X-file kind of thing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by OPPinSLC, Jan 25, 2008.

1. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Active Member

Albums:
    Not sure where to post this, but I must think something is wrong with me or I wouldn't be posting here. My girl friend and I were making out in my truck, things got going, I got her off by hand and she got me off with sucking and her hand. Now here is the X-file part. I did have an orgasum, but nothing came out. I've never had that happend before. I was a little nervous, because we were parked in a parking lot and both of us were looking around to make sure nobody was around. Anyone else have a similar experience (a guy having an orgasum with no ejaculation) or should I call Mulder and Scully?

2. lucky8

Gold Member

might have a problem with yer balls, or she swallowed it and didnt realize it, girls are dumb sometimes

3. skinnythick

skinnythick New Member

Hmm, tis a little bit strange! But aslong as it didn't hurt and it's back to normal I wouldn't worry about it! :)

4. GPTX

GPTX New Member

While this hasn't happened to me, my boyfriend occassionally has this happen. Only occassionally when I give him head, he will orgasm, and I can tell because his balls draw up and his penis gets rock hard, but no cum. He claims it's happened all his life. 99% of the time he does cum normally so I guess it's not uncommon. Anyone else have an example?

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I get full-body orgasm from nipple stimulation, and many others here report something similar from anal penetration.

This is not an X File moment.

6. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Active Member

Albums:
    (sigh of relief) I feel better already! Thanks! ;)

7. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Not all orgasms result in an ejaculation.

For instance, it could be what's called a "retarded ejaculation" where the urethral sphincter is closed and you actually end up ejaculating into your bladder.

OR, and this is probably more so what happened, you simply didn't ejaculate. ;-)

Consider it a gift, because it's one of the ways guys can go on to have multiple orgasms because orgasms like that typically have low refractory periods.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice