Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No offense intended 9, but at least be objectively fair when you post pics of the ricers:

http://www.geocities.com/trust_no6/rb32007_01.jpg
http://www.myevo.com/E6_Al_Hajri.jpg
http://www.myevo.com/E6_feghali.jpg

Let me guess, the Viper plays better in the dirt too ? Somewhere on the internet there's gotta be a picture of some rube hayseed that has taken a Viper, raised it off the ground and converted it into an off road Viper complete with mudders ?

haha... no... on dirt.. obviously... the Subaru is the superior automobile to the Viper in every conceivable way. With that much torque and horsepower, those massive rear wheels, and RWD, you're just going to dig yourself into a hole. The WRX on the other hand was made to rally race.

and I think my pics were fair as rebuttal witnesses to the original post.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're an ugly bald bitch that poses like a queer.

Thanks! :biggrin1:

and you're obviously a pimply-face brat afraid to post a pic of himself online who brags about his imaginary penis and the performance specs of the family sedan he so skillfully plowed into someone's rear end.

Also, the pic, like my handle, is meant as a joke. In this case poking fun at rappers posing on their nice cars but still looking pissed off at the world.

stop denying your mancrush on me.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9 as for Daytona Beach & Spring Break ? Stop it, if you can't get a girl to jump into your car there and during that time of the year. Well, let's just say I grew up in Daytona and Spring Breaks, those sloppy college girls jump into rusted pickup trucks for a party. And you'll want us to believe the Mayor handed you the keys to the city and made you the celebrity of Spring Break, please.

I can't imagine why you shipped that thing overseas to drive it abroad, something inside tells me you wanted to try it out on the Autobahn ? Wow, silver with a black Chrysler plastic interior, now that's a color choice you don't run across everyday, might even have to special order it that way ?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
on pure sculptural look, appeal, and elan... 9 inch wins, hands down.

His car will get him laid parked at the curb....
And the sound it makes... women very much go for the deep throated rumble that only comes with displacement.

The Subaru?

Subaru is the preferred marque of lesbians the world over.
Good luck with that.

I am sure many acne scarred asian boys and design impaired latinos will think your ride is hot...

good luck with that, as well..

sorry

The viper is a design tour de force.

the WRX looks like a spare parts bin improvisation...
No style.. no motif... no shape...

And, dude, that spoiler makes it look like a baby buggy.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would never buy either to be honest...
if you got the coin to drop on a viper. do yourself a favor, save a little more for a 911 turbo,, vipers are ugly, underpowered for the size of the motor, and well U G L Y... but i guess alot of clueless money chasing woman would probably ride your cock a few times because of it, in my opinion, both the sti andviper are god awful ugly, theres so many beautiful cars out there..why a dodge viper.. and an sti? quite a big difference in machines there.. and price.. if your lookin to spend themoney a viper costs, theres tons more cars that you should consider..

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gotta take issue... they are not ugly... been put in design collections the world over...

But I gotta agree... rather have a 911... A much more classic design... and a much more usable daily driver.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
This is almost like a train wreck waiting to happen......I do not want to come back....but for some reason do.

My little Scion xB is slicker then the Viper. Drag Coefficient on the box .34, the Viper 9 drives is .45.

Cost a lots less and in the 16 months I have had my black box I have only seen one other.

Now boys....please play well with each other.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a man who drives a scion xB shouldnt even be allowed in a discussion about cars. hahah! trust me, theres a good reason you havnt seen another like yours!
and looks are opinion, i dont care about "design collections" whatever the hell that means anyway.. the viper is BUTT UGLY, and so is the sti , you wana talk beauty , lets talk shelby cobras... not dodge vipers.. EW

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
9 as for Daytona Beach & Spring Break ? Stop it, if you can't get a girl to jump into your car there and during that time of the year. Well, let's just say I grew up in Daytona and Spring Breaks, those sloppy college girls jump into rusted pickup trucks for a party. And you'll want us to believe the Mayor handed you the keys to the city and made you the celebrity of Spring Break, please.

I can't imagine why you shipped that thing overseas to drive it abroad, something inside tells me you wanted to try it out on the Autobahn ? Wow, silver with a black Chrysler plastic interior, now that's a color choice you don't run across everyday, might even have to special order it that way ?

well... in my experience... it was totally different based on the car TF. Like I said, I was there in different years. One time in my Viper. One time in my friend's WRX. One time in a rented Sebring. The last two, basically no response. The first one, I'm not kidding, people were shaking my hand, applauding, taking pictures etc at every stop light. I didn't have to even initiate with the girls, they would jump in by themselves. I didn't meet the mayor, but I did get VIP parking at the clubs just based on the car. The bouncers asked me to park out front and didn't charge me. It makes the club look better. Doubt if you want, but it's a true story.

