WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit killed wife and himself

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Tank30, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Just saw it on the news. WWE wrestler Chris Benoit killed his wife then himself.

2. Tank30

Tank30 Member

And his 7 year old son. Such a shame.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Probably 'roid rage.

4. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    and put a bible next to each body...he then strangled himself? as of yet no suicide note was found..............

5. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Oops my bad. There is a whole entire thread on this already in et cetera.

6. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    that is what the newscaster said ."..roid rage"

7. visualrockstar

visualrockstar Active Member

roid rage is generally rage....sounds too planned for me....thewife and son were dead a day or so before he killed himself.....placing the bible and the fact his wife's feet and hand were tied are alil too pre determined to be rage to me

8. gjorg

Gold Member

By no means do I mean to make light of an obviously incrediblly sad situation but the term "roid rage" is unbelevibly poor choice of terminology. I know it means steriods but it sounds like preparation H might have helped him. This is another case of a drug overdose (probably) just because it's not crack does not mean that its not a drug-chemical problem.

9. Shad

Shad Member

Albums:

Actually, that's not the case at all, and a poor presumption if you know the facts of the case. This was a deliberate act, not one of a roid rage type anger. He tied his wife up at the hands, and feet. He killed her, then their son the next day by smothering him, then himself the next day by hanging himself with a pulley from his gym equipment. He also placed bibles by his son and wife's bodies. All the while staying in the house with the dead bodies of the family members he killed (until killing himself). The time between their deaths, the bibles, and the wife being bound and asphyxiated are all indicators that this was not 'roid rage. The WWE has an independant drug testing source, which claims on April 10th Benoit passed a drug test. The Sheriff's Office stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was domestic problems that lead up to this. The facts actually support this theory. But the truth is, we'll probably never know for sure.

So, why the presumption that it was 'roid rage? Is it because he is muscular, because he is a wrestler?:confused:

And by the way, this has nothing to do with his endowment.:rolleyes:

10. gjorg

Gold Member

His endowment----hmmm more news I was ignorant of. I was just resonding to the original blurb . Sorry I should know better and stand back and shut up for a while. Well about that endowment????

11. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    well you have certainly enlightened us --and for that I thank you

12. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

I do know that when your embalmed your penis doesn't fill out when the fluid replaces blood.

13. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    So sad...what excess testosterone can do.....just fucking awful.

14. chico8

chico8 New Member

Actually, it seems as though he suffered from low testosterone which is evidently one of the signs of prior 'roid usage. His son also suffered from some odd genetic problem, possibly a result of the guy's prior steroid usage.

It's sad that the WWE has decided that there's no possible way that drug usage could have caused this, especially since they couldn't possibly know this early in the game.

I'll bet there are a lot more cases like this of steroid usage gone amok. Sad that so much emphasis is put on the body and so little on the mind...

15. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Update: As a result of this major tragedy, the WWE has suffered major stock losses in the tune of 21 million dollars.

16. visualrockstar

visualrockstar Active Member

Ok possibly from prior use he has low testosterone HOWEVER no way in hell can it be roid rage.....it wasn't a rage at all that happened or did you not read what all was said......if it had all happened same day...wife was not tied down....bibles places with them....and he killed himself same day after realizing what he did...ok then i would go with roid rage....maybe it still has an affect from prior use however it can not in no way be roid rage. Which is what the WWE said

17. chico8

chico8 New Member

Well, the story gets fishier and fishier and it looks as though the WWE has been complicit in covering up the possibility of illicit drug use.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that the WWE is trying to cover up the facts of the case before toxicology reports have even been completed. Let's hope this turns into a huge issue and the WWE is forced to deal with its longstanding inability to confront drug usage.

18. chico8

chico8 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted