X factor UK 2009

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If this guy does not win then it's a total injustice. For an 18 year old with no coaching he shows a totally natural talent. He has it all oh and he's a Geordie :tongue:

Oh and what the fuck are John and Edward still doing in the competition? :mad:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cannot believe John and Edward, i cringed and cringed watching their Britney routine, i guess they are in for entertainment, no doubt there are a few voters keeping them in just for the crack.

I personally like the gal group Miss Frank but i expect the enevitable to happen, they will lose out to a solo artist because voters i think like championing the ones that perform on their own fighting just for themselves etc

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for posting this, D. It's fun to see and we obviously don't get it here. That 18 year old singer is amazing; I got chills. Those brothers are appalling. And I think Simon is actually meaner to contestants here in the States than he is on that show, there!

Now come on P, you should know he is overdramatising when he's over there to keep in line with you drama queens! :tongue::biggrin1:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for posting this, D. It's fun to see and we obviously don't get it here. That 18 year old singer is amazing; I got chills. Those brothers are appalling. And I think Simon is actually meaner to contestants here in the States than he is on that show, there!

Funny you should say that about Simon but he has mellowed so much. I get the impresssion he has moved away from the brutal honesty to a place where he tries to give some glimpse of positivity.

As for the young lad Joe. Chills? Yeah right - he wil be a star. :wink:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't you guys sleep?

Anyway, I agree about Joe, and I don't think the twins should ever have made it through the auditions. Danyl's pretty good too and I wouldn't rule out Jamie either.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right, Joe is excellent, and such a sweet lad it seems.

I can't stand John and Edward... did you hear when one of them said "telling us we can't sing is like telling David Beckham he can't play football". I can't believe the arrogance of them! And can't they see they're just being made fools of, I mean all that crap with the necklace etc.... painful!

Media
Oooh Lordy those two pretty boys are hateful and annoying. Where do they get these no talents?

Joe McElderry is a bit on the prissy side for me, BUT the boy can sing.

Alexandra Burke is a talent, she is a product of that show if I am not mistaken.

Those twins are just awful, I want cut their hair with a lawnmower.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree Davey, Joe sings beautifully and is WAY cute.

I want Danyl to win, he won me over singing Whitney's new song last week....amazing! Plus he's fucking gorgeous!

Danyl sings Whitney 'Didn't know I had the strength'.

I personally can't stand Danyl but the other guys are good. I'm supporting the gals tho. I love music sung by women for some reason, i wonder if i'm sexist :rolleyes: :biggrin1: no wait, i recompense :biggrin1:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally can't stand Danyl but the other guys are good. I'm supporting the gals tho. I love music sung by women for some reason, i wonder if i'm sexist :rolleyes: :biggrin1: no wait, i recompense :biggrin1:

I don't like Danyl either, I believe Cheryl was right and he's bought into his own hype, much like Subo did.

I like Ollie tough, he's just my cup of tea!!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was going on with that Rachel???

I kind of get the impression she's been told to be more animated so that the audience would start to like her, but she's taken it a tad too far!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What was going on with that Rachel???

I kind of get the impression she's been told to be more animated so that the audience would start to like her, but she's taken it a tad too far!

Haha, i turned on and thought i was watching the mobo awards :eek::redface::rolleyes:

what an acceptance speech!