WTF ? Monster Banned. What took so Long ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
The thing I hated about Monster was that he tried to get people to call him a fake and then tried to get them banned.

Many people, including myself, got warnings or bans by challenging Monster's authenticity. He was a general nuisance to this site. Despite Monster's lack of sophistication, some experienced members still fell into his trap and got banned.

Ironically, Monster didn't get banned for having a fake gallery, even though this is now a TOS violation. Ever since they made this much-needed clause, I was hoping that they'd ban Monster... but alas.

Monster got banned due to his own temper. Whenever anyone challenged his authenticity, he'd go into an accusatory, immature rage. He'd wild claims and if he couldn't support them then he'd resort to a slew of immature attacks. He has done this to many members of this site, but when he started harassing the mods after they politely asked him to give them a tiny shred of evidence that his gallery was legit, he went apeshit on them because, of course, he couldn't prove that his gallery was legit. The mods were just doing their job and didn't need that kind of grief. Harassing the mods is just plain stupid, and that's why he got banned. If he just kept his yap shut, he might still be here ... injecting his insipid two-word replies into threads.

I'd love it if sleazeball and hungmuscle were formally asked to return to the site, and anyone else who got banned after challenging Monster's validity. I know that they broke other rules too, but Monster drove them to the breaking point.

I remember, years ago, when Monster would make a private room in chat called "Monster's Clubhouse" and invite only the "hot" ones to join him (it was password-protected). Ironically, I bet that the real monster isn't much to look at.

I remember when Monster would get into a flame war with somebody who challenged his authenticity and he would write "See ya," then they'd be banned within days. The smugness and arrogance really got under my skin.

I remember when he put up a photo that was posted previously on at least two other sites. When he was called on it, his reply was something like, "I never said that the photo was of me." The file name was "me.jpg." He then took it down, changed the filename, and put it back up. He had one lame excuse after another; I am so glad that it's over.

Anyway, that was my diatribe, maybe even a polemic. It's good to vent after bottling it up for so many years! I know that he's not here to defend himself, which is why I'm only stating personal observations and not personal opinions.

Monster has been banned before, but came back 8 days later. I hope that his one is permanent.

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
And, iirc, it was not so much that he was using other people's pics but that it looked like the pics he had in his gallery were not all of the same person; he staunchly refused to authenticate them and, as has been said, was abusive to those who questioned all that...

At least 3 different people. And the ones with the face shots were from the mid 90's, so he would have been about 10 years older than he claimed.

Fudging a few years off your age isn't a big deal to me, but changing it by about 33% is a different story altogether.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know if the ban is permanent? Some people have been banned for only a set period of time. It would be more than disappointing if Monster were re-admitted.

Well Mem, as you know theres no lack of Sad, Sick and dysfunctional people on these sites. Anyone with 1/2 a brain could tell he was a fake, so I am not sure why so many people fed into his need to be accepted as REAL. Bottom line, this site plays a different role to diff people. Is it really "support" or merely "enabling"....????

I think that you've got the answer to your own question right there. To see illustrations of what I mean, look at some of the posts in my thread "17" x 10-3/4", photo verified."

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I was a mod and I don't know what you're talking about.
('Course, maybe I'm just the last to hear.)

I made this thread before you became a mod. This phenomenon was was commonplace in 2007 and 2008. It also inspired me to make this thread and a "Who is Protecting Monster?' thread elsewhere. This is after his opponents ended up dropping like flies.

I had some mod friends back then who gave me the scoop. One mod in particular was very partial to Monster.

PS. This time I learned through the intricate LPSG grapevine that Monster was annoying the mods for a while.

Last edited:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Well, someone put bugs in the Mods Hall ... under the coffee table, next to the condom tray.
Rex? Reeeeeeex?
Things filtered down my way. I've been accused of hacking this site more than once over the years because of this. Once upon a time, long, long ago, most of the mods were my friends. Even today, at least half of the former mods I can call a "friend," so I still hear things now and then. It happens. I kept things discrete, however. I never gave away anything damning. I knew which mod was protecting Monster, but I let it be. That was years ago.

Are the mods not allowed to confide in a friend who happens to be a member about tough decisions that they need to make or conflicts that relate directly to that member?

I am sure that you are joking; you know how many mods have confided in me over the years.

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hahahahaha Watch the tenor of your criticism man :biggrin1: I was saying this about DMW and several others long ago and it got me BANNED !

Hate to see you go bye bye

HH

Thanks for watching out for me HH baby. but I've already been to the exile dark side, and ya know what ? It aint so bad.....:biggrin1:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We know you aint nice. thats why I am trying to get you banned bitch !

Please!
I have done a masters` thesis on old hags like u!
U don`t scare me:wink:
Only small dicks do!:redface:

Masters thesis? was that when they gave you some time off from working in the fields to write an essay during your home schooling by candlelight? :confused:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Originally Posted by luka82 http://www.lpsg.org/157104-wtf-monster-banned-what-took-2.html#post2426760http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
I have done a masters` thesis on old hags like u!
U don`t scare me:wink:
Luka, Rubi's gonna buy you an apostrophe machine for Xmas.
K.?

Masters thesis? was that when they gave you some time off from working in the fields to write an essay during your home schooling by candlelight? :confused:
Master of arts
Master's degree
Master's thesis
Etc.
Similarly:
Bachelor of arts
Bachelor's degree
Etc.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Another thing that has been bothering during the past few days:

3 weeks ago, Monster's profile view count was 37,892 (source)
It's now at 65,000!

Very fishy. How can it take 3 weeks to accumulate what previously took 2 years? I think that's when the page view count started, possibly a bit less than 2.

This has happened to several other people on this site.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He tried to get me banned multiple times without success. And lets not even go into how he got a huge following by his "almost entirely straight" sexual preference. We all know how that played a role in his popularity. There's something about a really "hot" guy with fake pics that is 90% straight who loves to fuck men that gets you no shortage of horny gay men willing to take up for you.

I know i speak for many when i say that little fucker needed his light taken out long long ago. He was a troll who tried way too hard to get people tangled up and banned for not getting along with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.