands, I better put them at good use!

Eli’s tenacity and obsession with my ass ended up paying. He was chosen to fuck me first. A great honour. Damian looked pissed.

It was decided that the other men would move away from the main stage for a few minutes so Francis could pick up the best camera and record my first sodomy live. Close-ups were mandatory.

Eli followed the directions of our Coach to the letter: he pulled the dildo which had been ravaging my guts from my ass to shove it in my mouth so I could taste my own ass, he then proceeded to rim my gaping hole, and finally, he inserted his thick hard cock in my wet asshole.

The penetration was painful but I took it without flinching. I was taking my first black cock in my ass and it procured me a sensation different from Coach Ranson and Damian’s. It would definitely not be the last!

“It swallows it so good!” Eli said, pushing himself inside me, doggystyle, one arm on my back, the other holding the dildo to face-fuck me at the same time.

You can say what you want but college wrestlers definitely know a thing or two about balancing their body parts. Besides, it was probably a smart idea to fill my mouth or I would have probably screamed.

When his big black balls fapped loudly against my bum, my own dick throbbed and let go of several spurts of cum. More howling and more clapping ensued.

In my daze, I briefly saw some guys drinking a beer on the side lines, waiting for their turn. They were so casual about this whole thing. I was thirsty too but there was no break for me. I did not know it yet but I would swallow their raunchy piss later on.

“That’s my boy! That’s my Scotty!” Coach Ranson was claiming, beaming with pride.

Finally, Eli let go of the dildo in my mouth to focus and pound me properly. A few minutes in, he was destroying my guts and I was begging for more.

“Fuck… Fuck yeah… Oh…. That’s too good… More… Hmmmm…” I moaned, looking straight at the camera.

My fans must have been very happy. I heard that someone had just donated five hundred bucks!

In a sense, it was a good thing to start with Eli. When I had to take Cory, Tom or even Amir’s cocks later on, it felt so much easier! To be fair, I still struggled when it came time to Damian and the bunch of 10 inchers Pornstars to bang me, but overall, I would say that my debut performance was both critically and popularly acclaimed.

Once there were enough shots of me getting fucked and we had switched positions a couple of times, more men came back on or around the mattress to fill my mouth and/or my ass, or simply to rub their cocks against every inch of my fit body.

Coach Ranson was always making sure we were providing entertaining shots for our audience and that the guys focused all of their attention, and their spunk, onto me.

I was the star of the day after all!

People watching the live-stream were begging to see me sitting on more cocks and a bunch of guys lied down on the mattress so I could impale myself on them. After sitting and bouncing on a stiffed cock of an Asian guy who looked very much like Travis, I reconnected with Damian’s monster cock.

Of course, I waited for the Head Coach’s nod of approval before impaling myself onto him.

Even after all this extra practise, it still felt like Damian was rearranging my guts when he thrusted himself into me. He was definitely one of the biggest cocks in the room. I could feel Damian was still loving my ass very much though, his dick throbbing, pulsating and leaking inside my ravaged hole.

Again, I was proud.

Just for fun, Eli and him tried to fit both of their cocks in my ass but their first attempt was a failure. Eventually though, after nearly three hours of deep anal fucking, the double penetration would become easier.

But we will get there.

Every time someone had a “mishap”, - Robert’s way to call someone who would cum by mistake -, the Coach would bark at them while making sure I would swallow every last drop. No waste!

“Fuck! This is a professional shoot!” He was yelling sometimes. “We have a plan! This is not your recreation time, boys! Cum is only authorized when I say so!”

The Coach was so demanding that I was worried that my own performance was not levelling up to the expectations. Thankfully, during the few times I had a break (maybe for 10 minutes within the four and half hours of shooting), Coach Ranson was very reassuring.

He would read me live comments of fans who were saying how much they were enjoying watching me swallowing all those dicks, sucking dirty toes, rimming asses or fucking myself with a cucumber. That was an idea of Doctor Peterson, to help me prepare my hole a bit more.

I mean, the fans could be happy, we did offer them some epic moments!

At some point, I managed to handle six cocks at once… Whilst fucking another man!

Picture the scene: Eli and Damian were lying on each side of the mattress, their two dicks meeting in the middle. I started by stroking both of their dicks, rubbing them against each other. I spat on them, licked them off, and struggled – but managed – to take them both in my mouth. Just that, was an accomplishment in itself.

Then, after a long rimming session from Tom (who had made incredible progress since the beginning of the year), and more dildos, fruits and dicks of various sizes shoved up my ass, I did end up being able to sit on Damian and Eli’s shafts at the same time!

I mean, I was gaping so much, my hole was just a huge tunnel at that point.

I could not impale myself fully, but I had their two cocks, rubbing themselves and going back and forth in my hole. Let me tell you that, everyone was mesmerized by my talent.

“Look at what you have become, boy! Your mom must be so proud!” Francis said. “Maybe she’s watching!”

What a prick!

At the same time, Harry (who was still the most reserved guy of the wrestling team, but now clearly in the mood) and Coach Daniel stood up on each side of me so I could stroke their dicks.

They were hard and firm in my hands, slippery after I had blown them.

But Cory and the Latino guy from the “exploring the cave” episode joined the group (again, following the instructions of the Head-Coach) and pressing themselves against Harry and Daniel, they managed to push each of their wet cocks in my eager mouth.

“Two dicks in the ass, two in the hands, and two in the throat!” Robert de Portier yelled, completely amazed. “That boy is a real champion! You were so right Coach, so right about him!”

And if this was not incredible enough, Amir found his way in the middle of these jocks, muscles and fleshes. As I was impaling myself deeper onto Damian and Eli, my hole being stretched to its absolute limit, the hairy Arab sat down on my own elephant cock!

Or at least, he gave it a good try.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!” Amir screamed, his asshole only swallowing my cockhead and the tip of my cock. “That dick feels like a freaking arm! Fuuuuuuuck.”

He lost his balance and fell over me which had me only going deeper down my teammates’ cock while choking myself with the dicks I was swallowing. The biggest problem was: I could not help myself from cumming!

The volleys of cum flew out of my humongous cock like a freaking geyser and sprayed everyone around me!

I feared that the Coach would not be satisfied with me on this one but on the contrary, he was ecstatic:

“GLORIOUS! SIMPLY GLORIOUS!”

“The wrestling team has definitely gone wild!” One of the fans on the livestream said.

True. Although “wild” was probably not of a strong enough word. What adjective would be fitting for the rest of that gangbang? Every time I thought we could not get any nastier, someone, generally the Head Coach or Doctor Peterson, was coming up with a more scandalous or filthy idea.

Amir and I ended-up taking an extra-long pink double-ended dildo up our holes until we reached our respective asses. We were trying to see who could swallow more inches of that gigantic toy.

I thought I was going to tear-up my guts but we got lots of donations from the fans and I definitely outdid Amir!

“See, Amir, that’s how it’s done!” Doctor Peterson slammed him, clearly disappointed that his protégé could not rival with me.

Then, the Doctor looked at some of professional male performers and ordered: “Piss on his face.”

After all this time, I was still naïve. I thought he meant Amir since I had beaten him to the punch in the dildo competition, but no. Apparently, the piss was the reward, not the punishment!

I instinctively opened my mouth and let six male Pornstars empty themselves on me.

“GOLDEN SHOWER TIME!” Francis yelled, like a freaking maniac.

Golden, it was. The piss was warm, thick and yellow after all those cheap beers. Not that refreshing if you want my opinion. But I was not going to whine about that…

At that time, some of the fans did leave the live-stream considering this was going too far, but at the same time, we received our highest donation thus far.

Robert de Portier summed it well:

“Lesson one in communication, gentlemen! It is not the number of people who hate you that matters, but the number of people who are truly dedicated to your brand! Those are the people we need to please! Keep on pissing, gentlemen!”

I sucked toes, fingers, hands, cocks, nipples. I feasted on armpits, assholes, precum, sweat and piss. I twerked my ass when the guys were getting tired of fucking me to keep them in the mood, and then, I did all the work, fucking myself on their cocks.

I was spat on, pissed on, jizzed on, slapped, spanked, mocked, insulted, choked, and of course, fucked in every position possible. In many ways, I was humiliated and degraded. But in another way, I was acclaimed and cheered on.

In short, I was a King!

I was the best Bitch in the entire state! Who cared whether or not I was the best Wrestler too? Being a cock-addicted slut was my true calling and it had taken me an entire year to understand it.

By the end of this four hours fucking session, I understood why Coach Ranson had been so careful about the guys cumming and wasting their jizz. He had planned a big finish.

I was frustrated at first, noticing that he was taking the guys away from me as soon as they were about to cum.

What the hell? I thought. All of this work and I could not even swallow their loads?! This was simply rude and very unlike the Coach to deprive me of good, fresh, and warm semen. Was not it all the point of this? To give me energy for the competition the next day?

Thankfully, the Head Coach had thought about everything and once again, I should never have doubted him.

My co-stars that day were all asked to cum in a huge bowl made of glass. When we reached the end of the shoot and Damian had been appointed to bring me the bowl, I was flabbergasted.

The remaining Wolves had not jizzed yet, but the bowl must have been containing at least a full gallon of pure cum already.

I had never seen that much spunk in my life. White, thick, warm. A dozen of pornstars had emptied themselves in it, and more was coming! This was beyond anything I could imagine.

“Here comes your protein, son.” Coach Ranson told me like a caring father.

Believe it or not, I was eager to swallow it all!

I stroked my teammates off one by one and because they were well trained, they only ejaculated when the Head-Coach told them to. Even Tom could now control his orgasms.

Harry, Amir, Eli, Tom, Cory, Daniel, and finally Damian, each of them nutted in the bowl while I was playing with their balls and/or their cocks, except for Amir who required some ass fingering before cumming.

Apparently, there were some legal issues preventing Ranson, Peterson, De Portier and Francis to be featured on the live-stream but they still emptied themselves in the bowl off camera.

Ultimately, twenty-four horny men had offered me their juice and the container, despite being huge, was full.

Damian was picked by the Coach to help me ingesting the whole thing. I am not going to lie: that was rough, even by my standards.

Damian pressed my face inside the bowl without any warning and I was suddenly drowning in cum. It was fine at first, a surreal but incredible experience, but it lasted way too long; I thought I was about to die.

When he finally released me, people were shouting: “cum-stick, cum-stick, cum-stick!” but it took me a full ten minutes to recover my breath.

I saw my reflection in one of the cameras, my face was unrecognizable, drenched, coated, I was wearing a full mask of white spunk. I could barely open my eyes. Bubbles were forming in my mouth of course, but in my nostrils as well.

Then, Damian pushed me again in the bowl and I proceeded to actually drink the entire thing.

It took nearly a full half hour for me to drink it all. I mean, it was not only drinking, I was also re-ingesting cum through my ass thanks to Damian’s coated fingers, and some of the spunk simply dried on my skin. If that would not turn me back to straight, I wondered what would.

Ah… How stupid could I be? Apparently very…

But don’t give up on me just yet. I was so close to uncover the whole truth at this point.

[Finale chapter and Epilogue are coming next week! Who's ready for the conclusion?]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories, including the exclusive spin-off from the Coach's point of view and other bonuses are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 33: The Coach’s journal (Part 1)

On Saturday, Coach Ranson asked me to go in his office before the big competition. He wanted to give me some last-minute advice on my moves on the mat and how to handle the press afterwards. I figured that he would also want to fuck me in the ass.

I was right since he pulled his hard dick out of his shorts as soon as I came in.

“Come sit on it boy, I’ll give you some more loads before your first match, straight in your hole this time.”

I was already wearing my singlet. It was a bit inconvenient taking it off and pulling it back on, I had only a few minutes left before the weigh-in. Besides, my anus was still very sore from the gangbang the day before.

“Sir, I don’t think we have time….”

As always, the Coach had the perfect solution to deal with my outfit. He grabbed me, pulled back the tight fabric of my singlet, just enough so my hole would be exposed.

“See. Easy. Done in five minutes” He smiled at me.

I gulped.

“Yes, Coach. Although… My ass does hurt… From yesterday, I mean.”

