WRESTLING TEAM GONE WILD (Erotic Story)

Wix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More stories including the next chapters of Wrestling team gone wild and exclusive bonus on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

I have just posted chapter 17 on Patreon! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 10: The fly on the wall (Part 2)

“I said no cum on me…” I complained.

“Stop whining! Cum absorption is good for the competition! Doctor Peterson explained it to us times and times again, Eli just gave you a favour, you should thank him if you win your next game!” Scolded Damian.

“And that’s rich coming from you, man.” Said Eli who was now rinsing himself under the shower, his dick still hard. “You did much worse than that when you cummed all other a guy’s ass in front of thousands of people!”

I thought about Strafer, the shame he must have felt when I had cummed all over him. I should have apologized to him. He did not show up at the following competition.

“Come on, shake that ass! I feel it coming.”

Tom was still stretching my hole as Damian was nearer and nearer for me. It was clear now that he was going to cum on me. Well, my anus was so opened at that point that he might even cum in me! I got chills.

I heard some more camera’s clicks. Coach Ranson had come into the shower space also. Amir and Eli were still on the side lines, their now limp dicks dripping with their last hints of cum. I heard the Coach explain to someone that I was just “taking one from the team, no big deal”.

I arched my ass as never before to get Damian to the finish line. I was so done with it: could he just jizz already?! I winked at him with my anus several times. What was taking him so long? He was the one who got horny in the first place!

I felt something touching my ass. Tom yelled:

“Eh, what are you doing? I don’t want to touch your dick.”

Right when I realized what was happening, Tom had moved his hands away and Damian’s big dick was exploding while being rubbed against my ass crack as if he was about to penetrate me. I felt his sperm being deposited right on my hole; the rest being sprayed away on my back. It felt like he had released gallons of cum.

“Fuck, I got some on my hands!” Yelled out Tom, losing control of himself.

“Just wiped it, you already put your own cum on him, Relax!” Damian slapped him.

Tom wiped his hand on my lower back. I was stunt. A line had definitely been crossed there. I felt warm cum sliding down from my asshole.

“Wow, man! You actually cummed IN his pussy! Creampie!” Laughed Eli.

“WHAT THE HELL MAN?” I finally managed to say, or rather shout. My voice echoed in the room and everyone got suddenly quiet.

“Chill out Scotty, it was the only way for me to cum. Looking was just no longer enough!” Damian gave me a tap on my shoulder. “Thanks bro.”

I wanted to yell some more. No, I wanted to punch him. My eyes locked with the Head Coach who was staring at me. Imperceptibly, he nodded no, as if to tell me to calm down. I was shaking but I had to behave.

“Just forget it.” I finally said, trying to stand up again.

I thought I could keep calm when I heard a few more clicks, Francis was there, taking pictures of me, my ass full of cum, the other guys still forming a circle around me! Robert de Portier was right by his side, holding his phone as a camera.

“WHY ARE YOU RECORDING THIS?!” I shouted, walking furiously towards the cameras.

Francis looked shocked and took several steps back.

“Wow, why are you so distraught, boy? You just put on a show for these guys! And now, you are mad?”

“Coach! How can you let them?”

“Russel, calm the fuck down.” He grabbed me by the shoulders and blocked me against the wall. “You just did a favour to the team so we could keep on with the shooting. Now, it’s done, let’s move on. No need to make a drama out of this.”

“You should be proud. This was just too good of an opportunity of having some perfect shots of male bonding between guys!” Explained the photographer, the biggest smile on his face as I was still trembling. “Don’t worry, it looks like a perfect normal shower, just banters between guys! All the pictures will remain tasteful.”

“Come on now, you don’t want this photoshoot to go poorly, right?” Insisted Coach Ranson, still holding me.

I did not reply but extracted myself from his to move to the shower. I was fuming. The most pressing issue was to get rid of the cum still dripping from me. Tom seemed a bit ashamed now. He so definitely wanted to fit in with the other guys.

Stupid prick, I thought.

Only when I felt the water running on my skin, I managed to cool off a bit. Anything I would do would be used against me, I just needed to move on.

Despite that incident, somehow, the shoot kept on going after our showers. We were all asked to flex in the locker-room as if nothing had happened. I was moody the rest of the afternoon. We had to take finale pictures right in the shower, a classic for a nude calendar I assumed, but my heart was definitely not in it.

The Coach came to see me at some point, near the very end of the shooting.

“Come on Scott, don’t be like that. You know the pictures featured in the calendar will be great. We are working with true professionals, here.”

“I know…”

He sighed. It happened regularly when he was talking to me.

“Honestly, sometimes, it’s not easy dealing with you on the team. Some of the athletes think you tease them on purpose with your ass. I don’t know where is the truth in all of that and I don’t care truly, but you have to stop being so sensitive, the more you try to push back, the more Damian will come at you. I’m saying this to help you, pal, you are still my champion but you have to learn how to fit in within the team, to learn how to always put the team first!”

“I’m just glad we’re almost done.” I mumbled.

The coach searched din his pocket. He took a 100$ bill out of it.

“You should have your 3K in your bank account as of now but Francis wanted to thank some of the guys that he particularly liked today. Take that boy, it’s just a bonus.”

This felt like dirty money, and a strong reminder of the reason why I should behave and, to quote them, stop acting like a diva. I still needed the cash though.

“Thanks Coach.” I just said, taking the bill. I could not give him any more than that.

The shooting ended with some shots in our singlets, it was already 8 pm and we were all exhausted. Travis seemed shaken up. Several times, I felt like he was about to tell me something but he never did, and after what he had said during the part of the shoot in the gym, I was still mad at him.

When we all changed back in our regular clothes, the staff offered us some pizzas and nothing weird happened. I know, sometimes, these guys could ask normally, can you believe it?

We mainly ditched on other wrestling teams that we would compete against before the end of the semester. Robert and Francis were still there, listening, but not really caring about our talks about sport.

I did not take much part in the conversation myself. I tried to keep up a good face but I was still annoyed. I knew that I had to view what was happening like some sort of hazing and learn to take it like a man, but something in me kept on telling me this was all wrong.

Travis proposed that we should go back to our dorms, I was glad that he did, but the staff was not done with me. Robert de Portier, realizing that we were about to leave, asked to have a talk with me. He seemed serious.

We got outside and sat on some stairs. It was freezing and I got nervous.

“I am worried about you.” Robert said, in a much neutral tone than usual.

I did not look at him.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well, you did not seem very happy today.”

What did he want me to say? He saw the other guys cumming on me! Insulting me! Making a fool of me!

“Look Scott, you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to but I wanted to signify that I was on your team. You can come to me at any time if you ever need to discuss, any subject.”

Was he actually being an ally there?

“Thank you. I… I appreciate that.”

“Of course. You know, I was once in the shoes. The odd man out. It took me some time to come to terms with who I was, but now, I am happier than I ever was.”

“I’m not sure to follow, Sir.”

“You can call me Robert.”

“Ok, Robert. I.. I’m not sure what this has to do with my situation.”

He seemed a bit uncomfortable.

“Well, it took me years to come into terms with… hum… my sexuality and for the longest time, I was living like the shadow of myself.”

So, this is where this was all coming from?! The openly gay communication director assuming of my sexual orientation! For fuck’s sake, the guy really thought his mission was to help me coming into terms with my homosexuality!

“Robert, I’m not gay! I am really not”

Why did those words always sound like I was trying to hide something?

“Scott…”

“No, no, I’m serious. I don’t care that you are… I mean, I don’t mind gay people at all. I’m open minded. But I’m just not.”

“Calm down Scott, you are way too sensitive about that.” He put his hands on my shoulders. “You do not have to come out to me right now, it’s not what I’m asking and I don’t want to imply anything. I just want to point out to you that not everything is black and white.”

“Look Robert, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I’m telling you, I’m just straight.”

He smiled weirdly.

“Straight, gay, all labels! Who cares? Even if you are straight, you could enjoy submitting to other men. I do! And there is no shame in that. For the longest time, the issue was not that I did not admit it to others, the real problem was that I was lying to myself the most! But Scott, allow me to be frank with you. I saw you offering your ass to those guys earlier, and I saw you get aroused by…”

“AROUSED?”

“Scott, your dick was getting hard!”

I was about to snap back at him but then I remembered the weird twitch that I felt. The other guys and the Coach had already told me I was getting hard while flaunting my ass to them. I did get hard on the mat during my first big competition… Sure, I was super horny because I had not cummed in weeks but touching the other guys just made it worse.

My mind was a blur suddenly and a heavy silence fell onto us.

“I’m sorry Scott, I should not have said that. This was inappropriate.” Robert finally said. He really seemed sorry.

“That’s ok…”

“Honestly, I just do not think that a so-called straight guy would have gone through with it. Whatever it is, there is something within you that makes you want to submit to other men. Maybe you cannot see it, but others can, and that’s probably why you end up in those situations. That ass alone, it must mean something. No-one is granted a bum like that for no reason!” He chuckled at that while I was about to break down into tears.

“Robert, I… I really don’t think that I enjoyed what happened earlier. This is why I was not ok today, not because I was not true with myself.”

He put his arm around my shoulders.

“Do not worry about that one bit. You were excellent during this shoot and you are the strongest player in this team, both mentally and physically. Maybe Coach Ranson does not tell it enough but he confides in me. He has great hopes for you. If you got unease with the hazing, whatever the reason, it could be that you liked it a little more than you want to admit to yourself or just that this Damian Feytons is a real prick! In the end, it’s not much of a big deal. Everybody values what you bring to the team.”

Finally, this made me feel slightly better.

“It’s fine. Wrestling is all I have. It’s all my life. I would do everything for the team and to reach the top. I… I just don’t want to be treated as… Well, as their bitch.”

He smiled.

