Wrist and forearm pain

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by TomSchmo, Jan 30, 2008.

1. TomSchmo

TomSchmo Member

Within about the past few weeks i have had pain in my left wrist and forearm, and only in my left arm. And i have always masturbated with my left hand so i am thinking that that could be causing it, and i seem to be getting pain in my right forearm because i have had to jack off with that one lately. And i also lift weights regurlarly which could help contribute to the pain, but the pain has just seemed to come in the past few weeks and never before. Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I've had this happen to me when i used to masturbate excessively as a teen. Masturbate with your right hand and see if it goes away. Its most likely a masturbation thing.

3. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I'm not a doctor, but I'm guessing arm cancer. Cheers :)

4. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

I think I know what this is; you've got some pissed off tendons. Do you bend your wrist when you're wanking? I'm all about the ergonomics. Also, check to make sure you aren't sleeping with your wrists bent at all, as you could be doing damage in your sleep. Maybe you do something else that's repetitive - like typing - that could be straining those tendons.

Anyway, figure out what causes it, don't do it if you're in pain, and find a way to do it with straight wrists. Putting some ice on will help prevent further damage if you do find you're in pain.

Just as a further thought... Do you play any musical instruments? Guitar? Piano?

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Could be a number of things. Do you use your mouse with that hand too? Lessen the work load of that arm and try to take over some tasks with the right, see if the problem goes away.

6. D_Tintagel_Demondong

When I was your age I got pains in my arms just like you described. My mom called them "growing pains." They always went away on their own.

7. TomSchmo

TomSchmo Member

yeah. i would suppose i bend my wrist while wanking, and i never thought about it but i do tuck my arms under me when i sleep, dont play any instruments, but i play aLOT of xbox so that could be some of it too, but its my left arm with the pain and im right-handed, i just only wank with my left hand...and someone told me that since its my non-dominant hand then it could be weaker than my right arm.

8. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I bet it's the hours of XBox action and not the few minutes of masturbatory action that is causing your problem... Those console games are notorious for causing RSI, RSS.

9. KurtzBoom

KurtzBoom New Member

too much masturbation causes more pain in the back and the penis to slide down. I too have masturbated too much at my young life, I had eaten some Indian Spicy herbs to cure. Now my Penis got much bigger like an rod and i have stopped masturbating too much..

Kurtz

10. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

That really sucks that masturbating is what really hurts. Be really careful about pain for now at least until it heals. I had to change the way I sleep - I now put one arm under an extra pillow and my other arm on top of it, just to keep my wrists straight while I sleep. Wish I could show you what I'm talking about when I say to watch your wrists and make sure they're not bent/tight but I think soon you'll figure out what hurts and what doesn't.

Also, put some ice on if it hurts to reduce inflammation or else you'll just cause more long-term damage. Once you get this once, it happens a lot easier in the future.

Draft saved Draft deleted