WTF

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, i'm 5/6 but inches and some girls told me that i'm big and some others that i'm pretty small, just one told me that i'm average.
Many of them told me that i have a perfect sized dick: sounds like a nice way to say "sorry, i can't tell you that you're big"

I didn't feel hurt, I like my dick anyway.

Guys tend to think the penis size charts should line up perfectly with perception. In other words, if 5.75" length x 4.75" girth is the averaged penis size on a chart then guys think that should be considered a medium sized penis. However, her perception of what constitutes a medium size penis depends on her experiences, vagina size, his body size (how it looks on him). I had a gf who had been with just two previous guys and one was 8.5" long and thickish (he was very proud of it and even measured it in front of her, and ran around on her with other women. He once wrote a letter to her apoligizing for "tearing up pussy all over town") and the other was even longer than him. She said she would bleed sometimes with the 8.5"er and the other she often bled. I was 5.75" length x 4.75 girth when we went together and after we had broke up I later heard that she said I had a small penis. I knew she didn't think I was big, but had thought she at least considered me average size. Also, Another ex said I had a small penis. She had been with some guys before me, and they were all bigger except one who was smaller.

SereneBlue posted a couple or so weeks back about her perception scale not matching up with guys' who are using penis size charts to go by. I don't clearly recall her scale right off, but I think the OP's size didn't make it into the big category.

While it's likely that anything over 8" is probably going to be considered big by most women (provided it has good girth to go along with it), there are plenty of women that can handle more. If she can handle a 9"er or even longer, then in her mind he may not be all that big. For instance, a woman 5'10" may be considered tall for women (and seem tall to other women), but to a 6'1" guy she isn't really all that tall. If a 5.75" penis seems small to a woman (the ex I mentioned) who couldn't hardly take over 8", then it must surely seem smallish to the women who can. If the average woman can handle up to 8" before any pain begins then my guess would be that 25% of women can handle 9"+ before any pain begins. Their scales are not going by penis size charts.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I'm not sure if you're asking them if you're big. If you're obviously fishing for compliments, some women may decide to consciously keep your ego in check.

Why are you angry, anyway? Was your cock smaller after these girls told you it was average? If you don't like what women are saying to you, try dating different women.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, thats what happen when you ask people about ur size... I mean some ppl would just make you look inferior because of ur conduct... keep it up and you will get this answer : smaller than my last 5 bf's LOL
If you know that 8 inches is big why do u have to comment on the obvious? next time if you like attracting attention then say before hand that u r 2.2" inches down there... then they will freak out when they see it!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys tend to think the penis size charts should line up perfectly with perception. In other words, if 5.75" length x 4.75" girth is the averaged penis size on a chart then guys think that should be considered a medium sized penis. However, her perception of what constitutes a medium size penis depends on her experiences, vagina size, his body size (how it looks on him). I had a gf who had been with just two previous guys and one was 8.5" long and thickish (he was very proud of it and even measured it in front of her, and ran around on her with other women. He once wrote a letter to her apoligizing for "tearing up pussy all over town") and the other was even longer than him. She said she would bleed sometimes with the 8.5"er and the other she often bled. I was 5.75" length x 4.75 girth when we went together and after we had broke up I later heard that she said I had a small penis. I knew she didn't think I was big, but had thought she at least considered me average size. Also, Another ex said I had a small penis. She had been with some guys before me, and they were all bigger except one who was smaller.

SereneBlue posted a couple or so weeks back about her perception scale not matching up with guys' who are using penis size charts to go by. I don't clearly recall her scale right off, but I think the OP's size didn't make it into the big category.

While it's likely that anything over 8" is probably going to be considered big by most women (provided it has good girth to go along with it), there are plenty of women that can handle more. If she can handle a 9"er or even longer, then in her mind he may not be all that big. For instance, a woman 5'10" may be considered tall for women (and seem tall to other women), but to a 6'1" guy she isn't really all that tall. If a 5.75" penis seems small to a woman (the ex I mentioned) who couldn't hardly take over 8", then it must surely seem smallish to the women who can. If the average woman can handle up to 8" before any pain begins then my guess would be that 25% of women can handle 9"+ before any pain begins. Their scales are not going by penis size charts.

btw, some women like this pain ;) not to much though but they ask for it... but cannot hold to many strokes to deep since it would start hurting more than pleasure.

Some women just lie about it, they are just mad. Of anything really, just like men talk about women just like it.... they know if they want to hurt u is by talking about sex... I wouln't talk anything bad about any ex's of mine.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
btw, some women like this pain ;) not to much though but they ask for it... but cannot hold to many strokes to deep since it would start hurting more than pleasure.

Yes, I had a female neighbor who had a hung bf and the pleasure/pain combination was obvious during her loud vocals. Another female neighbor had a bf that was said to be very thick. Her deep loud moans sounded a bit painful but still ecstatic at the same time. I use to travel some and at times the bed would be going in the next room. A few of those times the woman sounded like she was in pain but each time her voice was also full of esctasy. Except for once when the woman sounded like she was in total pain, like she was getting completely impaled. I didn't hear any ecstasy in her voice, only pain. She sounded as if he was extremely long and driving it all the way in.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm not sure if you're asking them if you're big. If you're obviously fishing for compliments, some women may decide to consciously keep your ego in check. True. I've never had a man ask me what I thought of their size.
Why are you angry, anyway? Was your cock smaller after these girls told you it was average? If you don't like what women are saying to you, try dating different women.
My feelings exactly!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
You're hot
And
Your dick is hot too.

You aren't average.

That's my two cents.
But i have a vagina, what do i know.

I'll vouche for you, you make the occational good comment :p
btw BedHeadRed I dunno how the guy ment it, but 'thick' isn't necessarily a bad thing

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've just had the second girl in a MONTH tell me I'm average. I know I'm big. WTW is up with you girls? What do you want? A flag pole?!! I feel dumb even posting this. Angry, too. What is big? Officially? Obviously I'm not it. Am I just fucking loose women? It's a continuous problem.
:biggrin1:
Use your tongue:tongue:
ok a serious...might look at it this way.
Maybe you are adding stength to the statement:
" Not how much you got, but how you use it!"
Perhap it's nothing to do with being well hung dude.
But they were sayin to you, you're just an average lover in bed...there is a difference.
Ladies of lpsg often say this...how much plainer do you want it said.
Kepp doing it till you get it right:biggrin1:

Are they gotcha = your ego...Hummm think about. Sounds like to me they won out over you.
Another ole saying: 'Less is sometimes More!'

As 1 lpsg male member to another, lean on me and repeat:
I"m da man!
I'm da man!
I'M DA MANNNNNNNN ! YEA! THE MAN!
Now feel better....good...you big dick cry baby!:wink: