Wrestling Try-Outs

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, you kind of lost me for a moment when Curt's cum hit the back of Paul's throat. I can see you having Curt's cum land on Paul, but in the back of his throat?

Otherwise, good story. Looking forward to further installments.

Ixra

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great story so far. I can't wait to read more of it!

D

deleted12830

fucking WOW!! hands free!! yay!!
loving it m8 ;)

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I love your style of writing, in particular the humiliation, the arrogance and dominance from some of the guys is a huge turn on

In some respects when you cut out the sexualised acts it is even more horny as they seem to detract the reader from engaging with the feelings and emotions aroused by the charachters

nice writing, please progress on it

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nicely written... It's not my thing, but it's very well written. Well-written enough that it gets to me in spite of the fact that i don't like it... Not in a good way, but, well, there you go.

The coach is a serious asshole. No wonder he's desperate for wrestlers, no one must want to get treated like that. Treating people like shit never gets things done, either.

Team-building shouldn't have to be about humiliating and destroying someone to rebuild him next with a sense of awe to some rude guy who treats you like shit... This is what the army and religion uses, and it's just plain wrong.

No one deserves to be insulted, especially if they did good against unsurmountable odds.

This is what I would have told the coach :

"Wait a second... YOU put me up against your best wrestler on purpose ? On my FISRT match ever ? What kind of an asshole does that to someone who never wrestled before ? I could have been hurt ! The guy I've been wrestling against is already pissed at ME because I DARED to stand up to his arrogance and borderline bullying... And you're insulting ME instead of blaming him for nearly exposing my fucking GENITALS to people I've never met ? I was here to play sports among people I like and respect, for friendly competition, not for rage and petty virility contests. I'm out of here, you nazi prick. And you're lucky I don't report you."

Silly male posturing, humiliation, and treating people like shit is not my cup of tea fantasy-wise. This gets my boner down fast. In my opinion, if you're going to have a dick contest, don't disguise it.

Well, that was my own two cent... That said, I'm sure a lot of people will like thsi story just fine !

That was not necessary...if you don't like it...stop reading and move on!!!.....:shrug: