Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
“Curt, you’re losing focus!” yelled Coach Masters from the side of the mat. “Get your head in the match or you’ll never get out of that hold.” I knew he was right, but I couldn’t help thinking, Easy for you to say, fucker. Give me a break, this is my first time wrestling!

I suppose it wasn’t the best idea I’d ever had: trying out for the wrestling team without any experience. I don’t know, I just started college a couple weeks ago, so I guess I was just trying to find my niche. Besides, the school seemed to be desperate for guys to fill out the team. Coach Masters himself was standing out on the quad a couple days ago at an activities fair when he barked at me and told me to come try out.

I dismissed it at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I grew to like the idea of getting ripped, having some teammates to drink with, gaining popularity just for being a college athlete. What the heck, I’m in shape, maybe a little tall to be an Olympic wrestler, but that’s never going to happen anyway. I could totally hold my own.

So that’s what brought me to the gym that afternoon. I was so unprepared, it was laughable. In fact, the 20 other wrestling team hopefuls did laugh at me. I didn’t even have a singlet. It didn’t even cross my mind that I’d need one. Curt, you’re a moron.

Coach didn’t seem to care: “Let’s see what you can do; if you’re right for the team, we’ll work on getting you a singlet later. Get your shirt off, you’re up against Paul in ten minutes.”

There I was, just in my jeans. I’m pretty proud of my body; it’s not perfect, but I’ve got abs and some nice meaty “V-lines.” I didn’t want to look like a doofus just standing there, so I lowered myself to the floor to stretch a bit before my match. As I did, I felt the teeth of my zipper brush against my cock. Holy fuck, Curt, you went commando? Today?! How the hell did you get into college?

That soon became the least of my worries as I caught a glimpse of what I assumed was my opponent, Paul, walking across the gym. Sure, he was a couple inches shorter than I, but he had to make up for it in perfect, lean muscle. In fact, that’s probably why we were matched up: we weighed the same despite our height difference. Still it seemed wholly unfair. His chest was so tight and muscled that it literally pulled the singlet material away from his 8-pack a bit. I am not ready for this; he’s going to destroy me.

jimboswel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
“Curt and Paul, get your asses on the mat!” Coach Masters bellowed. I dragged my feet a bit at first, but then added a little swagger to my step and put on my game face. Maybe I can psych him out a little. I don’t think I can pin him, but at least I can keep him from pinning me. Wait, how does one pin somebody?

Too late. I barely registered Coach’s blistering whistle blow before I found myself headlocked, face on the mat, ass up. I struggled. Lord, I struggled, but I might as well have been a blow-up doll (Ahem.) underneath Paul. I managed to free myself, but he just kept getting me into new holds. He was too good, too strong, and his center of gravity was rock solid. I just couldn’t get a leg up on this guy no matter what I tried.

I wouldn’t say I looked foolish, it just must have been incredibly obvious that I had never wrestled before. After about ten minutes of being thoroughly, but gracefully, whooped, I decided that I had to go all out and prove that I had something to contribute or else there’s no way I’d make it on the team. I somehow got behind Paul and grabbed him around the waist, then launched myself backwards. What do you know! I finally got him off his feet; he’s going down! I expected the landing to be a bit rough, but I was reveling – mid-air – in my little victory. A little self-imposed body slam wasn’t going to do much damage; it was a small price to pay.

However, the body slam turned more into a body slide as I landed on my ass, carrying the momentum of not one, but two 180 pound guys. I guess I was also a little sweatier than I thought. As I slid with Paul on top of me, I felt my jeans express the desire to stay behind. And with the added sweat on my bubble butt cheeks, the jeans got their wish. Oh God. No NO.

Luckily, as my white ass became exposed, the same sweat that had aided my pantsing had the opposite effect once it came in contact with the rubber mat beneath us. We stopped sliding with a jerk and Paul fell out of my grasp. My whole ass is exposed, oh shit, and there are my pubes! Gotta pull them back up!

jimboswel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They say you shouldn’t kick a beehive unless it’s the last thing you want to do. Paul was fucking pissed. I learned later that nobody had ever gotten him off his feet before. He recovered from the fall far quicker than I could, and as a master of exploiting weakness in his opponents, he immediately noticed that my pants had come down a bit. It became his holy quest to never let me get them back up.

I was still on my back as I reached down to pull my jeans back over my big, white, hairless ass. I managed to hook my thumbs into the belt loops when Paul flipped me onto my front, hooked his arms under my armpits and locked his hands behind my head. Clearly, I lost my grip on the pants as my hands headed for the sky.

Somehow that motherfucker was strong enough – or maybe I was just too tired to resist it – to stand me up and face me to Coach Masters and the rest of the guys. I tried to reach down and cover my pubes, but it just wasn’t happening. It was all I could think about, I just wanted to get my pants up and play defense for the rest of the match.

Paul pulled me back to the ground with me still on top. He arched his back and thus made me arch mine, managing to slide the pants a little further down my pubic bone. That’s when I realized his real mission. That’s also when my cock realized his real mission. Not now, little Curt (Ahem.), don’t do this to me now!

But little Curt couldn’t hear, and he was rapidly filling, expanding. My loose jeans weren’t going to give me away, but if they fell off, I’d be laughed out of the gym. Hell, I might be laughed out of the school if word got out that I sprung a boner in the middle of the wrestling match. I just kept saying to myself: Hold them up. Hold them up. For god sakes, hold them up!

“Curt, you’re losing focus!” yelled Coach Masters from the side of the mat. “Get your head in the match or you’ll never get out of that hold.”

I snapped back to reality and bucked to knock a little wind out of Paul until he loosened his grip enough for me to slip out. I tried to crawl away, get some distance between us so I could fix my predicament, but that lightning-fast fucker got me by my ankles and twisted them until I flipped over against every ounce of will and strength I had left. By now I was rock hard under those jeans. This is it. He’s going to strip these jeans off me and my fat cock is going to swing back and slap me on the stomach. Even the guys who aren’t watching the match are going to hear that and turn and look…Why the hell am I even hard!?

Paul tugged lightly on the jeans around my ankles once for fun just to watch me freak out more; that little tug managed to expose all my bush and about a half-inch of the base of my boner. I felt my dick leak a bit. Paul leaned forward as if to wind up for the final violent pull on my jeans that would expose my whole manhood in that packed gym. Here it comes.

My ears were ringing because my face was so red at the impending embarrassment and laughter. Oh my god, that’s not just in my ears, that’s the coach’s wistle!

“Alright Paul, shake hands with Curt and then hit the showers. The match is over. Curt, I want a word with you.” said Coach Masters. Paul hesitated, probably briefly considering whether he could get away with just ripping the jeans off, but decided it was too blatant, too obvious, and Coach didn't seem like he took shit from anybody. Paul released my legs reluctantly, then stormed off to the showers.

jimboswel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I lifted my hips off the mat just enough to slide my jeans back on. I needed a minute lying there to let my heart stop pounding, catch my breath, and let my dick calm down. Too close, gotta get a proper singlet. IF Coach even lets me be the water boy for the team…that was embarrassing.

I made my way over to Coach Masters who was getting the next match started. I could already feel myself getting sore all over as I walked. But it was mostly my pride that was hurt; I almost wanted to just walk past him and out of the gym, maybe save myself from whatever gruff insult he was going to use on me. Coach’s deep voice plucked me from my thoughts: “Curt, I don’t know what the fuck you were thinking out there! This is all I need! I mean, Paul’s going to be butt-hurt for god knows how long all because you had to show off and get him off his feet. Nobody’s ever done that to him! Sure he’s lost a match here and there, but that stout fucker’s never been thrown around like that. Why would you go and piss off the teammate who’s gonna teach you everything about wrestling, huh? Fuck it, just find some way to fix it. Now hit the showers!”

Wait. What? “Coach, uh, I got destroyed out there…I’m on the team?”

Coach Masters was trying to concentrate on the match that had just started, but he took the time to grunt a few words at me without even looking my way, “Yeah, you fucking sucked out there, but Paul’s our best, and you kept up with him for 30 minutes on your first match ever. You want a fucking trophy? You’re on the damn team! Now get your ass to the showers and don’t be late to practice tomorrow!”

I would have jumped if I’d had the energy. I don’t even know why I was so pumped by that news, it’s not like joining the wrestling team had been my life’s dream. I’d pretty much come to the try-outs on a whim. Still though, I guess it just felt great to be let into the club. I grabbed my shirt off the gym floor and made my way – slowly, gingerly – to the locker room. As I limped, Coach called across the floor, “Kid! What’s your size? I gotta order you a singlet in school colors.”

Fuck, I don’t know. Who the hell knows that off the top of their head? “Not sure, Coach.”

“Alright, we’re going to have to measure you later, just remind me after practice tomorrow, got it?” replied Coach Masters.

“Sure, Coach.” I said. By this time, I was dying to take a hot shower to ease my aching muscles. I am not this out of shape. If wrestling keeps kicking my ass like this, I’ll be a muscle god on campus before Christmas break.
I finally made it into the locker room, swung open the door to be greeted by unfamiliar smells of humid musk and sweat. I say unfamiliar because I realized I had never actually been in a locker room before. I kind of come from a lot of money, so I had my own personal gym at home. Also, I went to a ritzy private high school where the only sports I was involved in were “civilized” ones – tennis, badminton – in which I didn’t really sweat enough to warrant a shower at the school gym when I could just head home and use my luxury bathroom. My involvement in those civilized sports also got me out of the general physical education requirement. Not like I planned it that way, just how it happened.

Hell, I don’t have a towel. Fuck, I don’t even have a change of clothes. Curt, why did you come here in literally only a t-shirt and jeans? And flip-flops. Whatever, who cares, it’s not like anybody’s going to know. You’ll just be a little wet under your clothes on the way back to the dorm.

With that, I walked towards the sound of a running shower. This wasn’t an unruly locker room, there wasn’t equipment strewn all over the place, there weren’t towels flung everywhere, I didn’t see a soul in there either, come to think of it. The guys from the first match must have cleaned up and gotten out of there a while ago. The place was pretty clean, actually, in spite of the smell, which was starting to grow on me, too. Hm, somebody left their singlet crumpled on the floor. Red. And somebody left a shower on! How forgetful of them! Now where are the shower stalls?

There were no shower stalls. I made one more sweep of the place before realizing that the only showers I could see were through the doorway to a gigantic, rectangular room lined entirely with tile. Steam was pouring out of there. Wait, I just spent the last half-hour trying not to expose myself. Fuck it, my muscles are killing me. Just a quick, hot soak; the next couple guys are going to be busy in a match for the next 30 minutes anyways. I guess I should leave my clothes outside the shower room…don’t want to be soaked completely on the walk back!

I took one last quick, but thorough, survey of the locker room before I peeled off my shirt and undid my jeans. They crumpled around my feet, and my soft cock bounced free – of my own doing, unlike what almost happened a few minutes ago. So, little Curt is actually very much not little. I had to admire him as he swung there between my legs, heavy despite being flaccid. It’s a gorgeous cock, too, the same natural, light golden color of the rest of my skin, and uncut with the foreskin completely covering my glossy red head. Everybody would have gotten an eyeful if Coach hadn’t put an end to that match…Thank god.

I left my clothes on a locker bench close to the shower room, and I briskly made my way towards the steam and heat that would give my muscles some respite and wash away the rank sweat I’d managed to work out during my intense try-out. As soon as I entered the tile room, I immediately caught something in my peripheral vision and stopped dead in my tracks. I looked over to see a young guy with his back to me, face in the stream of the shower. Paul. Who else, moron? Coach sent him in right before you. And that was the shower you heard the whole time you were in here. ::GULP:: And that was his red singlet crumpled on the ground. Fuck, he’s naked. I’M NAKED.

But before I could make an undetected escape, Paul’s face started to come out of the blinding stream of water, and the only thing I figured I could do was play it cool and quickly claim a shower head for my own. If I hadn’t he’d probably start spreading rumors about me sneaking a glance at him and then running out of the locker room when I got caught. Okay, maybe that’s unrealistic, but that was what went through my head. In my haste, I stupidly chose the nearest head which was only two heads away from Paul on the same god damn wall. There was no backing out now, we made eye contact. Now there’s no way for you to be modest; he’s gonna see everything you got, Curt. Shit.

Elro

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nicely written... It's not my thing, but it's very well written. Well-written enough that it gets to me in spite of the fact that i don't like it... Not in a good way, but, well, there you go.

The coach is a serious asshole. No wonder he's desperate for wrestlers, no one must want to get treated like that. Treating people like shit never gets things done, either.

Team-building shouldn't have to be about humiliating and destroying someone to rebuild him next with a sense of awe to some rude guy who treats you like shit... This is what the army and religion uses, and it's just plain wrong.

No one deserves to be insulted, especially if they did good against unsurmountable odds.

This is what I would have told the coach :

"Wait a second... YOU put me up against your best wrestler on purpose ? On my FISRT match ever ? What kind of an asshole does that to someone who never wrestled before ? I could have been hurt ! The guy I've been wrestling against is already pissed at ME because I DARED to stand up to his arrogance and borderline bullying... And you're insulting ME instead of blaming him for nearly exposing my fucking GENITALS to people I've never met ? I was here to play sports among people I like and respect, for friendly competition, not for rage and petty virility contests. I'm out of here, you nazi prick. And you're lucky I don't report you."

Silly male posturing, humiliation, and treating people like shit is not my cup of tea fantasy-wise. This gets my boner down fast. In my opinion, if you're going to have a dick contest, don't disguise it.

Well, that was my own two cent... That said, I'm sure a lot of people will like thsi story just fine !

jimboswel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks everyone! The next chapter is on the way.

@Elro - I appreciate your feedback. I didn't mean to make the coach an evil Nazi; I more intended him to be gruff and rough around the edges. He put Curt up against Paul to test Curt's natural abilities, and I think letting him on the team was his way of acknowledging Curt standing up to insurmountable odds. Though this story line may not be your cup of tea, I encourage you to stay tuned. I have some good ideas and a definite story-arch in mind.

jimboswel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I nodded at Paul, friendly but no smile. He didn’t seem like the type who responds to outgoing, bubbly positivity. I’d have to work slowly to get on his good side. When he realized it was me in the shower with him, he put two and two together, understood that I had made the team, and let out an audible, hissing scoff before turning his face back into the stream of water. Whatever, bud. I’m here, you’re here, get used to it. I think that’s how that phase goes?

With Paul’s vision obscured by the water, I unconsciously started to survey his body. His muscles were out of control, so defined but still lean. His chest was even more developed than I thought, and he had great quarter-sized nipples prominent on each pec. Those abs that had been obscured by his singlet earlier were now on parade. I could really only see them from the side, but he seemed to have a well-carved eight pack. And his tan! Everything was tan except a square-cut area of blinding white where his trunks usually sat. And then I registered Paul’s cock. The tan lines served as a couple of arrows directing my gaze to it. It was immense, it looked so heavy that it even seemed to be pulling the gallons of water funneling off it. It was probably an inch longer than mine soft, and it had a sickening girth that was consistent the whole way down the shaft. How could it be that big and still be soft? Holy shit, you’re checking him out. You’re not even ga—

And that’s when I felt the familiar tingle in my cock. This desperate panic rose in my chest, and I froze and closed my eyes trying to will the tingle away. I tried to concentrate on the water hitting my chest, the weather, what new movies I wanted to see, the ache in my muscles. The tingle was growing, radiating down my legs a bit, I just tried to ignore it. I didn’t dare look down; that would be the end of it. If I saw my cock even a little plump, I was sure it would go full mast within seconds. Curt, do NOT get a boner here, this cannot happen right now. If Paul sees you standing next to him with a hardon, forget about the team, forget about being popular, you’ll seriously have to move away and go to a new college.

I opened my eyes and looked toward Paul to make sure he still had his face in the shower stream so maybe I could make a quick exit. Then I felt a white hot surge of adrenaline as I realized he had turned toward me and that his line of site went directly to my cock. He was frozen, too, but then a smirk spread across his face. Curt, do NOT look down. Maybe he’s just surprised by how big you are soft. You could still be soft. Don’t look down.

Then the unthinkable happened; I heard voices in the locker room. I was still facing the wall, but I turned my head just in time to catch sight of the two wrestlers – now completely naked – who had been sparring while I had my chat with Coach. I swung my body instinctively toward Paul so that they could only see my ass. I guess I figured in that split second that Paul had already seen whatever was going on down south, even if it was nothing, but I didn’t want to chance other teammates catching sight of my possibly hard, gigantic cock. I knew what little Curt could do. Has it really been a half-hour since I got in the shower? It feels like it’s been 2 minutes. This is getting out of hand, I need to get out of here NOW.

The two new teammates took positions at shower heads on the wall directly behind me. Paul and I were on the same wall, he was facing me, I’m now facing him, and the other guys were both facing my back. I felt sandwiched there. I looked back up at Paul’s face; his gaze was lowered. I was so distracted by the new terror of two more teammates seeing my cock that I absent-mindedly followed Paul’s eyes down, down, down. What the hell is he looking at so intently? Did I shit myself or somethi—

I was at half-staff. I saw that I was at half-staff. I registered that I had a half-boner in the shower with three other guys with no escape and no towel to grab and cover my growing erection. Baseball baseball baseball. Nope, it was too late. I felt faint as three giant throbs made their way to my groin. It only took three throbs and I swelled to my full, thick 10 inches. My raging, rock-hard pole was sticking straight out. No, that’s a lie, my cock was so hard that it was now angling up. There was no way to disguise that I had a full-blown bone in the shower; no way to play it off as a little semi that would go down. Paul’s eyes got wide, and his smile grew, too. Don’t, Paul, please don’t. Just please let this one go.

Miraculously, Paul didn’t call the other guys over to see me at my most vulnerable. He was just staring. Maybe I’ll make it out of this. Maybe there’s more to Paul than being a wrestling machine. “Hey, it’s Curt, right?” one of the other guys said to me. I just didn’t know what to do. My cock was bouncing with my heartbeat. It felt like my dick was a bowstring that was being plucked every second. There was no way I could turn and face them.

I managed to turn my head and smile weakly, “Yeah, man. Nice to meet you.”

He and his friend were both facing my back, I didn’t dare bring myself to look down at their packages. “Likewise, and great job out there. I’m Dane, and this is Robert. Welcome to the team.” My poor heart is going to literally jump out of my chest. Just stop talking and leave! My cock bounced.

“Thanks, guys. Listen, my muscles are just crazy sore, I’m going to close my eyes and let the heat do its work. Let’s catch up at practice, okay?” I said, maybe with a hint of desperation in my voice mostly masked by the sound of water hitting tile. I was putting all my will into keeping my throbbing 10-incher out of their lines of sight. I turned my head back to face Paul. Is he egging them on or something?

“No problem, man, you deserve it! Just let us know if you’d like any pointers; we’re happy to show you the ropes. Okay? … Uh, Curt? You hear me, buddy? …” Dane said.

I heard them, but the signals weren’t really making it to my brain. While Dane was blabbing, I had turned my head to find Paul’s eyes still on my rock hard metronome. Somehow his eyes were even wider than before, and his mouth was even open a bit. I obviously hadn’t learned my lesson from before, and looked down at my dick. Out of the mouth of my foreskin, a copious volume of pre-cum had not only made itself present, it had overflowed and drawn with it a surprisingly thick silver string which connected the tip of my bobbing cock to the sterile tile of the shower room floor. I felt another white-hot surge of adrenaline hit my face. Fuck, it feels like my cock is going to explode, it’s too hard to go down! And now I’m dripping? What the fuck am I going to do!? Has Paul noticed?

Dane was still talking in the background as I slowly brought my gaze back up to maybe glean what was going through Paul’s mind. My head was moving too slowly, though, and my poor eyes locked on something that completely caught me off guard. As soon as it clicked that Paul’s massive battering ram was as hard as mine, I felt one more huge throb in my chest. Oh god. No, this isn’t happening. The surge of blood was making its way down my torso. I wanted it to stop so badly, but it reached my groin. It was like a chain reaction along the length of my cock: my balls drew up even tighter, and my cock managed to elongate just a quarter of an inch more with that huge surge. That quarter inch was just enough to finally send my foreskin peeling all the way back, exposing my most private area to Paul. Fuck fuck fuck! Hold it back, don’t let it happen!

I managed to hold it back for another couple seconds, but that just managed to intensify the building explosion. At about the moment Dane said “show you the ropes,” the glistening, exposed red head of my cock swelled even more, and the first blast of searing white cum violently vaulted into the steam of the shower. That first blast was so thick, heavy and voluminous that it hadn’t even separated from the head of my surging cock before the second blast erupted. The second shot was somehow more violent than the first and actually overtook my first one midflight, combining into one massive load at the moment they hit their target. Unfortunately, Paul had left his mouth agape, and the raised angle of my cock had made the one-in-a-million shot possible. The double load nearly choked Paul as it hit him square in the back of the throat. Some of it rebounded and dribbled down his chin, a good amount splashed into his nasal cavities and leaked out his nose, but he instinctively managed to swallow the bulk of the huge load.

“Uh, Curt? You hear me, buddy? …”

I kept shuddering as eight more thick ropes hit Paul, splattering him in the chest, then stomach, then massive cock. He was plastered with cum, and the load got trapped wherever he had any hair. I guess my body was blocking any view that Dane and Robert had of Paul. In between the last couple ropes, I managed to answer Dane with a labored, “Yeah…uhn…Thanksgreatyeah…uhn.”

“Wow, he must really be hurting.” Dane said to Robert as they finished their quick rinse and headed back to the lockers.

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WOW! I should work late more often! Great Story. The writing it clear and consice, and very arrousing. Nice Job!