wtf is a guy thinking,

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Maybe I just wanted to show you some of my favourite knots, and you go and get all pissy on me :tongue:

Or were you squirting? :rolleyes:

PS - I think you should start a thread about the weirdest thing that has happened on a date.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe I just wanted to show you some of my favourite knots, and you go and get all pissy on me :tongue:

Or were you squirting? :rolleyes:

PS - I think you should start a thread about the weirdest thing that has happened on a date.
you should start it! it'd be a fun one.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's hilarious! Tell me, how did he bring it out? Was he just carrying a big black bag with him? Or did he wait until a certain point during the date?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's hilarious! Tell me, how did he bring it out? Was he just carrying a big black bag with him? Or did he wait until a certain point during the date?
he had one of those manly shoulder bags that city types often carry. i didn't think anything of it until he told me what the contents were!

i'm just glad i live a long way away.

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to turn up to a second date with a bag full of ropes & bondage shit?

ha, that is pretty damn funny. Sandra Bernhard told a story about having sex with Jay Leno (this is disturbing in and of itself) and that he had a bondage room in his house where they had sex on the 1st date. Just goes to show how extreme those people with "squeaky clean" images can be. I'm not surprised she was done with men after being with that guy. Yuck.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, he was quite clear about what his deluded brain had imagined was going to happen.

Ooo, please describe! I want to know what he said he wanted to do!

This situation is just so entertaining!

Also, how did you end up dating this guy? Did you suspect he was the type?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he kept going on about me meeting him alone and how i must have wanted something to happen. apparently women want men to take control and so absolve them of their sexual guilt.

like some shitty sean connery scene.

he was unprepared for my attitude... try it and die.
i think he was thinking i would either go for it willingly or allow him to overpower me. creepier and creepier the more i think about it.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fairly certain my passiveness has eliminated certain opportunities, however on the whole, I'd rather live with that than be the subject of a thread on the internet about my creepiness.

I save all creepiness for the 5th date or first abduction.