WTF Who is this

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mint has been measured at 9 inches, she's a bit thin, and she's very petite so it looks bigger.

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And it's not photo shopped, there's plenty of video evidence of the real deal on that site.

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Surprised anyone believes that, look at all the stair stepping and blank pixels aroud the cock head outline, I could do that well and I barely know how to do anything with photoshop.

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude, wtf are you talking about? There are 3 videos posted and one very clear, unedited pic.

RecklessBull

Experimental Member
Media
I can't get over how hot that woman is. So tan and beautiful, and so well hung. I would love to see her receiving a blowjob. Does anyone have any vids of a trans getting blown or having her cock worshipped?

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there are a lot of confused 'straight' guys lusting after these models. These are MEN with fake tits and make-up, not women with a fake cock.

If you had sex with these people you'd be having gay sex, so any pretence at being str8 is clearly only skin deep.

cheers

Dillon

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are a lot of confused 'straight' guys lusting after these models. These are MEN with fake tits and make-up, not women with a fake cock.

If you had sex with these people you'd be having gay sex, so any pretence at being str8 is clearly only skin deep.

cheers

Dillon

I agree.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

cheers

Dillon
I saw many ladyboys in Bangkok a while back, at first view any straight guy would turn their head and go "phooaargh!" Since they are usually more feminine and curvascious than the average skinny, flat chested Thai girl, they have everything needed to visually turn a guy on.

However further admiration makes you realise that there is something wrong!:eek:
Usually they are excessively feminine, then there are the masculin features which can't be changed like big hands and an Adams apple. If she speaks it's the ultimate fantasy buster for those that seek pussy!

I wonder how many drunken sex tourists have made the mistake and had a mind opening experience?:tongue:

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

cheers

Dillon

What makes you think that people are confused? Of course they're men, but they obviously prefer to be seen largely as women.

If you have any sense of transexual etiquette, you'll understand that believe it or not, transexuals are people too, and if they prefer to be known as "she" then you ought to respect that about them. I don't think you'll find any transexual men that prefer to be called by male pronouns, but I don't think you'll find any of their fans believing that they're real females either.

As a man, I'm not turned on by other men's bodies, with the exception of a large cock. I don't get turned on by a handsome naked guy at all, zero interest, but a big cock and otherwise feminine features does do something for me.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dillon, you have a point there. Some of the earlier posts bothered me because they were referring to HIM as HER. I still think that that kind of body is intrigueing. For some bisexual men, I guess it's the best of both worlds. That current post is the best endowed he-she I have ever seen.
Dennis