WTF

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've just had the second girl in a MONTH tell me I'm average. I know I'm big. WTW is up with you girls? What do you want? A flag pole?!! I feel dumb even posting this. Angry, too. What is big? Officially? Obviously I'm not it. Am I just fucking loose women? It's a continuous problem.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a matter of perspective isn't it, if these two women's previuos partners had all been ten inches they wouldn't view you as big, but did you ask them how big they considered you or piss them off in some way, it's not really the norm to comment on someone's size in a negative way unless it's really tiny.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've just had the second girl in a MONTH tell me I'm average. I know I'm big. WTF is up with you girls? What do you want? A flag pole?!! I feel dumb even posting this. As well you should . . . :rolleyes::tongue: Angry, too. What is big? IMO, 8" and up is big Officially? Obviously I'm not it. Am I just fucking loose women? Fact: There are no loose women, only small men:cool: It's a continuous problem.
Judging by the arrogant tone of your post, I am going to go out on a limb and say that perhaps when they said you were average they were referring to your skill level.:redface::rolleyes: They were being kind, if they wanted to be cruel they would have said you were small or below average. This is also an easy out for them; because they don't have to fuck you again.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I gotta go with what SP,and NJ said. It sounds like maybe you did something,that made them, pissed off?
It isn't the norm to comment unless you were totally inept and a selfish lover.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OMG thats really average isnt an exclaimation very often heard. So Im guessing you have asked these girls to comment on your size, possibly not the best idea in the world. Maybe in future you should spend more time grtting them to stroke your impressive cock, rather than your even more impressive ego??

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In sexual matters you should usually go with don't ask, don't tell. I have never had a woman tell me I sucked or was average. That I chalk up to not putting them (or myself) in a position of scrutiny or comparison to past lovers.

I have to agree with the trio (SP, NJ, and CB). Something must have made the women angry or perhaps you asked for critique and that made them mad. At any rate, just look at the common factors in the two encounters and don't repeat them if they didn't work.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's also a mechanism to keep a guy's ego in check. I know for a fact some women are hesitant to make positive comments about the dick for fear that he goes off thinking he's Don Juan/Rico Suave. It's like if you meet a gorgeous girl and everyone knows she is, you're going to try and not go for the obvious comment in order to seem over it - like you're looking for something deeper than that. You'd also take a kind of anti-stance if she seemed to really revel in being hot. You'd then be far more likely to play down her looks. This might've happened with you and your cock.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's also a mechanism to keep a guy's ego in check. I know for a fact some women are hesitant to make positive comments about the dick for fear that he goes off thinking he's Don Juan/Rico Suave. It's like if you meet a gorgeous girl and everyone knows she is, you're going to try and not go for the obvious comment in order to seem over it - like you're looking for something deeper than that. You'd also take a kind of anti-stance if she seemed to really revel in being hot. You'd then be far more likely to play down her looks. This might've happened with you and your cock.

This guy is smart!

If you're 8.25x6.75 then you're definitely well above average, statistically. This further suggests perhaps its something you did to get them mad. Since you did it two times, how about not doing it on the third? ;)

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Excellent insight Sixofspades. not to mention if a woman is going to hit you in the nuts (metaphorically speaking) what better way than to insult your penis post coitus (literally)?

Just as men get at women by telling them they have tiny, lopsided, or no tits, women get men in the same way about the penis. It's a tactic.

I dated a woman who was about 7 years older than I. She wanted marriage, I didn't and told her I liked what we had and wasn't ready for marriage (I was 19). She writes me a nine page "Dear John" letter and guess what three pages were devoted to? YEP! Cock and sex bashing. If I were to believe her I was hung like a gnat and had all the sexual prowess and feeling of a slug. Oddly enough, she came back a week later recanting and wanting me back. I rejected her and when I encountered her 8 years later at her sister's wedding? She was still trying to get back with me.

We can be petty and hurtful just as much as the women. Difference is women can masterfully use it as a weapon when needed. Us men usually are guilty by not thinking before speaking or victims of over confidence.

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your chick is stoned if she considers you average. It's a beautiful sight indeed.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm betting you're a bad lay. From what I hear, many dudes are. I think this happens because most women tolerate mediocre, or even bad sex. So, what happens is that a guy who puts in any effort at all, is automatically better. You've got a big one (unless that length measurement is from the underside, in which case you likely are average)

ANyway, I came to these conclusions after talking to a variety of people with different sexual habits and experiences. I personally have never had bad sex, but from what I gather, a great many men are lazy in bed, and the bigger they are, the more likely they seem to be lazier than others, or to just pound away like a mallet while believing their size delivers bliss regardless of their methods.

Understanding that sex is like a dance, and also that the female orgasm is like a reticent game animal which needs to be seduced, lured out, and teased, can you honestly examinne your sexual practices and draw the conclusion that you are a stellar lover- a Rock Star of Lays if you will? You probably can't. (I mean that statistically, not personally.) And if you can't that might be your answer, as NJQT already said.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've just had the second girl in a MONTH tell me I'm average. I know I'm big. WTW is up with you girls? What do you want? A flag pole?!! I feel dumb even posting this. Angry, too. What is big? Officially? Obviously I'm not it. Am I just fucking loose women? It's a continuous problem.

Yayyyyy! Another request that we accept a broad qualification based on someone elses limited anecdotal experience!

Hon, if you're so sure you're big (and yes, okay, looking at your pics you appear to be, go stroke off to that, whatever) then you should start investing in the confidence that should come with it.

The kind of confidence that doesn't mean your ego is destroyed when someone says something you think isn't true. When a girl says they think you're average, you can do 1 of 3 things.

1. Be a true gentleman and laugh it off in private. If she's with you in bed, make sure you're making her moan her head off, and *then* see how average she thinks you are. (Ding ding ding!)

2. Laugh to her face. (Bzzzzzzt! This is the wrong answer, but it is still more acceptable than option 3...)

3. Take it on the chin, then come to our nice little message board, and lob broad accusations about our gender in general with an angry tone. (Can you see why our responses are a little negative.)

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How tall you are ? iam 6-5 tall and my 8x6 penis dont look big on me .

Height plays a big factor on dick size perception.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excellent insight Sixofspades. not to mention if a woman is going to hit you in the nuts (metaphorically speaking) what better way than to insult your penis post coitus (literally)?

Just as men get at women by telling them they have tiny, lopsided, or no tits, women get men in the same way about the penis. It's a tactic.

I dated a woman who was about 7 years older than I. She wanted marriage, I didn't and told her I liked what we had and wasn't ready for marriage (I was 19). She writes me a nine page "Dear John" letter and guess what three pages were devoted to? YEP! Cock and sex bashing. If I were to believe her I was hung like a gnat and had all the sexual prowess and feeling of a slug. Oddly enough, she came back a week later recanting and wanting me back. I rejected her and when I encountered her 8 years later at her sister's wedding? She was still trying to get back with me.

We can be petty and hurtful just as much as the women. Difference is women can masterfully use it as a weapon when needed. Us men usually are guilty by not thinking before speaking or victims of over confidence.
Yes i have had my share of hurt too. I thank god i dont have to date anymore.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe they are talking about your personality. Or maybe you got size queens on your hands. Either way, complaining about our entire gender wont score you points. Suck it up, move on and find someone who thinks you're massive. Really that's all you can do. If you really are 8¼ then you are not small. Girls perceptions can be skewed when personality sucks. Maybe it's their secret way of getting back at you.

brunozerli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, i'm 5/6 but inches and some girls told me that i'm big and some others that i'm pretty small, just one told me that i'm average.
Many of them told me that i have a perfect sized dick: sounds like a nice way to say "sorry, i can't tell you that you're big"

I didn't feel hurt, I like my dick anyway.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never told a guy to his face he was average or small. But then again he wasnt asking me. I'd probably lie anyway, its just an awkward situation to be in when youre naked. I've had a couple of really small guys, as far as they knew, i was having a good time. It's not worth making a big deal over. The other ladies obviously had some wonderful points when they said you must have pissed her off, its not that unusual to think about saying something like that when the guy thinks way too much of himself.

Hell i've been told by a guy that im "thick" and i just blew it off. I know im not and if i were i'd be proud none the less. But im not and i didnt go asking if he thought i was skinny or thick or whatever, but i surely didnt post my sad story here. I've been told by people here that i should grow out my hair, do more explicit videos, take more X rated photos, etc. I just get over it and realize not everyone has the opinion i want to hear, so i dont ask!

While i've never told a guy his penis was average or small, i have had to hop off of the guy and tell him to take me home because it just wasnt going well. This guy was the worst lay of my life.

And what the other person said about big cocks being lazy notoriously, i could see this being an issue. Maybe the little guy does work harder?

I cant imagine you were in the throws of passion and said something sexy like "You like my big cock in your mouth?" and she retorted with something like "You mean your AVERAGE cock?"