WTF do you do for a living?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in technical sales for a software division of a computer company...which basically means that I'm a travelling demo dolly. It's a decent job...plays to my natural strengths and pays well enough to support my family and lifestyle.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For years I was an itinerant musician working hard to become an overnight success.

Now I work for a studio as a session player and I get to produce. But the fun part is looking for new acts and getting them into the studio.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What i studied for and did professionally for many years was a high risk childrens councelor

I gave that up years ago due to too much stress.

When the kids were young I bred exotic dogs and showed them around Australia, it was a great way of being home and making good cash money.

I then had a business selling mocaic art to pool companies and local builders. Great business and I did really well out of it.
I recently sold that business and am now starting to take erotic photography for people, and it is going great.

I have a hubby who is very sucessful, so I just follow my need to be creative. It works out well as I use my income for holidays and extras, and we use his to live on.

xx

Honey

D

deleted136887

I'm Rig trash(oil-rig, that is). It's well paid, and you get to see the parts of the world that the tourists don't...