WRESTLING TEAM GONE WILD (Erotic Story)

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the next chapters of Wrestling team gone wild and exclusive bonus on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

I have just posted chapter 17 on Patreon! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 10: The fly on the wall (Part 1)

During the lunch break, Francis showed us some of the pictures taken so far during the shoot and I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised.

On the pictures taken outside in the early morning, the lights were creating very nice shadows and although we could see our entire body naked, our bums were mostly hidden in the dark. I did not see any dick on the pictures Francis had chosen to present us. The photographer also shot portraits of the team which I had not even realized. There was a particularly beautiful picture of Travis’ face in close up, the sun hitting his cheeks.

We did not have time to go through the pictures taken at the gym, our bodies shining with oil and our junks covered by our jockstraps, but I felt much more confident when we went back to the locker-room for the third and final phase of the shooting.

Maybe the calendar would look amazing after all!

It was weird seeing the professional materials being set up in the locker-room that we were using almost daily. It gave a different vibe to the room.

We were asked to put our singlet on and to strip slowly to give a real feel of a changing scene in the locker-room. Francis and Robert de Portier stayed with us while we were changing, Francis pretended not to look – although he definitely did – but Robert did not even try to pretend, he passed among us as we were removing our clothes to put on our singlet.

I could tell that he was making Cory and Travis very uncomfortable. Me? I could not care less at this point.

One by one, the photographer would direct us like professional models to take off the straps from our shoulders, remove the singlet from the waist down. He wanted to get candid pictures, he tried to make us act as we would always do in this environment.

“Relax guys, act as if the camera was not there! I’m not here, just a fly on the wall.”

We were all awkwardly playing our parts now. To nobody’s surprise, Damian was the first one to get fully naked while everyone else was still on various stages of undress. The clicks of the camera intensified.

“Yes, good, some of you should be naked while the others only partly stripped. Russel, you’re next, remove that singlet, it seems too tight anyway!”

I expected that and I obliged. Two seconds later, my dick and ass were once again exposed to the whole room.

“Since we have to act normal, should Russel resume his usual position, head against the floor, ass in full display?” Asked Damian, using his most convincing innocent tone.

Francis and Robert seemed surprised but they did not say anything.

“Fuck you, Damian.” I replied, already pissed.

“Don’t worry about that, gentlemen, just some friendly banters between team members!” Intervened Coach Ranson, looking severely at me. What about Damian? He was the one constantly attacking me!

Thankfully, the photographer did not ask me to do anything else than to pretend to put my singlet back in my bag. I had to bend over a little but I thought it was ok. I could not afford making a scene, the Head Coach and Robert de Portier would never forgive me, especially because of that fucking three thousand dollars I was getting out of this.

As some other athletes had to get naked, things started to go wrong.

“Feytons, what is happening to you?”

“Sorry, Sir, this is not my fault. Donkey Scotty is bending over, showing off his big ass, and it looks just like a girl’s ass. The Coach had prevented us from cumming so… Just a natural reaction! I can’t help it!”

What the hell was this all about? I turned around and realized that Damian was fully hard in the middle of the locker-room. This guy was relentless!

“No need to apologize, I’m used to shooting young athletes in the buff and usually, a bunch of them end up hard in front of my camera.” Said the photographer with a smirk. I bet he loved that!

“Although, could you get it down? The school board won’t let this pass.” Intervened the Coach, for once, making sense!

“I’m trying to but when Russel here shows off her pussy, it just gets me going!”

“Just stop looking at my pussy! I mean, at my ass, Feytons!” I snapped.

“Come on, boys, no need to get worked up over an erection. It happens!”

Robert was still shooting the “behind the scenes” and came near Damian. He had to immortalize the incident. I rolled my eyes. I was the one being called a fag after all of this? Really?

“Personally, I don’t see where the taboo about erections come from. In some European countries, nobody cares about a man being fully erected on a nude beach. Just the work of mother nature!”

“Sure Francis, but in the calendar of the university, mmm… I don’t know, I don’t think it will work.”

Could the Head Coach finally have found his limit at not shooting his athletes with hard cocks?! I never thought this day would come where things would go too far, even in Coach Ranson’s crazy standards!

“But we do need Feytons for a few more shots. So that thing needs to go down.”

“Exceptionally, I’ll allow him to ejaculate before a competition. It’s a shame because I intended to work on that problem exactly during next Tuesday training but eh; we need to have a calendar ready before January.” Consented the Head Coach.

“Ok, then. Feytons, you can ejaculate while I shoot the other ones. Just go in the showers while we continue with our work here.” Indicated Francis.

“Ok. You’re the boss. Although, I don’t have my phone or anything, can Donkey Scotty come with me. I’ll just need some help or it will take hours. I’m not an early ejaculator…”

The photographer’s eyes widened in awe.

“Won’t be the first time after all”. Chuckled the coach. “Sure, go-ahead Scotty, go help Feytons.”

“But Coach…”

“I think you know what you owe to this team and why you should, more than anyone else here, make sure the shoot goes smoothly.”

The Coach looked severely at me. He was basically telling me that I was paid 3.000 dollars to make another guy cum, that was not the deal!

“But I don’t want Feytons to cum on me!” I complained, the situation was so absurd. “He can cum on his own!”

Robert de Portier chuckled.

“Oh my! Who said anything about cumming ON you? My boy, are you sure you’re not part of my team?” He said, finding his own joke very funny.

“That’s not what I meant!” I cried out.

“Sure, sure.” Said Robert.

I was livid.

“Look bro, I just want you to show me your pussy up-close so I can get some release quickly, lose my erection and get on with the shooting. That’s all. I’m doing this for the team. It’s not easy for us to have to deal with your weird ass pussy all the time.”

“Yeah, same here!” Said Eli who was now fondling his semi-hard dick.

Here we were again, I thought. But this time, there was an audience involved and worse than that, some cameras! I looked at Travis for help but as unease as he seemed, he just ignored me.

“The Coach is right, it’s not like we haven’t done that already; don’t play the diva in front of the photographer.”

Damian left for the bathroom with a huge hard on, and Eli followed him.

Tom raised his hand:

“Can I go too? I’d like to cum as well. I can feel that I’m getting horny and better safe than sorry, right?”

He was not even hard. What had happened to young nervous Tom?

“Ok everyone who needs to cum, do it now! We don’t have all day! Scott, in the shower, now, make sure this is quick please, your pussy has already caused us enough problems!” Ordered the Head Coach.

Why was it more difficult to refuse an order every time?

The whole staff and team were looking at me. Numbed, I knelt down and then crawled towards the shower area, following the guys. Damian, Eli and Tom were all naked, already caressing their cocks and Amir joined them shortly after.

I did say that I did not want Damian to cum “on” me, maybe I did not actually mind that he used me as jack-off material. I did have a fag ass after all, everyone could agree on that.

I put myself in the middle of them.

“Let’s get it over with quickly.” I mumbled, as I put my head against the floor tiles and arched my ass. I knew what they liked.

The circle jerk-off began around me. I was glad for Harry, Cory, and Travis who did not take part in this. But Robert de Portier came in. Was he still shooting the behind the scenes? No, he could not film this. They all agreed that no erected cock could be shown on official University’s materials. Maybe it was for his personal collection? This was likely…

Damian was grunting loudly behind me. I could hear his hand fapping against his big balls.

“Come on, twerk a little and hide your dick with your hand, give us a real show like last time.”

I obliged and I heard them jacking off over me. They were too close. I felt embarrassed than outsiders from the team could hear that I had already done that. The photographer must have thought that I was a whore. Maybe I was.

“Mmmm, that’s good, shake that ass!”

“But he does not spread it wide enough!” Complained Eli.

Visibly, my show was enough for Tom who moaned a little louder than usual and cummed in his hands. I looked at him, he had his right hand covered in jizz. He also had a look of surprise on his youthful face, as if the ejaculation had been unexpected.

“Get yourself useful Tom, go spread his ass, now!” Commanded Damian. “Keep your head against the tiles Scott, just do it for the team, mate!”

I did not have time to say anything that Tom had already put his hands (dirty with his warm and fresh cum!!) on my ass cheeks and was stretching them.

Something even crazier happened, for a split second, I felt my dick twitching. Was I getting hard? No, that just could not be. I hated this! Well, hatred may have been a little strong as I kind of got used to it, but certainly, this was not enjoyable.

