WTF is with you size queens!!??

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Or better yet, how about a penis that IS a prop?

penis_hat.jpg

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take a lude hardasarokkk, your rant is silly and totally uncalled for. I dare say the majority of this site membership appreciate the comparison pictures.

Kind of like people who take pictures with cockrings on...
I don't get those pics, but I don't hate them either.

Maybe the real problem is some guys do good photo...some do bad.
There is an art to taking a good picture, especially of oneself and specific body parts.

Wait props are bad? :mad1:
<--------Grumbles as he puts away the camera and his coffee thermos:tongue:
Props are not bad, the OP is a raving lunatic.

I think if you bothered to take the time, you'd find there are very few real "size queens" on this site. The vast majority of men/women have got a clear perspective on the issue.
You mention ugly big cocks and beautiful 4" ones.... and you're right. I think most of us would like to find a happy medium, the over pumped ones are revolting and the pretty 4" perfectly proportioned ones aren't going to hit the spot.

I'm not really sure what offends you so much about this.... you've joined a site called LARGE penis support group, so don't you expect that people might like large cocks, and that some men may want to show off their size? If that means placing something in the picture as a size guide, so what?

By the way.... since when did Group = BLOKES who admire the handsome penis? We girls like them too!
QFT! :cool:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to read the OP twice to make sense of the essential point, and I may still be misunderstanding it, but I think the OP is saying that male posters here should not be putting objects in their photos to give a sense of scale, but instead focus on taking aesthetically pleasing shots.

Thanks Mule - I think I've read the OP 3-4 times and I still did get it.

I'm not quite sure if a rant is worthwhile if nobody understands a word of it...

the OP is a raving lunatic.

LOL - you nailed it...

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've been asked to take a comparison pic and put it up. I took a pic of it next to a bottle of lemonade. But to be honest, I like my pics to have a certain feel, and it felt a bit clinical to me, so I haven't posted it.

I have used it as my Yahoo messenger avatar a few times, though! :p

So there!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I do love these new members who have just joined and rant about how bad this place is or how superficial everybody is. For fuck sake this site has been going longer then most of us can imagine and has been running on the same principals, criteria and ethics so why the hell would anyone conceive their 'changes' and ideas are going to be any better then the way things already are.

:rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do love these new members who have just joined and rant about how bad this place is or how superficial everybody is. For fuck sake this site has been going longer then most of us can imagine and has been running on the same principals, criteria and ethics so why the hell would anyone conceive their 'changes' and ideas are going to be any better then the way things already are.

:rolleyes:
ummm.. the OP join one month after you did.
just saying...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing about comparison pics though... A coke can (or any other object) might not be the same size around the world, so comparison pics are so, so...
I totally disagree. I've only visited a few countries but one thing that is ALWAYS the same size in the United States, Canada, Mexico, England and Italy is a Coca~Cola can. Many products are universally recognizable. If the OP is too limited to realize that a can of Gillette shaving cream is available virtually everywhere and that noone else is having a problem with it I can't help him.

As for a spark plug as a means of comparison he's an idiot. I dare say most of the women and half the men here couldn't pick a spark plug out of a line up. Had I not dated a GM certified mechanic I doubt I could either. Also, spark plugs come in a variety of sizes.

Men who like to do comparison pics, keep them coming! :cool:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Actually, the coke cans in Japan are a different size than they are in America... and they contain a different amount of cola. Metric system and all that. I'd imagine it's the same in many other metric-based countries.

I'm also not about to go out and buy a useless bottle of *gag* Gillette for this purpose. You'll have to deal with a 12 oz bottle of hard lemonade instead. :p

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, the coke cans in Japan are a different size than they are in America... and they contain a different amount of cola.

Exactly

I've only visited a few countries but one thing that is ALWAYS the same size in the United States, Canada, Mexico, England and Italy is a Coca~Cola can.

Well, I've visited more than most and coke cans come in different shapes and sizes.

Check Coke Can Size ... From IAN NZ. As always someone on-line has wasted some hours collecting stats... ;-)

A coke can is NOT always the same size - not even in the same country. Sometimes the differences can be felt and seen - sometimes they are too small to notice unless you have the different sizes at hand.

For the comparision guys and girls, this means being as long or thick as a coke can is NOT the same around the world - I bet some of the smarter cheaters here have already figured this out - hey it's easier than using photoshop and harder to call fake.

Many products are universally recognizable.

Agree - but again not always the same size - Gilette have different sizes as well. Another thread wasted a lot of bits on whether or not the guys could get the head in a toilet roll - however toilet rolls are different as well - sometimes even in the same country.