Your second paragraph, I don't know what you're getting at. Yeah, I did drive it on the Autobahn. I drove it all the way to the Black Sea and back again. Silver and black... not the most common color on a Viper... not the rarest. I sense you're trying to be combative but I have no clue what you're getting it so not sure what you want me to say. It's absolutely impossible for you to make me feel in any way insecure about myself or the car, but keep trying if it gets your rocks off. The fact that so many do the same thing is just proof positive that people are impressed or somehow threatened by it. If I mentioned that I loved my Geo Metro in a thread, nobody would say anything about it.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no offense man, but the kind of girls you get just because you drive a dodge viper arnt the kind of girls that most would want anything to do with... but good luck with that..dodge vipr groupis.. i bet they ar some quality woman
as far as people "applauding" you and wanting to shake your hand.. get real bro.. its a dodge viper..
"i dont even have to initiate with girls, they just jump in"
get a load of this guy hahaha... sounds like you need to swallow a couple teeth and get that chip off your shoulder mr GQ viper pimp..your out of your mind , they need to come up with a nw word for bragging, because youve gone 3 mils passed it

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice looking guy. :smile:

thanks

a man who drives a scion xB shouldnt even be allowed in a discussion about cars. hahah! trust me, theres a good reason you havnt seen another like yours!
and looks are opinion, i dont care about "design collections" whatever the hell that means anyway.. the viper is BUTT UGLY, and so is the sti , you wana talk beauty , lets talk shelby cobras... not dodge vipers.. EW

We have different taste. Though the Shelby Cobra (not the Mustang but the original) is a nice looking car. Still not half as pretty as mine IMO.

But I gotta agree... rather have a 911... A much more classic design... and a much more usable daily driver.

I drive mine everywhere and it works/runs great. I could have had a Porsche if I wanted one. didn't, though.

theres so many beautiful cars out there..why a dodge viper.. and an sti? quite a big difference in machines there.. and price.. if your lookin to spend themoney a viper costs, theres tons more cars that you should consider..

disagree strongly. The next least-expensive car that I would consider over what I've already got sells for $300,000 and that's more than I can afford. and I've never heard of a 500 hp car that sells for a fraction of what other cars with half the power sell for called "underpowered" but okay. I know you said for the size of the engine... but tweaking 300 hp out of a 4 cylinder isn't a good thing. More displacement is a good thing not a bad thing. Power all over the RPM range.

Cost a lots less and in the 16 months I have had my black box I have only seen one other.

I hate Scions but I'm glad you're happy with yours. They are, like my car, a rare niche vehicle, though I think they were designed to have broader appeal and just didn't catch on.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no offense man, but the kind of girls you get just because you drive a dodge viper arnt the kind of girls that most would want anything to do with... but good luck with that..dodge vipr groupis.. i bet they ar some quality woman
as far as people "applauding" you and wanting to shake your hand.. get real bro.. its a dodge viper..
"i dont even have to initiate with girls, they just jump in"
get a load of this guy hahaha... sounds like you need to swallow a couple teeth and get that chip off your shoulder mr GQ viper pimp..your out of your mind , they need to come up with a nw word for bragging, because youve gone 3 mils passed it

not bragging at all just telling the truth.

I was only commenting on the superior sex appeal of the WRX (laughable) and my own personal experience with both.

fire-3 was requesting a reality check, I provided it for him.

But he, like you, was just reconfirming what I already know to be true and what I pointed out in the quote that you were responding to. If you're the one in the lead then you're going to be the one getting attacked. When Obama is a long shot nobody cares but when he pulls to the front of the pack all of a sudden he's a threat and needs to be squashed. I don't have to say anything, I just SHOW UP in that and people are already on the defensive. Like whipping out a 10 inch dick at a penis comparing contest. The wielder wouldn't even have to say a word and already there would be murmurs from the dudes with 6 inch cocks about "it's the motion of the ocean, baby" "size doesn't really matter anyway" "I bet that thing is too big" "hey all the girls at the party aren't looking at me anymore, they must be skanks"

anywho... the car gets attention. some good. some bad. I like it because I'm not very extroverted and it's a conversation starter. I like making kids smile and cheer everywhere I go. The open-mouthed stares are fun, too. I don't like it because it makes me the target of asshole cops and a lot of envy. I also don't like every moron and his mom trying to race me, that gets old. but can't pick and choose...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a shelby cobra....of course not a mustang.. i said a shelby cobra...
your dodge viper isnt even in the sam zip code little man.
a shelby cobra is a legend, an icon, one of the sexiest cars ever made
a dodge viper is not only ugly, but extremely underpowered for the size of the motor. its a dodge viper. they wont be selling them on barret jackson for $5,000,000 in 40 years... trust me.. its a dodge viper. haha get real bro.
you got a huge fuckin 8 liter v10 and yoru braging about 500 horse?...how much was the stickr on it?
not that i even like sti's... but you could build an sti to dominate a viper for what a viper costs... funny this subject is even up.. a show was on this weekend, , one of those tuner shows. they did up an sti, said they spent less on it total then the dodge viper they were comparing it too. and the sti outperfrormed it in everything...a true enthusiast would driv the sti
you drive the viper , mainly for attention, and you made that quite clear, for attention, yea get a viper..its cute.. but get real, chevys new vette motor , 2 cylinders and a couple liters less in displacement making just as much power.. and a supercharged version that will spank the shit out of that viper in every aspect possible..
ever heard of a corvette? ever seen what they are doing with them?
ever heard of a 911 turbo? you can buy 2 for this $300,000 your taklnig about and spank that ass with bttr handling, braking, acceleration, you name it.. not to mention way bettr looking..
y