“A bit of hazing never killed anybody. And boy, if this is what you have to do to fit in in the team, then, you should just man up. It feels good for them to think you are their bitch, so be it, only you know the true power that resides inside of you. Only you know that you don’t need to be reassured in your manhood. You can play their silly games; they cannot change you.”

“I guess.” I cleared my throat. “I’m sorry if I overreacted earlier, I know I should not care if anyone thinks I’m gay. It’s just frustrating how the things turned out to be within the Wolves this year.”

“All I see before me is the current leader of the championship and the cover boy or the university’s calendar.”

I had my first real smile.

Some of the guys came out at that moment and saw us together in the stairs, Robert’s arm still around me. I had tears in my eyes and was smiling stupidly. Fuck, they probably were thinking I had just come out or something. Travis was looking at me weirdly again.

But eh, I did not think I would ever say this but Robert de Portier was right. Who fucking cared? At the end of the day, I was 3.100$ richer and as unpleasant as this day had been, everybody had assured me the pictures would look great.

I was right about one thing: the pictures ended up looking amazing.

But there was also clearly something I was missing: without fully realizing it, I had just allowed my brain to conceptualize that I might be gay.

And from this point on, things would only get crazier for me.

[MORE TO CUM]
Amazing! Whens the next chapter?

Wix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More stories including the next chapters of Wrestling team gone wild and exclusive bonus on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon

I have just posted chapter 17 on Patreon! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 10: The fly on the wall (Part 2)

“I said no cum on me…” I complained.

“Stop whining! Cum absorption is good for the competition! Doctor Peterson explained it to us times and times again, Eli just gave you a favour, you should thank him if you win your next game!” Scolded Damian.

“And that’s rich coming from you, man.” Said Eli who was now rinsing himself under the shower, his dick still hard. “You did much worse than that when you cummed all other a guy’s ass in front of thousands of people!”

I thought about Strafer, the shame he must have felt when I had cummed all over him. I should have apologized to him. He did not show up at the following competition.

“Come on, shake that ass! I feel it coming.”

Tom was still stretching my hole as Damian was nearer and nearer for me. It was clear now that he was going to cum on me. Well, my anus was so opened at that point that he might even cum in me! I got chills.

I heard some more camera’s clicks. Coach Ranson had come into the shower space also. Amir and Eli were still on the side lines, their now limp dicks dripping with their last hints of cum. I heard the Coach explain to someone that I was just “taking one from the team, no big deal”.

I arched my ass as never before to get Damian to the finish line. I was so done with it: could he just jizz already?! I winked at him with my anus several times. What was taking him so long? He was the one who got horny in the first place!

I felt something touching my ass. Tom yelled:

“Eh, what are you doing? I don’t want to touch your dick.”

Right when I realized what was happening, Tom had moved his hands away and Damian’s big dick was exploding while being rubbed against my ass crack as if he was about to penetrate me. I felt his sperm being deposited right on my hole; the rest being sprayed away on my back. It felt like he had released gallons of cum.

“Fuck, I got some on my hands!” Yelled out Tom, losing control of himself.

“Just wiped it, you already put your own cum on him, Relax!” Damian slapped him.

Tom wiped his hand on my lower back. I was stunt. A line had definitely been crossed there. I felt warm cum sliding down from my asshole.

“Wow, man! You actually cummed IN his pussy! Creampie!” Laughed Eli.

“WHAT THE HELL MAN?” I finally managed to say, or rather shout. My voice echoed in the room and everyone got suddenly quiet.

“Chill out Scotty, it was the only way for me to cum. Looking was just no longer enough!” Damian gave me a tap on my shoulder. “Thanks bro.”

I wanted to yell some more. No, I wanted to punch him. My eyes locked with the Head Coach who was staring at me. Imperceptibly, he nodded no, as if to tell me to calm down. I was shaking but I had to behave.

“Just forget it.” I finally said, trying to stand up again.

I thought I could keep calm when I heard a few more clicks, Francis was there, taking pictures of me, my ass full of cum, the other guys still forming a circle around me! Robert de Portier was right by his side, holding his phone as a camera.

“WHY ARE YOU RECORDING THIS?!” I shouted, walking furiously towards the cameras.

Francis looked shocked and took several steps back.

“Wow, why are you so distraught, boy? You just put on a show for these guys! And now, you are mad?”

“Coach! How can you let them?”

“Russel, calm the fuck down.” He grabbed me by the shoulders and blocked me against the wall. “You just did a favour to the team so we could keep on with the shooting. Now, it’s done, let’s move on. No need to make a drama out of this.”

“You should be proud. This was just too good of an opportunity of having some perfect shots of male bonding between guys!” Explained the photographer, the biggest smile on his face as I was still trembling. “Don’t worry, it looks like a perfect normal shower, just banters between guys! All the pictures will remain tasteful.”

“Come on now, you don’t want this photoshoot to go poorly, right?” Insisted Coach Ranson, still holding me.

I did not reply but extracted myself from his to move to the shower. I was fuming. The most pressing issue was to get rid of the cum still dripping from me. Tom seemed a bit ashamed now. He so definitely wanted to fit in with the other guys.

Stupid prick, I thought.

Only when I felt the water running on my skin, I managed to cool off a bit. Anything I would do would be used against me, I just needed to move on.

Despite that incident, somehow, the shoot kept on going after our showers. We were all asked to flex in the locker-room as if nothing had happened. I was moody the rest of the afternoon. We had to take finale pictures right in the shower, a classic for a nude calendar I assumed, but my heart was definitely not in it.

The Coach came to see me at some point, near the very end of the shooting.

“Come on Scott, don’t be like that. You know the pictures featured in the calendar will be great. We are working with true professionals, here.”

“I know…”

He sighed. It happened regularly when he was talking to me.

“Honestly, sometimes, it’s not easy dealing with you on the team. Some of the athletes think you tease them on purpose with your ass. I don’t know where is the truth in all of that and I don’t care truly, but you have to stop being so sensitive, the more you try to push back, the more Damian will come at you. I’m saying this to help you, pal, you are still my champion but you have to learn how to fit in within the team, to learn how to always put the team first!”

“I’m just glad we’re almost done.” I mumbled.

The coach searched din his pocket. He took a 100$ bill out of it.

“You should have your 3K in your bank account as of now but Francis wanted to thank some of the guys that he particularly liked today. Take that boy, it’s just a bonus.”

This felt like dirty money, and a strong reminder of the reason why I should behave and, to quote them, stop acting like a diva. I still needed the cash though.

“Thanks Coach.” I just said, taking the bill. I could not give him any more than that.

The shooting ended with some shots in our singlets, it was already 8 pm and we were all exhausted. Travis seemed shaken up. Several times, I felt like he was about to tell me something but he never did, and after what he had said during the part of the shoot in the gym, I was still mad at him.

When we all changed back in our regular clothes, the staff offered us some pizzas and nothing weird happened. I know, sometimes, these guys could ask normally, can you believe it?

We mainly ditched on other wrestling teams that we would compete against before the end of the semester. Robert and Francis were still there, listening, but not really caring about our talks about sport.

I did not take much part in the conversation myself. I tried to keep up a good face but I was still annoyed. I knew that I had to view what was happening like some sort of hazing and learn to take it like a man, but something in me kept on telling me this was all wrong.

Travis proposed that we should go back to our dorms, I was glad that he did, but the staff was not done with me. Robert de Portier, realizing that we were about to leave, asked to have a talk with me. He seemed serious.

We got outside and sat on some stairs. It was freezing and I got nervous.

“I am worried about you.” Robert said, in a much neutral tone than usual.

I did not look at him.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well, you did not seem very happy today.”

What did he want me to say? He saw the other guys cumming on me! Insulting me! Making a fool of me!

“Look Scott, you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to but I wanted to signify that I was on your team. You can come to me at any time if you ever need to discuss, any subject.”

Was he actually being an ally there?

“Thank you. I… I appreciate that.”

“Of course. You know, I was once in the shoes. The odd man out. It took me some time to come to terms with who I was, but now, I am happier than I ever was.”

“I’m not sure to follow, Sir.”

“You can call me Robert.”

“Ok, Robert. I.. I’m not sure what this has to do with my situation.”

He seemed a bit uncomfortable.

“Well, it took me years to come into terms with… hum… my sexuality and for the longest time, I was living like the shadow of myself.”

So, this is where this was all coming from?! The openly gay communication director assuming of my sexual orientation! For fuck’s sake, the guy really thought his mission was to help me coming into terms with my homosexuality!

“Robert, I’m not gay! I am really not”

Why did those words always sound like I was trying to hide something?

“Scott…”

“No, no, I’m serious. I don’t care that you are… I mean, I don’t mind gay people at all. I’m open minded. But I’m just not.”

“Calm down Scott, you are way too sensitive about that.” He put his hands on my shoulders. “You do not have to come out to me right now, it’s not what I’m asking and I don’t want to imply anything. I just want to point out to you that not everything is black and white.”

“Look Robert, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I’m telling you, I’m just straight.”

He smiled weirdly.

“Straight, gay, all labels! Who cares? Even if you are straight, you could enjoy submitting to other men. I do! And there is no shame in that. For the longest time, the issue was not that I did not admit it to others, the real problem was that I was lying to myself the most! But Scott, allow me to be frank with you. I saw you offering your ass to those guys earlier, and I saw you get aroused by…”

“AROUSED?”

“Scott, your dick was getting hard!”

I was about to snap back at him but then I remembered the weird twitch that I felt. The other guys and the Coach had already told me I was getting hard while flaunting my ass to them. I did get hard on the mat during my first big competition… Sure, I was super horny because I had not cummed in weeks but touching the other guys just made it worse.

My mind was a blur suddenly and a heavy silence fell onto us.

“I’m sorry Scott, I should not have said that. This was inappropriate.” Robert finally said. He really seemed sorry.

“That’s ok…”

“Honestly, I just do not think that a so-called straight guy would have gone through with it. Whatever it is, there is something within you that makes you want to submit to other men. Maybe you cannot see it, but others can, and that’s probably why you end up in those situations. That ass alone, it must mean something. No-one is granted a bum like that for no reason!” He chuckled at that while I was about to break down into tears.

“Robert, I… I really don’t think that I enjoyed what happened earlier. This is why I was not ok today, not because I was not true with myself.”

He put his arm around my shoulders.

“Do not worry about that one bit. You were excellent during this shoot and you are the strongest player in this team, both mentally and physically. Maybe Coach Ranson does not tell it enough but he confides in me. He has great hopes for you. If you got unease with the hazing, whatever the reason, it could be that you liked it a little more than you want to admit to yourself or just that this Damian Feytons is a real prick! In the end, it’s not much of a big deal. Everybody values what you bring to the team.”

Finally, this made me feel slightly better.

“It’s fine. Wrestling is all I have. It’s all my life. I would do everything for the team and to reach the top. I… I just don’t want to be treated as… Well, as their bitch.”

He smiled.

“A bit of hazing never killed anybody. And boy, if this is what you have to do to fit in in the team, then, you should just man up. It feels good for them to think you are their bitch, so be it, only you know the true power that resides inside of you. Only you know that you don’t need to be reassured in your manhood. You can play their silly games; they cannot change you.”

“I guess.” I cleared my throat. “I’m sorry if I overreacted earlier, I know I should not care if anyone thinks I’m gay. It’s just frustrating how the things turned out to be within the Wolves this year.”

“All I see before me is the current leader of the championship and the cover boy or the university’s calendar.”

I had my first real smile.

Some of the guys came out at that moment and saw us together in the stairs, Robert’s arm still around me. I had tears in my eyes and was smiling stupidly. Fuck, they probably were thinking I had just come out or something. Travis was looking at me weirdly again.

But eh, I did not think I would ever say this but Robert de Portier was right. Who fucking cared? At the end of the day, I was 3.100$ richer and as unpleasant as this day had been, everybody had assured me the pictures would look great.

I was right about one thing: the pictures ended up looking amazing.

But there was also clearly something I was missing: without fully realizing it, I had just allowed my brain to conceptualize that I might be gay.

And from this point on, things would only get crazier for me.

[MORE TO CUM]
Amazing! Whens the next chapter?

Wix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: thehottestmenxx

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the next chapters of Wrestling team gone wild and exclusive bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon. Thanks for your support! There is no fixed price so you can subscribe for just $1 or support me a little more! ;)

I have just posted chapter 18 on Patreon! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 11: The Hose technique (Part 1)

“Boys, I’ve had the confirmation that several teams are prepared to implement the so-called hose technique in future competitions. A bird even told me that our biggest competitors were training to focus only on that!”

“Would that be even allowed?” Asked Amir, for the first time, a bit concerned.

“Great question. The national referee committee has been consulted and they did not find anything on the wrestling rules preventing one athlete to ejaculate on his opponent during a match.”

Some of the Wolves gasped. We were sitting on the bleachers of the gym, waiting to go on the mat for our Tuesday’s training. Coach Ranson was delivering a speech to guide us for our next couple of weeks before the following big competition. The others members of the staff were there too, taking notes.

“Coach, the other teams are really going to… try to cum on us?!” Asked Harry, flabbergasted. I mean, we all were.

“What can I say? Russel really had a tremendous impact during the first competition of the season and it created some ripples.”

I wanted to bury myself in the grounds of the school. Was it really all because of me?

Travis looked at me, he seemed so annoyed by what my mere presence had done to this team and to our sport. We had not really talked since the night he thought that I had come out as gay to Robert de Portier. I did not know for sure that he believed that but for a few days now, everyone in the team seemed to have confirmed among themselves that I was gay. I was trying my hardest not to care about it.

“Thanks Russel… Not everyone loves to be covered in cum!” Complained Eli.

I did not even respond to him. What was the point?

“This is precisely what we are going to train you for, Gardener! Making sure that our opponents’ foolish attempts do not distract you from winning!” Settled the Head Coach. “Better than that, following our Champion’s lead here, just like Scott, you will learn how to destabilize them by pulling off the same trick!”

Coach Alberto was on the sidelines, clearly uncomfortable with the whole idea. As the season progressed, he had gone from being very happy to work with Coach Ranson to very confused about some of his choices. He was not very happy with me either, I could tell.

“Coach is right.” Said Damian.

He picked up his phone and launched a video that he showed us to everyone:

“Look at what happened in Denver’s last competition, three guys lost their matches because their opponents cummed through their singlets!”

“Damn, those guys are crazy! We’re doing wrestling, not gay porn!” Said Cory while staring at a video where a guy wearing a yellow singlet was rubbing his hard dick on the back of his opponent. That was a lot!

“All sports go through this kind of evolutions. Some only last for a season, some stay for years and years. We just need to adapt.” Explained Coach Ranson.

“Head Coach… You…. You really want the Wolves to go on this path?” Alberto interjected.

It was the first time ever that anyone from the staff questioned Coach Ranson’s methods or views.

“It’s not about what I want, Alberto. This is just about winning. But maybe you want to share your wisdom, after all, you were here last year when the team performed so well…”

Alberto shut up and moved back, his head down. There was nothing to gloat about finishing dead last the previous season.

“Obviously, the main focus will still be on the moves, the hose technique is just one new way to take the upper hand over your opponent. Really, it’s not that different than the various methods we teach you to pin them down. As a matter of fact, the athlete’s attitude on the mat has always been key to winning, that’s why I focus so much of my efforts on making sure you all feel confident on the mat.”

The Coach looked directly at me – he had surely paid great attention of getting me at ease with showcasing my body and being touched; he then addressed the whole team:

“If this is a problem from anyone in here, you can go now, while we are still leading the scoreboards in the state.”

I would like to say that I considered leaving but the idea did not even cross my mind. I was in too deep. Also, a part of me was sort of proud. Maybe I had really changed the sport for decades to come and at least, I would not be single out any more for what had happened with Strafer. On the contrary, I was a pioneer, just like Coach Ranson had predicted after this infamous match.

No one moved from the bleachers, the few guys who had been shocked by Coach Ranson’s ways had left the Wolves weeks ago.

The next two hours of training were bound to be the craziest of my life, well, thus far. And that was saying something!

The Coach decided that we would focus on the hose technique to be prepared for every outcome. As I had shown that I could easily get hard on the mat and ejaculate on my opponent at the right time, Coach Ranson decided I would be on the other hand this time. What I needed to learn was how to take a hose attack from my opponent without flinching.

Yes, the Coach did refer to a wrestler ejaculating on another one as a “hose attack”.

The rest of the team, who was still a bit shy about getting hard, and even more so, cumming on the mat needed to let go of that insecurity. In that way, the tables had turned a little as the others were the one who needed to learn to gain confidence. But soon, I would understand this only meant I would end up in the same submissive position all over again.

Although the explanations of the Coach were very clear, it did not fully register at first. It was only when I found myself in the starting position, on my knees, arching my back, my two hands against the mat, and I heard the Coach ordering me not to move that I realized what was going to happen.

“Who wants to go first?” Asked Coach Ranson. “No need to be shy!”

I was certain that Damian would move forward but it was Tom who volunteered himself.

“I’m ready, Coach! Let’s go! What should I do?” He spoke, seemingly very enthusiastic.

“Good boy! That’s the energy I want to see. The idea is pretty simple, you need to learn how to implement the hose technique in the event you might need it at a crucial point during a competition. Now, for this training today, it is obvious that Scott would beat you if this was a regular match.”

I felt a beam of pride in my chest… but, as often, it did not last long.

“For this one, Russel, you are forbidden to move or fight back. That’s perfect team work because what you need to learn Scotty, is not to be phased by anything that might happen during a match. Tom, on your hand, it’s pretty easy, you must get hard to the point of nearly ejaculating but you have to control it, and only release yourself at the most crucial time, meaning, when I will say so!”

“Ok, Coach… But like, it was easy for Scotty when he fought with Strafer because he’s a fag but for me… Getting hard with another guy, it’s not that simple…”

“Come on!” I snapped. “You got hard just looking at my ass during the calendar’s photoshoot!”

Weird how I decided to challenge his lie about him not being aroused by me, and not the one about me being a fag.

“Come on Ginger boy, if you have followed Doctor Peterson’s advice and did not cum lately, it should not be that difficult to get a fucking hard on. You’re 18 for fuck’s sake!” Said the Coach, annoyed. “This is also why I have chosen Russel for the first attempt, it’s obvious that he has the most girly ass of the team. If you cannot get hard with him, how are you going to manage with way more masculine guys?”

That was harsh but I have to admit, as the derogatory comments had kept on coming for months and months, they seemed more and more reasonable, less shocking. Those were just natural things to say about me. I was the fag of the team.

While Tom was approaching me nervously, Alberto and Daniel were making the other athletes stretch and do some cardio but I was convinced everyone was looking at us. Finally, I felt Tom behind me.

“This is all about confidence boys, your opponent must feel that you’re the dominant of the two, you’re the alpha!”

Tom groped me at the sound of these words but as a trained wrestler, my reflexes kicked in immediately! I released myself from his hands, turned around and in a split second, I was grabbing his leg to make him fall on the mat and score a point.

“RUSSEL!” Yelled the Coach. “This is not a match, just a training exercise! Damn it, you are a good wrestler but you really need to learn to keep your cool!”

I stopped myself while Tom was already lying down on the mat, stunned by my swiftness. I did not mind the Coach scolding me, putting Tom back in his place was totally worth it.

I went back to the starting position and after a few seconds of hesitation, Tom held my thighs again and this time, as instructed, I did not move. The ginger freshman then lingered on my back. I felt his limp cock through the thin singlet caressing my thigh, then my butt, before lodging itself right in my ass-crack.

