WTF is wrong with you women?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to Kassokilleri2ff women do not like root beer:

I don't think I have ever met a girl who likes root beer. What the hell?!

d-low 1 is full of root beer:

And of course what am I drinking now, that I was drinking before I even got on here?
Yeah, you guessed it. A damn root beer. :biggrin1:

Could it be that women would be more attracted to d-low 1 if his system wasn't saturated with root beer??????????:confused:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I have ever met a girl who likes root beer. What the hell?! I love root beer. And anytime I've gone out or somehow the drink of choice comes up, girls always go "ewww root beer?!?".

Do you like root beer ladies? Am I wrong? Am i absolutely correct? If so, wtf is wrong with root beer?! its delicious!

nothing is wrong with me i like root beer as well. some times i go to the Amish store near me an buy the real stuff and it makes 5 gal. cost about $25 for the ingredient, but there isn't nothing you can buy that taste anywhere near close to how good that stuff is home made. i enjoy seating under a shade tree in the hot summer and having a nice glass of root beer on ice with my hubby. also love root beer floats as well so dont put me in the category with those other women your talking about LOL

Last edited:

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think I have ever met a girl who likes root beer. What the hell?! I love root beer. And anytime I've gone out or somehow the drink of choice comes up, girls always go "ewww root beer?!?".

Do you like root beer ladies? Am I wrong? Am i absolutely correct? If so, wtf is wrong with root beer?! its delicious!

it's one of about only 5 pop items I drink. I enjoy it most of the time except Barq's that I don't like at all.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Where are you meeting these women and why are you lumping us all together?! I love root beer! My BF and I were at BevMo a couple months ago and I spent a good amount of time looking at all the different types and bought several to try out. Rat Bastard Root Beer, in addition to having an amusing name, wasn't too bad.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
its good to see the love for root beer on here! Yay root beer! I think pretty much every girl ive ever dated and alot that ive talked to at work all hate root beer thats where im getting my asking pool from lol. I've dated about 10 girls so yea, its not a whole lot, but still! That many people and all of them hate root beer? Crazyness! But you lpsg'ers have good heads on your shoulders! lol

Allyn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Count me as another woman who loves root beer. Since I moved to the U.S. I've fallen in love with the stuff. I can't have root beer floats though because I'm allergic to milk. :(

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Its horrible and tastes like medicine!!!

We don't have to like it do we???

I like dandelion and Burdock though...now THAT tastes good. Ginger beer okay, Root beer YUCK!!!!!!!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't drink soda much these days. I prefer birch beer over root beer though, but I can still drink it.

buddysattva

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like dandelion and Burdock though...now THAT tastes good. Ginger beer okay, Root beer YUCK!!!!!!!

dandelion and burdock, now that is some mediciny tasting stuff. i like all sorts of tastes including fermented odditites like this. surprising you like that but not rootbeer.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh rootbeer is YUMMY! I love rootbeer and always have. It's the soda of choice in my house for me and my kids. Also love cream soda. Of course water is the favorite beverage of all times...

I know a ton of woman who love rootbeer btw...