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a dodge viper is not only ugly, but extremely underpowered for the size of the motor. its a dodge viper. they wont be selling them on barret jackson for $5,000,000 in 40 years... trust me.. its a dodge viper. haha get real bro.
you got a huge fuckin 8 liter v10 and yoru braging about 500 horse?...how much was the stickr on it?
not that i even like sti's... but you could build an sti to dominate a viper for what a viper costs... funny this subject is even up.. a show was on this weekend, , one of those tuner shows. they did up an sti, said they spent less on it total then the dodge viper they were comparing it too. and the sti outperfrormed it in everything...a true enthusiast would driv the sti
you drive the viper , mainly for attention, and you made that quite clear, for attention, yea get a viper..its cute.. but get real, chevys new vette motor , 2 cylinders and a couple liters less in displacement making just as much power.. and a supercharged version that will spank the shit out of that viper in every aspect possible..
ever heard of a corvette? ever seen what they are doing with them?
ever heard of a 911 turbo? you can buy 2 for this $300,000 your taklnig about and spank that ass with bttr handling, braking, acceleration, you name it.. not to mention way bettr looking..
y

2007 Ford Shelby Cobra GT500
Follow the link and learn something, littler man.

Also, you know that the Viper is a descendant of the original Shelby Cobra, right? Not in the same zip code? They're practically sitting in the same garage. Very similar design philosophies, naturally, because they were thought up and built by the same guy.

Learn something else:

A Look at Racecar Legend Carroll Shelby, Creator of Shelby Cobra, G.T. 500 and Daytona Coupe | Kit Car Connection

man that envy stings doesn't it?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
a dodge viper is not only ugly, but extremely underpowered for the size of the motor. its a dodge viper.

I think the Viper is a hell of a lot of car for the price ... basically, untouchable, if the style and the performance suit your persona.
But I hear you when you mention the Shelby Cobra, uncut ... the original.
I was fascinated, obsessed, over the moon about cars at an appropriate age ... from, I'd say, ten to ten-and-a-half.
And the car I most wanted was the Shelby Cobra.
I thought Carroll Shelby was a great man. (Of course, anything in Car & Driver was Revealed Truth to me back then.)
And I would say that the Cobra still has that classic 'tone' about it.
It would be lost on me, if I were in the driver's seat.
Peeps would want to know why I wasn't driving a Saturn.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also don't like every moron and his mom trying to race me, that gets old. but can't pick and choose...

Ever think that you were just in the way and going to slow while getting lousy gas mileage ? That they were just trying to get around you and blocked in by traffic ? Some people are just wired that way, you may like 80 mph, they want to go 90 mph. Besides, a smaller, nimbler car like the Civic is going to get 40 mpg whether he's doing 65 or 80. So why stick around while a gas guzzler is trying to squeeze out 13 or 14 mpg, rather than the sticker rating of 12 mpg fuel economy ?

This part of the post is not directed at you per se, but frustration at traffic in general. When I go from point a to b, I'm not there to meet anyone, if I happen to glance over, it's to see how much room there is to get by, not admiring the driver or their car. I can assure all, that on the road, I'm nobody's fan base and for me, 20 miles of driving shouldn't take 50 minutes to an hour and a half with 4 lanes and no stop signs. Put the cell phone away, stop f*cking with the dvd/ipod player and go. Want to have a phone conversation, preferably pull off to the side of the road and if that isn't possible, do it in the slow lane and on one's own time. It may sound selfish, but if I think this way, I'd be willing to bet almost everyone behind me feels the same way when they're being put out/thru it ? Same goes for watching a movie, there's a place for that too, it's called a living room. Wanna watch a movie, stay at home. If all of us spends 5 minutes less on the highway, imagine how much gas we all save, not to mention wear and tear on the equipment. And 5 minutes of my personal time is quality time I can spend with the gf, she travels and when she's in town I want to spend it with her and not on a road waiting to lurch up 2 lousy car lengths to stop again. I may not own the fastest of vehicles, but there are those that have something that goes 2,3, even 4 times the speed limit and are still just in the way, while getting their 12 mpg. I don't mind sharing the road, just go so that we don't inconvenience each other. I won't stop if you don't, the last thing I want to use are my brakes.