Those types of frictions happened frequently during a match but generally, it was right in the middle of the action, not purposely and not in a still position. Well, unless some of the guys were purposely trying to throw you off. Coach Ranson was right in the fact that wrestling was ultimately a sport where the attitude counts as much if not more than the physic and technique.

“Are you feeling comfortable Russel?” Enquired the Coach.

“I… I’m okay.”

I mean, I had been through worse at this point than a ginger cock stuck against my singlet, even if it was in my ass crack.

“Tom, go on then, get a hard on. The whole point is for you to make Scott uncomfortable and for Scott to remain unphased. It’s all about focus.”

I felt Tom starting to rub himself against me, his dick was going up and down my ass crack. The fabric of our gear was so thin, sometimes, I had the impression we were both naked, but thankfully, we were not. He was breathing heavily behind me, a few inches from my ears, I could hear the other guys training nearby.

Of course, Damian Feytons was already whistling at us.

As he kept going, Tom’s dick became hard against my bum. To remain calm, I tried to think about something else. I had already encountered hard opponents during a match, incidentally touching their stiffed cocks or feeling it against my back so this was no big deal. Hell, I was hard myself in most of the recent competitions we attended. The Coach was right once again, we just had to learn to live with that.

“Come on, get that thing up, Ginger boy!”

The poor guy, I thought. I was not sure the Coach’s words were helping.

In a weird way, I wanted him to get a good erection as I thought this could help me with my “gay” reputation. I know this sounds crazy but hear me out. This time, I was not the one getting hard touching another guy, Tom was! if everyone started to get hard-ons and cum on their opponents, then, they would understand what happened to me with Strafer had nothing to do with being a fag.

I could feel he was losing his erection so instinctively, I started to move my ass just a little, to help him out with some more rubbing.

“Yeah.” He mumbled, imperceptibly in my ear.

Now, his humping got more intense and his 18 years old juicy dick was getting really hard.

Coach Ranson came near us.

“Good Ginger. Now, I want you to get this man juice all warm and ready.”

The Head Coach sounded almost excited for a split second. Hearing him talking about Tom’s juice got my stomach to hurt. He was really to cum on me? For sure, it would go through his singlet, and then, probably through mine too.

“I’m hard, Coach.” Confirmed Tom.

Damian and Eli giggled on the background. I heard some howling: “Awhooooo”.

“You go, Tom, show Scotty Faggy what if feels like to get splattered with jeez!” Shouted Eli.

“Boys!” Scolded Alberto, who was still very pissed at the situation and slapped Eli behind the head.

Tom was now rubbing his shaft furiously as if he was trying to wank himself off though my ass. I was sure that from the exterior, it looked like he was fucking me. I cringed a little.

“Do you feel like you might cum, boy?” Asked Coach Ranson.

“I… I…” He mumbled on top of me. “I don’t think so, that’s hard with everyone watching and… Russel is a fag, that’s weird.”

“Come on Tom! Get in the zone!” Encouraged the Head Coach.

“Yes, Coach! I’m trying.”

However, under the pressure, I felt his dick softening up against my ass. This was not good for Tom but this was not good for me either. Did that mean that I was the only weirdo who was getting a boner while fighting my opponents? Thinking of which, it had barely never happened to me the previous year.

“Tom, what’s the problem? Have you cummed in the past 48 hours?”

“No, Sir, I promise.” Tom let go of me, defeated. “I swear. It’s just… I’m not a fag!”

The Coach slapped him and everyone in the gymnasium got silent.

“First of all, there is nothing wrong with being a fag. Everyone is welcomed in this team. Second of all, there is nothing faggy about this! Unless I am mistaking here, I did not ask you to blow Russel’s dick or to be fucked in ass?”

“No… No, Coach you did not!”

“And not so long ago, you were pretty hard just checking on Russel’s ass…”

“Yes, but I could see his asshole then! It was like a juicy pussy, and Scott was hiding his dick. Seeing his bare-naked ass and pussy, that’s why I got hard last time. I’m sorry, Coach…”

“Ok. Calm down, boy. Look, this is a first attempt and this is precisely why we are training you for today. As long as you’re giving yourself 100%, I can accept that you don’t make it on the first try.”

Coach Ranson was now talking to the rest of the team.

Doctor Peterson who had been on the side lines until this point spoke up:

“Maybe, for the first attempt, we could make it easier for the guys and only later on, make the exercise more aligned with the competition’s requirements. We do have a couple of weeks to get the Wolves there.”

“What are you thinking, Leo?”

“Well, Tom was getting there but yes, as a straight normal man, he was struggling pushing himself to the edge rubbing himself against some nylon fabric. We all men here, we all love pussy, we can understand that. Although, as I’ve come to understand, Russel’s bare ass usually seems to do the trick and get the boys horned up. This team has been blessed with a member who can offer a substitute of a girl’s ass to the enjoyment of most of the team, we would be stupid not to take advantage of that.”

[Chapter 11 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More stories including the next chapters of Wrestling team gone wild and exclusive bonus are available on Patreon: Thomas Lodge is creating Gay Erotic Stories | Patreon. Thanks for your support! There is no fixed price so you can subscribe for just $1 or support me a little more! ;)

I have just posted chapter 18 on Patreon! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 11: The Hose technique (Part 2)

I straightened up, not liking where this was going.

“That’s very interesting but what are you suggesting concretely, doc?” Enquired Coach Ranson.

“Pretty simple. Scott can do the exercise bare ass so it’s easier for our young Tom here to maintain an erection. Once, we will have made some progress this way, then, we can try with the singlet on to replicate the competition’s constraints.”

“Bare ass?” I mumbled.

“Ok, let’s try this! Russel, take off your singlet.” Ordered Coach Ranson. Damian was smiling to his ears in front of me.

“Coach?” I pleaded.

“Come on, what was the training we did about your insecurities all about? Have not you learnt anything? Just get naked, everyone here has seen it all already. I guess that it will be even better for you, if you cope with feeling a dick against your bare skin, it will be a fucking cake walk to handle those guys in singlets during the competitions!”

At this point, I had been naked and exposed to my teammates so many times that I did not really care anymore. I just pull out my singlet in front of Alberto’s disapproving eyes. Tom’s hard-on improved significantly from this point on. He even said:

“It serves you right Scott for putting us all in this mess!”

Thankfully, Tom was still wearing his singlet as they did not want to make it too easy for him. This way, he would learn to stimulate himself rubbing against a wrestler’s ass, even if for this exercise, he was helped by a bare faggot’s ass.

Right away, Tom lodged his now stiffed dick in my uncovered ass crack. That was quite a shock at first. Now that I was naked, it did make a difference.

Of course, he was not naked and he was not penetrating me so this was not homo at all, the Coach had assured us of that, but still, I felt drops of precum coming through his singlet and I swore there were being deposited right on my asshole.

The more he was going at it, the more he was spreading my ass cheeks with his hands and soon, he was dry humping me on the mat as if he was a horny dog on a cushion. No matter what, I had to remain calm and not move.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Tom groaned. I felt some of his sweat and spit falling on my back. Again, no singlet was protecting me. My bare skin felt it all.

“Are you close?” Asked the Coach.

“Yes, Coach, I want to cum!”

I was glad. It would be over soon!

“Ok, so now we’re up to the final and most tricky phase of the hose technique. Controlling yourself. You may only cum when I say so, Ginger.”

“Coach, I…”

“Keep doing what you do! Don’t stop. Just do not ejaculate.”

As instructed, Tom kept on dry humping me as the other athletes gathered around us to see this last part of the show. He was moaning now, struggling not to cum as his precum was flying from his dick. I knew this was all in the interest of the sport but damn, this was going pretty far!

I felt his cock literally throbbing against my hole. He must have wanted to cum so hard. I wondered. How bad was it looking? I must really have looked like a fag? I tried not to look at Travis, I would not be ok with his sickened face.

After nearly 10 minutes of this shit, I just wanted for him to cum but the Coach did not seem in a hurry to say the magic words.

“Good job you two! You are both doing great. Tom, try to put Scott in discomfort and Scott, your mission is to stay on your grounds, remain calm and collected just as you are doing now, taking this dick without flinching.”

It was always such a great feeling to hear the (rare) praise of our Head Coach. I tried not to lose my focus on the exercise.

Still, I desperately wanted this to end and a part of me also wished for Tom to fail. He had been a real prick lately and I knew he had not the best control over his ejaculation. I could get him. Slowly, I tried to clinch my ass and move a little to add even more frictions on top of his frantic movements.

It worked.

“Oh fuck, please don’t do that, I’m gonna cum.”

Tom whispered in my ear. I just smiled to myself and continued. I felt his dick throbbing even more, right at the edge of my anus, nobody could see it but I winked with my asshole. I know his cockhead was so close, even still covered with his singlet, it would send shockwaves in his balls.

“Coach, I….” Tom pleaded but it was too late, he was exploding in his singlet!

The cum went through the nylon fabric and landed right into my ass crack. Tom moved back as I felt my anus swallowing some of his warm juice. Fuck. It was just a little bit but I hoped nobody had seen this.

Millions of thoughts were going through my mind, but mostly, I was proud. I had won. I had remained unphased while Tom had totally lost his cool and exploded without being authorized to do so. Who was the fag now?

“Good job, Russel.” Just stated the Coach. “No keep the singlet on.” He said to Tom. “It will be a good reminder of what you need to learn. Who’s up next?”

I stood up and went to go reach for my singlet in a hope to cover myself up. I was more than ready to now see two other guys going through the same experience. I must have misinterpreted some of the instructions though.

“Russel, where do you think you going? Retrieve your position! I told you, you’ll be the receiver today.” Scolded the Coach.

I was standing naked in front of all of them. How could have I been so naïve? Of course, I would have to take each of their loads, none of them had learnt to do it, I was the only receiver available. Although, this was a big ask! Even if I did not have to move, the exercise with Tom took a lot of energy from me.

The Coach understood that, he told the other guys to do push-ups and took me aside.

“Thanks for what you’re doing for the team, Russel. As the time goes by, I intend to be counting more and more on you as the leader of the Wolves and I must say, you are starting to really show some potential as the leader of the pack.”

“Thank you, Coach. I am really trying to live up to your expectations.”

“You can believe that this is duly noted and duly appreciated, my boy. Now drink that, home-made energy drink. I don’t have a ton left but I thought you were deserving of some and I need you to be on the top of your game for the next couple hours.”

I drank the weird substance that he gave me, it was not the first time he was offering some, and I felt a bit better to tackle the next challenges.

“Should I put back my singlet on? It’s cheating for them if I don’t have it, it messes up with the real matches conditions.” I asked.

“What do you think, Amir?” The Coach asked.

Amir was next in line and looked a bit anxious.

“I don’ know, Coach. I could try but to be honest, I don’t think I will be able to have the slightest boner if he had his singlet on, at least for the first attempt. It would look too close to a guy for me, maybe later on, as the Doctor said, I could get used to it...”

It took all the strength in my body not to snap back that I was a man, naked or with a singlet on, but I remained silent waiting for the verdict of the Head Coach.

Thirty seconds later, I had Amir’s hard Arab cock lodged in my bare ass crack. It was bigger than Tom’s and although again, he was still wearing his singlet, this felt like we were actually fucking at times. But I knew Coach Ranson would never allow that!

Tom was watching us in his singlet covered in cum, the stain was huge and it did not reassure me about the amount which must have been spread in my ass. His cock was completely exposed now that the singlet was wet and see-through.

Damian and Eli were both evidently hard in theirs. Travis was working with some other guys on the side with Coach Daniel. He pretended not to take interest at Amir and I but I could see him glancing at us from time to time.

To be fair, I had not much to do besides looking at the other athletes as Amir was dry humping me. I was not supposed to move and things quickly became redundant. Amir was not much better than Tom to control his ejaculation, most of his thick semen ran down my bum after only a few minutes.

I realized right at that moment that I had not cleaned up after Tom. I still had his cum in my ass. And now Amir’s too.

But as soon as the Arab boy let me go, Harry Cooper had taken his place behind me, rubbing his hard shaft against the cum of his predecessor. Fucking gross for him, I thought.

Harry was huge and I felt very small under his grip, he could have crushed me if he wanted to. He was very methodical with the way he was jacking himself off against my thigh, he was not so all over my butt-crack like the others, maybe to avoid mixing his singlet with the other guys’ cum?

He was also much better at controlling himself and only exploded in his singlet after a long 16 minutes, right after the Coach had told him to do so. His cum loads were pouring down my thighs, they were actually warm and very thick.

It was the first successful attempt at the hose technique but again, he was cheating as I was naked and my ass was way juicier and feminine than any other wrestlers he would have to fight with. Wait, was it really me who was having those kings of thoughts now?

“Fuck, how can you be hard after three guys have cummed inside your ass? Even for a fag, that’s kinda crazy.” Questioned Damian after fist bumping Harry.

What the hell was he talking about? I was not hard…

Except that… I actually was! And not just a little! I had not realized but my dick had woken up with Amir rubbing himself on me, and after Harry, it was now completely stiffed and impossible to hide due to its abnormal size. I felt myself blushing.

Despite my state of arousal and the complaint of the next athletes who were unease with my hard cock, the exercise continued. The Coach rightfully pointed out that it was exactly the point to learn to cope with those sorts of distractions, the other teams would not be afraid to get all of their members hard (pun attended) to fuck with our minds.

Within the next hour and a half, the dry humping and the ejaculations kept on going until I lost track of the number of guys who had cummed on me in the middle of the gymnasium.

As Travis was reluctantly preparing himself to take his place behind me, my back, ass-crack, thighs and even my hole were all covered in cum.

“Coach, this is disgusting.” He said genuinely. That did hurt my feeling.

“Oh well, I had not realized Scotty was drenched.” Ranson said, taking a look at my defiled body and putting two fingers in some of the fresh jeez on my right ass-cheek. Whose semen was it? Impossible to tell.

“Can he just go wash himself?”

“I mean, cum is full of proteins and ingesting some of it is good for all of you, right Doc Peterson? Just go ahead, Lee, no need to be scared by a few drops of testosterones.”

The Coach said while putting his fingers at his lips to prove his point. Of all the things that happened that day, watching Coach Ranson swallowing cum truly shocked me.

And right at this moment, Alberto erupted.

I could not say why but this particular event was the finale nail in the coffin for him. Alberto just completely lost his mind:

“RANSON! THIS IS INSANE! LOOK AT THE BOY! HE’S FULL OF CUM AND NOW YOU WANT LEE TO FUCK HIM LIKE THAT!”

Alberto was surely becoming insane, there was no way Travis was about to fuck me! He was just going to rub his dick against me to cum, through a singlet, just like the others did! I would have never accepted to be fucked!

Coach Ranson pointed this out as well, that no penetration was involved, but Alberto could not calm down. He was making no sense.

“RANSON, YOU’RE A FUCKING FAGGOT! THAT’S ALL YOU ARE! This is not what wrestling is about! This is… Fuck, this is so wrong! THAT RUSSEL KID SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE TEAM AS SOON AS HE CUMMED ON THAT MAT DURING THE FIRST COMP! AND NOW… NOW WE ENCOURAGE THIS FAGGOTRY!”

I felt so betrayed by Alberto! He wanted to kick me off the team! Maybe the others also thought that I was a fag but at least, Coach Ranson had always been supported at me.

The Head Coach seemed destabilized but he managed to talk in a very calm voice. It was even scarier than hearing him screaming though.

“Look, Alberto, Russel has my full and entire support and I won’t stand for anyone disrespecting him. Wrestling is evolving and it’s been years now that this university has been totally blind to those changes. If you cannot live with your time, I suggest that you leave, Alberto.”

I was so grateful for the Head Coach defending me. I almost cried.

Daniel and Doctor Peterson also took my side and supported Coach Ranson’s reasoning. The Wolves Team was leading the State championship after all and for that reason, the school board was fully behind the head coach.

The whole staff argued for long minutes and in the end, Alberto left smashing the door, still yelling like a mad man.

He never came back to any training and I learnt later on that he had left the university the exact same day.

As ounces of fresh cum were dripping from my asshole, I fully thought that Alberto was in the wrong there. He was jealous that Coach Ranson had been able to bring the Wolves at the top, something he had never succeeded in doing.

“Now, Travis, where were we?” Enquired the Head Coach. “About to rub your cock against our fag’s big ass, right?”

Fuck, that was still happening. Travis had yet to complete his exercise…

[MORE TO CUM]

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 11: The Hose technique (Part 2)

I straightened up, not liking where this was going.

“That’s very interesting but what are you suggesting concretely, doc?” Enquired Coach Ranson.

“Pretty simple. Scott can do the exercise bare ass so it’s easier for our young Tom here to maintain an erection. Once, we will have made some progress this way, then, we can try with the singlet on to replicate the competition’s constraints.”

“Bare ass?” I mumbled.

“Ok, let’s try this! Russel, take off your singlet.” Ordered Coach Ranson. Damian was smiling to his ears in front of me.

“Coach?” I pleaded.

“Come on, what was the training we did about your insecurities all about? Have not you learnt anything? Just get naked, everyone here has seen it all already. I guess that it will be even better for you, if you cope with feeling a dick against your bare skin, it will be a fucking cake walk to handle those guys in singlets during the competitions!”

At this point, I had been naked and exposed to my teammates so many times that I did not really care anymore. I just pull out my singlet in front of Alberto’s disapproving eyes. Tom’s hard-on improved significantly from this point on. He even said:

“It serves you right Scott for putting us all in this mess!”

Thankfully, Tom was still wearing his singlet as they did not want to make it too easy for him. This way, he would learn to stimulate himself rubbing against a wrestler’s ass, even if for this exercise, he was helped by a bare faggot’s ass.

Right away, Tom lodged his now stiffed dick in my uncovered ass crack. That was quite a shock at first. Now that I was naked, it did make a difference.

Of course, he was not naked and he was not penetrating me so this was not homo at all, the Coach had assured us of that, but still, I felt drops of precum coming through his singlet and I swore there were being deposited right on my asshole.

The more he was going at it, the more he was spreading my ass cheeks with his hands and soon, he was dry humping me on the mat as if he was a horny dog on a cushion. No matter what, I had to remain calm and not move.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Tom groaned. I felt some of his sweat and spit falling on my back. Again, no singlet was protecting me. My bare skin felt it all.

“Are you close?” Asked the Coach.

“Yes, Coach, I want to cum!”

I was glad. It would be over soon!

“Ok, so now we’re up to the final and most tricky phase of the hose technique. Controlling yourself. You may only cum when I say so, Ginger.”

“Coach, I…”

“Keep doing what you do! Don’t stop. Just do not ejaculate.”

As instructed, Tom kept on dry humping me as the other athletes gathered around us to see this last part of the show. He was moaning now, struggling not to cum as his precum was flying from his dick. I knew this was all in the interest of the sport but damn, this was going pretty far!

I felt his cock literally throbbing against my hole. He must have wanted to cum so hard. I wondered. How bad was it looking? I must really have looked like a fag? I tried not to look at Travis, I would not be ok with his sickened face.

After nearly 10 minutes of this shit, I just wanted for him to cum but the Coach did not seem in a hurry to say the magic words.

“Good job you two! You are both doing great. Tom, try to put Scott in discomfort and Scott, your mission is to stay on your grounds, remain calm and collected just as you are doing now, taking this dick without flinching.”

It was always such a great feeling to hear the (rare) praise of our Head Coach. I tried not to lose my focus on the exercise.

Still, I desperately wanted this to end and a part of me also wished for Tom to fail. He had been a real prick lately and I knew he had not the best control over his ejaculation. I could get him. Slowly, I tried to clinch my ass and move a little to add even more frictions on top of his frantic movements.

It worked.

“Oh fuck, please don’t do that, I’m gonna cum.”

Tom whispered in my ear. I just smiled to myself and continued. I felt his dick throbbing even more, right at the edge of my anus, nobody could see it but I winked with my asshole. I know his cockhead was so close, even still covered with his singlet, it would send shockwaves in his balls.

“Coach, I….” Tom pleaded but it was too late, he was exploding in his singlet!

The cum went through the nylon fabric and landed right into my ass crack. Tom moved back as I felt my anus swallowing some of his warm juice. Fuck. It was just a little bit but I hoped nobody had seen this.

Millions of thoughts were going through my mind, but mostly, I was proud. I had won. I had remained unphased while Tom had totally lost his cool and exploded without being authorized to do so. Who was the fag now?

“Good job, Russel.” Just stated the Coach. “No keep the singlet on.” He said to Tom. “It will be a good reminder of what you need to learn. Who’s up next?”

I stood up and went to go reach for my singlet in a hope to cover myself up. I was more than ready to now see two other guys going through the same experience. I must have misinterpreted some of the instructions though.

“Russel, where do you think you going? Retrieve your position! I told you, you’ll be the receiver today.” Scolded the Coach.

I was standing naked in front of all of them. How could have I been so naïve? Of course, I would have to take each of their loads, none of them had learnt to do it, I was the only receiver available. Although, this was a big ask! Even if I did not have to move, the exercise with Tom took a lot of energy from me.

The Coach understood that, he told the other guys to do push-ups and took me aside.

“Thanks for what you’re doing for the team, Russel. As the time goes by, I intend to be counting more and more on you as the leader of the Wolves and I must say, you are starting to really show some potential as the leader of the pack.”

“Thank you, Coach. I am really trying to live up to your expectations.”

“You can believe that this is duly noted and duly appreciated, my boy. Now drink that, home-made energy drink. I don’t have a ton left but I thought you were deserving of some and I need you to be on the top of your game for the next couple hours.”

I drank the weird substance that he gave me, it was not the first time he was offering some, and I felt a bit better to tackle the next challenges.

“Should I put back my singlet on? It’s cheating for them if I don’t have it, it messes up with the real matches conditions.” I asked.

“What do you think, Amir?” The Coach asked.

Amir was next in line and looked a bit anxious.

“I don’ know, Coach. I could try but to be honest, I don’t think I will be able to have the slightest boner if he had his singlet on, at least for the first attempt. It would look too close to a guy for me, maybe later on, as the Doctor said, I could get used to it...”

It took all the strength in my body not to snap back that I was a man, naked or with a singlet on, but I remained silent waiting for the verdict of the Head Coach.

Thirty seconds later, I had Amir’s hard Arab cock lodged in my bare ass crack. It was bigger than Tom’s and although again, he was still wearing his singlet, this felt like we were actually fucking at times. But I knew Coach Ranson would never allow that!

Tom was watching us in his singlet covered in cum, the stain was huge and it did not reassure me about the amount which must have been spread in my ass. His cock was completely exposed now that the singlet was wet and see-through.

Damian and Eli were both evidently hard in theirs. Travis was working with some other guys on the side with Coach Daniel. He pretended not to take interest at Amir and I but I could see him glancing at us from time to time.

To be fair, I had not much to do besides looking at the other athletes as Amir was dry humping me. I was not supposed to move and things quickly became redundant. Amir was not much better than Tom to control his ejaculation, most of his thick semen ran down my bum after only a few minutes.

I realized right at that moment that I had not cleaned up after Tom. I still had his cum in my ass. And now Amir’s too.

But as soon as the Arab boy let me go, Harry Cooper had taken his place behind me, rubbing his hard shaft against the cum of his predecessor. Fucking gross for him, I thought.

Harry was huge and I felt very small under his grip, he could have crushed me if he wanted to. He was very methodical with the way he was jacking himself off against my thigh, he was not so all over my butt-crack like the others, maybe to avoid mixing his singlet with the other guys’ cum?

He was also much better at controlling himself and only exploded in his singlet after a long 16 minutes, right after the Coach had told him to do so. His cum loads were pouring down my thighs, they were actually warm and very thick.

It was the first successful attempt at the hose technique but again, he was cheating as I was naked and my ass was way juicier and feminine than any other wrestlers he would have to fight with. Wait, was it really me who was having those kings of thoughts now?

“Fuck, how can you be hard after three guys have cummed inside your ass? Even for a fag, that’s kinda crazy.” Questioned Damian after fist bumping Harry.

What the hell was he talking about? I was not hard…

Except that… I actually was! And not just a little! I had not realized but my dick had woken up with Amir rubbing himself on me, and after Harry, it was now completely stiffed and impossible to hide due to its abnormal size. I felt myself blushing.

Despite my state of arousal and the complaint of the next athletes who were unease with my hard cock, the exercise continued. The Coach rightfully pointed out that it was exactly the point to learn to cope with those sorts of distractions, the other teams would not be afraid to get all of their members hard (pun attended) to fuck with our minds.

Within the next hour and a half, the dry humping and the ejaculations kept on going until I lost track of the number of guys who had cummed on me in the middle of the gymnasium.

As Travis was reluctantly preparing himself to take his place behind me, my back, ass-crack, thighs and even my hole were all covered in cum.

“Coach, this is disgusting.” He said genuinely. That did hurt my feeling.

“Oh well, I had not realized Scotty was drenched.” Ranson said, taking a look at my defiled body and putting two fingers in some of the fresh jeez on my right ass-cheek. Whose semen was it? Impossible to tell.

“Can he just go wash himself?”

“I mean, cum is full of proteins and ingesting some of it is good for all of you, right Doc Peterson? Just go ahead, Lee, no need to be scared by a few drops of testosterones.”

The Coach said while putting his fingers at his lips to prove his point. Of all the things that happened that day, watching Coach Ranson swallowing cum truly shocked me.

And right at this moment, Alberto erupted.

I could not say why but this particular event was the finale nail in the coffin for him. Alberto just completely lost his mind:

“RANSON! THIS IS INSANE! LOOK AT THE BOY! HE’S FULL OF CUM AND NOW YOU WANT LEE TO FUCK HIM LIKE THAT!”

Alberto was surely becoming insane, there was no way Travis was about to fuck me! He was just going to rub his dick against me to cum, through a singlet, just like the others did! I would have never accepted to be fucked!

Coach Ranson pointed this out as well, that no penetration was involved, but Alberto could not calm down. He was making no sense.

“RANSON, YOU’RE A FUCKING FAGGOT! THAT’S ALL YOU ARE! This is not what wrestling is about! This is… Fuck, this is so wrong! THAT RUSSEL KID SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF THE TEAM AS SOON AS HE CUMMED ON THAT MAT DURING THE FIRST COMP! AND NOW… NOW WE ENCOURAGE THIS FAGGOTRY!”

I felt so betrayed by Alberto! He wanted to kick me off the team! Maybe the others also thought that I was a fag but at least, Coach Ranson had always been supported at me.

The Head Coach seemed destabilized but he managed to talk in a very calm voice. It was even scarier than hearing him screaming though.

“Look, Alberto, Russel has my full and entire support and I won’t stand for anyone disrespecting him. Wrestling is evolving and it’s been years now that this university has been totally blind to those changes. If you cannot live with your time, I suggest that you leave, Alberto.”

I was so grateful for the Head Coach defending me. I almost cried.

Daniel and Doctor Peterson also took my side and supported Coach Ranson’s reasoning. The Wolves Team was leading the State championship after all and for that reason, the school board was fully behind the head coach.

The whole staff argued for long minutes and in the end, Alberto left smashing the door, still yelling like a mad man.

He never came back to any training and I learnt later on that he had left the university the exact same day.

As ounces of fresh cum were dripping from my asshole, I fully thought that Alberto was in the wrong there. He was jealous that Coach Ranson had been able to bring the Wolves at the top, something he had never succeeded in doing.

“Now, Travis, where were we?” Enquired the Head Coach. “About to rub your cock against our fag’s big ass, right?”

Fuck, that was still happening. Travis had yet to complete his exercise…

[MORE TO CUM]
It’s like watching a Netflix series I hate everyone looooool. If this was a real show I would be shouting at my TV honestly. I hope in the end Russell gets revenge some how or ends up being the one that comes out on top because I can’t take it they’re such assholes

bas_nl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day poor Scott will realize what the impact of the coach' home-made "energy drink" was on his unwanted erections... I bet viagra of some sort is one of the ingredients... :eyes:

I agree that i'd be insanely hot if Scott gets revenge at some point. Blackmailing the coach and his team with their dark secrets for instance and payback time for the bullies in some form. Oh well, I leave that in your capable hands, @thehottestmenxx. Keep up the great story! :grinning:

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One day poor Scott will realize what the impact of the coach' home-made "energy drink" was on his unwanted erections... I bet viagra of some sort is one of the ingredients... :eyes:

I agree that i'd be insanely hot if Scott gets revenge at some point. Blackmailing the coach and his team with their dark secrets for instance and payback time for the bullies in some form. Oh well, I leave that in your capable hands, @thehottestmenxx. Keep up the great story! :grinning:
Definitely something in that energy drink, I thought it was sperm seems like something the coach would do.

and yes please gives us some revenge I want their comeuppance so bad mainly the other teammates

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I have posted chapter 19 on Patreon! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 12: The awakening of the hole (Part 1)

You can say what you want about Travis but no one could deny that he was committed to the Wolves. Although disgusted by the view of my bare ass covered with the fresh jeez of our teammates, he did try to follow the Coach’s instructions and rub his dick against me to get a boner.

Having your former best friend attempting but failing to get hard on top of you while your own dick is fully erected and dripping with precum, that is just something you do not forget.

Coach Ranson, on edge after his fight with Alberto, was getting mad at Travis:

“Come on, Lee, this is not that hard!”

Pun intended? I wondered.

After ten minutes of pure awkwardness, the Head Coach lost his patience and pushed Travis aside. He fell down on his ass.

“Just look!” Coach Ranson barked.

I should not have been surprised, Coach Ranson would often participate in some of the exercises and go on the mat with us to show us the proper way to do a move. Still, I did not expect that I would feel his tiny short (but huge bulge) rubbing against my bare ass in front of the whole team.

At this point, even Daniel - who had always supported the Head Coach - seemed uncomfortable.

“See, I just have to create enough friction.”

Coach Ranson humped my ass, just like the other athletes did before him.

“So, I can get a solid hard-on.”

He kept on humping me and I was feeling his cock stiffening, fast.

“You just gotta get in the zone”

He was rubbing his shaft against my ass crack, or rather, in my ass crack.

“We are all males; our testosterones are driving us. Pure biology. Once we learn to control it, we have the power.”

His dick was so fucking big at this stage, probably like Feytons’ kind of big. Because Coach Ranson was not wearing a singlet, at times, I could feel his hard dick poking out of his shorts and coming in direct contact with my bare skin.

He was also holding me in a way where one of his hands was resting against my balls which made me even more self-conscious that I was sporting a hard on.

“Lee. I’m talking to you. Is that clear?”

He said still humping me. His moves were ample and exaggerated, I felt like a sex doll that he was using. I knew this was for the sake of the team and the pure demonstration of a new wrestling exercise but I could not help thinking that something was wrong.

I heard Travis mumbling a shy: “Yes, Coach.”

“Only when you have decided this is the right time, not your dick, not your balls, when YOU have decided this is the moment, then you ejaculate. You throw your opponent off!”

Immediately matching his words with action, Coach Ranson’s exposed cock – it had fully come out of his tiny shorts - released a huge amount of cum right on my ass. Some of the wrestlers gasped, and someone, I could not tell who (I was getting jizzed on by my Coach so I was a bit distracted!) left the gymnasium. After the scene with Alberto, this was not good.

Others cheered though, there were some enthusiastic clapping and laughter. I could easily figure where these were coming from…

And what the hell! My dick was still throbbing as the Coach sort of massaged my balls. Wait, really? Was he massaging me? No, he had let go of me. But my dick was definitely hard as a rock! I felt I was about to explode and tried to remain calm. I could not cum in front of the entire team, not again… and not after being nutted on by the Head Coach!

“Not that difficult!” Coach Ranson stated, slapping my big ass. “You just need to be confident with yourself, your own body and sexuality.”

“Coach, this is… this is just a lot.”

It was Travis speaking; he did not leave then. But he seemed shook.

Doctor Peterson came near the Head Coach who was casually readjusting his cock and whispered something in his ear. They moved away a bit but I could still hear glimpses of their conversation.

It did not seem to go well.

“Maybe the hose technique won’t be for everyone…” Coach Ranson mumbled in his thick beard after a while, visibly upset.

The name of Alberto was repeated a bunch of times but I could not hear well, the other wrestlers were giggling behind me. Doctor Peterson mentioned the school board with a serious look, something about “not taking too much risks.”

“I know, we had said no compromise this year, but we are building something strong here, let’s not lose our momentum stupidly.”

Doctor Peterson said to Coach Ranson before they both joined us again. My ass was still dripping with cum.

When he spoke again, Coach Ranson explained:

“Lee, visibly, you are not at ease with the hose technique. Although we believe this will constitute an obstacle in your chance of coming at the top this year, we understand that this new method of wrestling, which again, had been imposed to us considering the preparation of our opponents, can be quite challenging.”

The Coach made the biggest face of disappointment and exasperation looking at Travis. I would not want to have been in his shoes. Travis was probably hating me as I was the first athlete ever to ejaculate on one of his opponents during an official competition. I was responsible for all of this in a way.

“Consequently, anyone in here who is not comfortable with the hose technique can skip this exercise.” The Head Coach marked a pause. “At least, for now. I’m not usually one to authorize my athletes to skip an exercise or to let them judge for themselves, what they should do or not do to maximize their performance, so let me be very clear in the fact that this should not create a precedence. Daniel, Doctor Peterson and myself strongly encourage you to give it a serious try.”

“I… I’ll try next time Coach.” Mumbled Travis. He had never looked that uncomfortable. Poor guy, I thought.

I was not sure that I was being given the same opportunity to skip the exercise, since I was still on my knees on the mat and the Coach was mostly talking to the other athletes. In any case, it would have been very inconsiderate of me to do so given that we were all in this mess because I had cummed on Strafer in the first place!

I just had to take it.

Most of the wrestlers still went with the exercise, with more or less passion. Coach Ranson seemed satisfied that his team had stuck by him. Maybe Travis was about to become the odd man out, instead of me. I did not know whether I wanted to patch things up with him at this point.

No need to tell you that Eli and Damian were both particularly eager to go through with the exercise.

As they were already and very visibly hard under their singlets, - drop of precum were showing on both of their singlets -, I asked if I could put back my singlet for them. That seemed reasonable enough, obviously, they did not need any help in getting aroused!

“I don’t know Scott.” Said Damian. “If you put your singlet back on now, it will be all messy, just look at the guys who just nutted on you, they are bathing in their juice! Well, unless you want that?”

That was true, huge stains of cum were staining pretty much everyone’s singlets at this point, as well as the Coach’s shorts.

“Of course, I don’t want that but… I don’t want you on my bare ass either.” I complained.

“Wow, that’s rude!” Said Eli, who was pretending to be outraged making sure the Coach would hear him. “I thought we were all being treated the same way in this team! So, it’s fine for Cory or Amir to jizz on your ass but Damian and I, we are not allowed to? Besides, you’re fucking hard, so what are you complaining about?”

“I’d say that having you in the nude creates even more challenge for us at this point but we want to be the best and we, contrary to others, we are ready to make sacrifices!” Damian added. “If we can stay hard while you’re butt naked and covered in spunk, it will be a cake walk getting hard during an actual match.”

“Calm down, boys. Russel, just revert to your position.” Coach Ranson settled.

After receiving what it felt like gallons of cum from the other wrestlers directly on my bare ass, I guessed I could go through a couple more.

Eli grabbed me by the thighs and inserted his hard cock right in my ass-crack, for the first time in my life, I actually felt my ass opening. I was about to complain but the nylon fabric stopped his dickhead to come in direct contact with the inside of my asshole and it reassured me a little. Coach Ranson and the entire team were already on edge and I did not want to create any more tension.

Maybe for everyone else around us, this new session with Eli looked like all the other humpings which preceded but for me, this one felt different. At times, it really felt like Eli’s dick was inside of me. But he was not…

I mean…

Maybe just the tip?

No. He could not be!

Although he pretended to be committed to the exercise, Eli did not really try to hold off his cum. He had been hard for hours at this point and I felt the humidity of his precum as soon as he entered my ass… Well, “enter” may be a strong word. He was not in me, per se. Damn, I was confused. I was so exhausted, but also so fucking horny.

What the hell was happening to me?

Eli jerked himself off in my ass-crack pretty roughly and exploded right at the edge of my anus, which was opening itself. The Coach was furious, he intended Eli to control himself for much longer! Sure, Eli was wearing his singlet but there were so much cum and his cockhead was aiming so directly at my asshole that he literally ejaculated IN me.

This time, there was no doubt, I absorbed some of his cum right inside of my asshole! One, two, three, four volleys of jizz, and some more. A fucking explosion inside my ass. The thick liquid was warm. The thin lycra white fabric Eli was wearing could not do anything to retain this amount of cum!

When my mind finally settled on this realization, I could not help myself and finally, I snapped.

“Some went inside of me!” I cried out. I was trembling.

I pushed Eli violently even though he was twice my size. His singlet was all wet and translucent, his thick black cock still dripping, glued to the fabric. I caught some on my hands. God! That thing was everywhere!

I took another look at the situation, and as if I was only being aware of this insane exercise, I yelled: “HE CUMMED INSIDE MY ASS!”

“That’s not my fault, Coach! He was the one opening his ass, I was just rubbing myself like you taught us! If he was not so horny, it would not have gone inside! His hole opened on his own.”

“I… I WAS NOT… I…”

The words just would not come out. What was I trying to say anyway? This was outrageous.

“That was also gross for me but I did it for the team!” Shouted Eli, visibly pissed off.

Who was he kidding? I was clearly the victim here.

Doctor Peterson instantly came to me.

“Calm down Scott, this is good for you. Remember, semen is protein. It’s energy! Gardener just gave you a favour when you think about it.”

I was shaking heavily; the other wrestlers were numb. Were they expecting me to thank Eli for cumming in my ass?!

“No… This… Not a favour!” I said, incoherently.

“Russel, snap out of it! Gardener was wearing his singlet. He could not have his dick INSIDE your ass!” Barked the Head Coach, tired of my childish behaviour.

“And look at yourself, fag! You cannot pretend you don’t like it!” Tom was standing beside Eli and was grinning at me; He made his snarky comment while pointing his finger at my dick. He still had a big stain of cum on his singlet.

[Chapter 12 continues below]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I have posted chapter 19 on Patreon! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 12: The awakening of the hole (Part 2)

I was utterly shocked when I heard young Tom be so cruel, I was even more shocked when I looked down and saw my own huge cock, pulsing, hard as a rock, dripping with precum, in the full extent of his abnormal elephant size. I could not deny it this time: I had never been this horny in my entire life and I had just told everyone that Eli had cummed inside my ass! Shit, this could not be good.

