WTF is with you size queens!!??

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_hardasarokkk, Jun 3, 2008.

1. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Sorry for the rant: ( No Im not)
    The human body is a wonderful joy to behold.
    Cocks come in all shapes and sizes. OK so bigger is better
    A champion boxer on the TV cannot be stereotyped in size until he stands next to a 'normal' size referee or other people in the ring. Most look the same in their individual weight class against their peers of the same class.
    Body builders are judged on their muscle tone vs their height /weight , not the size of their biceps they produced with injected substances. Or pumped up by vacuum.
    OK , maybe not.
    Why is it that a lot of guys in here see the need to take a pic of their erect cock next to some household product ( most of which I have never sampled) , and of which I have no idea if its good to be the same size as , or not.
    Hey wait... I'll rush out to the shed and measure my cock against an AC spark plug! Thats a universal size. Good idea or,.... maybe not.
    Lets put 3 beer cans together to show how long / thick it is! That should impress someone. ( make sure, for contrast, they are the 6 ounce ones)
    WTF?!
    "My cock" is smaller/larger than a UJ12Y spark plug... which item would you want up your ass? (UJ12Y is for you old school SBC freaks)
    This is the LPSG:
    Large...... OK , OK, so its over 4" long
    Penis...... pretty obvious I would have thought
    Support... hugs all round guys
    Group...... blokes who admire the hansome (erect) penis

I have seen some big ugly cocks with silicone balls down to your knees and beautiful , perfectly proportioned, 4" packages with matching Adonis balls.
    Until I put the sparkplug underneath it.. who gives a fuck?
    Get real guys and show some style.. throw away the Gillett Fusion / beer barrel / coke can and lets see some good pics with style and forethought.

Or maybe not

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

*prepares meds for hardasarokkk while whistling a happy tune*

There, there, dear - it'll all be better soon...

By the way - the site isn't just for blokes.

And a question - do you have 'kkk' in your username by accident or on purpose... seems an odd one to pick...

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think if you bothered to take the time, you'd find there are very few real "size queens" on this site. The vast majority of men/women have got a clear perspective on the issue.

You mention ugly big cocks and beautiful 4" ones.... and you're right. I think most of us would like to find a happy medium, the over pumped ones are revolting and the pretty 4" perfectly proportioned ones aren't going to hit the spot.

I'm not really sure what offends you so much about this.... you've joined a site called LARGE penis support group, so don't you expect that people might like large cocks, and that some men may want to show off their size? If that means placing something in the picture as a size guide, so what?

By the way.... since when did Group = BLOKES who admire the handsome penis? We girls like them too!

4. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    At least this wasn't started in the "woman's issues" thread.
    Guess it's welcome to the site.
    Surprised you didn't suggest using a cloth tailor's tape to prove measurements.

5. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

Im 2 for 2 so far... hehehe
    Come on guys, you can do better than that!

mIKE (2.4 x 1.5SPARKPLUGS)

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    So you can only rant, can only live in your own head, and you cannot answer Denise's questions? Can you not address any of the points made by her? Is this only to be one-sided? Fine then. Get the fuck out. Next!

7. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you, I am sure someone else has posted a similar response to yours, but I feel the same way. I dont know if it's because we are older, but some of these younger guys, OMG, they're obsessed! Be proud of what you have, show it off, stop with the gimmicks.
    Let it wave proudly and freely in the breeze!
    Bravo!!

8. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Amen :wink:

9. D_Geaffardson Jelliwilli

I agree generally, I pefer good 'form' though good form with good sie will always win out. I guess if taking a photo next to a household object, the ruler will always be the best. I attempt to take pics that show me off to the best, lighting, position etc will always look better than a badly shot photo next to a can of beer!

10. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Is this because of my last thread...
    I'm sorry that you felt this way, but it was the first time that I comparred to something and I think and believe that I had the right, just lik eother people, to do this. If you mind that people compare there dicks with household items, don't watch the threads. The people on thi site just compare with househol ditems just because people are asking them if it's really that big and when you take a universal product like gillete and lay it next to your dick, people will believe them eventually. That's the main reason why people are doing that. We don't only compare our stuff with household items, we also have good pictures of our cock without any household items around. Be cool with it, maybe it's a new generation thing, who knows!

Cheers

11. lonesome_boy1980

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Maybe this is one of the places for those who want to show OFF their tools, (as the name of this site says) so why don't you let them live happy???
    But I also agree that there are some liars and pretenders here...

12. D_Geaffardson Jelliwilli

Hey Pieter, I like your cock whether or not you compare it some household item!

13. D_Claude Balls

D_Claude Balls Account Disabled

You want an honest reply?

Yep I have had or still do at some times have a hang up about my cock. Can't help it. My wife says nothing wrong. It works wonders with me baby. And so on and so on. I believe her but it still doesnt help me. I told her about me joining this sight and the telling her of the comments I have had regarding my pictures. She laughed and said! Fuck you need to hear it from people who don't know you, and then you feel better?

She is right of course.

So I guss Im one BIG COCK myself with an above avarage tool that works well for my partner. Job done in my eyes. I feel better. Afterall thats what I set out to do.....feel better.

14. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's still big, Weapon!

I'm not sure what to write on this thread cuz I honestly agree with the original poster...sorta. I don't really have any problems with people posting pics of their cocks next to household items. It does give me an idea of how big it is. And this is LPSG after all...so 'large' is kinda one of the points.

Yes, there are ugly big dicks and beautiful small ones...yada yada yada. But I'll take the first over the second when it comes to me taking that piece in my mouth or my ass. And if the guy has a 'big dick' attitude (see me about what that means) then it doesn't mean shit if he measures under 5 inches; he'll know what to do with what he's got and THAT, my friends is the real problem with some of the big ol' cocks around. They just don't know how to use the damn thing.

I'm just being honest. Just some thoughts.

15. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had to read the OP twice to make sense of the essential point, and I may still be misunderstanding it, but I think the OP is saying that male posters here should not be putting objects in their photos to give a sense of scale, but instead focus on taking aesthetically pleasing shots.

A photograph doesn't usually provide any sense of scale unless there is something universally familiar in the pic. Considering many of the guys here like to show their size (in keeping with the topic of the LARGE Penis Support Group), I think giving a sense of scale to a two-dimensional photo is a good thing. There is plenty of room in the gallery for more artistic photos too, so why not have both? I have both types in my gallery, and viewers can look at whichever they like best.

16. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

Aesthetics are important to some, I suppose. A girl once told me my dick was big and ugly. It was difficult to know how to feel about that since it was a totally backhanded compliment. Strangely though, I'd rather it was that than small and beautiful. I guess it's because the male ego is geared towards impressiveness and performance over looks. A penis that 'looks nice' seems sort of like a lame consolation prize.

#16 B_Demention, Jun 3, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  17. D_Marazion Analdouche

Wait props are bad? :mad1:

<--------Grumbles as he puts away the camera and his coffee thermos:tongue:

18. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for that summary, ArmyMule. Now this whole thing makes sense to me. Maybe the real problem is some guys do good photo...some do bad.

I like yours, Army!

19. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not here because I like big cocks. I've made no bones about the fact that I prefer smaller/average cocks in my partners (preferably with an "abnormal" amount of overhanging foreskin.

I'm a member of LPSG because:
    1) I love discussing sex;
    2) Some of the finest folk in the cyberuniverse hang here;
    3) I was "blessed" with a big cock, not the biggest, for sure, but still substantially bigger than most.

For every penis there is someone salivating over the prospects of playing with it. If the OP has had trouble finding an appreciative audience, perhaps he'd feel more comfortable at a website dedicated to...whatever it is he thinks are his strengths (and I am being highly charitable here).

Any sexually active adult past his mid-twenties knows that everybody has a freak flag that he/she loves to unfurl and wave on occasion. LPSG is about big dicks, mostly. If he finds offense in the premise, what's he doing here, with all those other freak flags waving so ardently in so many other locales?

20. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is fucking funny as shit!!! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted