X-file kind of thing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by OPPinSLC, Jan 25, 2008.

1. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    Not sure where to post this, but I must think something is wrong with me or I wouldn't be posting here. My girl friend and I were making out in my truck, things got going, I got her off by hand and she got me off with sucking and her hand. Now here is the X-file part. I did have an orgasum, but nothing came out. I've never had that happend before. I was a little nervous, because we were parked in a parking lot and both of us were looking around to make sure nobody was around. Anyone else have a similar experience (a guy having an orgasum with no ejaculation) or should I call Mulder and Scully?

2. lucky8

Gold Member

might have a problem with yer balls, or she swallowed it and didnt realize it, girls are dumb sometimes

3. skinnythick

skinnythick New Member

Hmm, tis a little bit strange! But aslong as it didn't hurt and it's back to normal I wouldn't worry about it! :)

4. GPTX

GPTX New Member

While this hasn't happened to me, my boyfriend occassionally has this happen. Only occassionally when I give him head, he will orgasm, and I can tell because his balls draw up and his penis gets rock hard, but no cum. He claims it's happened all his life. 99% of the time he does cum normally so I guess it's not uncommon. Anyone else have an example?

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I get full-body orgasm from nipple stimulation, and many others here report something similar from anal penetration.

This is not an X File moment.

6. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    (sigh of relief) I feel better already! Thanks! ;)

7. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Not all orgasms result in an ejaculation.

For instance, it could be what's called a "retarded ejaculation" where the urethral sphincter is closed and you actually end up ejaculating into your bladder.

OR, and this is probably more so what happened, you simply didn't ejaculate. ;-)

Consider it a gift, because it's one of the ways guys can go on to have multiple orgasms because orgasms like that typically have low refractory periods.

Draft saved Draft deleted