X Factor twins John and Edward

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am I alone in my thinking that these are the most arrogant, irritating, talentless pair to ever grace the TV screen?

What the hell is Louis Walsh on? Can't he see how much they are detested and will be voted off very quickly? :rolleyes:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hate them hate them hate them hate them x infinity!

They literally make me burn up with anger when I so much as look at them, and if that prick Louis Walsh puts them through to the final 12 my head might actually explode!

I
HATE
THEM!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

They literally make me burn up with anger when I so much as look at them, and if that prick Louis Walsh puts them through to the final 12 my head might actually explode!

I
HATE
THEM!

EDIT: Didn't mean to post this twice, not sure what happened... maybe in my john and edward induced madness I submitted twice!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I
HATE
THEM!

That is exactly how I feel Denise. Considering how much fantastic talent is in the competition this year it would be a travesty if they went through. :frown1:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think the girls will like them though MrAv... I can't imagine anyone seeing them and liking them... I can only imagine people wanting to torture them slowly!

I don't like Simon Cowell but I loved it when he said that if he got the groups he wouldn't even let the twins get on the plane! haha

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Am I alone in my thinking that these are the most arrogant, irritating, talentless pair to ever grace the TV screen?

What the hell is Louis Walsh on? Can't he see how much they are detested and will be voted off very quickly? :rolleyes:

They are cocky 17 year old boys, who drive louis's testosterone into overdrive. He's counting the days until he can Lou Pearlman them.:eek:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its the MacDonald brothers all over again!

Louis is a twat. They have the look of the wins out of the The Shining. And that's not a compliment.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dislike them too. I don't think Louis really cares about which choice is his last because he has two girl groups in the final. Miss Frank is by far the best group imo. I'll be routing for them to win.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Louis is a complete and utter bellend

You could see Ronan didn't like them at all... they can't sing a fucking note!

I hope the rest of the nation hates them as much as I do, want them out the first week!!!!