WTF!! Is everyone as sick of Sarah Palin as I am??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria, Nov 13, 2008.

1. D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Every fucking time I turn on the TV, it's Sarah Palin this, and Sarah Palin that!!
    I'm almost at the point where I want to throw something at the TV screen.
    When will the news media ever stop with all this shit?
    To even suggest this fucking bimbo has a snowball's chance in hell to run for president in 2012 is ludicrous.
    WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?
    THIS IS NOT NEWS...It's all bullshit
    There are a lot more important things in this world than Sarah Palin
    It's an obsession that goes beyond ridiculous...it's sick tabloid scumbag shit.
    When is this country ever going to keep their eye on the ball and start paying more attention to the real issues that affect this country??
    Fuck this cunt. I don't want to hear about her anymore.

GO THE FUCK AWAY!

#1 D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria, Nov 13, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  2. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    You are singing my song, brother. All I want to do is see the back of that bitch. :rolleyes:

:biggrin1:

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Preferably naked, bent over, and stuffed full of cock.

4. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Damn you guys are grouchy today.:confused:

5. D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

I was gonna say something er......nevermind

#5 D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria, Nov 13, 2008
  6. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

So paste a picture of your pseudo-messiah on the screen and sing Koombaya My Lord real loud so you can’t hear the audio :wink:

#6 1BiGG1, Nov 13, 2008
  7. Flashy

Gold Member

why is it ludicrous?

i would never vote for her, but it is hardly ludicrous.

Anyone can set up an exploratory committee and run in the primaries. In fact, i would say it is a near certainty she will.

She has national name recognition now, on a scale much higher than Obama ever did prior to the 2004 democratic convention, and far higher than him during his senate run.

I am not suggesting she is anywhere near as intelligent as Obama, but without question she has far more notoriety then he did at a similar stage.

It is hardly ludicrous to suggest she will make a real bid.

Think about it rationally.

-She could appoint herself to Stevens' open senate seat should he win/then resign etc.

-She would then enter the senate with huge name recognition
    - she struck a vein with the far right almost immediately...they love her. The Far right pours money into campaigns, and you can bet they will be looking at her very avidly. There is no other Republican on the horizon with the name recognition for the far right to get behind.

she will raise a fortune, and with that money will come a run into the primaries.

can you name a republican who would go into the primaries with as much publicity and name recognition as her?

It is not ludicrous at all...in fact, i would bet on it being a near-certainty that she will be running in 2012 as the darling of the far right.

and it will probably cause a major split in the party, between her and a moderate like Giuliani if he chooses to run.

whether we like it or not, she is a person of interest now, and a player on the political scene both now and in the future. So, might as well get used to it.

8. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

ITS EITHER BECAUSE THEY WANT TO TEAR HER DOWN BECAUSE SHE IS FORMIDABLe OPPOSITION, OR they need some conservative to use as a poster boy/girl to bash, to put "the one" (on a self proclaimed) bi-partisan pedistal.

or they just plain hate her and want to make sure she never runs again because they fear that she really speaks to people from her heart rather than through a tele-fuckin-prompter. Im dying to see Obama at press conferences. the delevered speeck will not go over so well. yummm...tasty.

Jindal, Steele...i dont know. the fact is, the more the minority populations (that the dems rely upon needing their promises) increase, so will their desire not to be cared for by a nanny government. Be careful what you wish for, as these new added immigrants will want no more to give their hard earned money away than their friends who also sneek past the border. Remember, BO is against gay maggaige, just as his anti-white church is.

#8 Biggin', Nov 13, 2008
  9. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

What a slimeball, I’m thinking you would be first at the plate throwing a tizzy-fit if somebody said the same about Obama.

10. mindseye

Gold Member

She can't appoint herself. After former governor Frank Murkowski appointed his daughter to fill his own Senate seat after he was elected governor, voters in Alaska passed a ballot initiative that revoked the power of the governor to appoint temporary replacements.

Even if that ballot initiative were challenged and struck down, the previous law doesn't allow the governor to nominate herself.

For Sarah Palin to enter the Senate by appointment, she'd have to get the 2004 ballot initiative struck down, resign as governor, and then convince Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell to nominate her -- quite a tall order.

11. mindseye

Gold Member

One of your slimeballs just said it about Barney Frank.

I'd honestly rather see all these 'exclusive' interviews go to 1BiGG1 rather than Sarah Palin. It'd be a real hoot to see how Tina Fey does him.

12. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Sarah is not adapting well to the republican defeat.

At the republican's governors convention (where they generally talk about practical issues: infrastructure, economics, jobs, etc) Sarah showed up like a diva (the press flocked around her), and she talked about red meat social issues: guns, gay marriage and abortion (and "drill, baby, drill!"), pretty much regurgitating her campaign stump speeches.

Needless to say, she didn't hit it off too well with the practical-minded GOP governors.

13. Flashy

Gold Member

my mistake.

but she could run for the vacated seat

or she could remain as governor for the next 2 years, and she has options after that.

either way, it does not matter.

her name recognition is through the roof nationally.

14. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

Tina would do him.....with a strap on, because she really has no balls other than making fun of people, rather that discussing the issues. her way is much easier.

remember, BO was in the senate for 4 years (2 spent runing for pres) and palin has actually run a state, being governor for 4 years, and reformen their way of doing business.. there really is no comparison, unless you willfully refuse to see her accomplishments, just listen to MSNBC, or just plain refuse to do research.

15. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that if a special election were held, anyone could run as an independent.

As Stevens is at present behind by 814 votes, and it is most likely that Mark's lead will increase as more ballots are counted, it is looking unlikely that a special election will have to be held. Yay!

To the OP, I agree, that is part of why I stopped posting general discussion on the Alaska Senate race in the 'Sarah Palin Senate?" thread, and started a new one, titled 'Senator Mark Begich'

16. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

And the comment you made to him, are you gonna make the same comment to this slimeball or is it ok since his is a liberal and you have a double standard?

17. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

18. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

GOP Governors love her because she appeals to commoners which likely terrifies the “other” party.

19. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes, i wish someone would just tell her to leave the country. she has the nerve for say "only the real americans....." meanwhile, her husband is a separatist!

but i'm more sick of joe the fucking plumber.

20. D_Portelay Porquesword

Bless her heart. I heard on a news radio show that during the course of this whole campaign ordeal (sorry, just a joke) that she failed to mention her interactions with Canada. The host on the radio show was asking if this was because Palin did not consider Canada a foreign country or that she just failed to have the presence of mind to bring her collective front as a qualified candidate or both? They went on to say how she had to cross the Canadian border numerous times in order to reach a particular travel destination so why these were not metioned or show cased as an other wise "feather in her cap" was beyond even the political anaylist guesting on the show.

This speaks volumes for me personally.

I am not qualified to expound on the failings of Palin, I only know that due to the rise in her popularity via shows like Saturday Night Live it leaves me to wonder just how much of this will wane after a time or if at all. IMO I really don't feel confident about her as anything other than a govenor. The whole soveriegn rights issues debacle with the Eskimo's put me off. These are few of the remaining native peoples in this country surviving off the land as they have for centuries and to be told by a white lady with a big hair that it is now a no no for whatever reason exhibits all the signs of deeper problem other than an environmental issue. "Drill baby drill"

Draft saved Draft deleted