WTF is with all the pedos??

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well I'm sure if your dick's big your whole life, you get kind of used to that shit. Not that I find it engaging. There's always someone perving over big dicks or big tits. They oughta know better than to stay away from minors or risk going to jail and having to be a registered sex offender for the rest of their life. That someone is asking you to recount childhood experiences now I find a bit bizarre. There's a thread on here somewhere about how old were you when you got big? Inquiring minds wanna know?

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree that it's creepy. But what do you expect if you post a gallery full of pics of your favorite play toy? Granted, it's a large penis site, but I've never felt compelled to post a photo of my tool.

To be fair,

Just cos u posted a pic of ur bits....doesn't mean u want the really creepy types like that contacting u though does it!!! I mean the proper sicko's...It's gonna be a bit shockin!!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So how many Pms are we talking about here? If its just the one then its not worth making a fuss over. This is an overtly sexual website so you have to expect the odd comment that crosses the boundaries of taste. Delete it, forget about it.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
So how many Pms are we talking about here? If its just the one then its not worth making a fuss over. This is an overtly sexual website so you have to expect the odd comment that crosses the boundaries of taste. Delete it, forget about it.

I'm not so sure these messages are that disturbing. These people already know that you are an adult to begin with, so it's not indicative of pedophilia. Pedophiles target children for sexual pleasure, not adults. And for that very reason, I would conclude that these folks most likely have an infantilism fetish.

I'm not into infantilism at all, but a lot of folks are. In fact, Christy Canyon on Playboy Radio sometimes wears a diaper and pisses in it during her nightly 2-hour show entitled "Night Calls."

Last edited:

Everybody's curious about being normal, growing-up, and resolving things that might be haunting the back of their minds about past events. I agree that having questions about sexuality as a youth does not indicate someone is a pedophile any more than wondering if setting a nice table makes you Martha Stewart. There is nothing twisted in adults discussing their own sexuality. We didn't suddenly wake-up one morning at the age of majority and become sexual.

There are so many taboos, so many ways our society tries to guilt us into feeling sexuality is bad, and the pedophile bogeyman is a favorite. I think a lot of people wonder if they were normal as kids or if what they fantasized about or did were OK precisely because our society believes anything sexual involving someone below the age of consent is terribly perverse. And this despite the fact that everyone has had sexual experiences, from fantasies to puberty, before the age of consent!

Reactions: fitandhung7in

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Everybody's curious about being normal, growing-up, and resolving things that might be haunting the back of their minds about past events. I agree that having questions about sexuality as a youth does not indicate someone is a pedophile any more than wondering if setting a nice table makes you Martha Stewart. There is nothing twisted in adults discussing their own sexuality. We didn't suddenly wake-up one morning at the age of majority and become sexual.

There are so many taboos, so many ways our society tries to guilt us into feeling sexuality is bad, and the pedophile bogeyman is a favorite. I think a lot of people wonder if they were normal as kids or if what they fantasized about or did were OK precisely because our society believes anything sexual involving someone below the age of consent is terribly perverse. And this despite the fact that everyone has had sexual experiences, from fantasies to puberty, before the age of consent!

Great post!

I sometimes revert back to my high school and junior high days in my sexual fantasies, where I'm seeing naked boys in the locker room, bragging about my big dick. Does that make me a pedophile? :rolleyes:

Do North Americans know what pedophilia is? Why are we seeing as pedophilistic what it not as all?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah yr 2nd choice of Hey CockFace is equally enticing! lol

I can change it to Hey Assbreath if you'd like.

Yes...but I know you...I never open your PM's with loathing and disgust...I close them with loathing and disgust!:biggrin1:

Your guilt over the hardon my words invariably induce in you is not my problem. :biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

It is a question of Law, not taste.

No doubt there are minors on this site, despite the vigilance of the mod team, and no doubt there are those looking for them.

If you want to discuss issues end experiences that you had as a minor, or are interested in others' experiences, then just start a thread about it.

Ahh... I gotta jump in the fray with a somewhat non-conforming opinion.

Under the ages of 12, sure, that's sick, but instead of getting bent out of shape about it, just ignore them. Let karma take care of them. As for over 12, I honestly don't have a problem with it...and I personally think minors over 16 should be allowed on this site, cos we all know teenagers are always horny, and no matter what the official policy is, they'll find a way around it. So, to hell with it, let 16-yo's and older on this site.

Does that make me a sicko? I better not hope so... but yeah, talking about under 12 definitely is pretty disgusting.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would suggest you don't discuss those issue on the site at all or on the internet for that matter. You never know when you could be targeted by a task force. And its CREEPY.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am always very wary of opening any thread of this nature and usually don't On this occasion I am pleased to see that the majority of you are of the same opinion, including the moderators, that this is NOT acceptable. As such should be dealt with swiftly as possible and the content removed, along with the member who posted it.