wrong appraisal

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Herti, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Herti

Herti New Member

I have had a funny experience in the swimming bath. After swimming I used the showers as usual. There were some guys in the showers and I noticed one of them watching me. ok, nothing funny till there. I left the showers and went to my locker. While chaning my dress I heard two men talking on the other side of the cupboard wall. I heard them talking about my penis. They guessed my dick to be more than 20cm (nearly 8") and wanted to see it erect, beacause they thought my penis as the biggest they had ever seen.
    The funny thing is that my cock is not 8" long when soft. It's only 5" soft. Perhaps after the warm shower is was 6 maximal 6.5" long and they guessed it would be more than 8" long. I think this experience is a good example for wrong estimates in penis size.

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: It's a form of wishful thinking - they are adding inches that aren't there.

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

People have a hard time estimating the size of something that is a different size than what they're used to. I've had friends who've seen my soft cock and asked, "How big does your cock get when it's hard?" I'll answer, "A little over 9". Then they say, "Bullshit! It's bigger than that soft!" Well, it's not, of course, but they're not accustomed to seeing a 7" flaccid penis, and 7" doesn't sound like such a big deal, so they assume it's bigger than it actually is. If a 7" flaccid penis/9+" erect penis was something they encountered often, they would've accepted my word without comment. A tape measure demonstration usually convinces them.

BTW ... women and straight men are notoriously poor judges of size. There are exceptions to this rule, of course, but that's probably the case with your two guys. Maybe you should have cleared up their mistake for them.

4. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Yes when I get out of shower or a saunna it hangs down about six to seven inches when soft and the stares you get are amazing... :D its funny how some guys will stare at you and they don't mean to its just like "oh WOW" and the glance is on you! But its all good and I don't mind telling when I hear them talking either! Jose'Latinoboy9

5. FonsworthBentleyIII

FonsworthBentleyIII New Member

haha, I just came from the pool!

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, probably since they were in the shower, some or maybe even ALL of them may not have had their contacts/glasses on, and couldn't evaluate it correctly.

Trust me when I tell you; The local pool in my area allows if not insists for nudes showering before and/or after swimming, you know for sanitary reasons, and the changing seats are directly across from the shower area. So I've gotten more than my share of sotto voce'd]estimates about my size. Some are with smirks, (kids, prebuscents, teenagers) and then again some of them are quick to leave, or wrap a towel 'round their waste when changing.

Draft saved Draft deleted