WTF?!? Five Actors Who Let Themselves Go

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
look those before pics most of the guys were much younger, unless you have great traniers as you get older its bound to catch up to you...we cant slow down the ageing process...when these guys are filming they have makeup artests and dressers to make them look great!,,,,,,,,

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no no no no no! I have lived my entire life going out of my way not to throw up. ( I hate vomiting) I had meatloaf with Yorkshire pudding, noodle kugel, and green beans with lots of butter for dinner tonight.... thus the trip to the gym And now I'm having a Grand Marnier and a slice of German chocolate cake!I had to wear a man girdle for my last on camera commercial! Don't tell Rico!
You wore a mirdle!?:confused::eek: We are truly living in the end times and my grandma used to say.

[QUOTE=MichiganRico;2254505]Either for the sake of a movie role or lack thereof, here are five actors who gained a little weight and should have been in hiding from photogs during their gym hiatus.[/QUOTE] WOW! That's mighty harsh. :yup: As you state, they gained a little weight, they are not obese. As for needing to hide, NOT! :no: See, this is one huge difference between gay men and straight men. Gay men's standards for being fat and undesirable, are what straight men would consider being of average build.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh no no no no no! I have lived my entire life going out of my way not to throw up. ( I hate vomiting) I had meatloaf with Yorkshire pudding, noodle kugel, and green beans with lots of butter for dinner tonight.... thus the trip to the gym And now I'm having a Grand Marnier and a slice of German chocolate cake!I had to wear a man girdle for my last on camera commercial! Don't tell Rico!

Yeah, right. :rolleyes: You probably had Chicken Francesca (or some call it Francese) and SAN PELLEGRINO with lemon wheel floatin' in it. And a raspberry fool. Then, you headed for the gym for some marathon training and a peach and kiwi Chromium Picolinate smoothie.
Followed with a grilled Luau boar wrap with some EVOO vinaigrette.
And some EVIAN.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True, Val is a bit round now, but are you honestly comparing today's Val with Top Gun from **23** years ago? Wow, that's just unfair.

Little age differential (2+ years), but Tommy Cruise has weathered the storm well--and it pains me to admit that since I'm no fan of his. On the other hand, I've always loved Val Kilmer and if he were truly interested in a role that required a more svelte Val...he'd be looking as good as Cruise does in no time.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Orlando doesn't really belong on this list at all but whooooaaa those other guys really porked up! Val will probably get a trainer 3 months before his next movie....hopefully. Damn that Sean Astin looks like a beached whale!

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm....when gay guys rag on another guy, they get *really* picky. Most women would point out that most of the guys here (and in real life) aren't even up to the caliber of the listed examples which many of you consider "porky".

Let he who is perfect in body, soul, and mind, cast the first stone..........
I say, live, and let live - life's freaking hard enough!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmmm....when gay guys rag on another guy, they get *really* picky. Most women would point out that most of the guys here (and in real life) aren't even up to the caliber of the listed examples which many of you consider "porky".

Let he who is perfect in body, soul, and mind, cast the first stone..........
I say, live, and let live - life's freaking hard enough!

That''s true but the OP put it up for discussion...........

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
I saw an interview with Sean Astin and he said that Peter Jackson was constantly after the actors who played hobbits to put on more weight. I guess Sean took that directive a little too seriously. He was great in other parts, and he had a cute little ass at one time.