“You know you cannot trust the others to take care of that sweet hole like I do.” He kissed my forehead. His moist cockhead was already finding its way up to my hole. “They have probably ravaged it yesterday but, sit on me. You’ll see, it will be more healing than anything else!”

I hastily impaled myself on my wrestling Coach for a quick fuck.

Surely, it hurt but I just had to learn to cope with that pain at this point. It was not like I could reasonably refuse anything from the Coach.

His chair was banging against his desk as he was banging me. My dick got hard in the process, forming an insane bulge in my singlet. I knew that I would not cum, at least not from my cock, not right before a competition. But at least, I would fight with my hole filled with the Head Coach’s nutritious juice.

Just to think back about how happy that thought made me feel give me cold shivers now.

I went up and down on his pole, trying to make him nut fast. I could be disqualified if I missed the weigh-in. Maybe they would wait for me, though? After all, I was the biggest competitor that day. The undisputed wrestling champion!

The Coach’s dick was still shoved deep inside my ass when someone knocked at the door.

It was unexpected, even for the Coach. He panicked and pushed me under his desk. His dick slapped against his abs as his shaft was pulled out from my heated (and quite ravaged) asshole.

“Come in.” He said to the visitor once I was out of sight.

I was trapped between his muscular thighs, his hard cock laying against my cheeks, smearing precum all over my face. I had no idea whether the guest could see me or not. I recognized Daniel’s voice. Crisis averted; He had seen me in way more compromising positions!

The assistant coach seemed very worried though.

“Coach Ranson. I am sorry to disturb you but there is an issue. Two boys, Travis Lee and Victor Masson, they are… They are talking about you, to the press, to everyone…”

I was intrigued.

“What is it about, Daniel? Cannot you see that I’m busy here.”

He guided my head towards his dick so I would blow him below the desk. I naturally obliged.

“Coach Ranson, they are saying very bad things about you, and about Doctor Peterson… I do think this is serious.”

The Head Coach got up abruptly while I was blowing him and I banged my head against the desk. Ignoring me, he pulled up his shorts and followed Daniel hastily.

I was left alone, confused, once again.

But for the last time.

I rubbed my head which was hurting.

One of the drawers had opened up because of the bang and some stuff had fallen on the floor. Where would I be if I had not seen the notebook? Would have I believed Travis and Victor? Probably not. They had tried to warn me before.

The staff was already silencing them as they were trying to denounce the Coach’s methods, kicking them out of the gym as I was sitting there, my asshole still warm of the Coach’s dick.

I think at this point, not a single individual would have been able to wake me up from my trance. I was fully under the influence of my wrestling Coach and only his words mattered.

This is why the notebook was key at this moment.

It was Coach Ranson, himself, admitting the truth there. Him talking directly to me.

I opened the journal. I recognized Coach Ranson’s handwriting. The rest felt like the most intense gut punch ever.

He had called me his experiment. His bitch. His project. His thing. He had written that I was straight. Was I?! He had described everything, from start to finish. I wanted to scream, to kill him, but still, I needed to get fucked by him. My ass was still itching for his bone. Through hundreds of pages, he explained how he abused, manipulated, gaslighted me to ultimately turn me into his personal whore.

I skimmed through the pages but only fully read the first and last page, they were telling enough.

The first entry was dated June 21st, 2022. Almost a full year back.

(…) I have called dean Falker this morning to accept his proposal. I did a quick check of the boys competing last season and I must admit that some of them have caught my attention already.

I printed the pictures from the roster, - not the best I have seen but this can be fixed -, and jerked off to them multiple times already.

Their singlets were not tight enough, amateur work from their previous Coach, but I still released some huge loads on one of the guys, Scott Russel. A big fat ass on a slim and fit body, a humongous dong on the front (I have rarely seen that, especially on a white boy!), and a gorgeous face to complete the portrait. Just my type.

I cannot wait for the year to start.

The last entry had been written the day of, probably just before I had walked in his office.

May, 28th, 2023:

Finally, I can say it: the experiment has proven successful. I have always believed this was possible but still, actually going through with this still seems like an incredible accomplishment!

I have turned a straight boy into the ultimate gay cock-sucker and cock-fucker slut. Religious conversion camps should call me! You can probably do this the other way around and “fix” gay boys. Damn, I’m excited! Have you seen the livestream on the WTGW page yesterday? A fucking master piece! Everyone was impressed by the boy’s abilities.

I intend to ask Scott to fuck himself on my dick just before his competition. I am positive he will not show the slightest sign of resistance and that he will actually love this. His hole is craving for cocks and his brain is now fully wired to pleasure me.

Reading this journal, you might think that it has taken a year but you would be wrong. It has taken a lifetime of trying and failing until I fell upon the perfect boy at the perfect time. Of course, I have to give credits where it is due to Leo, Robert, Francis, even Victor, but frankly, this was my master plan and none of them could deny that.

Francis wants me to whore the boy out in porn. He is thinking about the money. He is practically a millionaire already with the x-rated page. The gangbang is being made into a feature film as I am writing those lines but I have made my decision. I will keep Scott for myself.

He is MY success.

We have the others we can use differently, I leave them Damian, Amir, Eli, Tom… Milk them all you want for the Wrestling Team Gone Wild’s page, but Scott Russel is MY personal bitch from now on, my personal achievement.
And hopefully, the first of many to come!

“Scott!”

I turned around, I was still on my knees on the floor, my ass exposed, reading the journal. Damian was standing in the door frame.

“You’re about to miss the weigh-in! They want to disqualify you. Come on!”

How could I stand back up? My entire life was a lie.

Of course, I could not process what I had just read. It was too much, too big, too surreal. I had only skimmed through the pages; I had read a few paragraphs but it was so damn clear.

The intent was obvious through every sentence, every perverted word used by the Coach aims at turning me into his personal cock-sucker.

How stupid could have I been to fall into this trap?

In a sense, I had always known something was not right. But I had been so conditioned to never challenge the Coach’s words that he had made it impossible for me to doubt him. The pervert had isolated me, brainwashed me, played on every single one of my insecurities.

I was shocked but I was relieved too. Now, everything was making sense.

“Scott?! What the fuck are you doing?” Damian pressed me.

“Damian…”

What should I have told him? Was I mad at him or were we both victims?

Victim. For the first time, the thought came to my mind that I was a victim. Funny it was in association with Damian who had been my tormentor for so long.

“Scott!” He pulled my arms. “The weigh-in! The Coach asked me to come get you. Fucking move!”

He noticed the notebook I was holding against my chest:

“What’s that?”

He tried to grab it but I would not let it go.

“That’s mine!” I barked at him, more aggressively than I had anticipated.

Fuck, I just needed a minute to process. Was it too much to ask? Probably yes, I was already late, I was about to be disqualified. I pushed Damian away.

“What’s the matter with you, dude?” He asked.

“I’ll fucking go. Just don’t touch me.”

Deciding that I would go compete was the first clear choice that I made after I had discovered the notebook. I could not have gone through all of this for nothing. In the most fucked-up way, my mind was still fully conditioned to become a champion.

I followed Damian in silence but he was not done talking, I wished he would have shut up:

“Travis and Victor are here. They’re saying weird stuff. They came with another guy, Sergio. Like, crazy stuff! About molestation…. They said that the Coach has done things, sexual things, to people.”

Damian seemed very uneasy about that.

“We have a competition to win.” I simply spoke.

The minute I would let the info sink in, my whole world would collapse, but at this point, I could not break down, not just yet.

Still, flashes were going through my mind, particularly from the night I had spent at Coach Ranson’s place. How I had felt horrible about joining him in bed, fully hard. The asshole had drugged me! How he had cummed on my face afterwards. He had planned everything!

I walked in the locker-room. No sign of Travis or Victor, they have been effectively kicked out. Coach Ranson was pacing in the middle of the semi-naked wrestlers. Doctor Peterson was there too; he was very pale. Daniel was trying to calm the Head Coach down.

Not an easy task, he was fuming.

“Such vile accusations! Very convenient just when the Wolves are about to make history, just when Russel is about to make history! There are some limits which shall not be crossed! Not everything is fair game.”

Funny he would talk about fairness.

For a split second, my mind sided with him, I was still very much under the influence. Sometimes, I think I still am. Travis who had transferred to the Eagles had tried, once again, to throw us off! What was it about, now? Saying the Coach would have abused of athletes! As if!

It was just for a split second though. I was holding the notebook, so tight that I was scratching the material. I knew better now. Ranson had confessed to me. He just did not know it yet.

“Oh, Russel! Here you fucking are! Get naked, quick! The weigh-in.” He scolded me.

In a way, it was like my brain was split into two. I still wanted Ranson to be proud of his favourite boy, at the same time, I seriously wanted to kill him. Stuck between the two, I could not move.

Ranson pulled my singlet off, stripping me down in the middle of the locker-room. The guy was relentless, he had just been publicly accused of molesting his wrestlers but he still could not help himself. He touched me, barked at me for being late, slapped my ass…

He kept on molesting me until he realized what I was holding in my hand.

Then, his face shifted dramatically.

I cannot begin to describe the cruel joy I felt when he realized. He knew that I knew. He was done.

He literally took several steps back as if he was afraid of me, so much that he bumped his head against a locker. Damian, Daniel, and everyone else in the room were clueless about what was happening.

“A problem, Coach?” I asked, now stark naked in the middle of the room.

His breath had been taken away. My dick was very hard at that sight. I was ecstatic to see him destabilized. After all this time! The tables had finally turned!

“Sc… Scott…” He mumbled.

Daniel grabbed him as he was almost falling down.

“Coach, you are warm. Please, sit down.”

I was still holding on to the damn journal, a large smile on my face. I must have looked like a maniac. Harry, on my side, seemed very worried.

“Russel, it’s now or never for the weigh-in.” The referee said behind me.

I came back to reality.

I followed the referee. I had a plan and it involved participating in the competition. The Head Coach was losing it but I remained very calm. Weird how our brain reacts to trauma? Suddenly, I had clarity on what I wanted to do next.

I did my weigh-in. 149 lbs. Perfect.

You probably know the rest of the story. I went to compete. In the bleachers, no one knew about the fight in the locker-room and the accusations made against the Coach. The entire university was there, shouting and applauding. They were so proud of the Wolves; each athlete was welcomed with excited cheers.

"WTGW" signs were prominent in the crowd. The gangbang scene had been a huge success.

The roaring became insane as soon as I walked in, some people were shouting “the cum stick”, others “the cum dumpster”, others were simply chanting out my name. I waived at my fans. I was so fucking ready.

Dean Falker, sitting on the first row with other members of the Board, applauded with the crowd but he looked nervous. He must have heard about the locker-room fight. Francis and Robert were there too.

Not far from them, I finally saw him. Travis! Victor was not with him. Good. I liked it better this way.

I ran towards my former best-friend.

“Scott! Thank God, you came to see me. I really need to talk with you. Please.” He was talking fast; Travis was clearly distraught. “I have found other people, I’ve spent the last couple of months gathering evidence, there’s this guy, Sergio…”

“I know.” I cut him off.

“What?”

“I know everything.”

The clamour around us was so loud that we could barely hear each other. I gave him the notebook.

“Please hold on to that, at all costs. I need to win. Then, we’ll talk.”

“What is that? Scott, this is serious, we need to…”

“Please do not read it either!”

“Just talk to me! What the hell is going on?” Travis would not let me go: “I’ve done my research, I’ve tried to confront Ranson this morning, I have proof…”

“Travis! I fucking know. Ok?! Please, trust me. Just hold on to this.”

He took the notebook. He was still confused but I knew he would not betray me.

“Ok… I will… But…”

“Keep this until I’m done with competing. Believe me, we got him.”

That morning, I performed some of my best wrestling. It was also my last competition ever. I was furious, but instead of getting destabilized by my anger, I used it at my advantage.

For my first opponent, I pictured that I was fighting with Robert de Portier. The ridiculous communication director: he was supposedly on my side; he was supposedly there to listen to me. He could “get me”, he had said. He was gay and “just like me” (what a joke), he had struggled with his sexual orientation in college. He presented himself as a potential confident.

BULLSHIT!

I sat on my opponent’s face, imagining I was smothering Robert’s stupid face under my big fat ass. The poor athlete was choking under my weight. I won. Ironically, the actual Robert de Portier was cheering for me, a few feet away from the mat. I smiled at him.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

For the second opponent, I pictured that I was fighting with Francis. No surprise there, I had known that he was a scumbag for a long time. I think I hated him long before even reading the Coach’s journal. I was so aggressive on the mat, my dick was still raging hard, my ass was still twitching, my opponent had no chance to tame me.

Maybe part of my fury was due to the fact that the Coach had not been able to fill me up with his juice before competing. We had been interrupted and I was craving my fix!

[Chapter 33 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories, including the exclusive spin-off from the Coach's point of view and other bonuses are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon.

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 33: The Coach’s journal (Part 2)

I rubbed myself against my second opponent for good measures but still pinned him down methodically.

I pictured my third opponent as Doctor Leo Peterson (as if he ever were a doctor!) to make sure I would be committed enough to beat him. Seriously, I was almost hallucinating. Obviously, the wrestler had nothing to do with Doctor Peterson but I swore that I thought I was owning my tormentor at that moment.

“Aaaaaaaaargh!” I roared when I won my third match, my dick pulsating in my singlet, my big ass exposed to the whole crowd as the fabric was once again getting into my ass crack.

Who fucking cared? Certainly not me!

For the last opponent, of course, I pictured that he was Coach Ranson. The monster who had orchestrated the whole thing. He was my mentor, my only remaining friend, my father figure. He was the person I admired and feared the most in the entire world. He was my everything.

Ranson had led me to the summits of my favourite sport but he had also completely ruined it, for me and for so many other wrestlers.

Maybe this is the reason why I am most mad at him today: Ranson has destroyed the thing that I loved most in the world.

Wrestling had become dirty, wrong, unhealthy. The values of strength and commitment have been replaced by filth and low blows. I had won my season only because I had been the obscenest, the most shameless, the sleaziest of all competitors.

I jizzed on my very last opponent. I did not even need to; I had already won when I released six thick loads of cum on his thighs. But I wanted to paint my Head Coach’s white and at that time, I was using my opponent as a good ersatz of Ranson.

Thanks for teaching me about the concept of “ersatz”, Victor! It was of good use that day.

Without any doubt or question, I had won the championship in my category. The referee held my hand high. I was a fucking star! The audience was crazy for me.

Coach Ranson looked reassured to see me in that state. I had ended up the competition just like the others: as a winner and drenched with cum. I smiled at him.

Maybe I was not the only one being naïve if Ranson thought he would get away with what he had done so easily!

Somehow, I knew exactly what I needed to do at that point.

Sweaty, horny, transfixed by my win and dripping with cum, I walked to meet the press. Porn magazines, sports channels and mainstream media were all there, eager to interview me. College wrestling had never been that much at the centre of the media attention.

They wanted a show, they would get one for sure!

The sport had totally morphed in just a year and I was the symbol of it: the first wrestler to ever implement the hose technique by cumming on his opponent, the first to come on the mat smeared with cum to throw his competitors off. I was the one who had instituted rubbing, jerking, stroking and nutting on the mat.

It had been planned for weeks. Dean Falker, Coach Ranson and myself would talk during a press conference. It was my time to shine.

Travis was waiting for me. He gave me the notebook back.

“Scott… I really hope you know what you’re doing, those guys are willing to do anything. They're sick!”

“I have nothing to lose.” I replied.

I hugged him. He gave me back the hug despite of the spunk staining my singlet.

I walked to the little stage where we were meant to sit. Coach Ranson was anxious. Having him sitting next to me, uncomfortable and worried, was an amazing feeling. The cameras were rolling. I was really going to do it.

“Scott, give me that!” Ranson whispered with an authoritative tone in my ear, trying to reach the notebook.

I ignored him. He must have felt so stupid, leaving me alone in his office with the evidence of his crime. Maybe a part of him, deep down – or not so deep down -, wanted to get caught, wanted his infamous journal to be released.

Given how much of a hero he has become to some, I wonder more and more if he did not leave it for me to find on purpose. Was it his ultimate manipulative act?

The press conference started with a few words from the Dean. At least, he had the decency to resign in disgrace the following day. But at that moment, Dean Falker did not have any sufficient words in his vocabulary to praise both the Coach and I.

We had put his university on the map. The Dean was proud to say that he had fully supported the Wolves and Coach Ranson’s methods, as unorthodox as they may have seemed at times. He was so excited for the turn taken by the sport.

Gross.

Coach Ranson talked too but he was more inconsistent. He pushed back on the critics on the over-sexualization of wrestlers with stupid and irrelevant statements such as: “men being men”.

Honestly, at times, it seemed like he was having a stroke. I guess that knowing the most perverted, vicious and dark side of yourself is going to be exposed to the world can do that to you.

And then, it was time for me to talk. The first question was about any potential offers from competitive colleges or even professional teams.

I smiled. Again, I was calm. For the first time in months, I had clarity of mind.

“I think I am done with wrestling.” I simply stated.

A gasp went through the audience. I have to say, I shocked myself too. I did not think this would be my first declaration but it was true, wrestling had taken too much from me, I was done with it. Sadly, I have not been able to put a foot on a mat since that day…

Maybe, later in my life, I will go back, but this is still too fresh.

Before someone else could ask another question, I spoke again:

“To be honest, I don’t think that I have done much wrestling throughout this past year.”

The Coach next to me was shaking heavily, he grabbed my bare thigh under the table. If you watch the YouTube video of the press conference, you can see it at 1:56’, and again at 2:03'. I continued.

“What we have done this year had nothing to do with the sport but everything to do with the sick perversions of the person sitting on my right.”

You know what happened next. It felt like a bomb had exploded in the gymnasium.

The Dean and the Coach tried to cancel the whole event. The press who had come to make a piece about college wrestling found themselves with a national scandal on their hands. My teammate Tom, broke down crying in the audience. And then, once everyone had calmed down, I started reading.

Or maybe it was the other way around, people finally shut up when I started reading:

June 21st, 2022

I have known Falker for a while, even before he became dean at the university. Let’s just say that we were frequenting the same kind of forums.

