Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
here's a PM I jusy received, can anyone decipher what the fuck it means?/

"I need your help. This could make us happy eternally. You have a camera connected to your PC. This sounds funny but don't disbelieve things. I can send video of mysle fthrough your camera. Uh huh it's weird but it works through some unknown laws of Physics. Not only that I can send through time. Video of me from the future can be sent to you.

Now if I can get you to send watch video I will give you numbers. If you play them before the deadline they will be the winning numbers to the lottery. I want mine, if you have a lottery in your state you can play them.

You can wait long as you want and make the lottery numbers go as high as you want.
"

your guess is as good as mine!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People! Read the message! The guy's receiving a PM from the fricking FUTURE! It's sort of like Kyle Chandler in "Early Edition" except it's here at LPSG! He has the winning lotto! Industrial is gonna be so rich he can host a HUGE LPSG bash at his mansion!

:rolleyes:

I got the exact same PM. I think this guy used the webcam poll and PM'd everyone who responded to it.

:spam::spam::spam:

I put him on ignore.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It sounds like you are dealing with someone with psychosis. You can either "join him/her on the moon" as Carl Jung would say, or simply ignore him/her. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's nuts and is probably going to send you a virus. I would ignore him.

here's a PM I jusy received, can anyone decipher what the fuck it means?/

"I need your help. This could make us happy eternally. You have a camera connected to your PC. This sounds funny but don't disbelieve things. I can send video of mysle fthrough your camera. Uh huh it's weird but it works through some unknown laws of Physics. Not only that I can send through time. Video of me from the future can be sent to you.

Now if I can get you to send watch video I will give you numbers. If you play them before the deadline they will be the winning numbers to the lottery. I want mine, if you have a lottery in your state you can play them.

You can wait long as you want and make the lottery numbers go as high as you want. "

your guess is as good as mine!