Wrestling

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, I love checking out Batista. Mr. Kennedy has an awesome butt; Triple H has a good size package and even though Vito wears a dress now, his thong is pretty well packed.

B_Crystal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not know anything about wrestling, but I am willing to volunteer myself to go into the lockerroom and label their MVP in the size department! Some hot guys in wrestling! Any pictures of them nude???

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not know anything about wrestling, but I am willing to volunteer myself to go into the lockerroom and label their MVP in the size department! Some hot guys in wrestling! Any pictures of them nude???

Hell, should be kind enough to give you an invite.

Used to do the G-R wrestling in junior HS, HS

B_Crystal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hell, should be kind enough to give you an invite.

Used to do the G-R wrestling in junior HS, HS

This is off topic a little, but do they let women into major sports lockerrooms after games? Like reporters and people like that? SOme men must go nude!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On occasion, they do.

I can't remember the reporter's name, but she seemed to keep her cool really well during the interview.
Pretty sure it was for a football team, she'd had an interview herself by another reporter. She said she was nervous herself, and her interviewee was somewhat "excited" over the whole interview thing.
Probably could find it via Google, but, too lazy atm

B_Crystal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On occasion, they do.

I can't remember the reporter's name, but she seemed to keep her cool really well during the interview.
Pretty sure it was for a football team, she'd had an interview herself by another reporter. She said she was nervous herself, and her interviewee was somewhat "excited" over the whole interview thing.
Probably could find it via Google, but, too lazy atm

That would be awesome to be in that room. Hey Draconis71!, do you know of any hung wrestlers or pics?

D

dgray610

2 Cold Scorpio is known for packing an elephant trunk, according to Mick Foley in his book.

Rene Dupree always packs a massive bulge, as does Matt Stryker on occasion.

Cena and Orton I don't know about, but I'd do them both anyway.

Having been in a wrestling school in MA with Johnny Nitro, I can inform you that he's packing something a little larger than average, but his hot body and trimmed pubes make him absolutey gorgeous.

Reactions: Dontworryboo19

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the Marine there is a scene with Cena just in bxer briefs. Hes got a pretty good sized bulge. But dont see the movie. It sucked. A Lot.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wrestled in school. It was more althletics and less showmanship than WWF. It was actually art to me.
Jake
PS We wore nothing under our singlet. Freedom of movement is essential. I never minded showing off my flaccid or semi.

bi_bboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to agree TOTALLY with freak.....Shelton Benjamin has quite a bulge.