It had taken us a few years to reveal our identities to each other. I just wanted to make sure that I had more files on him than he had on me before revealing myself to him, and he was probably doing the same thing. Just the usual precautionary measures when we do what we do

Falker was quite surprised when he found out who I was. As a wrestling Coach, I had acquired a nation-wide reputation already, my athletes were achieving great results. How could he have known that I was also fucking those alpha males on the side.”

Another gasp in the audience.

I could see the cameras recording everything. At this point, the dean stood up and tried to pull the micro away for me, but I am a skilled wrestler... I was quick and moved aside, the dean fell down from the chair. Ridiculously. It was another interruption, but it was the last one.

As you know, I kept reading. For a very long time.

September 11th, 2022

Today was the big day. I met the boys and immediately started to act on the plan.

First step was of course to get the guys impressed and intimidated. I gave the whole show, stern looks, firm voice, I put a couple of the arrogant ones in their place. Leo and I were not fully sure if it were a good idea to get them butt naked from the start but I thought we should set the tone right away.

Without doing anything too crazy, we did the weigh-in in the middle of the gymnasium and I asked every one of them to strip down. I did things right, each of them had to undress in front of the others, one by one. Fuck, I have already jerked off to that memory a couple of times before writing this entry. Having some naïve fresh meat, ready to be devoured, what an amazing sensation! (...)

I kept on going through the journal like this, at a slow but steady pace. I managed to read the first ten pages of the journal while the crowd went fully silent.

My teammates seemed particularly stunned.

Amir was trembling, probably thinking about the dildo waiting for him in the locker-room or maybe still buried deep in his ass, Tom was sobbing. Eli and Harry were looking at Ranson as if they were about to murder him. Damian was seemingly on the verge of puking.

Some of the passages that I had read were all about how Ranson got him under his wing, making him his main ally to get to me.

The more I was reading, the more the atmosphere shifted to plain torpor. This could not be real, right?

It was. Everything was true.

I have watched the video many times since then, mainly just to see the Coach, slowly but surely decomposing himself, dying inside. But now, when I watch the footage, I see something different. Could it be possible that Ranson was actually proud of himself as I was reading his journal? Again, was there some part of him wanting his “Experiment” to be released?

Funny how life always send you on unexpected curves. I thought and feared that my claim to fame would be the porn videos that I had shot. Turned out, it was the video: “Wrestling star athlete read shocking Coach’s journal live! Coach is a real perv!” which made me famous.

8 million views in 24 hours. 142 million views to this date. The shockwave in the world of wrestling and college sports in general was immense. Almost immediately, it went over my head and I was completely overwhelmed.

Nobody is prepared to face a scandal of his scale.

The day of, I spent the afternoon with Travis, hidden in Harry’s dorm room who was not there, and I met Sergio.

We spent hours, reading further in the notebook and comparing notes. Thanks to Sergio, I learned more about what the Coach had done in his previous position. I may have been his perfect victim, but I was not the first. Far from it.

Travis listed me names of athletes he had reached to while trying to frame him. There were hundreds of names. Again, I was overwhelmed.

We released the entire journal online the same afternoon. We wanted to do it as soon as possible so the whole world could see the truth for themselves, before any official enquiry or formal complaints. Maybe it was a bad idea.

Sure, it shocked most people and exposed the Coach and the wrestling staff to the world, but some of the readers started to worship the journal, treating it almost as if it was the Holy Bible.

“How to turn a straight guy into your personal fag?”: That is an interesting guide for sickos to have on their night stand! And I am sure many do.

Travis offered me to stay at his place during the following summer as I did not want to go back to my parents. He was very apologetic about taking any kind of parts in the Coach’s sick games, but most of all, he was mad at himself for not fighting more to get me out of there during the second semester.

I am not mad at him, in any way.

I would have done anything Coach Ranson would have asked of me. I fucked Damian Feytons’ ass just because he had told me to after all. Same thing with Amir. Travis had not been perfect in this story, neither did I. But at least, he had tried to open my eyes at some point and he had the good sense to leave the situation to save himself after a few months.

Honestly, I was just glad that Travis was there, at that moment. At least, I still had one friend.

Later in the evening, while it was already dark outside, I went to collect my stuff from my dorm room. I had to turn my phone off as he kept ringing and to carefully avoid journalists on the campus until I reached my room.

Victor was there, lying in his bed but wide awake. He looked awful. He had seen the video of the press conference (obviously, everybody was talking about it) and he had already read the journal online.

There were multiple parts about him, Coach Ranson had found an unexpected ally in the middle of his experiment. But contrary to my wrestling teammates, it appeared that Victor was well-aware of what was happening behind the scenes. At least to some extent.

I was gutted reading those particular pages.

“You’re here.” Victor stood up as soon as I walked in.

“I just came here to pick up my stuff. I’m leaving. I’m staying at Travis’ place.”

“Oh, ok.” Victor looked at me intensely. It took him a while to spill the words: “What you did was incredible.” He marked another long pause. "You were so fucking brave this morning.”

“Thanks.”

“I’ve been talking with Travis for a few days. I realize things have gone too far. I’ve been trying to make things right. I guess Trav has told you. I… I came out as gay. I feel better now.”

I did not reply. Victor was not a victim. He knew what the Coach had been doing, if not all of it, at least, he knew enough to make him an accomplice, if not a direct perpetrator.

“I cannot imagine how you must be feeling right now.” He spoke, trying to get closer to me.

He even extended his hand to touch me but I took a step back.

“No, you cannot.” I replied bluntly.

I felt the rage boiling inside of me. I took a deep breathe. I did not want to do anything that I would have regretted.

“Have you read the whole thing yet?” He asked, trembling.

“I’ve already read the parts about you, if this is what you’re worried about.”

“I did not know he was writing about it. I swear!” Victor defended himself.

“You mean, you did not know you could get caught.”

Again, tears in his eyes. What a pussy, I thought.

“It’s not what I meant! I meant that I did not know the scale of it. He told me that I should help him, he promised that…”

“You could have me sucking your dick if you did things right?”

“I… I know it was all wrong… But… I…”

“You, what? You’re in love with me? Your intentions were good? That's it?”

“Fuck, Scott!”

“Just tell me!”

“You know that’s true. You know that I am in love with you. Since freshman year, from the first time I’ve ever seen you. I know what I did was wrong, but you have to believe me. Coach made it seem ok! It made it seem like it was impossible to resist the opportunity. You would have never agreed to do anything with me… But the Coach told me that you were changing, you know how that man could be persuasive, I saw you were becoming someone else, and I.. I thought there would be hope...”

“Hope?!” I was flabbergasted by this choice of word.

“I mean... If you got used to sucking dicks, maybe you would want more… I just… I’ve been wanting you for so long…”

“Oh My God, Victor! Are you hearing yourself?! What the hell have you been thinking?!”

“I… I don’t know… I’d do anything. I did anything I could to have you. If it can make you feel any better, I explained the whole thing to Travis yesterday to help you out. I went with him this morning to confront the Coach! I swear.”

“What do you want from me?”

“I… I just hope we can at least remain friends.”

This time, I was the one getting closer to him, so close, I was almost touching his cheeks with my lips. I whispered very slowly in his ear, weighing every word:

“Be glad that I’ve only broken your nose, Victor. Travis had warned you about everything in January. He had asked you to protect me. But you sided with the Coach. Because what? You wanted your shot with me? You could not miss of the opportunity of having the guy you’ve been fantasizing about, submitted to you? That’s not love, Vic. That’s perversion, that’s sickness.”

I approached his mouth even more. I was almost kissing him when I said:

“You may think you love me but I despise you, Victor. I fucking hate you.”

He remained there, standing, completely stunned. At least, he stopped fucking crying.

It was the last time I ever talked to Victor. He left the room so I could pick up my stuff. We were done.

I let go of my hatred for him since then. He does not worth it.

I have heard that he is now fully out. Apparently, a paparazzi had spotted him on a gay beach with Damian a few weeks ago. Who would have thought? This was yet another scandal in our now very mediatic lives.

If the rumours are true and the two of them are actually fucking, well good for them! I could not care less.

For the record, I have barely spoken to any of my “teammates” since the day of the press conference. We saw each other a couple of times during the trial, Harry was helpful in gathering testimonies but what happened was too fucked-up for any of us to have a normal relationship afterwards.

As I mentioned, I could not really be mad at them for tormenting me, they were probably as much under the influence of the Coach than I was, and I was not fully innocent either.

Did I stand-up for Tom when he was being humiliated by the Coach? Did I stand-up for Amir who was molested regularly by our so-called doctor? Did I stand-up for Damian when Coach Ranson asked me to fuck him in the ass?

No, no, and no.

Still, I could not forget what the have done to me. Damian, especially. It was too twisted and fucked-up.

I only kept in touch with Travis but even this relationship got hurt by the choices I made after the release of the journal. Well, I guess this is not a happy-ending story. How could it be though?

What Coach Ranson and the wrestling staff did to us was simply disgusting and that is about all the lessons to get from this experiment…

Although, I did get rich. You can read the epilogue to know more about that!

[Epilogue to read below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Epilogue: Wrestling Champion Gone Wild

When I woke up the day after the press conference, the Wrestling Board had been dissolved; Dean Falker had quit; Many other college coaches had been forced to leave their jobs all across the country.

The huge scale of this twisted enterprise is still getting uncovered as I am writing these lines.

Coach Ranson is far from being the only one, and by the look of it, he is a star in his own right for many other perverted assholes of his type.

Many like him are still trying to achieve the same goal: turning straight hunks into slutty bottoms.

The social movement that spurted afterwards to stop this perverted practice needed me as their perfect victim.

The Coach’s Journal was the ultimate evidence. There were also video proofs of everything thanks to the Wrestling Team Gone Wild's page. The press conference I had held was impactful for millions. I was at the centre of it all.

Yes, I should have been the voice for hundreds, maybe thousands of other victims.

Yet, nobody knew that I had come to love the taste of jizz so much that I would stop at nothing to search for it on my own…

My name is Scott Russel, I am 22 at the time I am writing this story. I have been manipulated, gaslighted, drugged, and coerced into thinking that I was gay by my wrestling Coach, and a large part of the wrestling staff during my sophomore year of college.

Making me believe that I was gay was only a small part of their plan though. To have them satisfied, I needed to become a true cock-addicted slut, to crave having big juicy dicks deep in my throat, or filling my asshole, or both at the same time.

But even that was not enough.

Coach Ranson wanted me for himself. I needed to become fully submissive to him. I was set to be his personal cum dumpster, eager to serve him 24/7.

When I found his journal in his office, it was already too late, I had become all of these things.

For the most part, I still am.

Why sugar-coating it? You have probably seen everything already: the wrestling competitions where I was drenched in jizz, the videos where I would suck dozens of cocks in a row for the Wrestling Team Gone Wild’s page, the gangbang, and I am pretty sure you have also seen the X-rated content that I have released afterwards.

I have become a bitch. I am, to this day, still a slut.

Go ahead, judge me! This will not make any difference.

I am well aware that the way I have been handling myself following the events of last year have shocked and troubled the general public. Despite the release of the Coach’s journal, people continue to doubt the reality of my own experience.

I have heard and read it all:

“It’s obvious that he was a fag from the start! Just look at him!”

“Have you seen his ass?! It was designed to be banged by big dicks! Coach Ranson is innocent!”

“No straight guy can suck a cock with that much devotion! That dude has always been a queer.”

“That whole manipulation story is clearly a scam to promote his porn! A basic but clever marketing plan.”

Frankly, anyone can believe whatever help them sleep better at night.

However, I will not let Ranson and Peterson rewrite the story without, at least, sharing mine. That is, in the end, the whole point of this book. I heard Ranson using my recent porn movies as a way to defend himself during his trial yesterday.

What a sick perverted joke!

“This might not have been ethical to shoot this footage back then, but the boy has clearly loved every second of it! He was even begging for it! Have you seen his latest film: Infamous wrestling star VS 50 big black cocks? Come on, check it out. It has been released only a few days ago! Can you really tell me that I could have made a straight man do this, become this sort of depraved slut?”

I did not think that my performances as a gay Pornstar would ever be shown inside of a Court... But I guess there is a first for everything!