There was a silence which lasted for a few seconds. I felt like I was about to start crying.

Travis then spoke. Only a few words. Enough to destroy everything that I believed in.

“You’re gay, mate.”

He said, nodding his head slowly.

A dagger went through my heart. He was not mocking me. He was not calling me a fag. He was not angry. He was just telling me, helping me realize. I was stunned.

“I am not… I did not…” I said, without any confidence to the entire crowd.

The words of Robert de Portier came back into my mind as a flash. He said he knew something about me that I did not know myself. Could it be true? Could I be gay?

The training session had lasted for more than two hours and we had gone beyond our practice’s time. I was very lost. Some wrestlers needed to go and Coach Ranson released us but Damian insisted that he did not get the chance to test the hose technique and he wanted to be ready.

The Coach authorized the other ones to go shower and change in the locker-room, as Damian was granted ten more minutes of practice with me to try and control his ejaculation. It was really just about control for him as getting hard was clearly not a challenge.

At this point, it was just Damian, Coach Ranson and I but I was so confused that I was not entirely sure my mind was there. My brain was exploding. I just needed to cum and I could think it through. For the first time in my life, I was questioning myself. Was I liking this? My dick certainly was!

The Head Coach gave me some more of his energy drink to finish the training session. I definitely needed it as I feared that I may faint. This boost of energy felt good although the taste of those homemade drinks was always atrocious.

“Coach Ranson, may I ask for a favour?” Damian said.

“What is it, Feytons?”

“Coach, I know myself. I can get very hard pretty easily. Just look.” He grabbed his monster cock in his white singlet. “My cock can be quite intimidating for the other guys. I also control my ejaculation quite easily already.”

“What’s your point? You were the one insisting to go through this exercise.”

“I was just thinking that I’m not sure the way we have been doing the exercise so far will be helpful for me. The reason why it’s been so hard for me to cum when Scotty has shown off his ass to us is that, ultimately, even if his ass looks like a good wet pussy, I know he’s a dude, a fag and… I don’t want to be homophobic but like, for me, it’s just hard to nut in circumstances like this.”

I did have to twerk or wink with my asshole for long minutes for Damian to finally ejaculate every time we found ourselves in this situation. He also consistently asked me to hide my cock.

But how many times exactly did that happen? Again, I was lost. Was I really regularly letting him cum, checking at my big fag ass?

“Careful with your words Feytons, we do not want to offend Scotty here. He is your teammate and a valuable member of the Wolves. But of course, as much as I support our Scotty here, for us normal straight guys, being comfortable with cumming on a fag requires a certain level of confidence.”

They were talking about me as if I was not in the room.

“Exactly! And I know this is the part where I need to make progress, Coach. I think that if one of my opponents is a fag, that could block me… I believe I should learn to cope with that. As you said, we need to be fully exposed to our fears, insecurities and discomforts to overcome them and I want to be the very best!”

“Well, Scotty here is already naked, so I think this is a pretty relevant exercise for you, to confront your insecurities.”

“Yes… But I am still wearing my singlet. Ultimately, so the exercise is useful for me, and as much as I hate it, Coach, I think I should be nude as well, like to be really in contact with Scotty and learn to stay hard and to control my ejaculation this way. I’m a bit ashamed to admit it Coach, but I think that I did lose some matches because I did not want to be too handsy with my opponents, thinking that they might be fags. I have to work on that.”

What the hell was he talking about? I was not following the entire reasoning but, in the end, I did note that he wanted the both of us to do the exercise in the nude! What the fuck?

“I must say Feytons, I’m impressed.” Said the Coach. “Good for you to identify your weaknesses, this shows a level of maturity that quite frankly, I did not know that you had. I did notice how uncomfortable you could be with fags but I’m proud of you for trying to overcome this flaw. Go ahead, then. Take off your singlet.”

Damian smiled, happy to hear the Coach praising him. He took off his singlet in a few seconds, revealing his huge monster cock, already wet, already hard, ready to attack me.

Nobody asked for my opinion and I did not give it, I just went back to my starting position, my own dick, still about to explode. To be honest, I was just glad the others were gone, at least, nobody would witness Damian positioning himself on top of me, hard and naked.

Before I could think all of this through, Damian Feytons’ stiffed cock was buried in my asscrack and Ranson was coaching him not to cum.

Fuck, doing this exercise bare, that was definitely something else! Feeling his precum pouring down my ass (ounces and ounces of it!), feeling his veiny cock going up and down, pointing directly towards my asshole. One thing for sure, Damian was focusing his humping right on this most sensitive part of my body. I hated myself for it but my anus was opening wider and wider!

Eli was fucking right before; my hole had a life of its own!

After less than a minute of dry humping (was it really just that at this point?), I realized that Damian’s intent was not only to remain in my crack, but he was very close from penetrating me. Wait… He was literally about to penetrate me!

“Coach… He… He cannot put it inside!” I mumbled.

“What are you saying my boy?”

“His... His dick… He cannot fuck me with it!”

Maybe the Coach had not a good enough view of the situation. He did not realize how raunchy this exercise had gotten!

“Of course not.” The Head Coach said calmly. “Damian would not be able to fuck his opponent during a match so there is no need for him to sodomize you.”

No need? What did that mean? Oh yes, the rest of it was necessary for the competition. I was just getting crazy. This was all an exercise. Damian was there to control his ejaculation, the hose technique. Obviously, he would not fuck me!

It was hard to be totally reassured though when it felt like Feytons was getting closer and closer to get his dick inside of me. The horny hunk was moaning like he would always do in his sextapes. Fuck, he was loving this too much!

“Should I cum, Coach? Or… Hmmmm… Should I still control it?”

“You will only cum when I tell you to do so Feytons, is that clear?”

“Clear, Coach. Of course, Coach.”

I felt his hand on my dick. What was he doing now?

“You fucking love that!” Damian whispered. With only a few back and forth on my shaft, I was totally over the edge.

“Damian… please… Please stop, I’m gonna cum.” I whispered back, semi-moaning.

Why the hell was this man jacking off my dick?! He too had gone insane! Damian Feytons could not be a homo, right? He was probably trying to set me off, to embarrass me in front of the Coach.

As he kept massaging my balls and stroking my cock, I knew that I would not be able to hold on for much longer.

“Coach…” I cried out. “Coach, he is going to make me cum! Please, make him stop!”

“RUSSEL!” Scolded the Coach. “Control your damn self!”

He could not slap me ad Damian was all over me so the Head Coach put his sneakers on my face to show his disapproval. I had my head glued against the mat for a while at this point, but now, the Head Coach was locking me. I felt trapped. I was.

“You like my dick in your hole, fucking fag.” Damian was practically licking out my ears as he was whispering filthy stuff to me.

“Coach… he’s touching me! That’s not fair. LET GO OF MY DICK!” I shouted to Feytons.

“What did I just say Russel? Keep you cool! Don’t you think your opponents will try to grab your big cock?! You’ll just have to remain focus! He’s trying to throw you off, to make you lose your cool! Have not you learnt anything today?”

Just like that, the Coach had authorized Feytons to jerk me off. I was so concentrated on my dick and not cumming that I did not even realize was what going on in my ass. While Damian’s enormous dick was struggling to fit in my ass crack, I felt my asshole opening, way more than before, way more than I had ever felt it.

It was like my anus had been woken up by Damian’s snake and there was no turning back.

Had I ever been so horny in my life? Was I actually a fag? I was not enjoying this but my dick and my ass were reacting in a way that I could not comprehend. If only I could just take a second to think, but the sneakers of the coach on my face, the hands of Damian on my throbbing coach, his dick in my ass. I felt delirious.

Just as I felt Feyton’s dickhead coming in full contact with my anus, oh fuck, that was it, the tip of his dripping and enormous cock was entering me, I exploded in his hand which was still jacking me off.

I had not cummed in days. My whole body spasmed and the orgasm was uncontrollable.

“FUCK YOU FAG!” Shouted Damian still humping me as volleys of my cum were being released in his hand on my cock.

He moved away his hand, almost entirely white as it was covered with my semen. I felt so sorry for him, this was disgusting!

He angrily put his mouth on my mouth and prevented me to talk.

“YOU ARE A SICK FUCK SCOTTY! WASH OUT YOUR SICKENING FAGGY SPERM OFF MY HAND! COACH, THE FAG COULD NOT HELP HIMSELF!”

“Just keep on with the exercise, Feytons. Remain in control. I know you are disgusted right now, a fag just nutted on you, but this was the whole point, remember? Learning to be comfortable with touching fags.”

I felt my own cum being forced against my lips, some coming into my mouth. I wanted to scream, not sure what I would have said though, but Damian was shutting me up anyway, manhandling me, choking me with my own jizz. Damn, he was still against my ass, well… IN my ass?! I could not tell anymore. Was he fucking me?! That could not be!

The Coach finally said:

“Cum, Feytons! Cum, now!”

And finally, Damian Feytons ejaculated in my asshole.

A dozen of volleys of cum were pouring straight inside my asshole as I was struggling not to swallow my own cum in my mouth. After a few more humps, Damian naked and sweaty body collapsed on top of me and he finally let go. He lied down beside me, his dick still trembling after his orgasm.

I collapsed on the mat. The Head Coach finally moving his feet away from my face.

“You two are fucking stars!” Rejoiced the Coach, visibly ecstatic.

“Thanks Coach.” Said Damian. I swore he winked at him!

“Pull out the same tricks to your opponent and you’ll be both number 1 of your weight class in the entire United States! That’s my boys!”

I farted and a long stream of cum came out my ass, sliding in my ass crack, running down my thighs.

“Thank you, Coach.” I mumbled.

[MORE TO CUM]