WTF is wrong with Victoria BEckham?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WTF is wrong with Victoria BEckham?

Anorexia nervosa.

Why, aside from being married to Beckham, should anyone care about this fugly, annoying attention whore?

Even that's not a qualifier, IMO...he's nothing but a douche getting paid to kick a ball around.

I lump her into the same category as Paris Hilton: Complete waste of O2.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
The poor girl obviously has some eating issues bought on by the pressure to look perfect.

The bad press wouldn't make her feel better about herself, either.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anorexia nervosa.

Even that's not a qualifier, IMO...he's nothing but a douche getting paid to kick a ball around.

I lump her into the same category as Paris Hilton: Complete waste of O2.

well, anorexia is what she may have...but that is not what is WRONG with her on a personal level :wink:

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
You can add her to the list of other celebs that I just shake my head at.

Paris, Britney, etc etc.....

Britney I find hilarious because people for a long time thought she was great looking etc. I'm sorry but have you seen most of the "good looking" celebs without makeup? Half of them wouldn't get noticed in a small bar in Idaho.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can add her to the list of other celebs that I just shake my head at.

Paris, Britney, etc etc.....

Britney I find hilarious because people for a long time thought she was great looking etc. I'm sorry but have you seen most of the "good looking" celebs without makeup? Half of them wouldn't get noticed in a small bar in Idaho.

yes i agree most would not be noticed....

but as little as i care about Britney, she deserves credit for what she accomplished before falling to pieces. She was much better at what she did then Victoria Beckham was at what she did.

Britney at least has achieved and kept her current fame on her own...Victoria had to marry Becks before she slipped into irrelevance.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fame and a lack of acknowledgement and marriage to another annoying persona, well---you have a rich tacky couple with fewer clues on how to behave because they feed off one another.

exactly...too much money and not enough class.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
yes i agree most would not be noticed....

but as little as i care about Britney, she deserves credit for what she accomplished before falling to pieces. She was much better at what she did then Victoria Beckham was at what she did.

Britney at least has achieved and kept her current fame on her own...Victoria had to marry Becks before she slipped into irrelevance.

I'll agree with part of that, yes she did it on her own. But her entire career was based on her look, dancing and lip syncing abilities. I think I'm just tired of talentless celebs making a ton of money off the guilible.

I miss the days of actual bands that were known for their live performances and THEN getting a record deal.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll agree with part of that, yes she did it on her own. But her entire career was based on her look, dancing and lip syncing abilities. I think I'm just tired of talentless celebs making a ton of money off the guilible.

I miss the days of actual bands that were known for their live performances and THEN getting a record deal.

Agree.

but those days are over unfortunately. there hasn't been a really great band since Nirvana.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno. A lot of smaller bands fit my ears. I like Sheila Chandra, the Green Day FOXBORO HOT TUBS, and a few off beat others. Acknowledging Nirvana is fine, but it reminds me of people who only liked the Doors. Got to move on.

not saying I only liked Nirvana...i have loads of favorite bands (including the Doors, yes)

I was simply saying that there hasn't been a truly GREAT band since Nirvana.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
not saying I only liked Nirvana...i have loads of favorite bands (including the Doors, yes)

That actually made me think, I may have to agree with you on that, nobody is jumping out at me anyways. I just miss the live non-studio produced 4-5 guys playing actual instruments shows. Hell I would almost take the 80s back over what plays over most of the radio these days >.<

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Sorry for the presumption, then. But anything would be better than the SPICE GOILS.

Getting to be up and front and encompassing is more difficult these days. NIRVANA came to the forefront almost as a afterthought, and Curt Cobain couldn't deal with it.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry for the presumption, then. But anything would be better than the SPICE GOILS.

Getting to be up and front and encompassing is more difficult these days. NIRVANA came to the forefront almost as a afterthought, and Curt Cobain couldn't deal with it.

kinda glad they're not around anymore...both of them