WTF? Please Read

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Avy Avy, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Avy Avy

Avy Avy New Member

Last year I went to an Angel's Baseball game and near the end of the game I went to use the urinals. So the restroom is full of guys all taking a pee.

Anyway, you might already know from my other threads that I am a grower and well there are certain times when my penis gets really...let's just say, "scared". Going pee at this urinal was one of those times and the line up was like this; me, this kid who was about 10 years old and a man who was hung like a horse. It was one of the biggest, thickest penises I have seen in real life.
    For those of you who'd like to criticize me for looking, I will just say I think I had to look at it because it probably had it's own gravitational pull. If I tried not to look then I'd probably strain my neck or something.

So there we were among a bunch of other guys, the boy, Godzilla, and I we are all peeing and nobody is trying to hide from each other. The kid who is standing between us looks over at Godzilla and then turns and looks at my scared little friend and then whips his head around and looks at Godzilla again then he turns back and looks at me and then back at the horse wiener. Then the boy looked back down at me but this time like he was trying to see where the rest was or something because he actually put his head out a little. After that he looked up at my face with this expression like "WTF?" and then he turns back to the horse cock and looks at my face again and I just shrugged my shoulders.

After that we were all done peeing and go our separate ways but that sticks out in my mind as a time that I was at my smallest and I was being compared to an obviously well above average dick.

Not sure what kind (if any) comments to expect but I felt like sharing that seeing as this seems like the appropriate place.

#1 Avy Avy, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I hate it when that happens. Whenever mine seems to retreat, a guy walks up who has a monster cock. I'm definitely a grower but wish sometimes I was both.

3. Tommy56

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very Funny!

Draft saved Draft deleted