WTF constitutes ladyparts as 'beautiful'?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice and neat and tucked away is attractive. No overhanging labia. So it essentially looks like a flawless mound wherein lies the vagina.

That is what labiaplasty attempts to achieve. As far as I know there are no surgeries for making the labia bigger. Which might be a clue.

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
Nice and neat and tucked away is attractive. No overhanging labia. So it essentially looks like a flawless mound wherein lies the vagina.

That is what labiaplasty attempts to achieve. As far as I know there are no surgeries for making the labia bigger. Which might be a clue.
Seems like the plastic surgery industry is going to cash in on this, a form of self-induced genital mutilation. :mad:
I love 'em big, little, pink or purple.

Last edited:

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry, but I just can't get past the look of a vagina. Plus, I don't trust things I can't see. Too much happening on the inside. At least with a guy everything is front and centre.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never looked, like really LOOKED, at mine until I came here. I think many girls grow up thinking they are ugly down there and are told to keep it hidden and not play with it. I know I did. Although I don't think that anymore, there are many girls who do. I rarely look at pics of chicks, but they are impossible to miss in a main gallery. As far as I am concerned, we all look different, just like men. I think both are beautiful. Humans are beautiful.

It's no big surprise the gay guy who responded said he didn't like them, but it's because he's gay. Never met a straight guy who didn't love what we ladies are made of. So glad there are still men who love the female body!!!!!!!!

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is true.. but some like hairy, some like shaved, some like big lips, some like small...

Again, everyone has an opinion.. I tried looking up pics of disgusting pussies and strangely I had a hard time finding one that I couldn't find something to like about ;-) but the first one below does nothing for me:
View attachment 112552

and this one (my wifes), yeah I'm partial, but it's fucking beautiful to me:
View attachment 112551

regardless of what you like, you can't tell me you don't see any differences there!!

C'mon now, nothing wrong with that first snatch, mabe I'm getting old but when I was coming up that what they looked like. I prefer a trimmed area but not apposed to a retro bush...

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Womens genitals come in all shapes sizes and colors,just like an orchid.Ever google that?Bet not,cause the human males organ looks just like the stamen on an orchid!We are modeled after a flower,how is that ugly?

You all sound just like my mother.She thought sex was dirty and nasty,something to be done with the lights off!

Cherrylips

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Lol yeah so now we should all diet as well, or get tummy tucks because that is also a 'clue' to what beauty is. And all guys should go off and get their penis enlarged, take steroids, and be clean shaven. Yes. This is beauty.

No, this is a closed mind.

If you want to say your preference, do it without involving society. You should have your own opinion not follow the crowd.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Lol yeah so now we should all diet as well, or get tummy tucks because that is also a 'clue' to what beauty is. And all guys should go off and get their penis enlarged, take steroids, and be clean shaven. Yes. This is beauty.

No, this is a closed mind.

If you want to say your preference, do it without involving society. You should have your own opinion not follow the crowd.
i love them all. a big labia/large lips turn me on to the max!!! love it, love it!!! the more they swell and the more engorged they get just tell me i am doing something right!! now, let go of my ears, i know what i am doing down here!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok. Been trying to figure this shit out for almost 27 years now.

What... makes the vagina/pussy/vagoo/muff/box/beaver/snatch/etc. so visually appealing to many men and some women?

I tried taking a picture of mine, and for the life of me, I can't bring myself to do it. It's fucking hideous!!! Likewise, if I do look at TEH pr0nZ, I can't look at a woman's underbits. Tits, on the other hand... they feed babies, they cause drama, they try to fucking kill people. Great entertainment.

Vag is both a matter of disgust and yet I have to find out what is so visually appealing.

What the hell, man?? Someone enlighten me, please!!! (maybe this is why I get along well with gay dudes?)
i am very visual, so looking at a nice pussy conjures up all kinds of fun things. i am also very oral, so there you go again and i mean with fingers and tongue, i just love to make my partner squirm and moan, give out a holla if we can get there! i am not up for plugging away at a sasquatch, but a little bushy tushy is fine by me. just be clean and we are good to go, a bad odor is a mood killer like no other!!

and i am just betting, yours is as pretty and sexy as they cum!!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I've seen and fucked many, but have never seen one I didn't think was beautiful. As soon as I touch or see one I immediately get hard (if I wasn't before), it's always been this way from my very first. The sight, the feel, the smell and the taste just entrap me. I've got to lick them before fucking, that's essential!

It's not just a man thing, my wife loves them too - and agrees about needing to taste them.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's kinda hard to say - I mean, I've never thought about it before.

Because I'm sexually attracted to women, that might have a bearing on my perception that her vagina is beautiful or gorgeous or whatever. As many people have stated so far, there are many factors that come into play when saying something is beautiful. Because "beauty" is different from person to person, it isn't easy to pinpoint exactly what constitutes a beautiful pussy. There are probably some standards, like lip size, amount of hair, amount of fat on the mons, whether the lips are open or closed, amount of natural lubrication, etc. The list could go on.

For me, it's not complicated at all. There are very few women that had a vagina I didn't think had some level of beauty to it. For the those that I felt negatively about, it surrounded the total package of the woman that turned me off from them - not just the vagina. So the things I find unattractive in a woman will turn me off from her completely - and therefore her vagina may not be as attractive either. I like a woman's vagina, so when I see one it instantly turns me on - because I want to taste, lick, and be inside it.

It's probably instinctual - the reasons why I think a woman's vagina is beautiful. Those are just my thoughts on the subject. Thanks for listening.

Simba

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me thick full outer lips with neat non purtruding inner labia, full on extra-large camel toe. But thats me, everyone has different opinions, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is true.. but some like hairy, some like shaved, some like big lips, some like small...

Again, everyone has an opinion.. I tried looking up pics of disgusting pussies and strangely I had a hard time finding one that I couldn't find something to like about ;-) but the first one below does nothing for me:
View attachment 112552

and this one (my wifes), yeah I'm partial, but it's fucking beautiful to me:
View attachment 112551

regardless of what you like, you can't tell me you don't see any differences there!!

I find them both extremely attractive and arousing.