WW2 holocaust a myth?!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called the holocaust of WW2 a myth!?

Would officials of both Israel and Germany not be in a position to 'correct' him on his distortion of world history?

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iranian leader denies Holocaust

I this Islamic extremism at work of just one man's desperate vie for suppression, power and control of a nation that wants change?

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read a pamphlet once stating it was all a jew lie, stated that they lied about the concentration camps in germany and that there were no death camps in germany, but if my memory serves me at the time the only death camps were in poland and that concentration camps in germany were only stations and labour camps. When I asked a teacher I knew he said that he had seen this group before and they often had stuff in they're writing like Germany never invaded chezch or austria, and other half truths. I find it scary what a little bit of clever wording will sometimes convince people of. Hell Glen Beck makes a living on it and his isnt clever.

Daddy Lucas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some numb-nuts out there still believe the world is flat. How about the flakes who swear the 1969 moon walk was produced in the backlot of an MGM studio. My uncle had 1st hand experience with the Holocaust. He was one of the US soldiers who liberated the concentration camp at Dachau. He spent the rest of his life going into schools and reliving his experience - educating kids on what can come from hate. Ahmadinejad is a squinty eyed fuck up. Anyone who would listen to him and his cracked-pot theories needs to be put to sleep! (Hurray for the Iran protesters!)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you tell a lie enough times it will become a myth,if we as mankind will let people get away with such things than genocide will stay as part of owr lifestyle.
the only way to prevent another holocaust is to teach it to owr kids, sadly in not one arab/muslim country is it tought. its been tought as a jewish lie to give justice to the state of Israel.
does it surprise anyone that moslims are the ones who suffer the most from genocide actions.
if i was in power i would send nato plans to throw green ballons in theran, we need to help the people of iran. and best with no guns but with love
Smart and sexy! ;)

Fortunately there are projects out there, like the Shoah Foundation, which record the testimonies of Holocaust survivors, so that we will not forget.
Hopefully.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to see Ahmedinijad's full speech. I noticed his referring to holocaust was not in quote marks, adn I have had about enough of Israel's whining about anti-semitism, since they seem to point to any incident that disagrees with them as anti-semitism. Also knowing Israel and Britain's and America's hostility towards Iran, I think I'd like to know what the full quotes were, not the chopped up allegations and interpretations.

and that there were no death camps in germany,

That is actually true. America exports its torture, Germany exported its death camps. Not just to Poland, however. There were quite a few big ones in Austria as well.

Last edited:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I perfectly agree that the Holocaust of Jewish people was a genocide and that it should never be fogotten.

What I would like to see is though is a solidarity to other genocides, such as of gypsies, homosexuals, leftists (by the Nazis), non or anticommunists (by Stalin), armenians (by the Turks), etc. etc. (pardon me about what I forgot). If the jewish community recognized them with the same emphasis (which is not the case), it would have a tremendous PR effect.

Furthermore - speaking of Dachau, Buchenwald, etc. - I would like to stress to the Anglo-Saxon community that concentration camps were an invention of the British in the Anglo-Boer war at the beginning of the 20th century.

Finally, remember that when Poland was shifted West by the Soviets, millions of German civilians were moved westwards from East Prussia, Pomerania etc. and that about 2 millions just disappeared.

EVIL IS EVIL, even if done by the winners, who tend to rewrite history their way.

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the less extreme version of the 'holocaust myth' is not that there were NO concentration/labour camps but the number of reported jews killed was hyper-inflated to push for their own sovereign land and rights as a nation of jews. All in all the soviets had the biggest casualties out of anyone else in WW2.

Ahmadinejad is an idiot. Funny how he pontificates about religion and moans about the immorality/sinfulness of the west, whilst rigging election results in his own country, and torturing opposition supporters. Very godly :/

As far as the Holocaust goes, there's overwhelming evidence to suggest it's completely true.
On a personal note, my Grandad helped to liberate one of the camps, and couldn't talk about it for years afterward, he found it so traumatic.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ça n'est pas ce qu'on fait qui compte,
C'est l'histoire {2x} ,
La façon dont on l'raconte
Pour se faire valoir.
L'important, dans la bataille,
C'est l'histoire {2x} ,
Qu'on découpe ou qu'on détaille
Selon l'auditoire.

Face aux Sarrazins d'Espagne,
En voyant son olifant,
Les soldats de Charlemagne
Disaient à Roland :
"Ça n'est pas ce qu'on fait qui compte,
C'est notoire {2x} ,
Ça n'est pas ce qu'on fait qui compte,
C'est l'histoire."

La glorieuse histoire de France
Est truffée d'assassinats,
De massacres et de violences
Et autres coups d'état.
Après tout, quand on y pense,
Bonaparte et Attila
Ont plus d'morts sur la conscience
Que Landru et Borgia.

etc. etc.

(Yves Duteil)

I will find the english translation some time.

Lol - good poem Euro. Just about got the gist of it (I think?!!). :)

S

superbot

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called the holocaust of WW2 a myth!?

Would officials of both Israel and Germany not be in a position to 'correct' him on his distortion of world history?

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iranian leader denies Holocaust

I this Islamic extremism at work of just one man's desperate vie for suppression, power and control of a nation that wants change?

Your thoughts?
Is it really worth giving this loon even one micro-second of attention by starting this thread.It's not even worthy of comment!!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is actually true. America exports its torture, Germany exported its death camps. Not just to Poland, however. There were quite a few big ones in Austria as well.

you really are an idiot...true that there were no concentration camps in Germany, huh? Ever heard of Buchenwald? Tell that to Elie Wiesel.

ever heard of Dachau?

yeah...you're right...if they were in Germany, they called them "collection points" or "labour camps" not "death camps"

Buchenwald, Dachau, Ravensbruck, Sachsenhausen, Begen/BElsen, Bernburg, Flossenburg, Kaufering, Mittelbau-Dora, Neuengamme, Ohrdruf,

were all in germany...

yet, strangely, although these were not "death camps" according to you,
roughly 580,000 people died in those camps...they were in Germany...but i guess that it is not a real "death camp", if they simply work and starve you to death, and perform medical experiments on you or simply execute you, as opposed to gassing you, huh?

do some research before you spout your ignorance