WW2 holocaust a myth?!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it's that pervert clown Ronald McD, and "New End" is a post whore. He's off on another sort of insult derby, verifying my feelings he has no depth.

Insult derby? And you have been here for less time than me, and double the post count.
Fucking puckered brown star lice egg.

+1 for derby score!

What kind of depth can you expect from someone who uses a Hamburger
mascot? What other company is really responsible for chain sawing down the Amazon?
You should drown your sorrows in a 100% USDA grade a 2 beef patty big mac. Don't forget to bring the kids, we have toys for them so they can slightly offset all the fat you'll be packing their hypnotized brains with. We'll even provide a toy that a worker in China made thousands of in one day, and still made less than the price of a happy meal.

You know you want some.

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, get rid of that fucking avatlkfdapoi y-4308nq/,,,0-98qy43 ptnewa lmg3qn;lktjhfdap9ibvg hydsn9ig;okne[t09equr gt9qu43hg;LMSNDFG;KAJDS P9W84H G3QOIJ NGFOEQR HGP9Q4 HTPOQ3HRT QEtar before you hurt someone.

agreed...it is worse than the posts it accompanies.

and that takes some doing.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sure they kept records of any Germans they executed in camps. You are talking about the Nazis like they were Americans. Americans make laws and then break them in secret. The Nazis had no need to hide what they were doing, and they certainly kept records of it. If there is one thing you can say about the Nazis, they weren't hypocrites. How do you think we know so much about their various programs and scientific experiments?

because of eyewitness testimony, dumbass.

oh yeah, Mengele was really open about all his scientific experiments in Auschwitz.

so much so he felt the need to flee to South America, and most of what we know comes from the victims and survivors.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well the whole purpose of the “holocaust is a myth” argument is to excuse an atrocity by making its victims, villains, and the villains victims of an alleged deception.

It’s the old “Police of Thought”, up to their old tricks again, making the truth a lie (via cool rationalizations and speculation), while presenting the lie as truth.

It’s the “switcheroo”, the sleigh of hand, McDonald becoming the guy in blackface, the guy in blackface becoming the clown…

After all, history is not what actually happened. It’s only what we remember.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Only difference is, sweetie, is that I don't pretend not to be a prick. I AM a prick to those who deserve it. The problem is, you don't know that you're just as much of one if not even worse. The fact that you don't frequently use 4 or 5-letter descriptive words doesn't cover your tracks either.

And if you haven't noticed how this board works, Trinitroll, all one has to do is quote you and then someone who has you on ignore can actually read what you said. I'm sure that is why Bbucko saw what you said in response to his comment because I quoted it. Of course, you didn't notice that slight oversight and right now you look like an ass. Don't worry... no apologies needed. Just as long as you know. :rolleyes:

oh dear...you are quite dense. There was no oversight. I'm well aware of how things work. Only you don't get it...as usual. :rolleyes: He calls my name too much to be ignoring me. I know that one is too deep for you.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well the whole purpose of the “holocaust is a myth” argument is to excuse an atrocity by making its victims, villains, and the villains victims of an alleged deception.

It’s the old “Police of Thought”, up to their old tricks again, making the truth a lie (via cool rationalizations and speculation), while presenting the lie as truth.

It’s the “switcheroo”, the sleigh of hand, McDonald becoming the guy in blackface, the guy in blackface becoming the clown…

After all, history is not what actually happened. It’s only what we remember.

er, that's sleight of hand... :cool:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, get rid of that fucking avatlkfdapoi y-4308nq/,,,0-98qy43 ptnewa lmg3qn;lktjhfdap9ibvg hydsn9ig;okne[t09equr gt9qu43hg;LMSNDFG;KAJDS P9W84H G3QOIJ NGFOEQR HGP9Q4 HTPOQ3HRT QEtar before you hurt someone.

I couldn't take that ***** avatar any more. The dude's now the sole occupant of my Ignore List.

Ahhh, the relief.

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you want to look. Yes, yess... you could not resist. Now say it slowly, and loook into my eyes

Big macs do not equal heart attacks
french fries are not a loaded gun
the only thing a supersized coca cola is
a child's diabetic fun

mwahahahahahaha!

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You do know that the person who portrayed Ronnie McD in television advertisments through the 80's-90's was a closet case vegetarian (that's why he never actually bit into any of the foods). This made him a hypocrite just like New End. :09:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Insult derby? And you have been here for less time than me, and double the post count.
Fucking puckered brown star lice egg.

+1 for derby score!

You should drown your sorrows in a 100% USDA grade a 2 beef patty big mac. Don't forget to bring the kids, we have toys for them so they can slightly offset all the fat you'll be packing their hypnotized brains with. We'll even provide a toy that a worker in China made thousands of in one day, and still made less than the price of a happy meal.

You know you want some.

I have never eaten at McDonald's.

My son doesn't like McDonald's either. They put peanut oil into the food they make and he has allergies..

Perhaps that I've have a higher post count than thou, probably because I can find things to type out with a degree of intellect, civility, clarity and without the pronged troll comments that various individuals love to deal with.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps that I've have a higher post count than thou, probably because I can find things to type out with a degree of intellect, civility, clarity and without the pronged troll comments that various individuals love to deal with.

Ahhh... a gentleman flame warrior. Well played, sire, well played.

*golf clap*