wtf is a guy thinking,

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i told him to fuck off and i've blocked his number.

i'm well into the kinky stuff but to assume that i'm going to sleep with him and to think i'm retarded enough to let a guy i've met twice tie me up? wtf??

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is moving awfully fast! Unless he means it to be used on himself, I would say it's better show him to the curb. If he wants to be a dom, this is not the way to begin.

Sorry, your reply crossed with mine, d

chestybbwsizequeen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I am happy you are safe, and you learned up front this guy is not right in the head.

But if you hear about anything strange in the tabloids that you think might be him.... I would go to the police right away.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
nothing.
absolutely nothing.
barely a kiss goodbye.

Seems like your selection filters are a bit faulty. The topic must have come up on the 1st date! I remember when a bunch of flowers, chocolates & a nice chianti were enough!

Perhaps you should have used them on him, cos he's a very naughty boy:biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems like your selection filters are a bit faulty. The topic must have come up on the 1st date! I remember when a bunch of flowers, chocolates & a nice chianti were enough!

Perhaps you should have used them on him, cos he's a very naughty boy:biggrin1:
nope, i never talk sex on a first date.

i think it must be that i'm so damn hawt! :tongue:
the first date sent his imagination into overdrive.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Brings his S&M gear on the second date? That was cheeky of him!

Jeeze, if I wanted to do kink play with a new partner, I'd wait until we've had plenty of vanilla sex first so we can get used to each other's sexual styles. Then discuss boundaries, safe words, dislikes, likes, turn-ons, and turn-offs, before getting naked.

That guy was really presumptuous! Unless he was a really close friend already, I'd ask him to leave.

Mckellen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol bondage gear on a 2nd date - thats ballsy. I guess you're right lol you turned him on so much on the first date, he thought he'd tie you up and repay the favour ha ha

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jeeze, if I wanted to do kink play with a new partner, I'd wait until we've had plenty of vanilla sex first so we can get used to each other's sexual styles. Then discuss boundaries, safe words, dislikes, likes, turn-ons, and turn-offs, before getting naked.
well...yeah...
you'd think so.
it's generally assumed that it works that way.
just gonna throw it out there, but what if he found you on here and began stalking you?
then i'd talk to the mods & get a new account.
i never give guys my home number or address until i know i can trust them, so all he has in an unregistered cell number. not much to go on really.
Just randomly?
Thats ballsy. Stupid, but ballsy.

I mean, dont you have to get to know each other's favorite color first, and stuff. How does the hardware just come out.

Is there more to this story?
what was in the bag came up after i told him, firmly but politely, that i had no intention of sleeping with him.

it was a weird date.

he seemed to think that me meeting him was a cry for him to take control out of my conflicted hands.

he seemed perfectly charming on the first date!

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i told him to fuck off and i've blocked his number.

i'm well into the kinky stuff but to assume that i'm going to sleep with him and to think i'm retarded enough to let a guy i've met twice tie me up? wtf??

You go girl!!!! I would have done the same thing! Believe me, I'm not prudish/reserved in my sexual escapades; but the S&M/Bondage stuff needs to be worked up to.... takes a LOT of trust in the partner, and the 2nd date ain't there yet.... maybe the 20th, okay! :rolleyes: