Wtf!!!How do I respond to that.

crowborne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other night my friend and I were sitting around watching a movie. The all of a sudden she cuddles up to me. No big deal really. She then looks at me and tells me " I wish you weren't gay." Well fortunately I got at call and had to leave right after that. Well lpsg what the fuck to I do now?

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other night my friend and I were sitting around watching a movie. The all of a sudden she cuddles up to me. No big deal really. She then looks at me and tells me " I wish you weren't gay." Well fortunately I got at call and had to leave right after that. Well lpsg what the fuck to I do now?

whip it out man, let her think shes converting you or whatever the fuck she wants to think, but NEVER turn down a good blowjob from someone that doesn't 100% disgust you. she'll try to impress you like crzy, enjoy.:cool:

crowborne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
whip it out man, let her think shes converting you or whatever the fuck she wants to think, but NEVER turn down a good blowjob from someone that doesn't 100% disgust you. she'll try to impress you like crzy, enjoy.:cool:
Yeah but she's my best friend, Who has a boyfriend, and bought me a button that said " I'm way over the rainbow".

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to disagree with rugbydude88; you should just take it as a compliment, not take advantage of her. She obviously loves and respects you and feels close to you. Don't overreact, she justs sees in you, what she wants in a man. Don't screw up your friendship.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

(I'm assuming the 100% gay in your profile means that you aren't interested. Around here, you never know when straight people are actually gay, so I suppose it could work the other way too.)

I would take it as a compliment and ignore it. If she brings it up again, tell her how you feel - i.e. that she is making you uncomfortable and while she is a great friend, you don't see her or any women in that way, etc. In essence, that's how I have handled come-ons from gay men.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah but she's my best friend, Who has a boyfriend, and bought me a button that said " I'm way over the rainbow".

i have no advice, no one has ever bought me a button that says anything. wtf do i know? where would someone buy such a button, cause i think they would make fuckin hillariuos xmas gifts next year for my buddies.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
36DD and robjustrob make good points (and sense).

There is nothing like cuddling up with a platonic friend and feeling close. Madame Zora and I were cuddled on the couch while we chatted and took pics.

You should, however, have enough faith in your friendship and enough love and respect for both of you to draw the line when you begin to feel uncomfortable.

crowborne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you all for the advice.

i have no advice, no one has ever bought me a button that says anything. wtf do i know? where would someone buy such a button, cause i think they would make fuckin hillariuos xmas gifts next year for my buddies.
She buys them at a store called Athena. It is a new age store in Bloomington, Indiana.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Do as I do when someone propositions you, and you can't respond eroticly: "Thank you."

And tell them you think they're very nice and it was flattering and I wish we could, in some way be nice to one aother.

Don't whip your schlong out. I'd wager that's not what the conversation was about anyway. People can own up to a fantasy, if not the whole package.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This is one of the most irresponsible things I have read on here in some time. You should absolutely turn down sex from someone in whom you have no interest (or whenever you are not feeling in the mood). I mean, have a little self respect and dignity, not to mention health respect for STDs. Yes, you can catch diseases from getting your dick sucked.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one of the most irresponsible things I have read on here in some time. You should absolutely turn down sex from someone in whom you have no interest (or whenever you are not feeling in the mood). I mean, have a little self respect and dignity, not to mention health respect for STDs. Yes, you can catch diseases from getting your dick sucked.

STD's/health??? relax man, i though he KNEW her and therefore KNEW that she wasn't some peice of shit who'd been banged around.

having no interest, that's what im trying to generate, i'm just trying to get him interested in a potentially gr8 blow job. be honest, if people only got sucked off by women they were deeply interested in, there be alot more jackin off. if the girl is interested, what about not being so selfish, slipping her a big bone, letting her have a taste, make her feel good, and then watch your load dribble out the corner of her lips. wheres the harm?

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for the advice.

She buys them at a store called Athena. It is a new age store in Bloomington, Indiana.

im sorry, i gotta know, then i'll drop this, but do you WEAR these buttons? ive never met another man in my life who wears a button for anything other than a political convention, and then usually just to get into someones pants or pockets.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could have replied "I wish you weren't female" and see how she takes it. But seriously, take it as a compliment. She meant it as a major one as she probably thinks your handsome and has some deep feelings for you but knows that there is no future in a sexual way.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STD's/health??? relax man, i though he KNEW her and therefore KNEW that she wasn't some peice of shit who'd been banged around.

having no interest, that's what im trying to generate, i'm just trying to get him interested in a potentially gr8 blow job. be honest, if people only got sucked off by women they were deeply interested in, there be alot more jackin off. if the girl is interested, what about not being so selfish, slipping her a big bone, letting her have a taste, make her feel good, and then watch your load dribble out the corner of her lips. wheres the harm?

The harm could be to their friendship, which by the sounds of it, is pretty important to both of them.

crowborne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im sorry, i gotta know, then i'll drop this, but do you WEAR these buttons? ive never met another man in my life who wears a button for anything other than a political convention, and then usually just to get into someones pants or pockets.
Not wear them, I might put them in my locker at school, or attach them to a bag, or stick them to my bulletin board. She's gotten me a alot, and I have a bunch too.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Wow. Where to begin?

So, knowing someone means you know that they are STD free? I mean, you do know that most people don't even know when they have STDs, right?

First point is that anytime you are thinking about sex, you should be thinking about STDs and death--it's only fair and probable.

Secondly, I take extreme exception to the bolded words which, frankly, portray you as quite the chauvinist and misogynist.

Next.