Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you guys could help me out. While at the gym it's often the case that I catch myself sneaking a peek at friend's cocks but then feeling a bit guilty. Is this normal? They are friends and it somehow doesn't seem right to be peeking. I don't know, maybe they wouldn't even care and I'm just being silly! Thoughts, comments?

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
I'd say you're in the clear unless either you or your friend is way uncomfortable. [shrugs] Chalk it up to curiosity--guilt never got anyone anywhere :0)

no you're friends. There's no problem there. I'd bet they're having a sneaky peak at yours

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So you have a peek, no problem I would say. I'd tell you if I had a problem with it. But then; are you peeking all of the time at the same cocks? That might be a different story.

this is a problem the younger generation seems to have. it didn't used to be that way in PE classes and gyms.

What do you mean?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want to sound like I got a tip from watching Oprah, but....

The guy is standing there naked and vulnerable. Think about it, what can he do if he catches you and is not comfortable with it? Stop going to the gym? Stop being friends? Hide in a towel?

Just be cool. You can notice it and make a mental note but look away. Don't stare. It's NOT OK.

arkyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't be afraid for you to show more of yourself, totally exposed (take you time drying off and getting dressed, stop and tell a short story while nude). They'll see you don't mind exposing yourself, so after repeatedly seeing you do it, they'll probably do the same thing back.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can look - but its rude to stare. If you keep looking at it then I assume you'd like to taste it? Why else would you keep looking otherwise?

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sneaking a peak is natural and ok.....gawking or lusting takes you into a different direction. You need to be honest with yourself or your friends if you
desire them.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
not wrong at all. if its big just say "damn dude you gotta big dick"...

complimenting a big dick doesn't mean you want to do something sexual with it.

big dicks are awesome and should be recognized! ...lol

D

deleted213967

Casually offer mutual grooming favors to your friend (I'll shave your balls if you shave mine) so you have a valid reason to examine the thing.

FatLength

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nothing wrong with it at all. I'm sure you're not only just looking at your friends cocks whilst in the lockerroom..

We all do it, would be lieing if we said we didn't.. Looking is just our way of seeing what others have and comparing them to our own..

Just don't make a habit of staring at it or too long.. That would make me uncomfortable.. I don't mind someone looking, admiring, commenting.