WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit killed wife and himself

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
and put a bible next to each body...he then strangled himself? as of yet no suicide note was found..............

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
roid rage is generally rage....sounds too planned for me....thewife and son were dead a day or so before he killed himself.....placing the bible and the fact his wife's feet and hand were tied are alil too pre determined to be rage to me

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By no means do I mean to make light of an obviously incrediblly sad situation but the term "roid rage" is unbelevibly poor choice of terminology. I know it means steriods but it sounds like preparation H might have helped him. This is another case of a drug overdose (probably) just because it's not crack does not mean that its not a drug-chemical problem.

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably 'roid rage.

Actually, that's not the case at all, and a poor presumption if you know the facts of the case. This was a deliberate act, not one of a roid rage type anger. He tied his wife up at the hands, and feet. He killed her, then their son the next day by smothering him, then himself the next day by hanging himself with a pulley from his gym equipment. He also placed bibles by his son and wife's bodies. All the while staying in the house with the dead bodies of the family members he killed (until killing himself). The time between their deaths, the bibles, and the wife being bound and asphyxiated are all indicators that this was not 'roid rage. The WWE has an independant drug testing source, which claims on April 10th Benoit passed a drug test. The Sheriff's Office stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was domestic problems that lead up to this. The facts actually support this theory. But the truth is, we'll probably never know for sure.

So, why the presumption that it was 'roid rage? Is it because he is muscular, because he is a wrestler?:confused:

And by the way, this has nothing to do with his endowment.:rolleyes:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His endowment----hmmm more news I was ignorant of. I was just resonding to the original blurb . Sorry I should know better and stand back and shut up for a while. Well about that endowment????

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually, that's not the case at all, and a poor presumption if you know the facts of the case. This was a deliberate act, not one of a roid rage type anger. He tied his wife up at the hands, and feet. He killed her, then their son the next day by smothering him, then himself the next day by hanging himself with a pulley from his gym equipment. He also placed bibles by his son and wife's bodies. All the while staying in the house with the dead bodies of the family members he killed (until killing himself). The time between their deaths, the bibles, and the wife being bound and asphyxiated are all indicators that this was not 'roid rage. The WWE has an independant drug testing source, which claims on April 10th Benoit passed a drug test. The Sheriff's Office stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was domestic problems that lead up to this. The facts actually support this theory. But the truth is, we'll probably never know for sure.

So, why the presumption that it was 'roid rage? Is it because he is muscular, because he is a wrestler?:confused:

And by the way, this has nothing to do with his endowment.:rolleyes:

well you have certainly enlightened us --and for that I thank you

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, it seems as though he suffered from low testosterone which is evidently one of the signs of prior 'roid usage. His son also suffered from some odd genetic problem, possibly a result of the guy's prior steroid usage.

It's sad that the WWE has decided that there's no possible way that drug usage could have caused this, especially since they couldn't possibly know this early in the game.

I'll bet there are a lot more cases like this of steroid usage gone amok. Sad that so much emphasis is put on the body and so little on the mind...

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, it seems as though he suffered from low testosterone which is evidently one of the signs of prior 'roid usage. His son also suffered from some odd genetic problem, possibly a result of the guy's prior steroid usage.

It's sad that the WWE has decided that there's no possible way that drug usage could have caused this, especially since they couldn't possibly know this early in the game.

I'll bet there are a lot more cases like this of steroid usage gone amok. Sad that so much emphasis is put on the body and so little on the mind...

Ok possibly from prior use he has low testosterone HOWEVER no way in hell can it be roid rage.....it wasn't a rage at all that happened or did you not read what all was said......if it had all happened same day...wife was not tied down....bibles places with them....and he killed himself same day after realizing what he did...ok then i would go with roid rage....maybe it still has an affect from prior use however it can not in no way be roid rage. Which is what the WWE said

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, the story gets fishier and fishier and it looks as though the WWE has been complicit in covering up the possibility of illicit drug use.

I think it's absolutely disgusting that the WWE is trying to cover up the facts of the case before toxicology reports have even been completed. Let's hope this turns into a huge issue and the WWE is forced to deal with its longstanding inability to confront drug usage.

A prosecutor investigating pro wrestler Chris Benoit, who killed his wife and son and committed suicide, is questioning World Wrestling Entertainment's early assertion that the boy had a form of mental retardation called Fragile X syndrome.
A spokesperson for WWE — which shortly after the killings deflected speculation about steroids by saying the Benoits had argued over whether the wrestler should stay home more to take care of the 7-year-old son — also backed away Tuesday from its statements about the boy's diagnosis.
Fayette County prosecutor Scott Ballard said in a news release Tuesday that some of the boy's medical records have been reviewed and "they do not mention any pre-existing mental or physical impairment."