Wrong pants to wear

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have to where these when i play squash. i know it isn't as bad as what happens to some peoples packages when hey wear tight underware but its still pretty embaracing. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do with my dick? i tried tucking it under but its not practicle for running aroound a squash court. This is a place for guys with big dicks so you must know what to do! Take a look at my pic and help!

Attachments

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I usually place it lovingly into the gym bag until after the game.

Seriously, dave, if it flops, let it. The distraction can definitely be an advantage in a one-on-one game like squash.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dave18 said:
i have to where these when i play squash. i know it isn't as bad as what happens to some peoples packages when hey wear tight underware but its still pretty embaracing. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do with my dick? i tried tucking it under but its not practicle for running aroound a squash court. This is a place for guys with big dicks so you must know what to do! Take a look at my pic and help!
Its seems going by the pic you have the situation under control allready:wink:

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok thanks, if you think it doesn't bulge too much then i guess is all in my imagination. cheers