“Humm that’s the pussy we all love! Can you believe there’s a guy behind this fat ass! No way!” Exclaimed Amir.

“Don’t come so close Damian, I got your dick in my eye.” complained Tom.

This could only mean that Damian was only inches away from my ass now. I kept twerking like a maniac. My hole was totally exposed. I heard some cameras clicking. It must have come from the other room where the shoot was ongoing.

“Sorry Tommy, we do not all cum in 20 seconds. For some of us, it takes more than a few twerks to ejaculate. And I have to get in the zone, he’s still a guy even if he’s a fag, I need to get closer to that pussy to keep me going!”

I did not say anything. I needed him to stay in “the zone”, my knees were hurting. I wanted him to cum so bad! Ultimately, I was doing this for the team.

“Fuck, he really is a bitch.” Amir moaned while cumming a few inches from me. I saw some of it slid down the drain. I moved my head away but kept my position.

Only two more to go.

“Come on guys.” I said, looking at Damian and Eli. Their dicks above me seemed humongous.

“Shut up, it does not help, just try to play with your pussy.”

“Yes, do a wink for us.”

I did. I winked with my ass stretched out by Tom and they all had a good laugh. Eli exploded shortly after. As often, his ejaculation was kind of glorious and I felt some splashes hitting me.

[Chapter 10 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the next chapters of Wrestling team gone wild and exclusive bonus on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

I have just posted chapter 17 on Patreon! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 10: The fly on the wall (Part 2)

“I said no cum on me…” I complained.

“Stop whining! Cum absorption is good for the competition! Doctor Peterson explained it to us times and times again, Eli just gave you a favour, you should thank him if you win your next game!” Scolded Damian.

“And that’s rich coming from you, man.” Said Eli who was now rinsing himself under the shower, his dick still hard. “You did much worse than that when you cummed all other a guy’s ass in front of thousands of people!”

I thought about Strafer, the shame he must have felt when I had cummed all over him. I should have apologized to him. He did not show up at the following competition.

“Come on, shake that ass! I feel it coming.”

Tom was still stretching my hole as Damian was nearer and nearer for me. It was clear now that he was going to cum on me. Well, my anus was so opened at that point that he might even cum in me! I got chills.

I heard some more camera’s clicks. Coach Ranson had come into the shower space also. Amir and Eli were still on the side lines, their now limp dicks dripping with their last hints of cum. I heard the Coach explain to someone that I was just “taking one from the team, no big deal”.

I arched my ass as never before to get Damian to the finish line. I was so done with it: could he just jizz already?! I winked at him with my anus several times. What was taking him so long? He was the one who got horny in the first place!

I felt something touching my ass. Tom yelled:

“Eh, what are you doing? I don’t want to touch your dick.”

Right when I realized what was happening, Tom had moved his hands away and Damian’s big dick was exploding while being rubbed against my ass crack as if he was about to penetrate me. I felt his sperm being deposited right on my hole; the rest being sprayed away on my back. It felt like he had released gallons of cum.

“Fuck, I got some on my hands!” Yelled out Tom, losing control of himself.

“Just wiped it, you already put your own cum on him, Relax!” Damian slapped him.

Tom wiped his hand on my lower back. I was stunt. A line had definitely been crossed there. I felt warm cum sliding down from my asshole.

“Wow, man! You actually cummed IN his pussy! Creampie!” Laughed Eli.

“WHAT THE HELL MAN?” I finally managed to say, or rather shout. My voice echoed in the room and everyone got suddenly quiet.

“Chill out Scotty, it was the only way for me to cum. Looking was just no longer enough!” Damian gave me a tap on my shoulder. “Thanks bro.”

I wanted to yell some more. No, I wanted to punch him. My eyes locked with the Head Coach who was staring at me. Imperceptibly, he nodded no, as if to tell me to calm down. I was shaking but I had to behave.

“Just forget it.” I finally said, trying to stand up again.

I thought I could keep calm when I heard a few more clicks, Francis was there, taking pictures of me, my ass full of cum, the other guys still forming a circle around me! Robert de Portier was right by his side, holding his phone as a camera.

“WHY ARE YOU RECORDING THIS?!” I shouted, walking furiously towards the cameras.

Francis looked shocked and took several steps back.

“Wow, why are you so distraught, boy? You just put on a show for these guys! And now, you are mad?”

“Coach! How can you let them?”

“Russel, calm the fuck down.” He grabbed me by the shoulders and blocked me against the wall. “You just did a favour to the team so we could keep on with the shooting. Now, it’s done, let’s move on. No need to make a drama out of this.”

“You should be proud. This was just too good of an opportunity of having some perfect shots of male bonding between guys!” Explained the photographer, the biggest smile on his face as I was still trembling. “Don’t worry, it looks like a perfect normal shower, just banters between guys! All the pictures will remain tasteful.”

“Come on now, you don’t want this photoshoot to go poorly, right?” Insisted Coach Ranson, still holding me.

I did not reply but extracted myself from his to move to the shower. I was fuming. The most pressing issue was to get rid of the cum still dripping from me. Tom seemed a bit ashamed now. He so definitely wanted to fit in with the other guys.

Stupid prick, I thought.

Only when I felt the water running on my skin, I managed to cool off a bit. Anything I would do would be used against me, I just needed to move on.

Despite that incident, somehow, the shoot kept on going after our showers. We were all asked to flex in the locker-room as if nothing had happened. I was moody the rest of the afternoon. We had to take finale pictures right in the shower, a classic for a nude calendar I assumed, but my heart was definitely not in it.

The Coach came to see me at some point, near the very end of the shooting.

“Come on Scott, don’t be like that. You know the pictures featured in the calendar will be great. We are working with true professionals, here.”

“I know…”

He sighed. It happened regularly when he was talking to me.

“Honestly, sometimes, it’s not easy dealing with you on the team. Some of the athletes think you tease them on purpose with your ass. I don’t know where is the truth in all of that and I don’t care truly, but you have to stop being so sensitive, the more you try to push back, the more Damian will come at you. I’m saying this to help you, pal, you are still my champion but you have to learn how to fit in within the team, to learn how to always put the team first!”

“I’m just glad we’re almost done.” I mumbled.

The coach searched din his pocket. He took a 100$ bill out of it.

“You should have your 3K in your bank account as of now but Francis wanted to thank some of the guys that he particularly liked today. Take that boy, it’s just a bonus.”

This felt like dirty money, and a strong reminder of the reason why I should behave and, to quote them, stop acting like a diva. I still needed the cash though.

“Thanks Coach.” I just said, taking the bill. I could not give him any more than that.

The shooting ended with some shots in our singlets, it was already 8 pm and we were all exhausted. Travis seemed shaken up. Several times, I felt like he was about to tell me something but he never did, and after what he had said during the part of the shoot in the gym, I was still mad at him.

When we all changed back in our regular clothes, the staff offered us some pizzas and nothing weird happened. I know, sometimes, these guys could ask normally, can you believe it?

We mainly ditched on other wrestling teams that we would compete against before the end of the semester. Robert and Francis were still there, listening, but not really caring about our talks about sport.

I did not take much part in the conversation myself. I tried to keep up a good face but I was still annoyed. I knew that I had to view what was happening like some sort of hazing and learn to take it like a man, but something in me kept on telling me this was all wrong.

Travis proposed that we should go back to our dorms, I was glad that he did, but the staff was not done with me. Robert de Portier, realizing that we were about to leave, asked to have a talk with me. He seemed serious.

We got outside and sat on some stairs. It was freezing and I got nervous.

“I am worried about you.” Robert said, in a much neutral tone than usual.

I did not look at him.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well, you did not seem very happy today.”

What did he want me to say? He saw the other guys cumming on me! Insulting me! Making a fool of me!

“Look Scott, you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to but I wanted to signify that I was on your team. You can come to me at any time if you ever need to discuss, any subject.”

Was he actually being an ally there?

“Thank you. I… I appreciate that.”

“Of course. You know, I was once in the shoes. The odd man out. It took me some time to come to terms with who I was, but now, I am happier than I ever was.”

“I’m not sure to follow, Sir.”

“You can call me Robert.”

“Ok, Robert. I.. I’m not sure what this has to do with my situation.”

