WWE STAR Kurt Angle ?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by freeman04, Jan 26, 2009.

1. freeman04

freeman04 New Member

hey i really think WWE's kurt angle has the perfect bubble butt anyone have anything on it ?

2. D_Harry_Sphincter

D_Harry_Sphincter Account Disabled

Uhhh, not really caring to look...but I'll let you know, it's TNA's Kurt Angle, not WWE since 2006.

3. December

December Member

I've always found Kurt to have a really hot ass

Attached Files:

4. mickypics

mickypics Member

Ya, it's fuckin huge. Love a big ass on a muscle jock. I'd slap that thing till it turns red before having it for lunch and dinner.

5. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    AMAZING ass!! and legs..

6. xempx

xempx New Member

He has an amazing body as well! I love watching him wrestle.

7. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    great ass! steroids tend to do that...

8. hung_me

hung_me Member

Dude, he's an actual gold-medal Olympian (post-Cold War *rolls eyes*). He doesn't do 'roids; I'm rather sure of it.

9. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    maybe not while he was in the olympics, but a lot of "pro wrestlers" use steroids.... it takes half the work and twice the results.

i'm not an expert on the subject, but i did find this on wikipedia:

"On March 6, 2007, Sports Illustrated reported that Angle's name was found in the client database of a Florida wellness center suspected of being a front for distributing performance-enhancing drugs.[114] The magazine alleged Angle had received prescriptions for trenbolone (which is not approved for human use by the FDA) and nandrolone, both anabolic steroids. Angle responded on his official website: "I did not improperly receive prescriptions. It is well documented that in my career I have broken vertebrae in my neck on five occasions and each time the course of treatment was under the care and supervision of my doctors. Any attempt to link me to the athletes in the current news accounts who may have improperly sought performance-enhancing drugs is without foundation."[115]
    Approximately two weeks later on March 19, 2007, Sports Illustrated posted on its website another article in its continuing series investigating a steroid and HGH ring used by a number of professional athletes in several sports. That article mentioned that 10 other professional wrestlers were implicated to have received performance-enhancing drugs from the same drug ring including four WWE wrestlers and Eddie Guerrero.[116] Kurt never failed a drug test for pain pills. He did, however, fail a steroid test under WWE's Wellness Policy because his prescription for Deca-Durabolin had expired.[117]"

10. freeman04

freeman04 New Member

thanks i think his ass is fucking hott!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted