X-Large in London

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
Living in London for the past couple of months has had its fair share of frustrations, but one thing makes me very glad I made the move here -

The crotch-watching here is spectacular!

It's not only parliament that was hung.

I have never seen so many mouth-watering bulges in one place at one time. My walk to work has become an eye-popping pleasure.

Suits, jeans, even sweatpants (there are a lot of sweatpants) - all hint at a selection of perfect monster cocks each and every day, and at the pool, wet bulging Speedos leave little to the imagination.

Can't wait for warmer weather to see all those great British bulges in shorts.

My heart may be in New York, but my eyes are happy here.

Men of London, I salute you.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last summer, I saw a guy jogging in Hyde Park in black lycra bike shorts and it looked like he had a toy submarine in his shorts. Tasty and HUGE!

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
Has my bulge bubble burst?

I haven't seen a decent package in a few days - not since I praised the amazing sights on offer in London.

What happened? Where are you all hiding? Does anyone out there have something to grab...my attention?

Who else has a story to tell about the capital's cocks?

Where else has world-class bulges?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last summer, I saw a guy jogging in Hyde Park in black lycra bike shorts and it looked like he had a toy submarine in his shorts. Tasty and HUGE!

I wonder...... I saw a guy jogging in Hyde Park near Lancaster Gate a couple of years ago, I was cycling through and this guy came round the corner with the most massive bulge I have ever seen. To this day, I wish I turned my bike around and followed him.... if only to see if my eyes hadn't deceived me.!

lookingforamonster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll repost this thread from a while ago, about a fantastic bulge i encountered in london!

"This is pretty long, but it was so fucking hot, i thoguht i would share it with you all lol. Enjoy! :)

Well, back in June, me and my sister had tickets to go see the all mighty Britney Spears at the 02 in London, so i had pre arranged us tickets to ride the Thames Clipper there (which is like a high speed bus that travels on water! lol)

So after the show was over, we were all waiting to get on to this boat thing, and me and my sister were sat apart due to lack of seats, and i ended up sitting on the right side of the first isle, while there was a dutch guy (im guessing from his accent) on the left side of the second isle.

I looked at him, and naturally glanced at his bulge, and it was HUGE. i was SO turned on... i hadnt had a wank in 4 days (staying at my sisters apartment) so i wad about ready to fuck a tree; then i see this guy!

I had bought a poster at the show, and had it in my hand, so i ever so discreetly started wanking it off LOL. then id put it near my mouth or something... his phone rang, and i could tell he was talking to his girlfriend which devastated me, until while on the phone, he started noticing what i was doing, and where i was looking, and started pushing down on his bulge, and kinda playing with it! then after a while he stopped and i thought he was just horny from his GF... then he starts doing it again, and i could tell he was fully hard in his jeans, then he starts winking at me and smiling. so i stood up and went to the toilets, and not so much to my surprise he followed me! all we did was kiss and i sucked him off very briefly, then the boat stopped.

As people were waiting to get off, i was stood in front of him, and his boner was digging into my arse! my god i was so horny... i reached around and he unzipped his jeans right there, and put my hand back on his massive cock! (im guessing it was about 8.5 x 6!)

On the way out, i handed him my phone, he chuckled and put his number in and said "im Tom, it was nice meeting you" and gave me a wink... lol.

after i left my sisters place, i texted him, and ended up meeting him again at his place before i went home, but he woudlnt fuck me :( he said he only does that to his GF... lol

(sorry for the essay!)"

Reactions: heavy weather

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just been in London too and you are right. Huge bulges and lots of ultra lowrise jeans and sagging. It's clear the only thing keeping some of those guys jeans up at all is they are hung on their bulges.