He seemed a bit uncomfortable.

“Well, it took me years to come into terms with… hum… my sexuality and for the longest time, I was living like the shadow of myself.”

So, this is where this was all coming from?! The openly gay communication director assuming of my sexual orientation! For fuck’s sake, the guy really thought his mission was to help me coming into terms with my homosexuality!

“Robert, I’m not gay! I am really not”

Why did those words always sound like I was trying to hide something?

“Scott…”

“No, no, I’m serious. I don’t care that you are… I mean, I don’t mind gay people at all. I’m open minded. But I’m just not.”

“Calm down Scott, you are way too sensitive about that.” He put his hands on my shoulders. “You do not have to come out to me right now, it’s not what I’m asking and I don’t want to imply anything. I just want to point out to you that not everything is black and white.”

“Look Robert, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I’m telling you, I’m just straight.”

He smiled weirdly.

“Straight, gay, all labels! Who cares? Even if you are straight, you could enjoy submitting to other men. I do! And there is no shame in that. For the longest time, the issue was not that I did not admit it to others, the real problem was that I was lying to myself the most! But Scott, allow me to be frank with you. I saw you offering your ass to those guys earlier, and I saw you get aroused by…”

“AROUSED?”

“Scott, your dick was getting hard!”

I was about to snap back at him but then I remembered the weird twitch that I felt. The other guys and the Coach had already told me I was getting hard while flaunting my ass to them. I did get hard on the mat during my first big competition… Sure, I was super horny because I had not cummed in weeks but touching the other guys just made it worse.

My mind was a blur suddenly and a heavy silence fell onto us.

“I’m sorry Scott, I should not have said that. This was inappropriate.” Robert finally said. He really seemed sorry.

“That’s ok…”

“Honestly, I just do not think that a so-called straight guy would have gone through with it. Whatever it is, there is something within you that makes you want to submit to other men. Maybe you cannot see it, but others can, and that’s probably why you end up in those situations. That ass alone, it must mean something. No-one is granted a bum like that for no reason!” He chuckled at that while I was about to break down into tears.

“Robert, I… I really don’t think that I enjoyed what happened earlier. This is why I was not ok today, not because I was not true with myself.”

He put his arm around my shoulders.

“Do not worry about that one bit. You were excellent during this shoot and you are the strongest player in this team, both mentally and physically. Maybe Coach Ranson does not tell it enough but he confides in me. He has great hopes for you. If you got unease with the hazing, whatever the reason, it could be that you liked it a little more than you want to admit to yourself or just that this Damian Feytons is a real prick! In the end, it’s not much of a big deal. Everybody values what you bring to the team.”

Finally, this made me feel slightly better.

“It’s fine. Wrestling is all I have. It’s all my life. I would do everything for the team and to reach the top. I… I just don’t want to be treated as… Well, as their bitch.”

He smiled.

“A bit of hazing never killed anybody. And boy, if this is what you have to do to fit in in the team, then, you should just man up. It feels good for them to think you are their bitch, so be it, only you know the true power that resides inside of you. Only you know that you don’t need to be reassured in your manhood. You can play their silly games; they cannot change you.”

“I guess.” I cleared my throat. “I’m sorry if I overreacted earlier, I know I should not care if anyone thinks I’m gay. It’s just frustrating how the things turned out to be within the Wolves this year.”

“All I see before me is the current leader of the championship and the cover boy or the university’s calendar.”

I had my first real smile.

Some of the guys came out at that moment and saw us together in the stairs, Robert’s arm still around me. I had tears in my eyes and was smiling stupidly. Fuck, they probably were thinking I had just come out or something. Travis was looking at me weirdly again.

But eh, I did not think I would ever say this but Robert de Portier was right. Who fucking cared? At the end of the day, I was 3.100$ richer and as unpleasant as this day had been, everybody had assured me the pictures would look great.

I was right about one thing: the pictures ended up looking amazing.

But there was also clearly something I was missing: without fully realizing it, I had just allowed my brain to conceptualize that I might be gay.

And from this point on, things would only get crazier for me.

[MORE TO CUM]

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 10: The fly on the wall (Part 2)

“I said no cum on me…” I complained.

“Stop whining! Cum absorption is good for the competition! Doctor Peterson explained it to us times and times again, Eli just gave you a favour, you should thank him if you win your next game!” Scolded Damian.

“And that’s rich coming from you, man.” Said Eli who was now rinsing himself under the shower, his dick still hard. “You did much worse than that when you cummed all other a guy’s ass in front of thousands of people!”

I thought about Strafer, the shame he must have felt when I had cummed all over him. I should have apologized to him. He did not show up at the following competition.

“Come on, shake that ass! I feel it coming.”

Tom was still stretching my hole as Damian was nearer and nearer for me. It was clear now that he was going to cum on me. Well, my anus was so opened at that point that he might even cum in me! I got chills.

I heard some more camera’s clicks. Coach Ranson had come into the shower space also. Amir and Eli were still on the side lines, their now limp dicks dripping with their last hints of cum. I heard the Coach explain to someone that I was just “taking one from the team, no big deal”.

I arched my ass as never before to get Damian to the finish line. I was so done with it: could he just jizz already?! I winked at him with my anus several times. What was taking him so long? He was the one who got horny in the first place!

I felt something touching my ass. Tom yelled:

“Eh, what are you doing? I don’t want to touch your dick.”

Right when I realized what was happening, Tom had moved his hands away and Damian’s big dick was exploding while being rubbed against my ass crack as if he was about to penetrate me. I felt his sperm being deposited right on my hole; the rest being sprayed away on my back. It felt like he had released gallons of cum.

“Fuck, I got some on my hands!” Yelled out Tom, losing control of himself.

“Just wiped it, you already put your own cum on him, Relax!” Damian slapped him.

Tom wiped his hand on my lower back. I was stunt. A line had definitely been crossed there. I felt warm cum sliding down from my asshole.

“Wow, man! You actually cummed IN his pussy! Creampie!” Laughed Eli.

“WHAT THE HELL MAN?” I finally managed to say, or rather shout. My voice echoed in the room and everyone got suddenly quiet.

“Chill out Scotty, it was the only way for me to cum. Looking was just no longer enough!” Damian gave me a tap on my shoulder. “Thanks bro.”

I wanted to yell some more. No, I wanted to punch him. My eyes locked with the Head Coach who was staring at me. Imperceptibly, he nodded no, as if to tell me to calm down. I was shaking but I had to behave.

“Just forget it.” I finally said, trying to stand up again.

I thought I could keep calm when I heard a few more clicks, Francis was there, taking pictures of me, my ass full of cum, the other guys still forming a circle around me! Robert de Portier was right by his side, holding his phone as a camera.

“WHY ARE YOU RECORDING THIS?!” I shouted, walking furiously towards the cameras.

Francis looked shocked and took several steps back.

“Wow, why are you so distraught, boy? You just put on a show for these guys! And now, you are mad?”

“Coach! How can you let them?”

“Russel, calm the fuck down.” He grabbed me by the shoulders and blocked me against the wall. “You just did a favour to the team so we could keep on with the shooting. Now, it’s done, let’s move on. No need to make a drama out of this.”

“You should be proud. This was just too good of an opportunity of having some perfect shots of male bonding between guys!” Explained the photographer, the biggest smile on his face as I was still trembling. “Don’t worry, it looks like a perfect normal shower, just banters between guys! All the pictures will remain tasteful.”

“Come on now, you don’t want this photoshoot to go poorly, right?” Insisted Coach Ranson, still holding me.

I did not reply but extracted myself from his to move to the shower. I was fuming. The most pressing issue was to get rid of the cum still dripping from me. Tom seemed a bit ashamed now. He so definitely wanted to fit in with the other guys.

Stupid prick, I thought.

Only when I felt the water running on my skin, I managed to cool off a bit. Anything I would do would be used against me, I just needed to move on.

Despite that incident, somehow, the shoot kept on going after our showers. We were all asked to flex in the locker-room as if nothing had happened. I was moody the rest of the afternoon. We had to take finale pictures right in the shower, a classic for a nude calendar I assumed, but my heart was definitely not in it.

The Coach came to see me at some point, near the very end of the shooting.

“Come on Scott, don’t be like that. You know the pictures featured in the calendar will be great. We are working with true professionals, here.”

“I know…”

He sighed. It happened regularly when he was talking to me.

“Honestly, sometimes, it’s not easy dealing with you on the team. Some of the athletes think you tease them on purpose with your ass. I don’t know where is the truth in all of that and I don’t care truly, but you have to stop being so sensitive, the more you try to push back, the more Damian will come at you. I’m saying this to help you, pal, you are still my champion but you have to learn how to fit in within the team, to learn how to always put the team first!”

“I’m just glad we’re almost done.” I mumbled.

The coach searched din his pocket. He took a 100$ bill out of it.

“You should have your 3K in your bank account as of now but Francis wanted to thank some of the guys that he particularly liked today. Take that boy, it’s just a bonus.”

This felt like dirty money, and a strong reminder of the reason why I should behave and, to quote them, stop acting like a diva. I still needed the cash though.

“Thanks Coach.” I just said, taking the bill. I could not give him any more than that.

The shooting ended with some shots in our singlets, it was already 8 pm and we were all exhausted. Travis seemed shaken up. Several times, I felt like he was about to tell me something but he never did, and after what he had said during the part of the shoot in the gym, I was still mad at him.

When we all changed back in our regular clothes, the staff offered us some pizzas and nothing weird happened. I know, sometimes, these guys could ask normally, can you believe it?

We mainly ditched on other wrestling teams that we would compete against before the end of the semester. Robert and Francis were still there, listening, but not really caring about our talks about sport.

I did not take much part in the conversation myself. I tried to keep up a good face but I was still annoyed. I knew that I had to view what was happening like some sort of hazing and learn to take it like a man, but something in me kept on telling me this was all wrong.

Travis proposed that we should go back to our dorms, I was glad that he did, but the staff was not done with me. Robert de Portier, realizing that we were about to leave, asked to have a talk with me. He seemed serious.

We got outside and sat on some stairs. It was freezing and I got nervous.

“I am worried about you.” Robert said, in a much neutral tone than usual.

I did not look at him.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well, you did not seem very happy today.”

What did he want me to say? He saw the other guys cumming on me! Insulting me! Making a fool of me!

“Look Scott, you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to but I wanted to signify that I was on your team. You can come to me at any time if you ever need to discuss, any subject.”

Was he actually being an ally there?

“Thank you. I… I appreciate that.”

“Of course. You know, I was once in the shoes. The odd man out. It took me some time to come to terms with who I was, but now, I am happier than I ever was.”

“I’m not sure to follow, Sir.”

“You can call me Robert.”

“Ok, Robert. I.. I’m not sure what this has to do with my situation.”

He seemed a bit uncomfortable.

“Well, it took me years to come into terms with… hum… my sexuality and for the longest time, I was living like the shadow of myself.”

So, this is where this was all coming from?! The openly gay communication director assuming of my sexual orientation! For fuck’s sake, the guy really thought his mission was to help me coming into terms with my homosexuality!

“Robert, I’m not gay! I am really not”

Why did those words always sound like I was trying to hide something?

“Scott…”

“No, no, I’m serious. I don’t care that you are… I mean, I don’t mind gay people at all. I’m open minded. But I’m just not.”

“Calm down Scott, you are way too sensitive about that.” He put his hands on my shoulders. “You do not have to come out to me right now, it’s not what I’m asking and I don’t want to imply anything. I just want to point out to you that not everything is black and white.”

“Look Robert, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I’m telling you, I’m just straight.”

He smiled weirdly.

“Straight, gay, all labels! Who cares? Even if you are straight, you could enjoy submitting to other men. I do! And there is no shame in that. For the longest time, the issue was not that I did not admit it to others, the real problem was that I was lying to myself the most! But Scott, allow me to be frank with you. I saw you offering your ass to those guys earlier, and I saw you get aroused by…”

“AROUSED?”

“Scott, your dick was getting hard!”

I was about to snap back at him but then I remembered the weird twitch that I felt. The other guys and the Coach had already told me I was getting hard while flaunting my ass to them. I did get hard on the mat during my first big competition… Sure, I was super horny because I had not cummed in weeks but touching the other guys just made it worse.

My mind was a blur suddenly and a heavy silence fell onto us.

“I’m sorry Scott, I should not have said that. This was inappropriate.” Robert finally said. He really seemed sorry.

“That’s ok…”

“Honestly, I just do not think that a so-called straight guy would have gone through with it. Whatever it is, there is something within you that makes you want to submit to other men. Maybe you cannot see it, but others can, and that’s probably why you end up in those situations. That ass alone, it must mean something. No-one is granted a bum like that for no reason!” He chuckled at that while I was about to break down into tears.

“Robert, I… I really don’t think that I enjoyed what happened earlier. This is why I was not ok today, not because I was not true with myself.”

He put his arm around my shoulders.

“Do not worry about that one bit. You were excellent during this shoot and you are the strongest player in this team, both mentally and physically. Maybe Coach Ranson does not tell it enough but he confides in me. He has great hopes for you. If you got unease with the hazing, whatever the reason, it could be that you liked it a little more than you want to admit to yourself or just that this Damian Feytons is a real prick! In the end, it’s not much of a big deal. Everybody values what you bring to the team.”

Finally, this made me feel slightly better.

“It’s fine. Wrestling is all I have. It’s all my life. I would do everything for the team and to reach the top. I… I just don’t want to be treated as… Well, as their bitch.”

He smiled.

“A bit of hazing never killed anybody. And boy, if this is what you have to do to fit in in the team, then, you should just man up. It feels good for them to think you are their bitch, so be it, only you know the true power that resides inside of you. Only you know that you don’t need to be reassured in your manhood. You can play their silly games; they cannot change you.”

“I guess.” I cleared my throat. “I’m sorry if I overreacted earlier, I know I should not care if anyone thinks I’m gay. It’s just frustrating how the things turned out to be within the Wolves this year.”

“All I see before me is the current leader of the championship and the cover boy or the university’s calendar.”

I had my first real smile.

Some of the guys came out at that moment and saw us together in the stairs, Robert’s arm still around me. I had tears in my eyes and was smiling stupidly. Fuck, they probably were thinking I had just come out or something. Travis was looking at me weirdly again.

But eh, I did not think I would ever say this but Robert de Portier was right. Who fucking cared? At the end of the day, I was 3.100$ richer and as unpleasant as this day had been, everybody had assured me the pictures would look great.

I was right about one thing: the pictures ended up looking amazing.

But there was also clearly something I was missing: without fully realizing it, I had just allowed my brain to conceptualize that I might be gay.

And from this point on, things would only get crazier for me.

[MORE TO CUM]
Ohhhhh god. Great writing again. I hate them all loool Damien is hella annoying like there’s a time and a place you know. I feel for Russell, the mind games is real and I knew this was going to happen where they made him believe that he likes it that he wants it that he’s gay. When in actual fact the coach and his the are in the porn business and Damien is so gay for Russell but makes excuses and says it’s Russell’s fault and the other guys know it but go along with blaming Russell because they don’t want to go again Damien. Travis is a shit friend can’t stand him

Roasm343

Experimental Member
Media
I wonder if your porn theory is true and Richard is filming to document him being turned, his journey. That would be hot ngl, I also think Scott is subconciously enjoying the attention he's getting from Damian. If they're really running a porn channel on the side, I don't think Damian would have a problem participating with him leaking sex tapes.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wonder if your porn theory is true and Richard is filming to document him being turned, his journey. That would be hot ngl, I also think Scott is subconciously enjoying the attention he's getting from Damian. If they're really running a porn channel on the side, I don't think Damian would have a problem participating with him leaking sex tapes.
Your horny side of your brain thinks Russell is enjoying it because I did to it would make it hot. But if we’re going of the story so far then facts are he’s been manipulated into thinking all this is his fault and that now he’s gay. The true feelings we know he had that truly his own was he’s hated all of this any time he spoke up the treatment was worse and was told it’s his fault for not liking what was happening to him. So now I feel like if he says he likes it does he really or has he been made to think he does.

Good example every time he says stop or no or refuse to do something he’s told he’s letting down the team or it’s for the team. But once he does it he’s told he’s a fag and he’s enjoying it even Robert said no straight guy would do it but he was told to do it otherwise he’ll be letting everyone down