wrong impression

robertxxx: SO, if I may ask a question to everybody

Do you think hung people do not tend to gather with other hung people?? just because the person inside determines the friendship?? I dont believe this because cosmetic sergery is booming business.... are all these people crazy then?
you probably don't want to answer this question because you can't.

Why do you want to make friends on the LPSG if you have plenty of potential friends living close in the neighbourhood and, which you imply, care more for the person inside instead in the appearance (cock)?
or do you want both? both a big cock and friendship?

You probably are to intimidated by these huge questions

mindseye: Robert, none of us are as fixated on this one physical attribute as you appear to be. I form friendships with people who have something in common with me -- similar musical tastes, or political leanings, or senses of humor. Of my closest friends, some of them don't even have penises!

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Robert....just go away! No one like's you! Get it?

You are probably too intimidated to understand these "huge" statements.

roedhunt: Robert, it seems to me the only one shallow enuff to pick friends by their size is you.

Are you only here to start fights? ???

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa, easy there, Roedhunt. Leave his head (both of them!) on. But yeah, Robert, why the hell would you think that the criteria for good friends is good physical attributes? What, are you that shallow and insecure?
Stay in the fucking Netherlands where you belong, BOY, and find someplace else where you fit right in.

Thumper_10x7_CA: Yes Robert. All hung men require potential friends to strip and show us their cocks before we will agree to any type of friendship.

roedhunt: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=relationships;num=1073430913;start=0#5 date=01/07/04 at 05:00:48]Yes Robert.  All hung men require potential friends to strip and show us their cocks before we will agree to any type of friendship.    [/quote]

OMG.. That is too funny! :D :D :D

My daughter is well-endowed and yes, she too requires all girlfriends to show their tits to her before she considers them friends...... NOT!

robertxxx: I only want to know if it is impossible to hook up, till now it seems impossible..... take your conclusions

natureisreal: Massivepkgo. I'm also from the Netherlands and I can't recall that I'm obsessive as Robert so don't make it the 'Fucking Netherlands'. We do have some qualities here. And Robert is not the only inhabitant here.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My apologies for the belligerency, natureisreal, but you haven't dealt with this idiot like we have. And yeah, the netherlands does have redeeming qualities, but Robert definitely isn't one of them. If you read all of his posts, you'll get the idea.

robertxxx: for the last time.....
When it comes down at sex, size matters !!!!! in disfavor of smaller cocks, they can't have bigger...!!!
CLEAR??

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
robert, I'm really wondering if I can do any good here!
But, I'm willing to try. -- May I?

You initially came to us wondering why large penises are so difficult to find in real life? --as if this forum represents some notion that penises that measure way-beyond-average size are just everywhere, any 'ole time.
They're not. THAT'S why the subject of this forum even started! Larger size fellas needed a place to congregate and discuss the day-to-day issues being faced with having a large penis. Men with super large penises are NOT all that common. The four thousand plus+ members here could lead one to easily believe they are everywhere. Think again. Might I remind you (and anyone else reading) that not every one of the 4,000 members here has a large penis nor is even male for that matter!)

Next, Robert, you seemed to think this forum would translate (somehow) into a way to provide you some reference list of who you could "hook up with" to have your personal chance with getting to a really big one.
Sorry, we don't necessarily do that here. Aside from the personal section (which by the way appears to have others just like you seeking opportunities to experience a big one first hand instead of the other way around-- big guys seeking the attention.), we don't offer this assistance in "linking you up". Again, we're NOT here for that. This forum has NEVER specialized in doing match-making as such...not for anyone, anytime.
(Understand, we're not "singling YOU out" to be mean-spirited.)

And, finally, you became rather defensive in your tone with us--(maybe understandably or not) when you expressed the feeling that you were being misunderstood even being here. You became critical of our not responding or trying to understand you. You insulted many of us. (I still want to think here you didn't mean to! But, you did.) None of us here feel the need to defend, explain, or otherwise account for our large penises, Robert. We're "who we are" through no choice of our own...exactly like you in that respect.

You also have become somewhat arrogant, even derrogatory of bigger men. THAT doesn't go over too well here, Robert. You didn't as much hurt our feelings as much as waste our time! This behavior is so very contrary to keeping this forum open for an otherwise comfortable interchange of dialogue. The frequent escapades of what you have stirred up (innocently or not) have disrupted that free-flow of useful information.
Lately, much of what we've wound up talking about---has been silly stuff,-- wasted time, wasted effort.

And so, we have you irritating us and many here irritating you! --This is not good for anyone.

I'm sorry for this experience..for ALL of us. But, Robert, you need to understand (and accept) that you have your views of having a big penis and we have ours at this forum. The hostility being exchanged here is counter-productive. Many of us are resenting it.
-- I'm sure you are by now, too.

No progress is going to be made here, Robert...to meet your expectations. What you came here for is NOT going to happen. You cannot make friends with a hung guy in your current mindset. There are a few exceptions to this, but most men on here who are "big" in their penis size are respectable, decent, and deliberatly selective of how they conduct themselves and direct their personal relationships. The "others" who frequent this forum who do not conduct themselves decently in their personal lives, or, have unclear, rather bizarre motives for even being here at all here at the LPSG typically remain "lurkers". We DON'T hear from them and we're all the better for that!. Hence, no one winds up getting upset, like we've been here, lately.

I'm going to ask you politely to think about this situation. Perhaps you do need to move on, now!

How about it? :)

None of us would "do you in" if we ever met up with you personally. (Some are close,, though, I truly believe!)

I would hope someday Robert, that you can get a better grip on the reality of finding a big penis and whether doing so really would complete your life. Some would say you need a major attitude adjustment all the way around. That could be true. Honestly, I think you know this already.

Several of us have tried to help you at least just abit.
I really hope you've listened, or---will at least try to. ;)