Ranson pointed at the laptop screen in front of the Judge, it was a shot of my gaping asshole, already coated with cum and ready to get fucked again by a huge black stallion, while I was sucking two dicks at the same time.

“Look at his face while he’s being sodomized! Look, right here, your Honour! Scott Russel loves taking cocks in the ass! I clearly gave him a favour by helping him uncover his true nature! The boy should be grateful.”

If you are attentive enough, you will hear the hint of pride in Coach Ranson’s voice as he says that to the Judge. He knows that he has indeed managed to turn a straight boy into whatever I am today.

Good for him.

He can go run conversion camps… Once he’ll get out of prison!

Yes, I am doing porn. Yes, I am still taking cocks in the ass. And so fucking what!?

Was I supposed to remain a victim all of my life? Was I supposed to do everything, go through every step, to become "myself" again? What would that even mean?

The truth is: my old self is long dead and gone and I have to make do with who I am today.

Don’t get me wrong, I did try. Once I had found the journal, I did think that I would stop taking the supplements, (and by supplements, I mean, the jizz), that I would see a shrink, and that I would get back on the “straight” path (pun intended).

I had long and meaningful conversations with people close to me, especially with Travis, reminding me of “who I really was” before I met the Coach.

But Travis only knew Scott Russel, the freshman. He does not know Scott Russel, the sophomore. Whether I like it or not, I have become a completely different human being.

I read the Coach’s journal, times and times again, to remind me this had all been a lie, that everything had been orchestrated, that I had been the victim of the most devious manipulation plan.

Still, my ass was itching for some cocks, my mouth was eager for more cum! Always.

Sperm, jizz, nut, spunk, milk, male juice, semen, cum, seed… I was obsessed.

I am obsessed.

I quickly understood that no shrink could help me. How could I fucking trust anyone to fix my brain anyway? After everything I have been through!

Now, the public hates me even more than they hate him. They were rooting for me when I revealed the scandal, and I have disappointed them. Maybe I have disappointed you, dear reader. What can I say?

I have tried to retell my story honestly. I have tried to share the state of mind I was in at every step of this journey from the moment where I set foot in the gymnasium with Travis, to the very last day of my sophomore year, the day of the press conference when you probably all find-out about who I was.

A couple months after the press conference, I was a regular visitor of the sleazy glory home close to Travis' place. I want to make this clear here, Travis had no idea at the time that I was still blowing cocks, and I did not have the heart to disappoint him by telling him.

All those big names in sport were resigning, one after the other. I was praised for talking first, being the symbol of the "get the sport rid of perverts" movement.

Meanwhile, I was sucking a dozen cocks a day, swallowing more gallons of cum than I could count. It was even worse than when the Head Coach was making me do it, even worse when I stopped taking the supplements.

I was insatiable!

The fact that I knew that I had been turned into a cum-dumpster against my will did not change the fact that I was one, and a pretty good one at that!

Talk to a smoker, an alcoholic, or a drug-addict about quitting. Not that easy! Even if they know that smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, or taking drugs is not good for them...

As for my own addiction: nobody has ever shown me that it was not good for me. Where is the harm in getting skull-fucked once in a while... or every single day?!

Of course, it became known.

Given the nation-wide, and even international, scale of the scandal, it is not surprising that I was followed. People thought that the Coach’s Journal was fake, that the press conference had been orchestrated. They had seen me eagerly blowing dicks on the Onlyfans page, only a gay guy would have done that! They wanted to catch me in the act.

They did! I blew the cock of a reporter, not even a good one, he had a tiny dick and half shaven bush. The cunt spilled the beans!

After the front-pages that had said:

“Wresting Coach abuses and manipulates his wrestling team!”

Came the front-pages that said:

“Scott Russel, the infamous Cum Stick, back at it!”

“Russel, spotted in a glory-hole, will he still claim he has been manipulated?”

“Gay, as the day he was born!”

You probably know the rest of the story. Once I had lost all credibility, I thought there was no reason to hide anymore. I opened my own X-rated page, #WCGW, and it made it way easier to get fat loads of cum in my mouth or in my ass.

Coach Ranson can gloat. He had truly made it. I am turned.

Is this a reason for him not to go to prison or precisely, is it even more the reason to lock him up? I will let you be the judge of that.

You want to hate me for it? Please do. I am making millions a month. I have turned the worst thing that has ever happened to me into the best, or at least the most lucrative. I have made lemonade out of the rotten lemons I was given. Is not it the best revenge that I could take?

I read the forums too, glorifying what Ranson did. I read a paper a few weeks ago. It was called: “How did Coach Ranson manage to obtain consent and why he should be free of all charges.”

Consent. I had to laugh.

The article was analysing how, in his journal, Ranson would actually be praising consensual relationship as he would always refrain to come at me or do anything to me without a clear “yes”.

The journalist kept on going on how a man seduces someone else always involve a part of manipulation. He finished his article by praising my successful porn career.

What a bunch of bullshits.

Surely, I am not the perfect victim but hundreds of men have talked about the Ranson “unorthodox methods” of coaching. I am confident. They will get him in prison. Peterson too. And I will keep having my fun.

Now, I have to go to shoot a scene. My first triple penetration!

I have not chosen the easiest performers and I am a bit nervous. Three huge black cocks will battle to penetrate my ass. But at least, on the set, everyone will be happy to be there and to fuck one another! No one has been gaslighted or manipulated into participating.

And that, my friends, is the right way to enjoy porn.

Check the scene out on the Wrestling Champion Gone Wild’s website!

[THE END]

Notes from the author:

Please, guys, remember this was a work of pure FICTION and that I do not endorse any of the action described in this story.

If you think the end is a bit fucked-up, I would say that this is quite fitting for this twisted story. ;)

Feel free to share your comments and feedback on the entire book, critics are welcomed but keep it civilized guys, I have put a lot of work into this!

A big thanks to every one of you who have supported and followed this story. This was an hell of a ride and it was one of my most intense experience as a writer.

The spin-off "the Coach's Journal", retelling the Wrestling Team Gone Wild journey through the Coach's (perverted) point of view is , and will only be, available on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

Also available there, another story of "straight to gay manipulation", From Homophobe to Homo, let me know if you'd like me to post it on LPSG as well.

Cheers!

Thomas.