Wrestling Tournament - Me and Kevin

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
this is mostly fiction with some truth thrown in.

our squad was slated to compete in the state championships in the capital of the state. because it was a several day event, it required staying in a hotel and sharing a room with someone. the coach had put me and kevin in a room together. it was supposed to have two double beds. when we walked in, we saw only one king size in there. i asked him if he wanted to flip for who wanted to take the floor or sofa. he said he did not mind sharing.

kevin and i were the oldest members on the team. we were both 18. and we had the biggest pieces of meat also, in spite of being light weights. he was one weight class above me with a very tight waist, bubble butt and big dong. his waist turned into broad muscular shoulers as you looked further north. you could tell from the singlet on both of us since it was royal blue in color that did not hide much and i also saw him and others in the shower. no one ever said anything, but i noticed other guys looking at him and me sometimes downstairs and thinking they were jealous. i always wondered what he would look like hard and who would win the size contest. his skin color looked like coffee with cream in it. his dad was black and his mother was white. and he had sky blue eyes. i was very envious of his looks.

we laid on the bed together for awhile before falling asleep. we were both in boxer briefs. his were gray and mine were white. he was flipping channels on the tv for awhile then i noticed his eyes close and the type of breathing that indicate someone has dozed off. i also noticed his hardon in his underwear. i was going to have a talk with him about the fact that i sleep nude, but i didn't want to wake him up. so with that, i got up to use the bathroom, turned off the light, took off my underwear and pulled the covers over me. it was probably 3am or so. i feel this rock hard cock up against my ass. he takes his arm and throws it over my shoulder. i figure he was having a sex dream or something because he started to lightly slide his fat piece of meat across my crack. (to be continued if you want)

Reactions: Barechest

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
kevin keeps pumping slowly lowers his hand to my dick and starts to prowl around and after awhile i feel warm goo on my back. out of the corner of my eye, i see him head for the bathroom. he comes back with a towel and starts to wipe his baby batter off of my back. i pretend to awake from a sleep and say "what's going on". he responded "dude i am so sorry, i think i had a wet dream on you it is gross i am sorry". i told him it was ok and that i spewed in the middle of the night myself sometimes. i also told him i was horny and if he wanted to suck my cock he could. he did not say a word. his mouth within seconds was on my pole. and i could tell he had done it before because it went down his throat.

it took about 15 minutes. at that time i said "she's gonna blow" so it would give him a chance to lift up and not swallow cum. he did but not far enough. i covered his face with cream. he grabbed the towel and wiped it off. he asked me if i had done it before with anyone else on the team. i told him allen and i had fooled around once. he asked if he was big. i said "not as big as you". he replied back "you are pretty hung yourself. who do you think is bigger me or you". i told him i thought he was and asked if he had ever measured it. he said yes and it was 9 inches. i told him i was a little over 8...so you win. he said maybe but he was a loser for blowing his load on me while i was sleeping. i told him to forget about it and that it was ok. "we've all been there dude. nature takes over sometimes". he replied "i know...i was just wondering what it was like to be with another guy". given his bj skills, i knew this was bullshit but i did not challenge him on it.

he asked me "can we kiss for a little bit? i have never kissed a guy before". with that i took my mouth and planted it on him and we made out for probably half an hour. i had the urge to go for romp two, but we had to be out of bed early, so after we finished we drifted back off to sleep. when we woke up in the morning we were right next to each other. friends forever. with a twist.