WTF 18 and just grew half an inch

gregstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is this possible i grew from 7.2 to 7.7 inches and i think it may still be growing :S

I thought 18 was when most people enter the final phase of puberty and penis growth ceases

gregstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
everyone varies when they start and stop growing but in any case as long as it doesnt shrink be happy :)
Thanks for the quick reply. Just a little shocked that's all. Puberty is pretty amazing, like the changes affecting our bodies. I sound stupid but it is interesting stuff

Anyway,
Asante Sana:smile:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
GREGSTAR...keep an eye on that thing...it may continue to amaze you and your measuring tape...funny thing about a penis...it grows and then hides until needed....have fun with it

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lots of guys keep growing into there mid twenties, though after 18 or so, the growth is more subtle

assman69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At almost 17, I had pretty much stopped growing. From around 17 and 6 months to 18 and 8 months, I didn't grow at all. Then over the next year or so I shot up about 3/4" in both height and penis length. That made me pretty happy.

Well I reached 8" when I was 13 or 14 and stopped then.
Maybe I'll grow more since I'm only 19... lol

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How is this possible i grew from 7.2 to 7.7 inches and i think it may still be growing :S

I thought 18 was when most people enter the final phase of puberty and penis growth ceases

It is generally accepted that adolescents ends in the early to mid-20s for men, so men will tend to continue to grow in various ways until then.

The idea that adolescence ends at the age of 18 is culturally constructed and completely arbitrary. It used to be that 21 was the age of majority (legal adulthood), another arbitrary age, in the US but it was lowered to 18 so that 18 year olds could be drafted to war.

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
The one thing that applies here is that there is no exact determination as to when genital growth stops. There are averages, but there are no rules set in stone. Some end all genital growth by the time they hit 18 years old and a few rare others can go a decade after that. Some men as they age and go into their 50-60's can for some unknown reason pick up some additional size if the testosterone does not fail them.

No set rules,

Most of the rest of us are jealous!

Best of Luck,