wtf is a guy thinking,

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i told him to fuck off and i've blocked his number.

i'm well into the kinky stuff but to assume that i'm going to sleep with him and to think i'm retarded enough to let a guy i've met twice tie me up? wtf??

I have read a number of your posts and you just have terrible judgment, what do you expect. You draw these people to you, you lead them to think these things are ok. i would never do what this guy did, but then again, if I met you and got the sense that something like this would even be remotely ok, then i wouldn't waste my time with that girl. It's a vibe Dolfette, and you must just put off one that really doesn't bring around guys that actually could satisfy you. Do you act fake or too Alpha? I know this girl who loves acting like she is the shit and doesn't care about what other people think, and she hooks up like a dude would, but I know deep down inside what she really wants is a steady man to be with. But little does she realize that she attracts guys that are looking for short term fun. She just keeps going around in circles, gets hurt, and says fuck them, and starts the shit all over again. Insanity, doing the same thing time after time with the same outcome. Open your eyes. Take some time away, or look elsewhere, better yet move.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just one?

you whose gallery ded launch a 1000 unwanted PM's?

gadzooks!
ok, maybe more than one.

maybe...some.

but on the bright side, it makes me appreciate you all the more. when you insult me you at least do it with intelligence and humour. :tongue:

Media
ok, maybe more than one.

maybe...some.

but on the bright side, it makes me appreciate you all the more. when you insult me you at least do it with intelligence and humour. :tongue:

(damn, my spelling really does sink :redface:)

yes m'dear our contempt for one another is something real..and good...and pure. the others cannot possibly understand. best not to speak of it.

Last edited:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I have read a number of your posts and you just have terrible judgment, what do you expect. You draw these people to you, you lead them to think these things are ok. i would never do what this guy did, but then again, if I met you and got the sense that something like this would even be remotely ok, then i wouldn't waste my time with that girl. It's a vibe Dolfette, and you must just put off one that really doesn't bring around guys that actually could satisfy you. Do you act fake or too Alpha? I know this girl who loves acting like she is the shit and doesn't care about what other people think, and she hooks up like a dude would, but I know deep down inside what she really wants is a steady man to be with. But little does she realize that she attracts guys that are looking for short term fun. She just keeps going around in circles, gets hurt, and says fuck them, and starts the shit all over again. Insanity, doing the same thing time after time with the same outcome. Open your eyes. Take some time away, or look elsewhere, better yet move.

Ya right, because people talk in real life as open and straight forward about things as on the internet, especially at LPSG.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya right, because people talk in real life as open and straight forward about things as on the internet, especially at LPSG.
exactly.

first date conversation was mostly fish & fossils, i wore a loose sweater & jeans, and the date ended with a chaste, no tongues kiss.

fossils & fish hardly counts as risqué or teasing.