Wtf!!!How do I respond to that.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh nothing can add a one percent to me. Like many other gay men I have a fear of the Vagina, You all should hear my " Why the vagina is the scariest thing ever" Rant.

You put your dick in people's anuses and vagina scares you?

I'm guess I'm just really, really not gay at this point.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
You put your dick in people's anuses and vagina scares you?

I'm guess I'm just really, really not gay at this point.
I guess the way to counteract one person's retardedness is to be retarded yourself.:rolleyes:

BTW, shouldn't this be in the Relationships forum??

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other night my friend and I were sitting around watching a movie. The all of a sudden she cuddles up to me. No big deal really. She then looks at me and tells me " I wish you weren't gay." Well fortunately I got at call and had to leave right after that. Well lpsg what the fuck to I do now?

I'm having the same problem with a good friend of mine. She keeps giving more responses like "See we just need to be together" and "...that's why we're soulmates." She knows what the deal is, but since she's straight and I'm not it really makes me feel weird. I have a best friend (who's also a girl, but she's a lesbian) and we say the same stuff to each other, but I know she doesn't have any attachment to me in that way.

My other friend, on the other hand, started this same thing when I first met her years ago. Then she found out I was gay and it totally changed, but now she's back to that. She was even laying all on me for a while...it really made me uncomfortable.